• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My husband and I trapped by his boss Part 4 (mff/mf) (nudity, intense)

aggressiveangel

TMF Novice
Recap (skip over this paragraph if you have the first three parts fresh in your mind) I'm Rachel and my husband Jason are currently going through one of the worse night's of our lives. My sister gave us a trip to the Bahamas that she couldn't use but first my husband who worked for a security firm covering sporting events,concerts, and raves had to get the time off from his boss Victor first. Victor invited us to his mansion to discuss it over dinner with his wife Felicia. Victor is in his early 50's, small thin and looks younger and in good shape. Not the sort of good shape my husband Jason is in a 250 pound 6'5 weight lifter and former tight end in college huge in comparison to Victor and Felicia is in her late 40's and looks stunning. Short at 5'2, natural double D's that look too perfect to be real but they are, red hair. I on the other hand am small breasted, tall 5'9, lanky, always been more of a tom boy even though I've been getting girlier now that I'm 29. Anyway the dinner was a disaster. These rich yuppies were complete snobs treating they're beautiful Mexican maid Maria like she was a slave and I couldn't get this dinner over fast enough. Unfortunately Victor offered to take us on a tour of his lavish mansion which my dumb husband accepted and after he showed us the pool and his cars he took us into a garage that just had a pair of wooden stocks straight out of the renaissance age that could hold 2 people. Victor explained that they're company might start using them to hold people who were drugged out at shows to keep them from hurting themselves and he asked Jason and me if we'd be willing to test them out. I didn't want to but Jason accepted and I tried to decline but Victor convinced to hop in and soon my husband and I were sitting on a bench with our hands and feet trapped in front of us and we couldn't move at all and that's when Victor took advantage. He removed our shoes, started tickling us, and once he had us laughing and begging he cut off our clothes leaving us completely naked and when his wife showed up she took it further and really started torturing us. Making both of us worship her feet in competition to see who could do a better job which I lost and Jason won a blow job from her but she still turned me on and forced me into one of the greatest orgasms of my life which I hate her for doing. I was hoping they'd let us go but as they headed out for a swim in they're pool she made it clear that they planned to torture us through out the night but she said she was sending Maria to give us some water while we waited for them to return.

CONTINUED

Maria stands there at the entrance of the garage taking in the sight of Jason and me sitting here naked with a smile. I'm sure it must be quite the view. My husband Jason a big 6'5 250 pounds of muscle and just a hulking man and me a tall 5'9 athletic tomboy with long limbs weighing 120lbs, our hands and feet trapped in stocks, both of us hunched over glistening with sweat, fully exposed and vulnerable. The voluptuous Mexican beauty approaches us in her black maid uniform not the sexy costume kind but an updated more conventional one that still looks sexy on her as it shows off her cleavage and push up her perky breasts and her skirt cutting off right below her thighs revealing her gorgeous legs and a sexy pair of black heels that click on the cement floor as she approaches us. I see her eyes look at my tits then down to my pussy and then she looks at Jason and his cock. This is an absolutely shameful way to be seen but there's no time to be embarrassed now.

"Can you please get us out of here! These people are fucking crazy." I practically yell at her.

Maria doesn't say anything as she stands right in front of the stocks looking at our hands and feet poking out from the holes in the wood. She runs her finger down my sole forcing me to giggle. "Please don't. I'm exhausted" I beg. "I bet. You are really ticklish." She replies as she moves in front of Jason observing his muscular but completely useless arms stretched out by the stocks. Her finger start at his toes, down his sole, to his heel and he reacts appropriately by laughing harder than me surprising her. "And you're super ticklish. This must be really bad for you." She says with a smile before bending down and kissing the top of his foot and even that tickles him. "Poor baby." Fuck, I think everybody at this house might be crazy. "Victor and Felicia asked me to come and bring you some water." Maria walks over to a cabinet and brings out a bottle of water along with a straw. "We don't want water we want you to let us go so we can get the hell out of here." She ignores me as she opens the bottle of water and inserts the straw before bringing it to Jason and sticking it in his face. "Drink." She doesn't have to ask Jason twice, he puts the straw in his mouth and like a caged hamster drinks up. Maria pets his head like a puppy as he drinks it and then she steps up to me and holds up the straw for me to open my mouth. I defiantly keep my mouth closed, she pouts as she holds up her finger and brings it beneath my underarm and I start to cringe as she threatens to tickle me, "please no, please." She stops short of tickling me and holds up the straw. This time I obediently take it into my mouth and suck up the cool water, she pets my head just like she did Jason. "Good girl" she says in her thick Spanish accent. She pulls the bottle of water away and takes a seat on the bench between us and puts her arms around our shoulders which I wish I was able to pull away from but I'm stuck in my place. "You're not going to let us go are you?" I ask her. She smiles kindly. "I really want to but if I let you go what will you do?" She asks. "Go home" Jason responds quickly. "Exactly. You leave. And what do you think happens when Mister Victor and Señorita Felicia come back to find that you are gone?" Jason and I stay quiet because we don't have the slightest idea. I'd guess they go back into their coffins. "If you leave and they still feel like playing then I end up locked in here, naked like you. Tickled like you." Maria explains. "I don't want that. You know how many times they do to me what they have done to you? Lots and lots of times. Both of them tickling me until I cry, until I pee myself. Lots of shame for me. I don't want that." Poor girl. "Then let us go and leave with us! You don't have to stay here." I offer. "I got no where to go. Mister Victor pay me good. Feed me. Give me place to live but I don't want to be nobody's tickle slave. No matter how good they make you feel." Maria says as she looks down at my pussy "as you know." Obviously she knows how they made me and Jason cum. "So you're just going to stay here forever and be their toy because they give you a good life?" I ask. "No I stay here but I not stay a toy. You help me get revenge. You help me get control." Maria tells us with vigor. "How?" Jason questions her. "By doing to them what they did to you." Maria says as she tickles Jason's and my underarms catching us by surprise and forcing us to laugh. She giggles at our reactions, "sorry but I'm use to being the one tickled and never the one tickling and I can see how it is very fun. I want to do it to Mister Victor and Miss Felicia. I know they are very ticklish and they like to tickle but hate to be tickled."

