• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Timely Intervention (F/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
What's a twentysomething guy to do when his brand-new stepmother is a flirtatious thirtysomething hottie? Danny thought he's just have to manage his stress in the usual way—but Janice had other ideas!

:jester:

A Timely Intervention

by

T.T. Gore​

“Oh JEEZ!” Danny Perry whined. “This is so EMBARRASING—!”

“Now don’t FRET!” Janice admonished him with a twisty little smile. “This conversation is long overdue, young man!”

Danny squirmed. He was seated on the sofa next to his stepmother, which was uncomfortable enough considering the way she made him feel. But he was also stark NAKED! True, when she told him to take his clothes off the thought of refusing to do so never crossed his mind. Danny’s skin crawled with dread as he disrobed but at the same time the thought of being with his beautiful stepmom…in the nude…was powerfully compelling…

“Honestly,” Janice went on, “it’s quite unacceptable, this attraction you have for me! Now of course I realize that a young man of twenty has…needs.”

She put a hand on his leg, affecting not to notice how Danny trembled in response.

“And I have to admit, sweetie, that I’m flattered to be the object of such a handsome young man’s devotion.” Janice sighed. “But I’m sure you realize that we shouldn’t… I couldn’t possibly…it wouldn’t be appropriate…”

“I know, Janice,” he replied in an unsteady voice. “I’m sorry. But I can’t HELP it!”

Danny closed his eyes, willing himself to disregard the thrilling sensation produced by the touch of her hand. No use! There in his mind’s eye was Janice, clad in tight white shorts and a hot pink halter top that displayed her arms, shoulders, cleavage, trim waist, fetching derriere and shapely legs to excellent advantage. Open-toed, high-heeled, silver-toned tart trotters adorned her adorable feet. Janice’s finger- and toenails were painted the same shade of pink as her halter top. Her short blonde hair was artfully tousled. Her big brown eyes regarded him steadily. Her pretty face wore a sly, knowing expression…

She was Dad’s third wife—his trophy wife—only thirteen years older than Danny himself. And despite himself, knowing that it was wrong and a sin, he’d developed a desperate CRUSH on her! That was bad enough but it got even worse when she realized what was going on—and took to TEASING him!

“I suppose I do have to take some of the blame, dressing the way I do,” Janice admitted, giving his thigh a squeeze. “But the time has come for an intervention, sweetie! If you’re going to live at home while going to college we really MUST resolve this situation!”

“R-r-resolve the situation…?”

“Ummm-hmmm,” she nodded. “Or at least find a way to manage it…”

“Eeee-heeee…” Danny giggled as she stroked his thigh with her well-honed nails. “That tickles…”

“That’s why I’ve asked you to go naked for me this afternoon,” Janice whispered. “To see if together we can figure out some way of dealing with your stress…”

“W-w-w-what do you mean, stress…?”

“Well!” Janice exclaimed. “I can’t have you sporting a constant ERECTION when we’re together! I mean really! Just LOOK at the state of your PENIS!”

“But I told you!” Danny blubbered. “I can’t HELP it!”

“Yes,” she whispered. “I know, sweetie…”

“Oh JANICE—!”

Janice Perry regarded her naked stepson with well-concealed amusement. He was such a HANDSOME young man: dark-haired, slender with shapely limbs and a fetchingly contoured fanny. True, his good looks were perhaps a trifle girlish but in the way it REALLY counted he was thoroughly masculine! It was wicked of her to tease him so, she knew, but also it was such FUN to make him blush and squirm! And given the fact that her dear hubby, Danny’s father, travelled on business so frequently…well, despite what she’d said about the inappropriateness of stepmom/stepson relationship, surely a girl was entitled to a little fun…

“You just need some RELAXATION therapy, sweetie!” She smiled in a way that made Danny’s heart flutter. “Tell me, now, have you ever had your FEET tickled before?”

“M-m-m-my feet tickled…?”

“Mmmm,” Janice nodded. “It’s a simple, easy way to banish stress! So why don’t you just lie back, put your cute feet in my lap and let me demonstrate?”

