• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kill la Kill Navel Fanfic Part 4

Nui ths Lesbian

Ryuko was ironing Senketsu in the middle of the night, the snores of the Mankanshoku family breaking the silence. She had just finished washing all of her juices off of his skirt, as she had masturbated with him on.
"Aaaah... this feels nice," Senketsu moaned, "It feels like the wrinkles are just melting away..." Ryuko took the iron off and put it to the side. She stretches, as she's a little tired from her day. She and Mako had taken Lady Satsuki down a peg by chaining her up and playing with her bellybutton. She even gave Mako a little attention after Satsuki had came. Then she itched her ditch like no tomorrow when Nonon had streamed her own little navel escapade with the Student Council President. She came so hard, Senketsu was creamed on right down to his Life Fibers.
"All done," Ryuko yawned a little, arching her back foward. "You feelin' better, Senketsu?" Ryuko asks her uniform. "I don't feel sticky anymore," the Kamui replies, "And I feel absolutely refreshed after that pleasant ironing you just did." Ryuko put him on the coat hanger, and placed it on top of the dresser. "Well, try and get some rest," Ryuko replied, "We're gonna have to figure out how to take over now that Satsuki's out of the picture."
"Are you sure we can successfully get into power?" Senketsu asked her. "Pfft, of course we can," Ryuko said to him, "You worry too much, y'know that?" Senketsu just rolled his eye at her, "Nevermind. Goodnight, Ryuko," Senketsu said as he went dormant. "Night," Ryuko yawned again, and rolled under the covers next to Mako. She moved in close to her best friend, and fell asleep.
Ryuko then hugged her friend, whom she's gotten closer to since she arrived at Honnouji academy, and starts to cuddle with her. Her body feels warm as she rubbed hers against Mako's. She smiled, pulling her sleeping best friend close to her, snuggling with her and rubbing her hips up against Mako's. However, she felt Mako grinding her hips in response. Ryuko slowly opened her eyes to see Mako still fast asleep, twitching.
"Ryuko..." Mako snored, drooling a little, "Mmmm, Ryuko, take me..." Ryuko felt like she was intruding, but she wanted to see what Mako wanted. "What do you want me to do, Mako?" Ryuko whispers, hoping Mako won't wake up. "Do... do that stuff you... you did with Satsuki..." Mako's shirt begins riding up over the covers. Ryuko gets a devilish grin, and she was feeling a little horny at the moment. "Do you mean this?" Ryuko asks, flicking her finger over Mako's bellybutton. Mako's body shakes a little, and a little half smile appears on her face. "Yeah... like that..." Ryuko giggled to herself in a dastardly manner, sticking her finger inside of her friend's tummy button, making the girl arch her back a little.
"Yeah... Like that... treat me... treat me rough..." Mako snored some more. Ryuko's eyes widened, surprised that her friend had a kinky side. Ryuko shoves her finger in a little harder, making the girl moan and swivel her hips around. Ryuko gets in closer, adding her middle finger into Mako's button, and jamming it in further. "Oooh..." Mako moand, stretching her body a little bit. Ryuko got on top of Mako's legs, getting up close with Mako's tummy. She could feel the heat radiating off of Mako's belly, and she rubbed her cheek on it, her finger still penetrating Mako's belly.
"Ryuko... kiss me..." Mako whispered, twitching a little in her sleep. Ryuko blushed at this request, she had no idea what to do. She moved up Mako's body, until her face was hovering above her friend's. She could feel Mako's breath against her lips as she closed in for the kiss. Soon, she locked lips with Mako, kissing her passionately. Unfortunately, she wasn't kissing back with the same passion, due to her being asleep. "I didn't mean like that..." Mako snored, though muffled by Ryuko's lips. "Oh, you meant your bellybutton?" Ryuko whispered. Mako knodded in her sleep, rolling her head over a little and drifting off again.
"D'aww..." Ryuko giggled to herself, unable to deny that Mako was adorable. She went back down Mako's body, but unbuttoned her pajama top as she went down, revealing her honest goods and licking down. However, she stopped for a little at her cleavage. Mako giggled all cutesy-like. "Ryuko... my bellybutton's down there," She whispered, moving her hand onto her tummy, "Leave my boobies alone for now." Ryuko just smirked and decided to tease Mako, pulling her bra down and suckling on her right nipple. Mako whimpered a little, biting her lip and wiggling slightly.
