• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Matter of Rent, Part 2 of 3

LaCroix

From Part 1:

It was surreal for Michael and Anna as they first covered themselves in the sheet and then stretched their hot and soon to be tested bodies over the sheets of the bed of their torturers. The normally shy Anna said, “I like the sheet idea, it makes it kinda exciting, you know, to be ‘unveiled’ all tied up and defenseless!” Anna was buzzed and feeling a little sassy now. Michael, at first concerned Anna would be terrified was now concerned that maybe she was a little too enthusiastic! But his biggest concern was keeping his composure. He was very concerned about his dick springing out into the “in play” zone. Though he told himself he’s always kinda wanted it, he was feeling nervous about it. The door opened and the lights went down. In walked John looking very nice in jeans and a well fitting shirt. Anna had a touch of a crush on him and convinced herself of it so she could accept the physical line she was allowing him to cross tonite. Kacy wore nice fitting jeans as well, she had a nice, athletic body. She also brought to the party a deep v t-shirt that would nearly spill her nicely shaped size C boobs when she bent over to tickle Michael. Michael didn’t need additional challenges like this…

John and Kacy set about securing their nervous but excited tenants, first at the wrists and then at the ankles. Completely tied to the bed now, John and Kacy realized this was really happening. They were about to pull the sheet and set about finding the most torturous ticklish spots on their victim’s oh so hot bodies. Kacy had the goal of finding the spot that made Michael insane and John had another goal as he imagined the bound Hooters girl’s naked tits falling free about his bed .

Part 2​

“Before we begin, we really haven’t discussed any rules beyond what is in the agreement. So I thought I would lay down an additional rule that I think is only fair to you.” John said as he began to lay the groundwork for achieving his primary goal of the evening. “Kacy and I really don’t like the idea of you missing out on the 5 months of free rent so I don’t think we want to see you cave and quit. So we want to be fair and allow a period of negotiation between, say, minutes 10 and 15. Agreed?” “What kind of negotiation?” Michael said. John continued, “Well, say you find a spot, like your knees for instance, Anna, that is completely unbearable. You can negotiate something. For example, you could allow some extra minutes at the end but we would agree hands off the unbearable area. You can ‘exempt’ up to two specific spots. That way we don’t have to quit and in that scenario we get to have fun just a little longer.” Sounded innocent at this point to Michael and Anna safe under their sheet. So without giving it much thought the helpless couple voiced their agreement. “Perfect.” Said the scheming Michael. “My iPhone timer is set to 45 minutes and it begins, NOW!”

John and Kacy each gingerly removed the sheet to a point just above their victims’ waist before each mounting them for a full upper body attack. John and Kacy first gazed down at the beautiful sites defenselessly before them. Kacy at Michael’s large, tanned pecs and muscular arms and John at the gorgeous large boobs of Anna’s barely contained in the far too small Hooters top. Anna’s soft underarm skin looked ripe for a hopeless torturing and he could wait no longer to get started.

John set the edge of his slightly long finger nails just below Anna’s wrist binds and looked her directly in the eyes as he slowly but purposely dragged them down the forearms and to the elbows. Anna was already twisting and wincing heavily. John’s eyes moved quickly to her breasts working hard against her top as she twisted hopelessly below him. “Wow, you are in for a long night if you are this bad already!” John lightly wiggled his fingernails down the underside of her upper arms as Anna began screaming, “Stop! Stop!”. John was hearing none of it as he advanced to and paused upon the soft and horribly sensitive underarms of his screaming and pitching Hooters girl. “Let’s start again from the top…” as John moved back to Anna’s upper arms and began to drag south to her defenseless underarms. “Now what about when I poke deep into your pits with some pressure and wiggle a finger around?” Anna twisted and shouted and briefly screamed single words, “Fhhuck” “Michael, help!” “Nahh!” “Please!”. “Anna, we are only a couple minutes in, maybe we can negotiate if you find that necessary in a few minutes.” “Fuck you” was her response.

