• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intern Brigid Climbs the Corporate Ladder FFFF/M (nonconsensual, humiliation)

parpignollord

As always, this is an extreme F/M story that features non-consensual tickling and humiliation. Any notes and criticisms are welcome.

Intern Brigid Climbs the Corporate Ladder

Overall, Marty was pleased with his current career path. That morning marked the 11 year anniversary of Marty's employment with Polk Capital, one of the nation’s top asset management firms.

Polk would find companies, restructure them for peak efficiency, and then sell them for a profit. Marty was one of the account managers responsible for researching acquisitions and had been doing so since getting hired at 25 years old.

Working at Polk was great. Though he was one of only a handful of male employees it never made much of a difference. It was a positive and respectful working environment.

There had only been one instance ended in an awkward outcome. He had offered an extra concert ticket to the one other account manager Molly knowing she was a fan of the band. Molly thought he was asking her on a date and turned him down. He tried to explain that it wasn't a romantic date which weirded her out even more. His interactions were still a little odd with Molly.

Now 35, Marty felt he had a handle on his life. He had a decent car, nice apartment, had almost paid off his student loans, was making around 60K a year, and most importantly was under consideration for the Account Supervisor position at Polk. He felt he was a shoe-in.

Marty reached the office early that Monday to make a good showing for his boss Lilly. Walking in at 7:40, Marty made sure to pass by Lilly's office to say hello.

"Hey there boss!" Marty said cheerfully.

"Oh, hi Marty," replied Lilly.

Lilly was the Director of Development and had hired Marty 10 years ago when she was just the Account Supervisor. Things were relatively positive between the two, although Lilly could be a real stickler when it came to deadlines and synergy. She was known to call random staff meetings into session on a whim.

"We're bringing in a new intern at 9 today. Would it be alright for her to shadow you today?" asked Lilly.

"No problem" Marty said flashing a thumbs up. "It's always good to get some new blood."

"Thanks, Marty" she replied, primarily focused on whatever was on her computer monitor.

---------------

"You must be Brigid!" Marty said cheerfully.

"Yeah," replied the 19 year-old woman while texting on her phone. Brigid was blonde, around 5'7" and didn't appear interested in what Marty had to say. She wore a loose white blouse and faded jeans with brown flats without socks. Not exactly what Marty would call business attire.

"...okay. Well, then. Let's get right into the diligence reports."

Marty sat down and began to explain the reports done when acquiring new assets, the primary task of interns. It could get a little arduous, but intern work typically is. Marty would occasionally check that Brigid was listening, only to find her enraptured by her phone again or distracted by something else around his office.

"Do you have any questions about anything so far?" Marty asked, hoping she had been paying attention.

"You should re-do your office in yellow," Brigid said scoping out his office walls.

"...that's not really a question."

Brigid remained unreceptive. Marty's desk phone rang just before he could explain the importance of this job.

"I need to take this" said Marty picking up the receiver.

Brigid continued to check out his office and lazily dangle her flats under his desk while Marty spoke with the rather important client.

"Where is the bathroom?" Brigid asked Marty after a moment.

Marty was occupied with the phone call and couldn't pay attention to what she said. Brigid then picked up a pen from his desk and decided to poke him between the ribs.

"Hey!" she exclaimed, giving him a jab.

Marty being extremely ticklish jumped in his chair and made an audible yelp into the phone.

"What the heck?!" He whispered to Brigid in an angrily annoyed tone.

Seeing his reaction put a huge smile on Brigid's face. She looked more interested in his ticklishness than anything else she had learned up to that point.

"Where is the bathroom?" She repeated, now smiling deviously.

"Just...last door on the right!" He said with frustration as Brigid left the office.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Perkins...yes I...no I didn't mean..." continued Marty.

Marty began to wonder if Brigid would be a good fit for Polk Capital.

-------------------

At around 12:00 pm, Marty had just about given up on Brigid. She was more interested in being lazy and distracted than learning Polk's processes. She had even taken to giving him ticklish jabs to the side and neck when he was trying to focus on his own work. Marty decided he needed to have a talk with her about respect and professionalism. That's when they heard a knock on Marty's office door.

"Hey guys" said Lilly standing half in the doorway. "Learn anything today, Brigid?"

Marty was about to explain to Lilly about Brigid’s total lack of motivation when he was interrupted.

