• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The girlfriend and her evil mother! Part 4

smart-tickler

Revenge on Kim. Josh proposed the idea to Amber, and although hesitant. Amber agreed that they would do it. Amber had never tired to tickle her mother before, mostly out of fear that if she tried, Kim would overpower her and tickle her senseless for trying. So the next time Josh came over they decided the plan was to surprise attack Kim when she wasn't expecting it, and handcuff her helpless so they could tickle their revenge out of her. They both knew that she needed to be tied helpless otherwise her martial art skills would make her a handful to tickle properly so the idea was to cuff both her hands to something as quickly as possible, then then feet shouldn't be too hard after that.

So, one week later Josh was over at Ambers house again and as they sat in their room, with both sets of handcuffs in their hands….they plotted their revenge. Amber had just gone to the kitchen to 'get a drink' and could see Kim in the living room watching TV. She reported back to Josh that Kim was currently lying face down on her stomach on the couch. Josh was very good at tying knots with ropes so he kept some handy knowing that once they had her hands and feet cuffed together they would then need to tie a rope throughout the cuffs tying her to something. They were both nervous, but excited at the chance to get Kim back. Josh was extremely turned on by the idea of tickling Kim. She was so cocky, so superior. She had completely dominated both himself and Amber with a calm confidence that made her appear untouchable. Josh could hardly imagine her being tied helpless and tickled into desperate laughter. So as they slowly walked out into the lounge room his blood was boiling, completely motivated by revenge. How they both wanted to break that calm exterior of Kim's, to be the ones giving the smack talk while she squirmed beneath their tickling fingers. They tried their best to compose themselves as they walked out to the lounge room hiding the cuffs and rope behind their back. They then sat down on the other couch.

Kim didn't even acknowledge them. She was still lying face down looking the other way. She was wearing a white singlet top and black track pants. The white singlet top had ridden up a little bit exposing her tanned and toned midriff and her bare soles poked out from her track pants. They were hanging over the edge of the couch that she was laying on…just dangling in the air...if Josh reached out far enough he could easily start tickling them already. It was so tempting. But he wanted to do this properly. So he slowly got up up and handed both handcuffs to Amber. He would jump on top of Kim and pin her arms down while Amber cuffed her wrists together, followed by her ankles. He slowly crept over. Kim was motionless, why was she not even acknowledging them? Was she asleep? If she was asleep they had her for sure. Josh eyed off Kim's sexy body. She was all sprawled out. How tempting it was to just dig his fingers into that exposed belly. That slim waist and amazing gold brown tan. She just looked like she needed a good tickling. But he decided to stick with the plan. Here goes nothing. He swiftly jumped onto Kims back and pinned her arms down in front of her. 'Go Amber, cuff her now'

Kim tried to force her arms out but Josh had them tight and tried to hold them in tight for Amber to cuff them. However Kim suddenly pulled her arms in tight and Josh lost his grip falling down and breaking his fall with his hands. Kim pulled her hands out the way just before Amber could cuff them and reached behind her tickling Josh's sides 'hehehhehahahahhaha' Josh naturally jumped up off Kim's back away form the tickling fingers, allowing Kim to escape out from under him and launch straight into Ambers ribs and belly with her deadly nails 'hehehehahahhahaha OMG noooooo stohohohohohohp' Amber fell to the ground laughing in hysterics as Kim swiftly pinned her arms with her knees. Josh launched an attack at Kim's sides and ribs, but Kim was awake to this and grabbed his wrists using his momentum to pull him face down on top of Amber. Kim then swiftly pinned both their arms to the floor with her knees, and grabbing the handcuffs that had fallen from Amber's hands, then cuffed each one of Josh and Ambers wrists to the others wrists. Now both handcuffed to each other Josh and Amber looked at each other and then up at a grinning Kim. 'hehe……gotcha'

Both Josh an Amber turned bright red and couldn't hide their embarrassment. Kim could see this and in typical style decided to tease and humiliate her beaten opponents. 'gotcha' she sung teasingly as she prodded her index finger into Amber's belly, making Amber flich and turn even more bright red. 'gotcha Josh' she said as she did the same little prod into Josh's right side. She then began to prod her sharp nails into the helpless bellies of Josh and Amber forcing them to roll around giggling as they tried to block Kim with their cuffed hands. But she was easily able to find holes in their defences with her fast hands and skilled fingers. She was barely tickling them, yet she had them in hysterics. Mostly with anticipation and through her words.'gotcha, gotcha, gotchyaaaa' she sung as she casually prodded at the squirming bodies. Kim loved to tease her helpless victims with smack talk 'thought yas were gonna get me didn't ya? she said as she was now casually tickling both their ribs, underarms and bellies with extreme ease as both Josh and Amber rolled around on the floor in hysterics trying to escape the hands of Kim. 'not gonna happen I'm afraid…nobody tickles me, i do the tickling around here and you two are quickly learning that' Kim was in full control, just oh so casually moving her hands around Josh and Ambers squirming bodies. tickling Josh with her left and Amber with her right. Josh and Amber were feeling so embarrassed and humiliated, but they could do no more than laugh and laugh and laugh and Kim was just loving every second as her skilled fingers sent them into a fit of laughter 'nohohohohoho, stohohohohop pleeeeeeeeeeese heheheehahahahahaha whereeeeeee sooooooorrrrryyyyyy ahahahahahahaha stohohohohohohhop' They thought they were gonna get their revenge and now they they were rolling around the floor in desperate laughter 'where that rope? asked Kim ' i think you two need to be taught the ultimate lesson' GULP!

Kim pulled both their handcuffed arms above their head and using rope, tied them to the leg of the couch, stretching them out. Amber was lying on her back with Josh face down on top of her. Kim straddled both sets of ankles and began to slowly take of both pairs off shoes and socks. This seemed to take an eternity and despite the pairs desperate pleas, Kim just slowly and methodically peeled off their socks until she had 4 helpless bare feet in front of her. 'so who's the more ticklish' she asked as she she ran her index fingers down Josh's bare soles. Josh shrieked he couldn't handle way way Kim would use her pointy nails to such good effect. Next it was Ambers turn. Cheekily Kim used 4 fingers on each sole as she slid her nails from Amber's heel to her toes 'hehehehahaha holy crap. 'hmmm….i think Josh one that one, you need to be punished Amber.' Kim sunk her nails into Ambers ticklish soles sending her into a fit of laughter 'hehehehehhe hahahahahhaha omg mum noooooooo i can't t t t t take it ahahahahaha' 'kitchee kitchee goo' she teased, gliding her nails along Ambers squirming feet. 'my god you two are soooooooooo ticklish, its so much fun' said Kim smiling and laughing. ' and you brought this all on yourselves' she continued as she alternated between ticking each others feet. Kim decided to get comfortable as she lay down with her stomach on josh's back. Setting herself at the right position to start digging her toes into both Josh and Amber's exposed underarms. Those feet. how they wanted to tickle Kim's feet, but they couldn't. They just had to feel those feet digging into their pits. The feet were tickling them. All Josh and Amber could do was laugh in hysterics under Kim's nimble fingers and cheeky feet, as she just tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled them. ALL AFTERNOON…………..

***thanks for reading my stories…i really appreciate feedback…so feel free to leave any comments about what you like about this series so far, or perhaps what you would like to see happen…there may be more still to come with this story***

A wonderful turn-around. This has been a fine series!

If you want to write a part five, then what I would like to see is Kim freeing her daughter but on condition that she, Amber, help her tickle torture Josh for an entire week. :devil:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back