• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beware the Frozen Foot (m/f)

Kid Indy

TMF Expert
Once I saw this thread I knew a story was on the way:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?255865-Anna-Faith

According to the Wikipedia page, the main characters are twenty-one and eighteen in the movie, so this should be good by the forum's rules. I intentionally wrote a short one so that I didn't overdo it. Enjoy, and please leave comments!

Beware the Frozen Foot

by

Kid Indy

The queen cast a long look at the sun's setting. Alone in the castle, waiting for her sister to return from a long tour of the neighboring kingdoms that would lead to Anna's eighteenth birthday party, Elsa fought off boredom with a book for a while, then experimenting with her ability to control cold and ice, then simply with another look from the balcony at the land's struggle to emerge into spring. Such had been her lot for a week, and despite herself she was anticipating Anna's return and the party that would come with it.

On that cool evening, though, something other than spring was coming over the lake surrounding the castle. A tall figure was sailing towards the castle, not unusual by any means on its own, but the vessel, bright green, skimmed the surface of the water with speed that Elsa had never seen before. Elsa leaned on the balcony, marvelling at the figure, and she soon came to realize that the man piloting the amazing boat himself had long, straight hair, also as green as a spring garden.

He did not approach the bridge with the castle's one gate, so no guards saw him. Elsa got to enjoy the sight herself, and that fact gave her a small thrill to accompany the loneliness of the wait. Soon, however, the figure disappeared under the edge of the outer wall, and Elsa sighed at the loss of such a sight.

As she turned her back, though, she heard a thud, and she wheeled around to see that the man--or whatever he was--had leapt as no man can leap and landed on top of the castle's outer wall. As her eyes grew wider, he sprang again, landing this time atop a tower across from her own room's balcony. And as the man jumped in a high arc, Elsa screamed as he landed next to her on the balcony. She ran through her doors into her room, but as she tried to close the door, he slid past her with alarming speed, and she found herself unable to run, the man between her and the door to the stairway.

"Stand down, whoever you are! Let me out of here!" She clenched a fist, ready to assault him with her ice-powers if he took a step towards her.

Instead the man made a gesture with his hand, and a shimmering light exploded behind him. Elsa gasped again as she saw racing lights trace spiral patterns as fast as the eye could follow, wrapping around the room and encircling her and the man with what seemed to be a thin, round wall of sparkling light. Her fear was too great; she turned loose all the power she could muster, knowing that no man could survive the cold-blast that she was about to hurl.

But no cold was forthcoming; instead what emerged from the palms of her hands was neither ice nor snow but a shimmering light that joined its counterpart surrounding them. She could feel the drain that came with her strongest exertions of her power, but there was no ice to be seen.

"What--what is this?"

"Good queen, do you not mean as well as ask who I am?"

This time Elsa brought drew back both elbows and, thrusting both palms forward, turned loose her powers with all the intensity she knew to project, but once again all that happened was a quickening of the lights that surrounded them. Elsa stood panting, and the green-haired man laughed.

"I would stop that if I were you. You'll only exhaust yourself, and my magic can drink in much more than you can throw into it."

"Who are you?"

"Ah, there's the question! In my land they call me Wersinac, and I am the crown prince of the realm."

Elsa looked at the wall of light around her. "Where is that? And why do you have me in this prison?"

"Ours is an ancient kingdom deep in the eastern forest, my queen, and the lights around you allow us to talk with each other without interruption. Rest assured that your castle guards surround us even now, and although they won't be able to break in, they'll find you quite unharmed when I'm ready to leave."

"What do you want?"

"To make your acquaintance, my queen. Stories of your power and goodness have reached even into my forest, but your beauty I had to see for myself. And to touch."

Elsa recoiled, and she prepared to launch another attack before she remembered what happened with the first two. With feigned steel in her eyes she growled, "I am the queen of Arendelle, and you will not lay hands on me!"

"Never, my queen. But you may have good reason to invite a caress."

Despite her fear and anger, Elsa could not deny that the prince, tall and smooth of features, was a sight to see, even as his strange green hair made him unlike any man she had ever been around. "You need to let me go now."

"First I have a request of you." Elsa held her breath. "Let us sit together, and let me remove your shoes."