"I'd say so. Marty is SUPER ticklish" said Brigid excitedly.

A sly grin crept across Lilly's face.

"Oh really? What's this now, Marty, about you being ticklish?" she asked crossing her arms.

"Yeah, I barely touched him and he like hit the ceiling."

"Well, well, well. I had no idea. Can't wait to see for myself." Said Lilly smiling directly at Marty.

Marty began to feel anxious.

"I'll leave you to it, but make sure you come to the breakroom at lunch. It's my birthday and I brought cake and ice cream. We're also going to try to get a new office photo too."

"Oh my gosh, I didn't realize it's your birthday. Happy Birthday!" chirped Brigid.

"Thanks Brigid, I like your attitude" replied Lilly as she left Marty's office.

Seeing the two ladies bond only made Marty even more apprehensive.

---------------

Lilly's party was winding down. In the corner, the ice cream had begun to melt and the cake was over halfway eaten. On the floor was wrapping paper and the giant ribbon used to wrap her new exercise ball (an inside joke around the office.)

Brigid was already making waves at Lilly's party. All the ladies wanted to compliment her on her style and get to know her. Marty watched her bounce from group to group making introductions and laughing loudly with her new acquaintances. 'I hope they aren't too disappointed when she's fired' he thought.

"All right ladies, let's get one more goofy photo before we go!" shouted Vera from HR.

Everyone bunched up doing silly poses. Marty just tried his best to blend in. He had a lot of work to get done that day and wanted to leave.

"Come on, Marty. You're sticking out. You gotta do something silly." complained Vera.

"Oh, I've got it!" said Brigid with excitement. She turned to Marty, making deep eye contact. He could tell from her expression she was up to something.

"What if Marty is tied up with the ribbon?" she said enthusiastically. "Like HE'S the gift."

After a second of silence the replies started.

"Haha, wow."
"Oh my gosh, good idea."
"That's so funny."
"Here, help me with the ribbon."

Before Marty had a chance to defend himself, the ladies of the office had already pulled up a chair and gathered the large thick ribbon from the floor.

Marty tried to explain that he had a lot of worked to do and would be uncomfortable being tied up, but stopped himself when he noticed Lilly in the corner carefully analyzing the situation. She was always on the lookout for people who weren't acting like team players and would readily make examples of them. Marty couldn't afford for that to happen being so close to the promotion. Marty reluctantly threw up his hands in defeat with a smile and sat down.

The women began to tie Marty to the chair. He felt his hands being pulled behind his back and the ribbon being wrapped around him, pinning him to the back of the chair. In no time his wrists were bound tightly together and to the back of the chair.

'Do they have to do it so tight?' He thought. 'It's just for a silly photo.'

The women then wrapped another piece around his head to make a comical bow. They had a fun chuckle at the sight of it.

"Oops, almost forgot his legs!" Brigid chimed. Marty glared at her silently having been glad that they forgot it.

Brigid pulled up a chair and placed his calves on the seat. She pulled up an extra-long piece of ribbon and began binding his legs to it tightly.

Occasionally she would look up and give Marty a cold stare as if to let him know she was in control. After about a minute she was finished.

"There we go." she said. Marty tried moving his legs and could barely budge.

"Oh, one last thing" said Molly getting into the fun. She had stayed quiet up to that point. She picked up a large piece of decorative tape

and spread it across his lips from behind. He couldn't see what was happening; he could only feel his lips being covered.

"Perfect" Brigid said.

"Wish I could do that to Joel" Vera joked.

All the ladies brought themselves in around Marty and made funny faces for the photo.

"Cheese!" they shouted collectively. Moments after the photo, Brigid addressed the room.

"Did Marty ever tell any of you that he was ticklish?!"

The rabble began once more.

"For real?"
"No Way!"
"Let me see"
"Me first"

Marty began to panic. Surely his co-workers must have been joking, he thought. This kind of thing in the workplace is illegal. His train of thought was interrupted when he felt ten feminine fingers running up and down his vulnerable ribs.

"It's true, check it out," said Brigid. She dug her nails all around

Marty's sides. He began to flip out, trying to jump up and down in the chair, but unable to budge. There was no escaping the tickling. His attempts only caused his shirt to become untucked.

"Haha, that's not how you do it." Joked Vera. "Watch this!"