Ryuko licked her way over to Mako's left nipple, tickling it with her tongue by wiggling it fast over it like a snake. Mako continued to moan and stretch and snore, rocking her head side to side. "Oooh, Ryuko..." Mako moaned, placing her hand on the back of Ryuko's head. "Stop teasing!" Mako's whispers get assertive, and Ryuko decides to do what she wants, licking down the breast, teasing her ribs a little, and arriving at her destination after crossing Mako's petite lil' tummy. She circles her navel agonizingly slow, making Mako rather impatient.
"Get... get in there, you... you... bitch..." Mako talks a little dirty to her friend, making her eyes go wide. "Are... are you badmouthing me?" Ryuko asks, her voice a little shakey. "Did... did I say you... could talk?" Ryuko was a little disturbed with her friend's sudden drop into kinky territory, but she had to admit that it kind of turned her on. She smirked and entered her bellybutton with her tongue, slowly but lovingly lathering her bellybutton with her warm saliva. Ryuko was enticed by the taste of Mako's bellybutton, it was sweet but a little salty due to her sweat. Mako's bellybutton was tight, hugging Ryuko's tongue like a chinese finger trap. The deeper she went, the tighter it got. Mako was moaning and arching her back into the tongue, her face getting redder by the second. Ryuko wrapped her arms around Mako's waist and licked as deep as she could, forcing her body up into her tongue. All the while, she slid her pajama pants down to reveal her panties, which were covered in cute cartoon bunny rabbits.
Ryuko slowly started to pull down her panties as well, rubbing the side of her finger against her aching womanhood, increasing the moans and struggling she was getting from Mako. Her best friend was silent, aside from some long and pleasurable moans. Ryuko kept rubbing and licking, figuring she could finish her friend off soon, as Mako was very sensitive to the touch. Mako kept biting her lip and moaning, grabbing the sheets and pulling against them from the sensational feeling she was getting from her best friend going down on her. "Ryuko... more... give me more..." Mako was getting impatient, she needed her orgasm. Ryuko started moving faster, pushing her tongue back in and out, fucking the tight little virgin belly hole like there was no tomorrow. She rubbed her clit harder and faster now, the slickness of it made it easy for her to enter with her fingers, making Mako throw her head back and moan louder than before, but not loud enough to wake the snoring Mankanshoku family.
"Come on Ryuko... almost there, you can do it!!!" Mako was pushing Ryuko's face into her tiny belly, allowing Ryuko's tongue to reach the deepest and most sensitive parts of her bellybutton. This put Mako on the edge of her climax, all she needed was one little push. Ryuko was wiggling and thrusting her tongue all inside of Mako's button, and her finger kept going deeper and deeper inside of her. Ryuko began sucking slightly as well, allowing her to get even deeper. Once Ryuko hit rock bottem, there was a little nub off to the side, which she decided to focus on. This was the push Mako needed, and she climaxed. Her body shook rapidly, squirting all over Ryuko's fingers, making them sticky with her pussy juice. Ryuko just ignored all of this and kept on licking, flicking that knot rapidly with her tongue.
Mako slowly started to open her eyes, yawning and stretching a little. "Ryuko... I just had the craziest dream... You were there and you were playing with my belly," Mako stopped dead, staring as she soon realized that Ryuko was on top of her, going to town on her navel. Ryuko just kept on licking while off in her own little world. However, she soon came back to reality when she saw that Mako was looking at her with big, surprised eyes. "Ryuko... did you just..." Mako was putting tow and two together. Ryuko, who still had her tongue in Mako's bellybutton, flicking the nub every so often with her tongue. "You... you made me cream, didn't you..." Mako whispered with disbelief. "Uh... yeah?" Ryuko answered meekly, scared of how Mako would react. Mako got up, Ryuko still licking due to the fact that her tongue was stuck in Mako's tight little button. "I... I can't believe you made me cream like that," Mako put her hand on Ryuko's head, petting her like a dog. Ryuko just stared, her tongue still wiggling inside her navel. "Now I'm gonna make you cream!! Even harder for that matter!"