Kacy raked her long, manicured nails down Michael’s strong arms to his very ticklish underarms at which point he broke his stone face and began to laugh as he tried vainly to bounce her off of him. Unlike his poor wife, however, Michael really loved being tickled and enjoyed the first moments of victimhood. “Doesn’t seem like that is your spot.” Kacy said. “I don’t have a spot.” Michael said. “Yeah, ok, we’ll see. I’m going to be pretty thorough.” Kacy replied leaning close to his face revealing a large portion of cleavage. She could barely be heard over the screams of Anna. Kacy scooted down slightly and slowly drew her nails over Michael’s gorgeous chest and tight abs and back up his sides. Michael loved this though it made him dance all over the sheet below him much to Kacy’s delight. Sitting with her genitals directly over his she brought her stiffening fingers right down between her legs and to the spot right above the top edge of Michael’s small Speedo and worked her nails madly. Michael jumped and yelled, “Ohhh!” while tightening his face. This was a terribly ticklish, arousing spot for Michael. Kacy noticed on both counts seeing him struggle as she felt his dick begin to grow against her. Kacy rolled her hips forward and pushed back against her young victim’s arousal and smiled devilishly at him while he felt suddenly excited and terrified by the prospect of the exposure of his greatest sensitivity. He turned his head to the side as he twisted his body fearing he might have a serious issue at hand.

“Let’s toss the sheets.” Kacy said to John and they both hopped off and threw them aside and repositioned themselves kneeling between Michael and Anna’s open legs. Things were about to go from bad to very bad for struggling Anna here in Minute 4 of their rental abatement program. “You said something about knees.” John said deviantly as he positioned an index finger and thumb strategically over some terribly sensitive real estate. Anna’s only response was a shrieking, yelping, “No!!” And he began. Anna thrust her knees out and back in trying to dodge John’s work but he simply spread his knees against the inside of her’s immobilizing them. Then he began again. Anna was exceptionally sensitive tonite, maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was the erotic nature of this torture, who knew, but she was a complete mess and she wasn’t even through 5 minutes. John didn’t know where to look, his senses were being bombarded. The defenseless arms drawn up immersed in her wildly tossed hair, the huge tits falling back and forth with every violent twist of her body, the toned and tan belly that had yet to be attacked, the beautifully feminine muscular legs still to be stroked and tickled, and of course the alluring little triangle of thong material gamely hanging on against Anna’s writhing body.

The skin of Anna’s legs came together right around the edges of her thong and John had to go there next. Having mercy on her knees he moved his tickling fingers right along the very edge of contract legality as he moved deep into her spread legs. John lightly touched her exposed ass cheeks at the bottom of her thong and moved along the edge of her defense just next to her pussy. At this point she was quiet and seemed to be enjoying this light tickle after the awful attack she had endured for 2 minutes on her knees. She whispered, “Be careful.” He even relaxed his knees against hers but she kept her legs as spread as she could.

Kacy could see from her vantage point between Michael’s legs that he had become moderately aroused but was disappointed to see that the Speedo was wrapped over the top of his burgeoning head and keeping him secure inside. She knew John was very aroused by inner thigh tickling and thought this might put Michael over the top. She started to lightly stroke from the knees and Michael’s eyes rolled back as he closed them. He loved this type of tickling, it bordered on torture but was totally erotic. As Kacy expertly wriggled her nails further up the inside of his thighs she stopped, pulled off her top and went back to work in bra only. This was all too much for Michael. Michael moaned, his knees danced in and out, and blood rushed into his fully erecting dick. If Kacy’s sensual tickling and sudden undressing was too much for Michael then Michael’s erection was far too much for his small Speedo. Between the surging growth and slippery secretions all at once his Speedo gave way, over the top and half way down his now exposed shaft. Kacy quickly moved to tickle just below his beltline on either side of his large dick. This was a very sensitive spot for Michael and he twisted violently bringing the Speedo down almost to the base of his dick. “You are pretty ticklish here, Michael, but I don’t think this is your hotspot, is it Michael?”

