• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Matter of Rent Part 3 of 3

LaCroix

From Part 2​

John stepped from Anna’s now shoed feet and toward the side of the bed where he took in the sight before him. Anna’s beautiful, ticklish legs tied apart at the ankles and knees with the tiniest of orange thong material between her and the world. Her arms so sexy pulled high above her and bound defenselessly with her lovely tossed blonde hair all about them. Saving the best for last he gazed at her toned belly then moved his eyes to the Hooters shirt, which he was planning to remove slowly and deliberately. Anna’s gorgeous boobs would soon be his for a while and he planned to make the most of it. Moving to straddle his tied up victim’s nearly bare hips he settled in and looked at Anna and said, “Are we ready?” Anna looked back at him, flicked her eyebrows up then down and said as she winced, “Shit. I can’t believe this. Yes.”

Part 3​

“Ah, I forgot the timer, I need to turn that on! 19 minutes, 42 seconds to go!”John started with his fingers just above Anna’s tiny thong and dragged his nails over her yet un-tickled abs, stopping on the soft, tan skin tickling her which made her giggle wonderfully and more importantly shake her soon to be exposed boobs. He would come back shortly to watch that action with no t-shirt to obstruct the view. John moved his hands inside Anna’s top at the sides and began to slowly slide them and the top up when the bottom of her breasts appeared. His fingers were at her armpits and she began to twist as he tickled her a bit while looking directly into her eyes. He didn’t note a single ounce of unwillingness as he continued to slowly slide the garment over her nipples and to her neck. She looked back at him incredulously and said, “Oh my God!” as she took in what was happening. John moved his hands just below Anna’s now fully exposed EE boobs. They were perfect; large, round, firm and had very dark, small nipples. John slid his hands over them slowly, fingering the nipples momentarily as Anna gasped. “Sensitive?” No answer from Anna. John pulled her shirt over her face and dove ruthlessly into Anna’s ticklish armpits. She screamed and twisted, pulling hopelessly and twisting violently, tits falling left and right. John, loving the action before him moved down and tickled her sides just above her hips hard and she gasped and fought even harder meaning even more movement of her incredible tits. Looking over at the action next to him between his wife and Michael John declared, “I think we are all going to enjoy the next 17 minutes!”

Michael had been lost in the delightful and sexy treatment he was getting from Kacy when he looked over at John moving his hands up Anna’s belly and toward her tits when he protested and said, “Hey, the shirt is off, that’s one thing, but touching them is another…you can’t…” John said, “They are ‘in play’ as the contract said”. Still Michael protested, he didn’t want handfuls of his girlfriend’s boobs in John’s hands. “She only said ‘Take my top off’, I don’t think touching them was part of the deal.” John didn’t want anybody feeling wronged or violated so he quickly had a response that would again turn the tables in his favor.

“OK, Michael, I agree. That is indeed what she said and a deal is a deal. And, I will point out, a deal undone is a deal undone. See those shoes Anna is now wearing? They aren’t only protecting her, they are protecting you. As I recall Kacy was making you a little….uncomfortable, when your girl offered her feet to save you from further screaming. We just undid that deal, her shoes are back on. Kacy? Michael wants you to go back to work….And I’m really sorry Anna but I believe this spot here (John pokes just inside her hips as Anna twists), well that’s open for business too.”

Kacy was all too happy to remount Michael and put him through hell again. And she was ruthless. Incorporating a little of the oil she had used on Anna’s feet in her right hand she worked her palm over the hellaciously sensitive head of Michael’s big dick. Everything was extremely slippery and she was having a difficult time holding the shaft still so she could properly work the head. She reached for the remains of the speedo and wrapped it around the base of his cock so she could hold it still and torture it completely. Fully wrapping the head of his dick in the palm of her right hand she completely controlled this muscled, gorgeous man as he desperately begged her to stop. With absolutely no way to move out of harm’s way Michael was screaming “Stop!! Stop!! Fuck!!!” at the top of his lungs.

