• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's Knot Funny

Lauren Tyler

1st Level Red Feather
This is just something I wrote awhile back for C.A.B.'s contest. I thought I'd upload it since I have nothing better to do.

IT’S KNOT FUNNY

BY LARCEN TYLER

COPYRIGHT ©2015 LARCEN TYLER

Silke Arches and Sadista are trademarks of C.A.B.

Mari the Yogini is a trademark of Larcen Tyler.
==============================================================================

Silke Arches had recently discovered the new yoga DVD by Yogini Mari. A unique yogini who had red hair and blue eyes, and was quite the attractive one. She had a unique way of teaching yoga in a way that allowed the practitioner to flow through the poses smoothly, yet done so in a way that was also gentle. The result was a method of yoga practice that allowed the user to gain flexibility and relaxation without breaking a sweat. She’d also heard about Mari’s unique style of ‘Yogic Laughter.’

“I must check that out sometime,” Silke thought to herself as she put on her black tank top and then put on her black stirruped yoga pants. She then turned on her DVD player and television, popping in the DVD, and then selecting the advanced routine. She’d practiced the beginner and intermediate programs for awhile now, and her flexibility was getting better. She could even sit in the full lotus position, where the legs were crossed with the feet on opposing thighs, the soles of the feet facing upwards, with little difficulty.

Today, she wanted to try something more challenging. She began with the Sun Salutation as Mari showed, flowing through the positions to warm herself up. It helped her get her body and mind flowing as she entered a state of relaxation, ready to practice her yoga. Almost immediately, Mari started things off with a sideways big toe pose, where she had to do a sideways plank pose, and then lift her higher leg by the big toe. It was a bit difficult, but Silke had found that she was gaining balance and strength over the past few months, and the stretch she felt was quite amazing.

After a few standing poses, they went onto the floor for a seated routine. Silke was pleasantly surprised to find that she could do the lotus poses quite well. She especially enjoyed the variation of the fish where she lay in a supine position with her legs in the full lotus position. It was a unique and relaxing pose for her. Little did she know that things would truly get advanced after that.

It was when she went into the plow pose and Mari demonstrated the advanced variation, where the knees lowered to either side of the head, that Silke saw just how advanced it was. Onscreen, Mari lifted her head and crossed her ankles behind them. Silke did the same and found that the pose was quite unique in terms of the stretch and the way her body was arranged. Unfortunately, when Mari came out, Silke was unable to do the same. She found her ankles were stuck. She tried using her hands to get them unstuck, but it was no use. She rolled forwards just enough to grab the remote and pause it, while she tried to get her ankles unstuck. “What else could go wrong?” Silke asked aloud.

“You’re going to regret asking that, my dear,” A familiar voice said. Silke looked and saw that Sadista had somehow entered the room without her knowing. “Feeling a bit tied up, are we?”

“Sadista, help me! I’m stuck!” Silke pleaded.

“Help you? Why should I when I can help myself?” Sadista asked with a sly grin as she walked over to where Silke’s crossed ankles were. “You know, Mari has talked about the art of yogic laughter, and I for one think it’s a unique concept.” She chuckled. “Perhaps we should try that now?”

Silke’s eyes went wide. “No, Sadista! You wouldn’t dare!”

“I dare to and I will!” Sadista said with an evil laugh. She then began to run her fingernails up and down Silke’s beautiful soles, adjusting the straps on her stirrups to get more access to them. The tickling sensation was too much for Silke’s sensitive feet, and almost immediately she reacted.

“Nooooooooohahahahahahahahaha! Stop it pleaseheeeheeheeheeheehee!” Silke begged.

“Why stop now?” Sadista asked as she added more fingers to the tickling attack. “The fun’s just getting started!”

“Pleaseheeeheeeheeheheeheheeheeee! I beg youhahahahahahahahaha!” Silke babbled out in between hysterical laughs.

“Beg all you want, it will do you no good!” She then saw Silke’s pretty painted toes, and got an idea. She wiggled Silke’s big toes and said, “This little piggie went to market!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE NOT THE PIGGIESHEEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!” Silke said as her laughter got even more hysterical than before. Her pleas fell on deaf ears as Sadista proceeded to play the game on all ten of her toes, ending it with a tickle to the soles going up the legs to Silke’s belly. After that, she continued her ticklish assault on Silke’s feet, this time going for the toes. “NOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE NOT MY TOESHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!”

