• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tara reid and mena suvari tickle story

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
A request I did for the lovely Anna Donnison and Heather.
It's part one of three which I wil strive to make my greatest creation of all.E-mail me if you like it or not, so I can improve.
Thank you, and enjoy.

There's No Business Like Show Business
Starring: Tara Reid and Mena Suvari

Act 1:

"No!" said Tara Reid "For the last time, I will not star in American Pie 3. I want to take a break
from acting for a while to get away from the stress." "Yeah, same here, the news reporters are
driving me nuts!" commented Mena Suvari. The two actresses were discussing the upcoming movie American
Pie 3, in the office of the famous director "Rich" Mitch Chavez, which was almost as popular as Steven Spielberg.
"No one says no to "Rich" Mitch!" yelled Mitch, "I already got millions of people begging me to put you two in the
movie. Anyway, I suspected you two might decide this. Just wait right here while I call the Hollywood bigshots
about your decision." He got up from his expensive gator skin desk chair and walked to the door.
Before exiting the doorway he put his hand on the wall and a panel opened revealing a digital display
and numeric keyboard. He typed in a special pin number and said, " I hope you girls have a nice sleep."
Before they could respond he left and bolted the door behind him. Suddenly the girls could hear a hissing sound
somewhere in the office. What they didn't know was a powerful nerve gas which produces a deep sleep was
released. After five seconds they were fast asleep on the floor.
Mena was the first to awake. Alittle light headed, she first noticed that both her and Tara had their
hands tied high above their heads from a hook in the ceiling. They were sitting on a mattress in what seemed to be an abandoned
warehouse. They were completely nude, but the strangest thing was that their bare feet were trapped in a pair of metal
stocks, which were bolted to the floor. Not to mention, even stranger was that each of their their toes were tied apart to the stocks so, they
could curl their toes. It was chilly in the warehouse which meant it was night out in L.A. Their beautiful nipples were hard and erect. "Hey, Tara, wake up!" wispered Mena loudly to wake her
fellow prisoner. "Huh? Whu, what?" replied Tara as she too awoke, "Where in the hell are we?" " Beats the hell out of me." said Mena, "But, by
the look of things, whoever kidnapped us want to give us a serious pedicure, or just wants to inspect the anatomy of our feet." Mena joked, trying
to lighten the situation. "Nope, wrong again." came a familiar voice from the shadows. A shadowed figure stepped into the light. It was Mitch
Chavez. "Nobody fucking says no to me and gets away with it!" said the power hungry director. I was going to raise your salary a few million,
even cut a few deals.But no, you two backed out and got cold feet weeks before production starts. Pardon the pun, your tootsies must be freezin'
haha! Anyway, because of your selfishness I'll lose millions!" "Selfishness!?!" replied Tara, "What part of no don't you understand? We just wanted
to take a break from all the stress of acting." "Well now I'm going to teach you who not to fuck with." commented Mitch. "One of the greatest pros
of being a director is the access of movie equipment you have. For example, I have this set of mechanical arms positioned above you on loan
to produce Terminator 4 in 2004. I have paid it's programming technician a hefty amount of cash to reprogram it for an entirely purpose altegether."
"And what might that be, Mitch? Terminate us?" Mena said jokingly. "No, just tickle you senseless." Mitch said flatly. "Oh shit." Mena wispered to
herself. One of the worst thing she hated was getting her helpless soles tickled. Her sexy, size 9 and a half feet were the most ticklish spot on her
entire body. "Oh God! Please don't! I'm so horribly ticklish!" replied Tara. Tara hated being tickled by her friends in high school, she was so
insanely ticklish. "Oh great, that should make this all the more exiting." said Mitch. He pulled out a remote from his coat pocket and punched a few
buttons to activate the tickling contraption.
The machine made whirrring sound as it came to life, and hissed a few times when the hydraulics activated. While the machine lowered
itself, it split into two sections and unfolded two out of the eight arms on each half of the monstrosity. When the monstrosity lowered itself from the
shadows, Mena could see that each half was centered over them and each of it's four fingered hands had a long, stiff feather taped to each finger.
Mena calculated each half had 32 feathers ready to welcome her hypersensitive skin. This is going to be a long fucking night she thought.
However, Tara was not so calm under pressure. "Oh shit, oh shit, shit shit shit!" Tara kept repeating. The machine finally reached them and the two
hands unfolded until they were an inch from their helpless soles. Both girls started to jerk and try to get free, but to no avail, it was going to be a long
night indeed. "Ladies, start your engines!" Mitch laughed insanely. He pushed the enter button on the remote to activate the pre-programmed
tickling sequence, and walked over to a lazy boy and pina colada he set up for the show. He also pushed the record button on his digital video
camera.
The finger feathers attacked their soles vicously. Feather one was assigned to travel between their toes on each foot. Number two had
the curl of the toes. Three had the privelige of the soles, while four had to settle for the little less ticklish heel. Two helpless actresses burst out in laughter
at the same time. " BWAHAHAH HEHEHEHEH HOHOHOHOHO (*GASP*) *GIGGLE* OOHHHOOOHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEEEHAHA!!!"
they laughed. Tara had a cute school girl like giggle, while Mena on the other hand, had such a sweet laughter that could sell millions of CDs
if she got a record deal. The feathers stroked up and down, side to side on their white, wrinkly, baby soft soles, unleashing a hail of laughter from
the helpless actresses. "OOHHOO GOD PLEHEASE STOP! HAHAHEHEHEHHOHOHOHEEHE!" laughed Tara. After ten relentless minutes, Tara released her last giggle, and mercifully passed out, leaving Mena on her own. Mena, too weak from straining at her bonds, justs sits and let's her self get tickled, realizing no escape. She melts into a pool of giggles. " HOHOHOHOHEEEEHEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAH!" she giggles. After 12
minutes, dreanched in sweat and tears, she laughed her last and passed out. Mitch refilled his drink and applauded the first act of his most
favorite film directed yet. He pulled out his smelling salt and walked to the stars of his best film yet. At five feet from them he could smell their urine
they released at their eight minute mark. He looked down at their limp forms and smiled cruelly, anticipating act two.:wow: :whip:

Magnificent!

That was extraordinary! WE felt awful for them, it was great! Can't wait for Part 2 and Part 3. Thank you for the dedication. Wow! Out of this World!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back