Meanwhile John quickly repositioned himself into a seated position between Anna’s legs with his legs under hers. Anna’s thonged pussy was right in his lap as he raked his fingers up her thighs and brought his fingers just outside her the orange material into the soft pits of her groin. Anna, “No, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO!” John dug his index fingers hard into the torture swirling just outside and deviously inside her thong. Ankles tied, knees strapped, wrists tied tight above her head she could only holler and twist her shoulders much to John’s delight as her tits fell about the bed. Magnificent!

John, offering yet another ‘option’ spoke above the helpless and screaming couple, “Michael, all you have to say is ‘Her tits are all yours’ and we can move on. Anna begged, “Michael, say it! Waaaaaaaaaa! Fuck! Say it!”

“Ok, Ok! Stop!” Michael yelled. Kacy stopped. John, “Stop? Stop why?” Kacy started again. Michael tossed his head right and left screaming and then gathered himself enough to holler, “Her tits…her tits are all yours! Stop! My God! They are all yours”. Everything stopped for a moment and Michael said, “OK, how do I know you aren’t going to torture us further and somehow make her agree to let her thong off and do whatever you can make us agree to. We are totally helpless here!”

Kacy said, “OK, that’s fair. John, that’s fair. But I think since we are agreeing to something I think they should too.” John offered, “OK, under no circumstances will Anna lose her thong and we won’t put her in a position to have to agree to it. Though I was thinking along those lines. But I think if that’s the case I think since the clock is now stopped with only 12 minutes remaining it would be only fair that we kick it up to 20 minutes.”

OK, OK! I’m ok with 20 minutes”, Anna said, “as long as you stay away from where you were just tickling us, 20 minutes is good. Just no more ‘negotiating’ John!”

Michael was comforted by the fact that he sensed not even a hint of protest from Anna about John seeing and touching her tits and he came to accept things moving forward. Seeing John tickling the nearly nude Anna mercilessly was very much a turn on despite Michael’s protests. Now that it seemed there were acceptable parameters and that Anna was alright he focused on where he was at with Kacy. Kacy was proving to be an expert at tickling him and allowing him to live his fantasy while clearly being turned on by it. He didn’t, however, know how much longer he could contain himself if she mounted him again and thrust her thong dressed pussy against his cock.

John repositioned himself straddling the topless Anna’s hips as he stared lustily at the most gorgeous breasts he had ever seen. Anna still had the t-shirt pulled over her face but John wanted to see her face as he reached the goal line. He pushed the Hooters shirt up to Anna’s tied wrists and tickled her arms and armpits as he worked his way back down to her incredible, defenseless boobs. John slid his hands down her sides and then came to the center of her belly. Sliding up, he reached the base of her boobs and watched them as he took them completely in his hands. He felt her nipples in the palms of his hands as he massaged and fully exploited her perfect tits. As John’s hands fully handled her naked boobs Anna was at first shocked by what she was allowing to happen. No man other than Michael had ever touched them and it was bizarre and she felt a moment of guilt. But that dissipated quickly. Feeling all of her binds she felt a carnal thrill at her defenselessness and that of Michael’s as she heard him being tickled next to her. She felt the thrill John was experiencing as he groped what she knew was a beautiful body. She put herself in John’s shoes for a moment and began to share that thrill knowing how much he was lusting her and what it must be like to have this beautiful body tied, nearly naked and completely at his mercy. Anna actually began to see this as sexual instead of just torture session. She closed her eyes and moaned a bit…

Anna’s lovely breasts were the sexiest thing John had seen in his life. He was completely lost in his prize as he moved his hands all over them and he could see that Anna was becoming lost in the moment as well. He was thrilled to see that she was enjoying succumbing to him and knew this was becoming very sexual for her. John was completely in control of the situation with Anna now and looking over at the situation with his wife and Michael he knew this had regret written all over it. He cooled his mind for a moment and decided it was time to change the mood back to the tickle panic it had become. There were nipples to torture.