Vera sent her delicate hand up Marty's open shirt and ran her nails over Marty's ticklish skin. The tickling sensations were exponentially more intense and Marty showed it. He tried his best to wriggle and bounce to escape the tickling, but he was stuck. Suddenly another hand snuck into the other side of his shirt. Within seconds the ladies began a full-on ticklish assault.

"MMMMMMMMHHHHmphmphmphmph," screamed a muffled Marty. He tried his best to beg for mercy, but to no avail. The women neither heard him, nor cared. Countless fingers danced around his neck, chest, armpits, ribs and stomach, darting under his shirt, at one point his top two buttons became un-done. The women took full advantage of this.

Brigid looked over the sight, proud of her handiwork. In the corner she saw Lilly observing with a smirk. Brigid new she had to get Lilly involved.

"He sure is ticklish huh?" Brigid asked.

"Haha yeah, for sure. I can see why he wanted it secret." replied Lilly

"Definitely. Guys are weird. I had a boyfriend once who said I was forbidden from touching his feet he was so ticklish there." mused Lilly

"Wow, yeah. I know mine are the worst" laughed Lilly

"Mine too haha. Do you think Marty's are?"

Lilly responded to her question with a knowing grin. Brigid had to go for it.

Brigid approached the mob of tickling women and knelt next to Marty's shoes.

"MMMMMMMMMPH, MMMMMMMMMMMMPH" screamed Marty. The wicked fingers tracing his body consumed his attention, making him completely unaware of Brigid's new position.

Brigid began unlacing Marty's shoes. The majority of the women were engaged in tickling Marty's upper body, but a couple noticed Lilly's new position and were intrigued. Two women repositioned themselves at Marty's feet to help unfasten his black business shoes. Within seconds they had been removed and hands began to reach up into his pant legs.

Through a brief line of sight between women at his torso, Marty could see the ladies new plan of attack.

'God, not my feet!' thought Marty. 'I'll die.'

Marty was soon stripped of his thin black business socks. Brigid wore a satisfied smile looking over the situation. She glanced at her new boss.

"I think the birthday girl should do the honors," Brigid announced.

The women noticed Lilly making her way to Marty and paused briefly to see what her plan was. Lilly knelt down and examined Marty's bare feet. She reached out a hand.

"Let's see if he feels this." Lilly announced. She began using four of her fingers to scrape from the heel of his foot to the tips of his toes.

Marty went nuts. Any energy that was left from his previous ordeal was surely being used to deal with the maddening tickles on the soles of his feet.

Lilly thoughtlessly dragged her nails up and down the soles of Marty's feet. He tried to wriggle and spread his toes to provide some kind of relief from the assault, but it only exposed more ticklish flesh for Lilly to take advantage of. The ladies resumed their torture of Marty's upper body. Those sensations were unbearable, let alone the ones on his feet.

Marty was losing his mind.

-------------------

"Well, Marty is crazy ticklish. I think we know that now. Haha" said Vera as she picked up her bag to go back to her desk.

The ladies had tickle tortured Marty for at least 30 minutes straight.

"It was nice meeting you, Brigid!" proclaimed Vera. She then waved goodbye to Marty and gave his bare foot one more quick scrape.

"You too!" Brigid replied. She and Lilly were the only two people left in the break room.

"I've got to get back to work, but that was a blast" said Lilly. "Can you untie him when you leave?" she asked.

"Sure thing, Boss!" Brigid responded as Lilly left the break room.

Marty had become a gasping ticklish blob. The fight had been tickled out of him. He could only lie in defeat. She grasped his wrists, still firmly strapped to the arm rest, and leaned in close to look into his eyes.

"This is a pretty fun office. I think working here is going to be a real blast." She half-whispered. In Marty's weakened state he could only grimace at Brigid's statement.

Brigid wandered over to a white board in the corner and retrieved a marker. He could only imagine what she had in mind. She knelt in front of Marty's feet and uncapped the marker. She began to write "tickle, tickle" across the soles of his feet. Marty's body clenched up when he felt the cold tip of the marker being drug along his feet. His toes spread in reflex and his face went into ticklish contortion as Brigid finished writing.

Brigid stood up.

"See you later" said Brigid as she exited the break room.

She left the door wide open on her way out.

Lovely story. Thank you for posting.

Wonderful story! :D
I love to see a continuation where Marty is given an entirely new job description. :devil:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back