Despite his misgivings Danny did as her was told. Indeed it was no easy thing to say no to his sexy stepmother! And the notion of her tickling his feet was…interesting…

“All set?” Janice inquired. “Good!”

And with that she seized the toes of his left foot, bent them back and applied the nails of her free hand to Danny’s silky sole!

“GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA!!!” he howled, arching his back and bouncing his bare behind on the sofa. “HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!!”

“But can’t you just feel all that stress oozing away?” Janice whispered.

“OH YEEEEEEAAASSS!!!” Danny agreed. “IT’S GO-HO-HO-HOING AWAAAAY-HAY-HAY!!!”

And indeed, the ticklish thrills that were racing up his leg seemed to be unknotting Danny’s muscles! It was an excruciating sensation—yet somehow a pleasurable one! He squirmed and writhed but made no attempt to escape Janice’s clutches. In fact, Danny felt that he could lay there forever while she tickled his bare feet…

As for Janice, she found herself fascinated by her naked stepson’s response to foot tickling! It was so PRECIOUS the way he wiggled and laughed—so INTERESTING how goose bumps made the dark hairs on his legs stick up like tiny quills—so FASCINATING how his erect boy toy quivered and swayed!

She switched to the other foot, tickling steadily until poor Danny’s cheeks were pink and tearstained. Janice’s nipples were exquisitely rigid…her halter top suddenly felt entirely too tight…she wondered if perhaps it would be better to remove it…

“WAAAAAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Danny shrieked. His fingers clawed the sofa cushion and his svelte belly convulsed as he laughed and laughed and LAUGHED—!

“Goodness GRACIOUS!” Janice cried with mock dismay. “This doesn’t seem to be WORKING, sweetie! Your naughty PENIS is still standing tall!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“I’m afraid we’ll have to try something a bit more…drastic, sweetie…”

“TICK-HICK-HICKLE MY FEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEET SOME MOOORE-HOR-HOOOORE!!!”

“Oh, all right!” Janice sighed. And for the next five minutes she stroked her stepson’s soles, and tweaked his toes, and scratched his heels, until poor Danny was literally WEEPING with anguished hilarity! But alas, if anything this made his erect cock even MORE erect! And, Janice noted, he had squeezed out a clear, tiny drop of pre-cum…

“All right, young man, that’s enough of THAT!” she cried. “Now scoot up here and lie across my lap. That’s right, face up.”

“What…what are you going to do…?” Danny gasped.

“Why, relieve your STRESS, sweetie!” Janice patted his flushed cheeks. “But first let me get more comfortable…”

And with one sinuous movement, she removed her halter top! Danny’s eyes widened as his sexy stepmom’s BOOBS tumbled out—and his breath caught in his throat at the sight of her rigid NIPPLES—!

“There!” Janice exclaimed. “THAT’s better!” She stretched her arms, which caused her boobs to jiggle prettily. “Now what did I do with that—ah, here it is!”

Danny moaned when he saw what she held in her hand: a stiff, pointed FEATHER—white with a black tip!

“Well, sweetie,” Janice whispered, smiling down at him, “I suppose I’ll have to relieve your stress in the traditional manner. Clasp your hands behind your head…try to remain still…”

And with a lewd smile she swirled the feather over Danny’s tense BELLY!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Danny squealed. He clenched his muscles in an effort to remain still but it wasn’t easy! “IT TICK-HICK-HICKLES!!!”

“Does it?” Janice cooed, caressing his thigh with her free hand. “Does it make you feel all funny…?”

“OH GEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Danny screeched. His legs trembled, heels drumming on the sofa cushion. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“Such a sensitive young man…” Janice whispered, plying the feather with sadistic precision. “But so very, very naughty…”

Danny lay across her lap, squirming and shivering and laughing as the feather danced over his torso. But when, oh WHEN, would she favor him with the sweet caress he so ardently desired—?!

“Yes, naughty…” she repeated, smiling down at him. “Tell me, sweetie, when you’re all alone in bed do you pull the covers over your head and play with yourself while whispering my name…?”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO!!!”

“Pretty little LIAR!” Janice caroled. “Now why should I be NICE to you when you won’t tell me the TRUTH?!”