Next door Kacy was in her own heaven as she continued to work her ticklish, naked neighbor. She noticed the position John had previously taken with Anna and decided to sit between the swimmer’s legs and slide her legs beneath his. This opened his legs a bit and put his upper legs, hips, belly and cock right in her lap. She went to work wriggling her long nails against his super ticklish thighs and then working them inside his hips where Mike could barely stand it. He kicked and twisted shouting, “Oh my God!!” Brushing through this hot spot made him jerk but now just relentlessly working her nails had her victim fighting hard rocking his hips hopelessly as she wouldn’t quit. Michael loved the torture and Kacy loved watching his huge erection rock left and right. Kacy wanted to strip off her thong and fuck him right here and now but knew it was out of the question with her husband right there. She kept thinking, “I gotta fuck this guy, sometime, I gotta fuck this guy!” She relieved her sexual frustration by tickling Michael even harder and more furiously. She dug into his sides and played piano on his tight abs. Michael loved the torture. He loved that he was tied up helplessly as this sexy woman handled him more and more deliberately. Kacy then began lightly tickling him on either side of his cock coming in closer and closer until she was also stroking the sides of his erection. In a moment the tickling stopped and Kacy was simply running the outsides of her index fingers against the sides of Michael’s dick. She smirked as she quickly flashed a glance at the other two who were lost in their own world.

John began making circles well outside Anna’s sensitive nipples and worked his way in until he was making quick loops around the areolas. Anna’s breathing went from relaxed and sensual to short gasps as she knew she was in for some bad moments here.
Poor Anna is ticklish everywhere, so easy to torture. But there are a few spots that make her insane: Anna’s soft feet, her knees, inside her hips….and her cute nipples. Michael would lick them quickly and she would scream for him to stop. He would tease her by pinning her arms behind her and madly licking her nips for a few moments as he enjoyed her screaming for him to stop. But that was just a few moments…John had her completely immobilized and was merciless. Indeed.

Anna braced herself as John brought his fingers in and quickly flicked them back and forth over her soft nipples. And she screamed. And she twisted away. And John followed. He tickled them again. And Anna twisted away. John moved his knees up to her armpits and sat his weight just below her huge boobs to immobilize her and went back to work. John could not believe how ticklish the gorgeous Anna’s nipples were! She tugged on her wrist binds, tried to twist but it was no use, she couldn’t move. John pondered as he attacked that the best defense poor Anna had was to shake her huge tits at him! The clock was winding down but Michael wasn’t going to bring it up, this could last forever as far as he was concerned. From Anna’s perspective she was experiencing a mixture of panic and pleasure she didn’t know was possible. She hated it. She loved it. All she could do was twist and holler.

Michael and Kacy weren’t much concerned about the clock either. Kacy marveled at the size of Michael’s cock and at the fact that she was now lightly stroking him. Her husband was pinning Anna down and torturing her horribly and seemed to have forgotten Kacy and Michael were even there. Kacy, enjoying her control of the situation, went back to the head of Michael’s dick and buried it in her right palm sending the now overstimulated Michael nearly into convulsions. The seconds of torture feeling like hours, Michael screamed for her to stop, which she did. Kacy moved to straddle Michael and again rub her barely dressed pussy against his cock as she leaned down to speak into his ear. “Maybe another time I could let you tie me up like this and pay me back. I’m ticklish as hell. And it would probably only be fair that you cut my thong off like I did your Speedo. I’d hardly be in a position to stop you from doing….anything.”

Kacy was still in Michael’s ear when she glanced over at the mess that was Anna who was enduring alternate nipple and armpit tickle tortures. “So Mike, any fantasies you’ve had with a woman and your tied up girlfriend?” Michael was all about it. “Holy fuck yessss. I’d love to see you straddle her and tickle her nipples with your tongue. Fuck yes. Do that! She will go crazy!”

Kacy rising from her spot over Michael said, “OK, John, my turn.” John hesitated for a moment before the image settled in his mind of his topless wife straddling the beautiful, tortured Anna and gladly surrendered his spot. As Kacy moved into tickling position Anna was again thrilled yet terrified. A woman. A woman was about to tickle her nude upper body. It was a whole new level of eroticism and she was ready.