“John, I need a ruling over here.” Kacy said. “In the agreement…” Michael sensed what was coming. “it states anything exposed will be in play. Would you agree with me, and would you Anna and Michael, that Michael’s dick is indeed exposed?” Anna popped her head up from what had been a very pleasurable light tickle near her genitals. She felt dread for Michael because she knew if Kacy was merciless with the head of his dick it would be pure torture for him. “Yeah…definitely is.” John said matter of factly. Anna put her head back down on her pillow and said, “I’m sorry Michael but it is.” Michael showed distinct nervousness now, “C’mon guys, no one said anything about this, c’mon, no…” Kacy stopped the iPhone clock and offered to get the contract. Michael said , “No I know what it says but it doesn’t say…” Kacy had the contract now. (John was still lightly stroking at the edge of Anna’s thong which Anna was clearly enjoying.) “’Anything exposed, however, will be in play.’ Under which you have written, ‘We have a deal’. Looks very exposed to me. And I have a pretty strong suspicion I might be onto something very sensitive here.” Michael, “Ok! Its my feet, I can’t stand my feet being tickled! There are you happy?” “ Thou protests a little too loudly, Michael!” Kacy began to stroke the sides of his penis at minute 8 but wasn’t getting much of a reaction. Then she held his reddening dick in her left hand as she brought her fingers of her right hand over the head. She felt Michael tense as if preparing for something and she knew she had found home.

Kacy looked over at John and said, “I think I’m going to need a little more help here, this could get to be a rough ride.” Michael asked, “What help?” Kacy, “Right here as she and John went down to the bound couple’s feet and slid larger straps up their victims legs and tightened them around the knees. For each helpless participant one strap was already affixed to the bed frame next to them and the other attached by a strap beneath their partner and attached to the other side of the bedframe. Once in place Kacy and John pulled tightly on the straps pulling their legs apart at the knees further immobilizing them. Anna and Michael were in dire straights.

John could see that things were going to get pretty intense for Michael and Kacy and felt it was time to end this erotic break for sexy Anna and get back to business of torturing her ridiculously ticklish body. He slid his fingers down the inside of her thighs to the spots between her thong and hip bones, a spot that he knew sent Kacy completely through the roof. All John had begun to do was circle his fingers over this area when Anna, clearly anticipating bad times, tried mightily and vainly to pull her legs in to close this spot. He slowly began to apply more pressure and Anna screamed, “Negotiation! Fuck! Negotiation! Please stop! Nahhhhhhhhh!” John just stopped, laughed and said, “Well we are inside two minutes until negotiation, but I think I have found a spot to spend the next minute forty-five.” “No! Fuck! Please!” John dug in a little harder. “Michael help me!” “Mommy!” Anna twisted wildly, tits working hard against her nearly overmatched top. “Please John! Oh please!” It wouldn’t end. The seconds went by like minutes. She had a mouthful of her own hair. John was merciless. Anna had no defense, this was pure tickling torture.

Despite the abject torture Anna had been enduring she was able to hear the begging shrieks of Michael next to her.

There is fun tickling, intense tickling, horrible tickling and torturous tickling, tickling like that Anna had been enduring. Then there is just plain torture. This is what Michael was enduring. Kacy had slid two fingers behind the head of his penis and then over the top. Michael jumped quickly. Kacy had found the spot. She worked the fingers quickly over the head several times and Michael violently twisted his hips pulling the head away just enough to avoid contact momentarily. Michael was excited by the prospect of this torture but now it was all too real and he knew he couldn’t handle it. Kacy wanted to get a better handle on things so she quickly turned herself around and mounted Michael facing away from him. She bent his dick back a bit toward his feet with one hand and then applied her full palm to the back and tip of his slippery, sensitive head. Michael was completely defenseless at this point. If he moved his hips it moved the head against her palm, if he tried to lie still she would rotate her palm over his head causing a tremendous rush of sensitivity that was beyond anything a human could withstand. Michael could only scream and scream he did. While Anna was actually able to mouth words during her torturous tickling, Michael could do no such thing during his pure torture. He couldn’t even yell ‘Stop!’. He could only yell. Even movement was pointless as his head was completely immersed in Kacy’s palm and totally at her mercy.

