• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Pleasures Chapter 2

LezBitchHeart

It was two years ago this day that I officially decided Anjennica would be my first time. It was a random topic, really. It honestly caught me off guard when it came up. I was over at her house, having one of out non-sexy play sessions (aka I was pinned under her fat ass and she was tickling my feet) when she suddenly stopped.... She turned around to pet my head. "I always have so much fun with you, princess. You're so darn cute and ticklish... But these... Restrictions are so annoying. I'd love to be able to play with you completely."

I was shocked at the suddenness and I squirmed uncomfortably. "I agree. It is really sucky huh? It's not like it's my choice, you know..." I sighed and blushed. "Although that does sound nice... Believe me I hate this more than you do."

"Oh I'm sure you do, sweety. Don't think I don't know about what you do when you go home after." She grinned down at me and I blushed hard, glaring at her. "How the first thing you do when you go in is grab your toothbrush and-"

"Sh-shut up!" I blushed hard and threw a pillow at her.

"So we have a deal then?" She grinned. "I get to be your first time when you turn 18?"

"That was my plan from the beginning Jen." I grinned, hugging her tightly.

And that's where we are now. Me, tied naked and spread on her bed, my vision covered by a blue silk blindfold. Although I can't see, I can tell that my face is flushed and hot. My stomach flutters in excitement and I bite my lip, waiting impatiently for Anjennica to come back. She told me she would only be a few minutes to find her "toys", but it feels like an eternity before I finally hear her heels clicking against the hardwood floor.

I squirm and adjust myself slightly, unable to move very much from my tightly outspread limbs - the most I can do is shift my hips. Even my toes are tied back and spread, not painfully, but enough they're immobile. "You comfy?" She asked, her fingers brushing up and down against my cheek. I nuzzle into her hand and smile softly, nervously nodding. I hear her chuckle and she pulls her hand away and I feel the bed shift under her weight as she sits down on it. I hear her heels hit the floor and her quiet giggle.

I felt the bed shift again then squeaked and squirmed a little when I felt her nylon covered soles on my cheeks, rubbing them softly. I moan slightly and nuzzle against them, turning my head slightly and managing to sneak a kiss on her arch before she pulls them away.

"Naughty girl... Trying to sneak a treat before it's time." She squeezed my ribs and I squeaked, jumping slightly and arching my back what little I could. I hear her chuckle and feel her hands run down my sides and across my hips before dragging her nails up along my belly, stopping at my navel and skittering her nails over the sensitive skin around it. I shriek and buck up, squirming and writhing in my bonds as I attempt to get away from her ticklish nails. But the bonds hold too tight and the most I can do is arch, not even an inch off the bed. I suck my stomach in in a desperate attempt, but her fingers follow with ease.

"Ahahahaha! Eek!" I squealed and giggle loudly, arching myself forward and pressing myself down into the bed, still unable to avoid her sharp nails on my sensitive stomach.

"Aww. Poor baby, do my nails tickle?" She teases, as a finger slips into my bellybutton. I gasp and moan between my giggles, my stomach muscles twitching under the tickle attack. I can almost feel her smirk as she wiggles the finger faster in the small indent in my belly. "Ooh, I found a sweet spot, didn't I?"

I couldn't take anymore. The tickling was already driving me nuts and it was difficult to breathe. I arched my back and shrieked when I felt her blow a raspberry into my side and I finally snapped. "Ahahahaha! S-sapphire! Hahahaha! Sapphire!" I gasped loudly and struggled to breathe as she pulled her hands off of me, one of them reaching up to stroke my hair.

"You okay baby?" She said, placing a kiss on my chest. I nod softly and let out a quiet moan as I feel her tongue flick out over my nipples. She chuckles and I feel her pull the blindfold off of me. I blink slightly, the lights are dim but seem blinding to my now light sensitive eyes.

She looks down into my eyes and smirked softly as her fingernails flick over my nipples. I gasp softly and moan, arching my back and closing my eyes tight. She chuckles softly and I gasp again as I feel her lips wrap around my nipple and she begins to suck hard on it and one hand moved to grab my other breast and pinch it's nipple. I moan and grip the ropes tightly, squirming under the pleasurable sensations. The pleasure doesnt last long, however. She pulls back and takes a long, soft feather and reaches it between my legs, stroking it over my nether lips and in between over my clitoris. I shriek and buck my hips up, throwing my head back in a spout of laughter as the feather drags ever so slowly between the lips. "OHOHO PLEHEHEASE! NAHAHAT THEHERE!" I scream, thrashing about on the bed. She pulls back, shocked for a moment, but quickly replacing her gaping mouth with a smirk.

"Oh my." She says. "I guess I found a sweet spot" she spreads my lips with her fingers and flicks the feather tip up and down over my clit. I shriek with laughter and buck about from the ticklish sensations, gripping the ropes tightly. She laughs at me and twirls the feather in circles on my sensitive clit. My hips buck and I moan out loudly, my insides pulsing as I feel myself get close. But right before I finish she pulls the feather back.

I let out a loud groan of disapproval and pant softly as I rest back down on the bed, whimpering and glaring up at Jen.

"Not yet, babe. It will be worth the wait, I swear." She leans down and smirks softly as she presses her lips to my belly. I shook my head and tighten up, expecting her to blow into it, but instead she begins to kiss her way down my stomach to between my legs. I moan when she dives her tongue deep into my core and swirls it around, her hand reaching for the bedside table and grabbing the vibrator we had gotten earlier and turns it on high. She lifts my clitoral hood and presses the vibrator firmly to my clit. I cry out and buck my hips hard, unable to hold my orgasm back and throwing my head back, moaning out her name as I cum.

She purrs softly and pulls back, removing the vibrator once I've finished orgasming.... And immediately digging her fingers into my armpits. I scream with laughter and thrash about, the orgasm having made me much more sensitive. "Cootchy cootchy coo!" She teases, her fingers continuing to assault my armpits for a good few minutes before finally slowing to a stop.

I pant softly and groan, closing my eyes and sighing as I feel Anjennica remove the ropes and pull me into her arms. I snuggled into her and smiled, shivering slightly and still giggly from the tickling. She rubs my back and I smile as I nuzzle into her neck.

"Hey Jenny?" She asks, rubbing her fingers into my neck. I look up at her and purr.

"Yeah?" I reply, reaching up and playing with her hair.

"There's someone I want you to meet. Not now, mind you. But tomorrow. I've told them a lot about you... They really wanna meet you." I tilt my head and look up at her with an arched eyebrow.

"Yeah okay, I guess. I'd like to meet some of your friends."

"Great!" She replies, rubbing my back and kissing my cheek. "They're just gonna love you."

"I hope so." She pets my head and nods. "I know so."

Last edited:
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back