Now Elsa was confused and curious. She watched with bated breath as Wersinac gestured to her chambers, beyond the light-wall, and as two padded chairs came into the cylinder, just slightly off the ground. With another gesture they circled gracefully and settled on the ground in front of her, facing each other, only slightly apart. Wersinac sat and gestured for Elsa to do the same.

"I don't know what this is, but I demand you let me out!"

"Be careful, my queen. I could leave at any moment, but when I bid this wall adieu, what do you think will come of your rage?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You've thrown enough magic into this wall to alter the very seasons of Arendelle and throw the kingdom into winter, just as you did a year ago. Don't think that such magic simply goes away!"

Elsa inhaled sharply. "I don't believe you! I'm not sitting down!"

"Trust me, my queen. My people know the power of magic. But we know its use as well. Sit with me, and let me take off your shoes, and I'll send this great cold to the farthest northern reaches, where it will harm nobody. Rebuff me again, and I'll simply let your rage run its course."

The word "rage" set Elsa off, and once again she extended her arms to encase the arrogant man in the coldest ice she could muster. Once again the shimmering lights around her brightened for a moment. Once again her shoulders drooped as she caught her breath.

"Every time you do that, the magic becomes more dangerous, my queen. Now there's no question: you need to come sit with me." He gestured to the chair across from him.

"You must promise that you'll only take off my shoe."

"Your gown I will not touch unless you invite me to." Elsa glared and sat, with what dignity she could, in the chair. Wersinac extended his hand, palm-up, to receive her foot. "Now put one of your feet in my lap. You can choose which."

Elsa lifted her right foot, and Wersinac caught it in his hand. He lifted the delicate ankle to his lap and began to remove the light summer slipper. "What do you want with my shoes anyway?"

"Not your shoes, my queen. The feet within."

Elsa gasped as the shoe slipped off. "You're a strange man to come all this way to touch feet."

"Not strange, Elsa. Attentive. I know your story, how you've never married and likely never had a paramour. And I know exactly what happens when a lovely lady like yourself never knows a lover's touch. Has anyone ever tickled this foot, your majesty?"

"You're speaking with too much familiarity, Mister--eep!" Elsa's face blushed as Wersinac's finger stroked her sole, right up the middle. She felt an urge to giggle but fought it back. "Really, Mister Wersinac, is this all you--aiee!" This time three fingers were moving up her sole, and the sensation really was like nothing she could ever remember. Before she could think about how to protest, she felt the giggle come back, but this time there was no fighting it: this strange, magical man was tickling her, something that would normally have earned the tickler a face full of ice, but in his circle there was no ice to give, only her laughter.

"Oh, this is just what I hoped for! Do you like how this feels, your majesty?"

Elsa tried to answer, but her laughter just became more vocalized, and Wersinac kept tickling. Elsa had certainly imagined what it must have been like to have a man's hands on her, especially when she wandered past certain doors in the castle and heard Anna's squeals and laughter. When she would see her and Kristoff later, his eyes would drift down to her foot, and she would scowl, then smile, knowing that his hands would be at it again the next time they were alone together. Now that it was her own foot, and now that she was looking into her own tickler's smile, she knew for herself, and the feelings didn't stop at her foot: her whole leg and--to her horror--beyond were tingling as he masterfully tormented her heel, then the sole, then the skin just before the toes.

His touch was gentle but lightning-quick, and Elsa wailed her laughter into the air. Wersinac, never slowing for a second, glanced at the guards who had gathered just outside his magic wall. He knew full well they would not be coming in until he let them, so he kept enjoying his captive foot and the song of giggling that he made the queen sing.

He relented just long enough to shoot Elsa a sly look, her ankle still in his grasp. "I think you were ticklish this whole time and didn't tell anyone, your majesty!"

"Alright. You've played your game! Now let my foot go and go away!"

"It's not a game if there's not a prize."

Now Elsa eyed him. "What do you mean?"

"I want two kisses, and I'll stop tickling your foot."

Elsa's body wanted to lean forward right then, but her queenly demeanor still had some reserve left. "I'll do no such thing! You come into my castle and attack me-e-e-e-e-eee!!" His fingers once again explored the soft flesh of her foot, and Elsa, already in the mood to squeal and laugh, did both with abandon. Sitting as she was, and squirming from the tickling, she could not muster enough leverage to pull back without falling out of the chair, so she withstood the tickling as best she could, laughing madly as he lightly pinched and rubbed and scratched. She stole a glance at him through her ticklish-hazy vision and realized that yes, she did want to kiss him, if he'd only stop!