At 10 minutes mercy came to both of them.

John stopped the iPhone at 10 minutes, 7 seconds and said, “Wow, that was intense!” Michael and Anna were clearly a mess. Michael was relieved to know all he had to do was agree to a little more time at the end and he could negotiate away the horrible torture his penis head had just endured. Anna was shocked at how badly she handled the tickling, she had absolutely no composure, and certainly no control over what was happening to her. She was just really happy that she had her shoes on for as bad as all that she had endured was it paled in comparison to dreaded foot tickling. But she was certainly ready to negotiate for extra time, that last couple minutes of tickle torture was far worse than she had expected. If she had to take a few extra minutes of underarm tickling or whatever, then so be it.

“Ok, so are we ready to negotiate on anything that’s happened so far? Doesn’t seem like there was anything there anyone couldn’t handle, should we just go right back to it?” John said as he came in for Anna’s inside hips. “No! No! Fuck no!” “Michael how about you? Did you guys even get started? I hardly heard a peep out of you. Honey did you get any reaction out of Mike?” “Yes, right here.” Michael jerked and yelled, “No, no!”. Anna looked over and Michael had tears running down the side of his face. His face was red and he was clearly a little freaked out. Anna was exhausted, her reactions to the tickling were out of control but frankly it was turning her on a little bit. Even as John was torturing her inside her hips with his index fingers, he was lightly stroking her again just outside the edge of her thong near her pussy. It was very sexy. She couldn’t wait for this to be over so she could fuck Michael all night!

John started, “So based on those reactions it looks like maybe you are looking to negotiate a little, huh?” “Yes!” they both said very clearly. “We’ll take a little more time, for sure.” John then explained that ‘extra time’ was just a ‘for instance’. “I’m getting tired, I don’t know if I can last torturing Anna much longer than planned. I think we might have to work something else out.”

Mike wasn’t sure where John was going with this but he knew they didn’t have a lot of options, they were at Kacy and John’s mercy at this point and it wasn’t looking very good. All he knew was he couldn’t take even 10 more seconds of helmet torture, it was just way, way too much.

“I’m not sure what you mean, John” Kacy said. “My guy doesn’t have a whole lot to bargain with here, he’s more or less out there.” John looked over at Anna and then down at her little shoes and then back at her and she went to sheer terror. She immediately began to yank against her ankle restraints, “No! No…please, please don’t ask. No, please!” John looked at Michael and his huge exposed dick and said, “What are your thoughts, Mike? Should she give up her shoes for you?”

Michael just shoved his head further back into his pillow, “Oh God, oh God! More options, John. I can’t ask her to do that!” Kacy jumped in, “Well, speaking for John, I think there are a couple of beautiful options right here.”. Kacy leaned over defenseless Anna and with her hands made believe she was slowly pulling Anna’s Hooter’s shirt up.

“No!” both shouted, again in agreement. “No way, no, we never talked about that!” Anna said. “You can’t!” Anna was a little turned on but she really didn’t want to show her tits let alone have them come in play to be touched and tickled. As aroused as she had become she knew her sensitive little dark brown nipples would create a scream fest. She has always made such an effort to keep them hidden and to be something only enjoyed by Michael. No other man had ever seen them before let alone touched and tickle tortured them!

