• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She wanted a foot massage.

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
We had a busy day and while dining in the hotel restaurant my coworker (Rosie) mentioned that she could use a foot massage.

Rosie was a tall redhead with nice legs and pretty feet. In fact she liked showing off her feet as she was wearing sandals on this particular evening.

After dinner I invited her to my room for a drink and to talk about the days events.

Having poured the drinks I asked if she still wanted her feet massaged. She agreed and kicked off her sandals and laid on the bed.

This was a good thing as there was this bulge in my pants that was erupting.

I knelt down at the foot of the bed and here was this pair of beautiful feet at face level.

I started massaging both feet at the insteps because sandals do not give your feet proper support.

I was thinking that here is this attractive coworker and just how far I could go with her feet.

Eventually I massaged each foot with both hands and she made comments as to how good it felt.

Finally I took my finger and lightly stroked her instep with my fingernail. A smile came to her face but she did not pull her foot away.

I said that I had to give her a sensitivity test and then I stroked her other foot a bit harder to notice she had a bigger smile on her face.

She said she was a bit ticklish but it felt good.

See my thread:http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ely-Ticklish-Moderately-Ticklish-Not-Ticklish

I massaged her feet for over a half hour lightly tickling which did cause her to giggle and to pull her feet away but she would place them back in my face for more massaging.

I told her the next time I would like to give her a footbath, which she said that would be awesome.

Go to: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?156493-The-Fabulous-Footbath

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back