Mako pulled Ryuko away from her, making a popping noise when her tongue popped out of her navel, and picked her up bridle style. She tiptoed out of the bedroom, and went over to their living room. Her panties were still at her knees and her pajama pants had slipped off on the way over. Ryuko just went along with it, shocked by how strong Mako was. Then again, it was Mako. She put Ryuko on the couch, bending her back so that she had full access to her tummy. Mako then got on her knees, her face at level with Ryuko's belly. The black haired girl just let her head hang back as she prepared for her bestie to go to work on her. However, she felt nothing. Ryuko looked up to see Mako still staring at her belly, a nervous look on her face.
"Mako?" Ryuko asked her, "You ok?" Mako snapped out of her trance and looked up at her friend. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm... I'm fine..." Mako whimpered. "Are you sure?" Ryuko pried, "You... seem a little out of it." Mako sighed, and looked her friend in the eyes. "I... I'm not sure I can do this!" Mako put her head in her hands and cried. "Bizarre mood swings, this one," Ryuko thought, but then went to comfort the shy goofball. "Of course you can do this!" Ryuko tried pepping her up, patting her on the shoulder and flashing her a smile. "No I can't!" Mako sobbed, "I'm not lewd enough!" The school girl looked at her friend skeptically and snickering. "Did you forget all the naughty things you were saying during your dream?" Mako looked up at the black haired girl, her cheeks red and her eyes streaming with tears. "But... that was just a dream... I don't know how to be dominant."
"Well, give it a try!" Ryuko said, leaning back again, "Show me whatcha got!" Mako wiped her tears, and put her right hand on Ryuko's hip. "I'm... uh... gonna do lottsa naughty things to you, um... you're gonna come like you've... never came before!" Mako then grabbed the other hip and went in to kiss the button. This caused the black haired girl to jump a little, as her navel was very sensitive after the torture that Satsuki had put her through at the tennis match. Mako's continued kissing Ryuko's navel, delivering small pecks to her ultra sensitive flesh. "Ahhh... M-mako, that feels... ohhh..." Ryuko moaned as her friend kept pecking at her bellybutton.
"D-do you like it?" Mako whispered, picking up the pace and was now kissing more aggressively. "I'm... I'm gonna make your orgasm hit you like a truck!" Mako's foreplay wasn't very good, but Ryuko was getting turned on by it. "I... Oh, Mako, keep going... keep... mmmm...." Ryuko moaned, amazed she was getting off on what could be considered foreplay. "You like that?" Mako asked, her tone a little more assertive. "It's... it's so good!" Ryuko's hips shook, causing Mako to keep missing her bellybutton. The adorable schoolgirl held her friend in place, and glaring. "Hold still, toy!" Mako growled, throwing her face into Ryuko's tummy and plunging her tongue in. "Toy?" Was all Ryuko could say before moaning out loud. Mako tongued her bellybutton, but while it wasn't a very hard tonguing, Ryuko was still getting immense pleasure from it. Mako burrowed towards the back of her navel, flicking the knot at the bottom and rubbing the walls with her saliva. Ryuko's legs twitched as she felt the girl lovingly penetrate her navel skin. "Mako... slow down... it's too much!" Ryuko begged, her increased sensitivity bringing her dangerously close to her climax, and so soon. "Aww, what's wrong, can my little bellybutton fuck-toy not take a little rough lovin'?" Mako taunted, her kinky side beginning to come out. Ryuko could feel her panties getting damper and damper, and her nipples were poking through her tight orange pajama shirt. "M-Mako!!! I can't take anymore!!! My panties are getting all sticky!!!" The cutesy dominatrix only continued to lick faster, getting rougher and spanking the side of Ryuko's ass. "Cum for me, you slut!" Mako commanded, and Ryuko did just that, her crotch getting drenched by her juices. Ryuko laid there, her body unable to move.
"Had enough, bitch?" Mako stood over Ryuko with her arms crossed, glaring at her fuck toy. "That.... that was a-amazing," The black haired girl stuttered, too exhausted to move, "I don't think I... I can take anymore." Mako just rolled her eyes at her best friend, "Well too bad, honey! You and me are goin' aaaaaaaaaall night!!!" The goofball then picked her friend up and brought her over to a wooden column. Mako then took her pajama pants off and used them to tie Ryuko's hands above her head. "M-Mako please! This isn't like you at all!" Ryuko pleaded, which Mako scoffed at. "What's the matter? I thought you wanted lewd and kinky you naughty little girl, you!" The cutesy, but intimidating, girl got on her knees and started finger-banging Ryuko's wet navel. Ryuko gritted her teeth and threw her head back, moaning loudly, wrapping her quivering, sticky thighs together. "Mako, I... I don't think I can go for much longer!!!" Ryuko decided to play along with Mako's little dominatrix shtick. "Keep talkin' and I'll punish you, Ryuko!" Mako replied aggressively, and slapped Ryuko's firm ass to keep her in line. Ryuko responded to that slap with a long, drawn out moan, and she pushed her body into Mako's finger, the feeling of her fingernail scratching at her hypersensitive knot was too much for her to handle. Pretty soon, she came again, making her underwear even more wet, and her pants were beginning to get soggy.