Anna knew how badly Michael suffered having his penis head stroked and she was absolutely torn. They still had 35 minutes to go! John pressed for an answer, “Ok, Kace, ready to start again? It seems we can’t find a deal here and we just need to go back to the agreement that these kids signed and dropped at our door step.” “Alright, lets go!” She climbed aboard Michael again facing away from him. Michael immediately began to panic as he twisted and fought his ties screaming “Please!!”. Kacy, undeterred simply said, “That please is directed at you Anna…I’m not listening to him.” Kacy grabbed his shaft with her left hand and went right to work and Michael went simply out of his mind as if he were on fire.

John having noted Anna’s most vulnerable spot was just inside the hips, his fingers dove in pressing just outside her thong line and then just slighty within it. Anna panicked as well responding with a screaming laughter and twisting violence all of which did nothing to alleviate the torture she was enduring. After about 30 seconds John stopped to let Anna focus on the dire situation Michael was in. Michael was clearly in a dreadfully torturous situation almost losing his voice. He looked over her and just said, “I can’t take it!” Anna shouted, “Ok, ok! Kacy stop! Ok, Ok. Fuck.” John stopped the clock again. 33 minutes to go.

“If I agree” Anna offered, “to lose my shoes obviously Kacy has to stop what she’s doing to Michael but I also need you to stop with that spot you were just tickling on me, that’s off limits, ok?. And you only get to touch my bare feet for 5 minutes.”

“Ha!” John laughed, “Once they’re off, they’re off. “ “OK, 10 minutes” Anna offered. “Forget it. Off is off. Unless you just want to go back to what we were doing.” John said playing hardball.

“Fuck! No! No!” Michael yelled. John, “Looks like your man is ready to give you up. But look, I’m a fair guy. I agree to leave the hot spot we discovered there alone for the duration.” as he motioned at her terrible tickle spots just inside her hips. John moved quickly to her feet and untied one shoe. As John slowly removed the first shoe he revealed perfect size 5 feet with a soft, high arch and perky toes set slightly apart, ideal for toe tickling. Anna curled them and wiggled her bound feet in anticipation of what was to come. “Kace, why don’t you get the other one and we can do a quick test to see which one is more ticklish.”

“No!! No!! Not both at the same time….no!!” In the few brief seconds before her incredible foot torture began she couldn’t believe she had just agreed to let her bare feet be mercilessly tickled by now TWO people. Since she was a young girl she rarely even went around the house barefoot as just the thought of her feet even potentially being tickled was unbearable. And now here she was and she knew it was going to be bad. Really bad. But she had no choice, she would just have to endure and hope it would end quickly. She couldn’t and it didn’t.

The torture of Anna’s soft little feet started horribly for her and only got worse. Her right foot hung slightly off the bed and John put her tied ankle between his knees as he faced away from her panicked and slightly glistening body. With his left hand he pulled her toes back and with his right he did a slow, moderate fingernail rake from the balls of her foot to the heal. Kacy was more conventional in that she grabbed at the tied left ankle and moved her fingers madly across Anna’s soft soles. Anna simply screamed. She tried to kick her bound knees up and down violently and twisted her upper body uselessly back and forth. Her long blonde hair was everywhere, much of it in her mouth as she screamed and begged for the torture to stop. What felt like 5 minutes had only been about 15 seconds. Twisting, pulling, twisting, pulling, screaming, begging. All with no affect on her now crazed torturers. She was bearing the simply unbearable. A minute in and she was clearly panicked. It tickled so badly, it was beyond the screaming torture inside her hips. While that had been awful it had a sexy quality. This was not sexy it was just pure ticklish torture unlike anything she had ever felt and she was falling apart.