I got that same indication from Felicia when she forced me to worship her foot. The idea of tickling them back sounds thrilling but by this point I feel so worn down all I can think about is a warm bath and laying down my bed and trying to block this entire shameful night out of my memory.

"Please let us go. We just want to get the hell out of here. I'm sure you can get your revenge on them with out us." I tell her pleadingly. Maria clearly doesn't like the answer as she shakes her head. Maybe I should've just lied. Maria stands up and walks behind me and I feel her play with my hair a little bit before gathering a bunch of it in her fist and pulling my head back with one hand while she uses her right hand to tickle my ever so sensitive breasts and I laugh maniacally right in her face. "Hagagahahahaha- please no! - hahahahaha!" Her fingers dancing over my nipples like spider legs back and forth and me just being able to slightly shake and jiggle my bare ass in my seat. The unbearable torture of forced laughter is breaking me down. Maria let's go of my hair and stops tickling me, steps in front and glares at me. "Look at you. Pathetic." Maria moves her hands toward my feet and I brace myself "please don't. I'll do whatever you want. I swear" Maria just smiles. "Do you hear yourself?" She asks. She's right. I don't even recognize my own voice. I've never been pushed around or let myself be bullied but now here I was begging like a submissive whore. Just by enduring a couple hours of tickling. Maria puts her hands on my long narrow foot and gently massages the sole and it feels good for a change. "Okay. I'll help." I concede. Maria smiles and walks over in front of Jason. She gently places her fingers on his bare size 15's and wiggles them helplessly in fear. "Please don't" he begs. Disgusted Maria dances her fingertips over his trapped soles making him laugh and snort. "You should be really ashamed. You let that little man turn you into more of a woman than your wife. You don't want revenge?!" Maria barks as she finishes tickling his feet.

Jason struggles to catch his breath. "I do but he's my boss. I can't afford to get fired. We have a mortgage, bills, and--hahahahahahaha!" Maria gets sick of hearing him talk and starts tickling him again. "So what then?! He's your boss so you let him have his way with your wife? Make love all over her feet?! What kind of man are you?!" Maria chastises him as she reduces him to nothing but giggles with her little fingers going up and down the bottoms of his big feet in a steady trickling pattern that's driving Jason insane wiggling his bare ass all over the bench. "Get your manhood back! How are you going to show up for work and look everyone in the eye knowing your boss turned you into a little bitch." Maria keeps abusing him verbally and with her fingers. "Hagahahahaha-please-please-hahahahaha- I don't- hahahaha- know!" Jason gets out. Maria stops tickling him. "I know. By doing to him what he did to you. That is how you'll hold your head up high, look him in the eye. Be a man again." Maria says. Difficult to imagine Jason regaining that the way I'm looking at him now. Giggling like a little girl trying to catch his breath as this woman makes his squeal with her fingers. "Okay... Okay. I'll do it." Jason gives in. Maria slides one finger down his big foot. "Promise?" She asks coyly. "I swear, I swear." He assures her. Maria claps her hands, "okay! Let's do this." She pulls a key out of her bra. "Last time they got drunk I made sure to make a copy."

Before Maria unlocks the stocks she goes over a simple plan with us. Points out the cabinets that are going to have the things we need to make this a success. Every now and then stopping to tickle us playfully. After she finishes she goes over to the lock on the side of the stocks and opens it, takes it off, and unlatches it but leaves the stocks down so it still looks like we're trapped. She tells us to wait for Felicia and Victor to come back and she walks off and me and Jason continue to sit there. Together we easily lift up the top half of the stocks tasting freedom for the first time in hours before setting it back down to appear like we're still locked in.

"Should we just get the hell out of here?" Jason asks. I think about it for a long moment. "No. Let's wait here and stick to Maria's plan. Let's get some of our dignity back."