When he did lift his hand from her foot his other still held the ankle, and he posed the question again: "Well, your majesty? Will you grace me with two kisses?"

Elsa nodded breathlessly, and Wersinac leaned forward, planting his lips on hers and moving his hands to her hips as he did so. He stood quickly, letting Elsa catch her breath. Her eyes were even bigger than they usually were as his lips' press lingered in her memory.

"In seven days I will return, your majesty. When I do, it will be in the evening, as I've come now."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"So that you can decide what to do with me. You could, of course, have twice as many guards ready so that they can take me prisoner and execute me."

"Then why would you come back?"

"Because I don't think that's what you want, your majesty. I think you're going to tell nobody, and when it's time for me to arrive, you won't be wearing such a formal dress."

He was starting to sit in the chair across from her again.

"I think you'll wear a nice nightgown without sleeves so that you can feel what it's like when I tickle under your arms."

Elsa shuddered as she felt herself smile and saw Wersinac recognize the smile.

"And it won't be so long, so I might be able to tickle your legs."

Elsa's face began to turn red, but she couldn't help her smile.

"And if it's short enough, who knows how far up those legs you're ticklish?"

Elsa started to giggle in spite of herself. She heard herself ask flirtatiously, "You don't have any desire to tickle beyond that?"

"Oh, your majesty, we'd have to be married for anything like that. But if we did marry, I would show you exactly what a lover's hands can do with a body as beautiful and ticklish as your own."

Elsa realized that now she was fantasizing about what she would wear when next they met. She attempted to look stern. "But right now, you are an intruder! You should go back the way you came and hope that I haven't doubled the guard next time you arrive!" Wersinac just gave her a sly look, one that Elsa could almost feel as a tickling finger exploring her body. "Well? Why are you still here?"

"I haven't had my second kiss."

Elsa closed her eyes and puckered her lips, but as soon as she did, she felt Wersinac's form passing by her face with swiftly. Before she knew it, he had planted a warm, sensuous kiss on the nape of her neck, and all of a sudden she could think of nothing but what those hands might do on a wedding night. Elsa gasped as she felt him lift her other ankle off the floor.

"Wersinac!"

"I said I'd stop tickling that foot when I had my two kisses. But I still lay claim on the other!" Elsa's face was a map of her conflict: her dignity as queen was offended, but she wanted his hands on her body more than she felt obligated to maintain decorum. "Now let's see how ticklish you are now that you're kissed as well as imagining nights to come!"

Elsa had a feeling she knew just what he was doing, but when his fingers started to tickle the smooth, warm sole of her foot, she screamed as her own skin betrayed her. Now that her body was drawn to Wersinac's as lovers, her skin was his playground, and her giggles and squeals were louder and more desperate than before. He tickled and tickled until she was nearly unable to breathe, and when he stopped, Elsa could feel not only phantom ticklishness on her foot but a heat and an aching that told her that she might already be his wife.

Wersinac straightened, bowed at the waist, and turned towards the balcony. "My lady, your feet are exquisite, and I hope that the future brings me more of your musical laughter." With that he waved a hand, and the magic wall came down. The guards, caught flat-footed at their opportunity, hesitated just long enough for him to leap from Elsa's tower to the adjacent parapet, then to the wall, then down to his small boat, which shot forth on the water, propelled no doubt by more of his magic.

"My queen, we'll pursue him!"

Elsa, distracted, did manage to say, "Yes, do that!" As the guards left in a hurry, she walked to her wardrobe, planning already which nightgown she would wear in seven days, when this strange, beautiful man, with the tickling hands, would visit again.

lovely story! It warmed my heart from even the coldest of winters!

I normally don't like stories with no upper body tickling... but this was great :)
Hope part 2's coming

I'm not planning to do a sequel right now, but thanks to all of you for your comments!

Like I said, no plans for a sequel right now--I just saw that thread over in Ticklish Celebrities and had an idea for a short story. But thank you for the comment!

It would be awesome if you did a sequel though....with more feet tickling by him kissing her feet!:omg:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back