Michael wanted to help but he wanted no part of Kacy returning to his dick. He got a tinge of pleasure in watching Anna’s torture. The sexy body bound to the bed, her screams, her twisting...those gorgeous boobs falling back and forth beneath her top. He hoped they might tire of her feet and return to other tickling when John turned and said something to Kacy and she quickly disappeared but just as quickly returned. She poured body oil into her hands and slathered it onto Anna’s feet and in between her cute little toes and their pink polish. Anna’s eyes were closed tight in denial when John said, “Aaaa-nnnn-a, look what we have hee-ere.” Anna opened her eyes and screeched as she saw him standing there with two soft hairbrushes! This would be unimaginable torture , torture beyond anything she’d feared. They watched her kick and pull and scream as they slowly brought the brushes to her defenseless feet.

John, making his intentions crystal clear, told Kacy to hold off with the brushes for a moment. “Now Anna, this is going to be horrible for you, you know it is. And I can’t wait to see you suffer through it. But I want to be reasonable and allow you this one and only way out of what you are about to endure. All you have to do is say these magic words, ‘Please take my top off’ and we will put your shoes back on. But you have to say please.”

Anna pushed her head back into her pillow considering her horrible predicament. She had gotten to the point in her mind that she could almost accept baring her breasts. In fact despite the torture this had been it had become a very sexually charged scene and she was excited about how badly John wanted to see her tits. But she was worried about Michael’s response and, of course, one other thing. The “In Play” rule. Since Kacy had shown no restraint in stroking and tickle torturing Michael’s dick, she was certain that John, and possibly Kacy, would show none with her boobs and their torturously sensitive nipples.

“So what’s it going to be, Anna?”

Michael, “Anna don’t! No! John, we never talked about this!” John calmly noted that they had indeed discussed negotiations and all he was doing was offering Anna options. He wasn’t going to remove her top without her asking him to do it, she would even have to say please! John had played it out perfectly, incrementally ramping up the action while making it such that Anna was asking for everything she might endure.

“So what’s it going to be, Anna?”

The brushes would be a total tickle horror; she couldn’t scream any louder, twist or pull any harder than she already had and John and Kacy were merciless! Michael wanted to help but he was terrified that Kacy would return to him and further torture the head of his still fully erect penis. Anna’s bound, defenseless body fighting to get away admittedly aroused him. Looking up at John smiling and staring at Anna’s tits as they rocked back and forth he realized what he was doing all along. John was hoping Anna would give up her tits to him, that the feet would be too much, the brushes to the feet. John wasn’t even looking at the feet, just Anna’s….Anna’s and Michael’s, tits. Michael said, “Hang on, An…” when she defiantly said, “Just stick to the feet…I can take it!” She couldn’t get past Michael’s concern over letting her boobs into the game, so she would just have to endure….

“Great!” John said over his disappointment, “Let’s get to it!” Kacy suggested they create some anticipation so they each started at the top of poor Anna’s delicious legs and lightly worked their nails south to her knees as she wriggled about. Over the knee straps and down her calves they worked their fingers as she anticipated the vulnerability of her oily bare soles and the coming terror of the hairbrushes. John and Kacy each reached for the horrible brushes and wasted no time getting down to business. John pinned back Anna’s toes and slowly ran the brush from heel to toe while Kacy just went in fast and furious. “Only 25 minutes to go!” John yelled over the screaming and bucking Anna.

Anna was completely panicked. She was totally defenseless and experiencing the tickle torture she feared her whole life, in fact it was even worse! She never imagined 6 tie down points, two assailants, oil, hairbrushes and her only way out an option to have her gorgeous boobs exposed and tickle tortured! She could only scream and try to slide her feet out of harm’s way but it was useless…all she could do was scream!

John handed his brush to Kacy and said, “You handle this end, I’ll go up here”. He moved up to Anna’s arm pits and with his now oily fingers dug deeply into her torturously ticklish armpits circling madly as Anna screamed louder and writhed yet harder. She was moving beyond the breaking point, she couldn’t take it any more, the tickling wasn’t lessoning, it was worsening. She knew John and Kacy wouldn’t stop terrorizing her until she caved….