“Why not? Your little piggies are just begging for attention!” Sadista said, moving to the pits of Silke’s toes.

“STOOOOOOOOP IT-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS ISN’T FUNNY-HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!” Silke managed to get out while she laughed louder and louder.

“I agree, it’s definitely ‘knot’ funny!” Sadista said with a laugh as she then moved down the legs to Silke’s exposed belly.

“NO-HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NOT MY BELLY-HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!” Silke howled with laughter as she felt her tummy being tickled. Then Sadista’s fingers went to her ribs, and by now, Silke was laughing so hard that tears were running down her face and her face was turning red.

“You got yourself into this mess, Silke, now you have to find a way to get yourself out! Think of it as a case of self-imposed bondage, perhaps!” Sadista said, continuing to tickle her ribs.

“IT’S NOT BONDAGE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Silke cried out.

“In your opinion, maybe,” Sadista replied, continuing the tickles while Silke continued to thrash around wildly with laughter. Sadista’s focus with tickling Silke got to be too deep, as she had no idea that the thrashing was causing Silke’s legs to come loose until it was too late. She was kicked in the face as one of her feet came free, and Silke immediately was able to roll forward, while Sadista was out cold for a moment. The laughs went down to giggles, then heavy breathing as Silke regained her breath.

“What happened?” She asked, then looked at her legs and how she’d come free. She then noticed Sadista had been kicked and she was dazed. Silke looked at Sadista’s feet, and then got an evil grin. She immediately got on top of Sadista’s legs, and crossed her ankles to lock Sadista’s legs together. With that, she slipped Sadista’s heels off, exposing her bare feet.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Sadista asked, still not fully with it.

“Didn’t you know?” Silke asked evilly. “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. You said it was ‘knot’ funny, so here’s taste of how it feels!” With that, Silke ran her fingers up and down Sadista’s soles. “Tickle tickle tickle! Laugh now!”

“Nooooooohahahahahahahahaha! Please-heeheeheeheehee stop!” Sadista begged, banging her fists on the ground. “I’m sorry-heeheeheeheeheeheehee!”

“You’re sorry? Then why don’t I believe you?” Silke asked playfully, continuing to mercilessly tickle Sadista’s feet. “Kootchy kootchy koo!”

“I mean it-heeheeheeheeheeheehee!” Sadista begged as Silke went for her toes. “NOOOOOOOO NOT THE TOES-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Sorry doesn’t always cut it, you know,” Silke said, not letting up on Sadista’s feet. “Now, let me hear you say uncle!”

“NO-HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Sadista said defiantly.

“No uncle, no stop!” Silke cooed, now going for the pits of the toes. “Say uncle, and I might let you go!”

By now Sadista was in tears and howling with laughter, struggling to break free. “ALL RIGHT! UNCLE!” She managed to babble out.

“I didn’t hear you!” Silke replied.

“I SAID UNCLE!” Sadista shouted, struggling to breathe as she continued to laugh.

“You mean it?” Silke asked.

“I SWEAR IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA UNCLE! UNCLE!” Sadista pleaded, her face redder than Silke’s had been.

“Well, I dunno, I kinda like this,” Silke said, not relenting.

“PLEASE-HEEHEEHEEHEEEE! UNCLE! I MEAN IT! UNCLE!” Sadista said as she began to feel like she could pass out at any moment. She tapped the ground hard like a wrestler submitting. “I SUBMIT!”

“Well, OK,” Silke said, and she let up with the tickling, before standing up and turning to face Sadista. “Don’t you try anything funny!”

Sadista was too busy catching her breath to reply at first. Then she looked up with pleading eyes. “I promise, I won’t do it again! I swear it!”

Silke reached down to help Sadista up. “Do you really mean that?” Silke said as she playfully prodded Sadista’s armpits.

“Hahahaha I mean it!” Sadista replied, her eyes still looking like a puppy’s.

“Really,” Silke said with a slight smirk. “To be honest Sadista, I actually enjoyed that. That was kind of fun.” She winked. “I’ll let you do it again sometime, but only if you let me return the favor without opposition.”

“But I can’t even do the full lotus!” Sadista replied.

“Well then you’ll have to start learning. I’ll even let you borrow my DVD as long as you return it undamaged,” Silke said with a smile. “Have we got a deal?”

“It’s a deal,” Sadista replied.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back