Before she began Kacy said, “Well we are out of time on the clock here, but, Anna, I’m up for a little overtime if you are.” Anna gulped, “Um”, she glanced at Michael who nodded enthusiastic approval. “I don’t knohhhhh! Oh God!” Anna squeezed her eyes shut. “Shit! Ok…go for it. Christ!” Kacy, “Great! Well clock is done, that means the rules are done, too. John why don’t you pull her shoes off again.” “NO!! NO!! PLEASE!! NO!! NO!! NO!!” Kacy, “Ok, I was only kidding! Wow! Ok, maybe another time!” Turning to John Kacy said, “Sweetie, don’t we have something good to eat in the kitchen?” John disappeared. Kacy turned back to defenseless but game Anna and wriggled her long nails over Anna’s well-trained abs. Then she moved to her sides, lightly tickling from the hips, up the sides and to Anna’s underarms. Anna at first was controlled in her reactions, but once she began to try to wiggle away she couldn’t stop twisting. Her big boobs tumbled from side to side and she laughed uncontrollably. Kacy increased the intensity of the tickling and dug deeply into Anna’s armpits sending her into hysterics. Kacy said, “Some people when they find a really sensitive spot quit after a few seconds. I don’t.” Anna twisted, pulled, fought and screamed. This had been going on for nearly an hour and she was becoming, if possible, even more ticklish! “Stop! Stop! Stop! Please!!” Kacy, “Well you said go for it, so I’m going for it!” Michael didn’t blink even once for fear of missing even a moment.

After a few scream filled minutes Kacy stopped the armpit torture. She brought her tickling nails to the lower part of Anna’s boobs. Anna lie still for a moment loving the erotic feeling of her big boobs being lightly tickled but as Kacy intensified the little motions she couldn’t take it and had to twist away, what little she could, only to find the tickling nails wherever she went. She could only laugh until Kacy slid her hands into a massaging motion caressing the gorgeous boobs in her hands. Anna leaned forward and kissed Anna on the lips and moved down, her face hovering just over Anna’s luscious breasts. Kacy stuck her tongue out teasingly only fractions of an inch from Anna’s sensitive nipples. She looked up at the bracing Anna and said, “Should I? Michael said this might be too much for you.” Anna twisted to the left and Kacy just raised her eyebrows and moved her tongue right along with her. “Nope, you can’t get away Hooters girl. Should I?” Michael, “God yes, YES!” Anna, “Michael! You fucking suck! Oh my God!”

In walked John with “something good to eat” handing the can of whip cream to Kacy. “I think this works, huh, Kace?” Kacy, “Michael, what do you think?” Michael, “Yes! Definitely!” Anna, “Michael!” The good girl she’d always been, Anna was having a hard time taking it all in. Here she was voluntarily tied spread out on a stranger’s bed virtually nude having been tickled senseless and giving up her boobs to another man…Aside from the horrible moments of foot tickle torture she loved every minute of it. She loved being this sexual object for this other man, letting him have her treasured boobs and watching him enjoy them. And now straddled over her was a topless, sexy woman with a can of spray whipping cream who was about to take this to yet another level. Anna, “Oh my God! Oh my God! Holy fuck! Be nice! I don’t know if I’ll be able to take it. Oh my God.” Anna was thrilled by the whole scenario; the bondage, her nudity, John and Kacy wanting to touch all of her. But she was terrified. Terrified because she knew her soon to be whip cream laden nipples were going to be tongue tortured and she would freak out! Anna, “Time’s up right?” Kacy, “Nah, nah, nah, little lady, this is happening. What do you guys think?” John had to agree and Michael added, “Sorry Sweetie, I have to agree with them. Looks like its 3-1.” Kacy, “So Anna?” Anna, looking away and wincing but inside completely turned on, “Alright! Alright! But just Kacy, John can only watch!”