“Take my top off! Take my top off! Please! Please! Just take it off! I can’t…I can’t take it anymore! Fuck, tear it off! Just please stop!”

“No Anna!” Michael said. “No, no way, no!” Michael knew she had no choice. He even offered to let Kacy get after him again but John turned him down. “I’m sorry Michael, but Anna just asked, even begged us to remove her top. Now what would that do to her self esteem if we turned her down? I’m afraid she is going to have to play topless now. I’d feel terrible if we didn’t accommodate her request. You understand I’m sure.”

Despite feeling defeated and badly for Michael having to face the indignity of watching his bound and topless girlfriend tickle tortured by another man, Anna actually was a little excited to bare all after enduring the foot torture. Some of the tickling had been rather erotic and it had crossed her mind that having her top slid over her boobs and baring them while bound up was a terribly sexy thing. Michael was there, John was kind of sexy to her, even his torturous side, and Kacy was there, a woman, which made it seem a little more ok. Anna was ready. After the horror of the feet she was ready for something like this. She was in an unusual state of mind indeed.

Anna turned to Michael, “It’s ok, Honey, I want them to. And I want you to watch, I’m glad you’re here with me, I feel safe.”

“Wow. I guess if you are ok I can be ok.” Michael said. Then turning to Kacy he added, “But its only fair that all the ladies in the room be topless, wouldn’t you say?” Kacy, who had earlier been teasing him with her cleavage, said, “I’ll do you one better!” She moved next to him and dropped her jeans exposing her wonderful thong laden hips and legs! She quickly hopped on top of Michael with her knees spread to either side of his chest. She rose up on her knees and undid her front clasped bra thrusting her sexy boobs forward as she slid the garment down her arms and tossed it aside. Now topless and nearly bottomless she began to lightly stroke her nails against his arms and upper body. Since her hubby was about to have some gorgeous Hooters in his hands she felt pretty much anything was fair game in their relationship at this point so she moved her hips south a bit until only the thinnest of thong material came between her pussy and Michael’s cock.

“The speedo…the speedo is not very comfortable….”, Michael managed to say as it was fully pushed down and road over his balls. Kacy was quick to problem solve as she reached over to the nightstand and opened the drawer to pull out a scissors. With two quick snips the speedo was no more than some useless material lying on the bed. She quickly re-mounted her completely nude tenant and pressed her barely dressed pussy against his cock and poked and tickled his belly making his hips work and his dick move hard against her.

Kacy had gotten to a point in her contact with Michael that she was certain she could quickly cum but wasn’t certain that would be a good play. She had no idea how John would react and didn’t want to go there. So she hopped off Mike and knelt between his legs and stroked the inside of his thighs, which he clearly enjoyed. She then moved her long nails below his balls working a wildly ticklish spot on her victim. Michael bucked pretty good at first but then settled in to take it as it was pleasurable after the first shock. Kacy then worked just above and around his cock over some very sensitive territory. The desire to just grab his dick and jerk him off was almost overwhelming.

John stepped from Anna’s now shoed feet and toward the side of the bed where he took in the sight before him. Anna’s beautiful, ticklish legs tied apart at the ankles and knees with the tiniest of orange thong material between her and the world. Her arms so sexy pulled high above her and bound defenselessly with her lovely tossed blonde hair all about them. Saving the best for last he gazed at her toned belly then moved his eyes to the Hooters shirt, which he was planning to remove slowly and deliberately. Anna’s gorgeous boobs would soon be his for a while and he planned to make the most of it. Moving to straddle his tied up victim’s nearly bare hips he settled in and looked at Anna and said, “Are we ready?” Anna looked back at him, flicked her eyebrows up then down and said as she winced, “Shit. I can’t believe this. Yes.”

To Be Continued.​

Congrats Sir, on writing the hottest thing i've ever read, including that article about the sun...

Excellent idea, and well written. I couldn't ask for more! Your hard work is much appreciated.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back