“UUUUUUUURRRRK!!!” Danny squealed as she tweaked a nipple.

“Did that hurt?” Janice whispered. “Mmmm, it did, but you like a little pain don’t you, sweetie…?”

“YAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR!!!” he howled. She was probing his BELLY button with the tip of the feather and it tickled like CRAZY!

“But I know what you REALLY want…”

“GRRRRUUUUGH!!!” Danny growled as she swirled the feather around the base of his upright organ. “OH GAWD!!! DON’T STOP!!!”

But she DID stop, shaking her head ruefully!

“You have to be HONEST with me, sweetie!” Janice chided him. “And with yourself! It’s the only what you can get these feeling you have for me under control!”

“GAAAAAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Danny bellowed as she darted her fingers into an exposed armpit. “OH JAAAAN-HAN-HAAAANICE!!!”

“Now tell me, sweetie,” she whispered. “Tell me the truth…”

And Danny did! Prodded along by the feather’s caress, he poured out his heart, laughing and weeping as he confessed every dirty little sexy fantasy that he’d entertained since Janice had come into his life! When he was finished, she patted his cheek again.

“Mmmm, you ARE a naughty boy!” she snickered. “But somehow I just can’t stay mad at you! All right, I suppose I’ve tortured you long enough.”

“OH YEEEEEES!!!” Danny moaned as she swirled the feather around the swollen head of his yearning member. His legs trembled and his belly convulsed.

“I don’t think this is going to take long,” Janice whispered.

“UMMM-UMMM-UMMM-UMMM-UMMMMMMPH!!” Danny grunted, gyrating his hips in sync with the circular motion of the feather. “HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” he squealed girlishly as his belly button was delicately probed. “OH GAWD I’M GONNA CUUUU-HUUUU-HUUUUM!!!”

“Are you?” Janice raised an eyebrow. “Before I grant you specific permission to do so? Well, just be aware that naughty boys who lose control of their EMOTIONS get a SPANKING!”

But Danny didn’t care! Oh, he didn’t fucking CARE if she spanked him! All he wanted in the WORLD was to be tickled and tickled and TICKLED until—!

“GRRRR!!!” he growled. “GRRRR-GRRRR-GRRRR-GRRRR!!!

“Oh, my GOODNESS!” Janice chortled, stroking her stepson’s pee hole with sadistic precision.

“UUUU-UUUU-UUUU-UUUU-UUUUUUGGGGGGH!!!” Danny grunted, face wrenched into a grimace of effort. And with that he commenced to launch his copious load!

An utterly GLORIOUS sensation of absolute ECSTASY swept over him as the tormenting tension was abruptly released! Danny writhed and wiggled and gasped and moaned, cumming his stupid fucking BRAINS out with the abandon of a weasel in heat! Oh, the SWEETNESS of the moment! Ah, how he ADORED his cruel, beautiful stepmom—!

Janice laughed merrily as her naked stepson thoroughly disgraced himself with a disgusting display of incontinence! The first spurt hit him right in the face and those that followed marched down his torso to his groan. When his balls were finally empty, the strength ran out of Danny’s body and he lay trembling across Janice’s lap. She regarded him fondly as he strove to get his breathing back under control.

“Well!” Janice exclaimed brightly. “That was quite an impressive performance, sweetie! Of course, as I explained, unauthorized premature ejaculation is punishable by a spanking. Now into the bathroom with you and get cleaned up. Oh, and bring along my hairbrush when you return.”

Danny was quick to obey! And he wept servile tears of joy as his curvy fanny was paddled to the accompaniment of Janice’s playful admonitions!

CRACK! “EEEEEEYAAAAAA!!!”

“But what about MY needs, sweetie?”

“I’ll do ANYTHING—!

“Hmmm, well, we’ll have to talk about that…”

CRACK! “YEEEEEEEEK!!!”

It was the beginning of a beautiful if clandestine and somewhat kinky relationship…

Thanks! And who knows? We may not have seen the last of Danny and Janice…

Very nice... It always amuses me to think who had the 'better' time... you know what I mean? :firedevil

my favorite author... amazing. especially when you have women tickling men on their feet or watching them get tickled on their feet.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back