• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next CTA Tickling Munch & Play Party!! 10/3/15

TickleChgo

Verified
It’s been a little while since our last Chicagoland Tickling Anonymous (CTA) Munch and Play Party - you all ready for another one?!

Come share some laughs and help celebrate Mrs. TC’s birthday on the evening of Saturday, 10/3/15.

The munch starts at 7 pm. As before we will meet at a restaurant/tavern on the near north side. Then, for those who want to continue the evening and play, we will adjourn to the nearby SINS Center.

If you would like to attend, sign up for the event here https://fetlife.com/events/370471 or contact me offline. For safety and security reasons, the exact location of the restaurant will be given out prior to the event to those who sign up at the Event page as “Going” (not “Maybe”), but, for your planning purposes, the restaurant is in Niles.

If you want to go the SINS Center after the munch, you must register separately at the SINS Center the prior to the event at http://sinscenter.com/homeframe.htm. When you register, you will need to pay $15 for a single visit Trial Membership, you have to be over 18, and you have to bring proper ID, i.e., a driver’s license.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Well, last night was one of the best events we have had in recent years! We had 5 couples plus some – and a good variety: some veterans, some newbies, some older, some younger... The munch portion of the evening was a bit of a challenge; we were displaced by a surprise birthday party, but that worked out okay and everyone got to know each other.

Then we went to SINS, and there were all kinds of scenes going on – m/f, f/m, gang tickles, and, at one point, we had side-by-side scenes going on. Mrs. TC was tied down stretched out on a massage table and I was tickling her for a while. Then, a guy and lady worked on her feet, while I was vibing her and tickling her upper body; while, another guy was in the stocks wearing only his underwear being mercilessly tickled by his missus.

Seems like a good time was had by all. I’m already looking forward to the next one…

Echo TC's sentiments exactly. He left out one bit of info...while Mrs. TC and the guy in his underwear were getting theirs, I was bound down in another room and tickled by The Wench, our guest who accompanied us, and another new attendee who got plenty of enjoyment getting my bound soles...after a while, she pulled a chair into the room to get more comfortable while destroying me.

Mark me down for the next...

This sounds like a great time! Do you guys get together often? I travel to Chicago a lot lately for work and would love to attend!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back