The bound girl was panting, her chest heaving up and down as sweat dripped down her face and belly. "I wanna make you scream," Mako giggled evilly, pulling down the girl's tight orange bunny covered hand me down pajama pants, leaving her in only drenched striped red and white panties. She rubbed her groin through the wet cloth, and Ryuko moved her pelvis against Mako's hand, moaning and pleading for Mako to stop, which only gave the cute dominatrix more incentive to keep going. "Is my widdle bewwybutton fuck toy too sensitive?" Mako cackled, rubbing faster while she began to suck on Ryuko's bellybutton. "I-it's too intense for me!!!" Ryuko wailed, throwing her head back and forth lustfully as she was so loving violated by her bestie. "Well too bad!!! You're gonna take it and you're gonna like it!! I'll make you cream yourself until you have no pussy juice left to squirt!!!" Mako laughed evilly, sucking extremely hard on the ultra sensitive button, pulling it out and making Ryuko cream her panties again.
"Oh... ok Mako..." Ryuko was really exhausted now, barely able to stand up, "I think... I think that's enough." Mako was too busy nibbling on Ryuko's outie to listen, which made it harder for the bound girl to speak. "Mmmako, I mean it! I'm g-g-gonna passs out-t-t i-if y-y-y-yooouu keep do-oing this..." Ryuko whimpered through moans of ecstasy She was on Cloud 9 right now, and there was no way she was gonna pass out anytime soon. The Mankanshoku girl just kept nibbling and suckling, making lewd smacking noises with each suck she took. Ryuko started scratching at the wooden column, looking up to the heavens as she was consumed by pleasure. She soon came again as Mako continued to suck and chew, her panties getting so sticky that they hugged her filthy sweaty body. Ryuko lost her way, and began talking dirty to her dominatrix.
"Ooooooh yeah! Treat me rough!!! I've been a bad girl, Mako, give me hell!!! I want you to make me cream myself until I can't anymore, and when that happens, you keep doing it! I'm your bellybutton fuck toy, my tummy is your fucking playground!!! Punish me like a naughty child you sexy bellybutton worshiping goddess!!!" Mako smirked at Ryuko, "Oh, I'll give you hell all right!!!" Mako smacked her bestie on the patootie, which made Ryuko giggle with glee as her friend picked up the pace. "Grr... I want you to fuck my bellybutton HARD!!! Don't show me any mercy, give me all your lust, I can take it!!!" Ryuko kept dirty talking, which made Mako pick up the pace. "You want me to go all out? Fine by me!" Mako let go of the outie and pushed it back in, and she did it hard! The bound girl's tummy sucked right in with it, making her moan sexily. "Jesus, you call that hard?!?! I've had fights with one stars harder than this!!!" Ryuko taunted her friend, and this got Mako really fired up. So, Mako took her index and middle fingers and inserted them into the bound girl's bellybutton, along with her tongue. Once both were inside, she started pinching the insides of her navel and rapidly fucking the knot with her tongue, stretching the supremely sensitive orifice to it's limit. This drove Ryuko over the edge, and she came.
Ryuko hung there limply, panting like a dog. "M-mako..." She whispered. "What is it, Ryuko?" Mako asked, getting in closer to her friend so she could hear her better. "I... I love you." Ryuko said tenderly, looking into the girl's eyes with passion. Mako got a big sappy smile on her face, and she untied her friend's arms. Once free, Ryuko fell onto her friend and locked lips with her, giving her a long passionate kiss. "Ryuko," Mako moaned as she kissed back, squeezing her bestie's motionless body, "I love you too!!!" The two girls kissed for a little longer, and then fell asleep from exhaustion. Their dreams would be about each other that night...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back