With Anna’s boobs now properly dressed and entirely lickable in whip cream Kacy first poked and tickled Anna’s sides so they could all watch her big boobs move around in their fresh coating of sweet cream. It was amazing. Anna, “You guys all suck. Michael how come you get off so easy?” Kacy, “OK, guys, Im hungry for desert.” Kacy moved in, licking the cream all over Anna’s boobs. “I’m undressing you with my tongue Anna.” “Oh, what’s this? What’s this in the middle here?” Anna flinched and twisted. Anna softly said, “Be nice, please be nice.” Anna arched her back as Kacy first lapped up the cream on Anna’s nipples then stiffened her tongue and made circular motions. Anna squealed and twisted, she knew she was going to go down in flames here. Kacy was almost crazed as she licked and tickled Anna’s nipples, she was going to be relentless. Anna could barely stand the quick circles on her sensitive areolas when Michael chimed in, “Kacy, she can’t stand it when you flick your tongue over the tip of her nipples, do that.” Anna, “Michael, you fucker! No, No Kacy, don’t listen to…” and then there were only screams of torture and pleasure as Kacy ruthlessly flicked her tongue over Anna’s uber sensitive nipples.

Michael was completely overwhelmed with what he was seeing. His gorgeous girlfriend tied down and being nipple tickled by Kacy. Skin, hair, boobs, helpless arms, John watching. It was over the top and he loved watching Anna being tortured beyond imagination. For John it was mindblowing as well watching his wife make Anna scream, twist and beg for it to end but knowing she was loving it as well. After several minutes Anna’s shrieks settled a bit into laughter and squirming and John decided to join the game again. He got between Anna’s legs which were still tied wide open at the knees and tickled the inside of her shapely thighs moving ever closer to the pits of her legs. John looked over at Michael motioning with his fingers just above this torturously sensitive area looking for permission. Michael nodded yes enthusiastically. If Anna thought she was at her end before she was wrong, for adding this torture to the mix was beyond imagination! John was expert at finding just the spot, a torturous spot, and ruthlessly dug in in a circular motion. With Anna’s knees tied apart and Kacy straddling her she was completely immobile and defenseless. John could see the outline of Anna’s pussy tight against the thong material and he wanted nothing more than to tear it off and bury his tongue in it. With all of this stimulation it would taste fantastic! He just focused his eyes on her dancing pussy as her thong bravely fought to hang on and pressed Anna’s torture yet further. As Anna began begging and screaming for it to stop, Kacy flicked her tongue faster and more mercilessly over Anna’s helpless nipples. Anna was completely out of control, twisting fighting, throwing her head and shrieking when finally all at once it stopped. There was a quiet in the room. Anna said quietly, “Please, please stop. Please.” Kacy kissed her on the cheek and hopped off the bed. John oh so reluctantly did as well but not before placing his hand sideways over Anna’s thong and slowly, deliberately ran a firm thumb along her open pussy through the thong. Anna twisted slightly as she quietly gasped.

After lying for a few minutes still bound Anna turned to Michael, “So did you enjoy that? Seeing me totally defenseless and screaming while they tortured me? You got off easy!” Michael, “Yeah, maybe I did.” He laughed. “That was fucking awesome.” Anna countered, “Your day will come, Sweety.”

Kacy and John started to remove the bonds from Anna when Kacy said, “You know, Anna, it hardly seems fair that you got double teamed like that while Michael got off so easily….”. As she freed Anna Kacy said, “Maybe Michael’s day is right now.” She smiled and looked over at the still tied down Michael with the huge, sensitive cock. “Michael was all for what we put you through a few minutes ago. I think its payback time and I’d love to help.”

By this time Michael had lost a little of his “gusto” so to speak so the ladies had a little work to do to get him back up to speed. Michael was pissed. “No. Anna. NO. Fuck. C’mon, no. Please...” He went on like this his voice rising in panic as Anna straddled him and buried his face in her still sweet and sticky tits. Kacy sat between his ticklish thighs once again sliding her legs under his until his quickly re-firing cock was in her lap. Just beyond that was Anna’s great ass in the air, a sight to behold and one John greatly appreciated! John felt a little envious of Michael as he had the attention of all these tits and fingers, but that wouldn’t last long, Michael was in for some rough moments.