We wait there. Sitting naked in the same place we've been imprisoned all night waiting. After about twenty minutes Victor and Felicia walk back into the garage still naked and drying themselves off with some towels after their dip in the pool. They both smile as they see us still sitting there with our hands and feet sticking out of the stocks. Maria follows in behind them quiet and demure like she was during our dinner earlier. They hand her their damp towels and start to approach us. Victor's big dick already getting hard again as he focuses on my long feet. "I hope you appreciated the time we gave you to recover." Felicia tells us. "It was very kind of you" I respond sarcastically. Behind them Maria walks to the wall and pushes the button to automatically close the garage door. Victor and Felicia turn to look at her but think nothing of it until they turn back to face us and see Jason and me lift the top half of the stocks and step out and stand up. Felicia bolts toward the garage door just as it finishes closing and Maria stands in front of the button, her serious face cracking into a wicked smile. Jason calmly walks toward Victor, the closer he gets the larger he towers over him. "Hey Jason. Let's just relax. My wife and I we're just having fun. We didn't hurt you. Those two weeks you wanted off. Go ahead take them. Take three." Jason doesn't respond as he stands directly in front of Victor clearly intimidated now. "Paid vacation!" He exclaims nervously and that's when Jason grabs him by the arm, spins him around, and firmly but gently gets him face down on the concrete ground and holds him there pulling his arms behind his back. "Jason! Stop this I'm still your boss!" He screams. "We'll see who the boss is right now." Now me and Maria corner the little big tittied Felicia who just holds her hands up as we both grab her and pull her down to the ground. Her big tits cushioning her fall as we wrestle her arms behind her back and then I grab them both and just sit on her as Maria runs to the cabinet and grabs a few lengths of rope. "You better let us go right now or they're will be some serious consequences!" Felicia threatens. I just give her bare ass a hard slap "quiet down now, honey. You're not in charge anymore."

Maria goes over to Victor first being easily held down by Jason and like she's been training for this for months she quickly binds Victor's wrists together and then swings the rope over to his ankles and secures him in a tight hogtie that leaves him restricted from any movement besides wiggling in place. Maria makes a knot and punctuates it with a hard slap to his skinny ass "you bitch!" He yells out at her and those are the last two words he manages to get out as Jason stuffs the boxer briefs Victor cut off of him earlier into his mouth and Maria puts a piece of duct tape over his mouth leaving him mumbling into the gag. "Hmmmmmpphhhh"

Felicia watched in horror as her rich husband was just manhandled by my muscular husband and her Mexican maid and now they move toward her and she tries getting out from underneath me but I hold her firm and put the entire weight of my naked body on her's and she realizes she isn't going anywhere. "I didn't even want to do it! Victor was the one that said that he thought you two would be fun to play with and trapped you in those stocks! It was all him. I'll help you torture him. I swear!" Felicia's pleas fall on deaf ears as Maria starts binding her wrists and puts her in just as strict a hogtie as Victor is in. "That's really tight" she complains as Maria finishes the knot. Her back arching and her double d tits propping her up. "I don't care." I say as I get up from on top of her. Jason hands me my ripped panties. "Open up" I command. Felicia keeps her mouth shut and tries to turn away as she wriggles in place. "Okay. Jason let her have it." Jason gently scratches his fingers down her soles and Felicia fights the urge to laugh for a few seconds but then she explodes into loud high pitched giggles and I stuff my ripped panties into her mouth and Maria quickly tapes it closed before she has the chance to spit them out silencing her. The three of us stand there looking down at the rich yuppies who humiliated us all night and now they were as powerless as we were just an hour ago. I look at Jason and Maria, "This is going to be fun" I put my big size nine foot right over Felicia's face and hold it there as she tries to move her head away.

Jason walks over to his bound boss and with ease lifts him up and carries him to the bench behind the stocks where we were forced to sit for the last few hours and lays him down on it face down and Jason starts tickling his feet and gets a mild response but he works his way up his legs and as he gets behind Victor knees he really bursts into muffled laughter and yells into his gag. "There's one spot" Jason exclaims. He keeps moving up until he gets between his legs right by his butt crack and a little tickle there and he gets Victor really moving and laughing. "Bingo"

Maria walks behind Felicia while I crouch in front of her face. I smile at her and even with the tape covering her mouth I can see her scowling. "You better change that attitude or we're going to change it for you." Maria starts slowly scratching the red head's bound little size 5 feet with the red toe nail polish and her face starts breaking into a reluctant smile underneath the piece of tape and I start gently tickling her big breasts and we slowly build the quickness of our rhythm until we're really wiggling our fingers over these sensitive spots and her ass starts shaking like crazy and even through the gag we hear her really laugh out loud and it's glorious to see this bitch get her's. And we were only getting started. Behind me Jason was working over his boss just as we were working over Felicia and the muffled laughter just started getting louder and louder.

(To be continued)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back