Kacy raked the sexy man’s thighs as they jumped about, closing and spreading but unable to get away. She tickled deeply into his hips as he fought then reached back and tortured his feet a bit. Her treatment of him only stopping briefly so Kacy could cave to her desire to tickle Anna’s round ass in front of her. Predictably Anna screeched and jumped. All of this action inspired Michael’s cock to betray him springing fully to exploitable life. Kacy piped up, “Anna, Michael is ready when you are…”. Michael’s tasty snack time with Anna’s tasty tits was over. Anna, “Time to pay up, Michael. It’s your turn.” “Anna! No! Please! I’m sorry! No!” Michael bucked and twisted as Anna turned around to face Kacy in a reverse cowboy position.

Anna asked, “Is there any of that whip cream left?” After Kacy reached for the can which was still lying on the bed Anna said, “OK, hold it so it can’t move.” Kacy handed the can to Anna and grabbed Michael’s cock with both hands and held it straight up and immobilized. Anna drown the head of Michael’s dick and Kacy’s hands in whip cream before taking it into her mouth pressing her thonged pussy into Michael’s face. Anna worked his head without torturing it at first. She wanted him to play with her pussy, which was screaming for attention. Michael complied working his tongue around the scant thong and into the hot mess behind it. Anna still felt he didn’t have full access and called out , “John! Grab that scissors. Cut my thong off please! I need it off!” John was only too happy to comply. Two quick snips and he leaned toward the headboard as he slowly pulled the material off Anna’s glistening, shaved pussy bearing it for Michael’s tongue. John stepped back as Anna worked out some of her frustrations with the assistance of Michael’s tongue. Michael quickly worked her into a frenzy hoping this would be enough to satisfy her payback needs. Within short order Anna was moaning loudly as she reached a pure climax for all to witness, not that she cared. She needed the release and probably a few more.

Kacy for her part simply held Michael’s cock steady not wanting to upset the apple cart for Anna’s well-deserved orgasm. But within moments of Anna’s finish Kacy reminded Michael of the debacle he was in…Kacy planted a palm over his full head and rubbed in a nasty circle causing Michael to shout and buck up against the dazed Anna who was momentarily resting on him. Kacy said, “Come on Anna, he’s not getting off this easy! Remember what he made us do to you! John maybe we should pin her down and remind her!” Anna ,“No! No! God no. OK, ok, sorry Michael, but she’s right…I owe you!” With that she knelt back into position facing Kacy who was holding his cock again firmly in position with two hands presenting Michael’s head to Anna for payback torture. And torture it was. Anna went back down on him slowly introducing with her tongue what her intentions were. Pursed lips in just the right spot followed by a stiffened tongue and Michael was thrashing. Then she rose up pressed her palm onto his slippery head rotating it around and back and forth but never away. Poor Michael who minutes ago watched lustfully as his girlfriend’s body in all its stretched out glory was tickled mercilessly now bucked, pulled, twisted, screamed and begged for mercy. But his defenseless dick didn’t move a fraction of an inch as the women held it and alternated rubbing and torturing it.

John couldn’t take it, he finally had to leave the room. Down the hall he could hear Michael begging and screaming for several minutes. He didn’t envy him anymore.

Finally it ended for Michael and the ladies freed him from his predicament. Untied and with tears streaming down his face he was completely exhausted and lie there for a moment. “Holy fuck. Holy fuck. You totally broke me. You thought THEY were hard on you, Anna, wait until I get my hands on you!” Anna, “You know where I live.”

Anna looked at Kacy and said, “Shit, I think you got more than five months rent worth out of us tonight! I think you owe us maybe!” Kacy craned her neck to see if John was within earshot.

“You know where I live.”

The End

Last edited:
I was just about to post on part 2 when i saw this... damn my friend, this may be the best i've ever read on this site, love the level of description and detail you put into things, good dynamics too, there's only a few things missing; Part 4, Part 5, Part 6................... Part 100...
And wow Kacy/Michael, John/Anna need to get a room... without the other two in it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back