• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Pleasures Chapter 3

LezBitchHeart

I groan groggily as I sit up, looking out the window to see a small amount of sunlight coming through the thin curtains. I sigh and look down beside me, smiling softly as I look down at Anjennica, an arm draped over my lap as she curls up to my side, nuzzling into my hip. I reach down and stroke her hair for a minute, receiving a small smile as she looks up at me. I smile back down at her and blush. "Good Morning."

She purrs and buries her face in my side, nodding tiredly. "Morning." she groans groggily, nuzzling her nose into my side causing me to giggle softly. I pull away and she smirks, grabbing me around my waist and pulling me back in, blowing a raspberry into my side. I squeal and giggle, trying to push her away. "Nohohoho! It's too ehehearlyyy!" I cry, curling up and rolling over on top of her. She laughs and pulls me in close, nuzzling my hair. I sigh softly and smile, resting my head on her large, soft, plump breasts.

She kisses the top of my head and rubs my back. "Did you have fun last night? I know I sure did." she chuckles and looks down at me, lightly tracing her fingers up and down my back; goosebumps rising on the back of my neck.

"Yeah I did. That was amazing." I purr softly and look up at her, leaning in to kiss her lips softly, smiling as she wraps her arms around me and pulls me in close to her. We stay that way in eachother's embrace for a while before I finally push myself away and look her in the eyes. "But I feel icky. I probably smell and I'm still sweaty. I think a shower would do me some good. Wanna join me?"

She smirks and pulls me into her lap, kissing my forehead. "Sounds great" She stands up and holds me up against her, walking us both into the bathroom and shutting the door behind us.

__________________________________________________________________________________

She and I come out about a half an hour later, clean and refreshed. (Nothing much really happened. Told her it was still too early) I walk back over to the bed and lay down on it, sighing softly as I cuddled up with a pillow and purring when I feel her hands running up and down along my back before her lips touch my shoulder. I roll over slowly and wrap my arms around her neck, pulling her in close and kissing her lips softly, my fingers running through her hair, she kisses me back for a moment before pulling away and patting my cheek. "We better start getting ready, hun. I wanna take you out for lunch then go do something fun. And then we'll meet with my friends tonight. They own a club just inside town. Don't worry about your age, though, doll. They see you with me, they won't ask questions."

I look up at her confusedly but nod. I nuzzle into her neck for a minute before standing up and going over to the dresser. I pick up the blue shirt from the dresser and slip it on over my head, tying the bow in the front of the shirt then reaching over to pick up a pair of black shorts from the dresser. I lift them up my legs and smile as I feel her wrapping her arms around me again and I lean back against her as I suck my stomach in to fasten them.

"Too tight?" she asks, running her hands in circles on my stomach as she breathes against my ear. I giggle softly and lean back against her, shaking my head. "No it fits perfectly." I turn around and kiss her lips softly, purring as I feel her hands reach around me and under my shirt, her nails running up my back. I arch into her and gasp softly, shrieking softly with laughter when her hands reach the backs of my ribs. I quickly reach up and move her hands away and move them back down to my waist.

"So, miss sneaky, where are we going to go while we're waiting for tonight?" I ask, reaching up to play with her hair. She smiles down at me and pushes my own hair out of my face.

"Well." She says "I was thinking we could start out with breakfast... Then go shopping for a while, then just go somewhere and hang out till the club opens." She pulls away slowly and pets my hair before walking away to put in her own clothes. A bright red shirt with a golden collar and a tight black pencil skirt that barely makes it halfway down her thighs. Under it she has a pair of studded leggings and knee high, high heeled leather boots. I bite my lip and look her over.

"You look delicious~" I purr, leaning into her and laying my head on her shoulder. She smiles and kisses the top of my head, her hand reaching around to squeeze and pinch my side. I squirm against her and giggle softly, reaching up to gently try to push her away. "Heheheyyy~! Stooooop!"

"Maybe we should just go for one quick round again before we leave... You just look... so irresistable..." I gasp and moan softly when I feel her grab my breast, reaching a hand up to pull it away and shaking my head slightly as I turn around to kiss her lips and cheek. "Sorry hon. Not right now okay? Maybe when we get home tonight."

She just looks down at me with a slightly sad look before looking away. I didn't really think much of it and I grabbed her arm, tugging on it and trying to pull her toward the door. "Hurry up, I'm hungry! We should go get something for breakfast, what do you say?" She smiles down at me and pets my hair before kissing my lips quickly.

"Yeah sure. Food sounds good, I'm starving." She pulled away from me gently and goes to grab our jackets. She comes back into the living room and helps me put my jacket on before putting on her own, then grabs my hand and starts leading me out the door.

(hey guys, sorry this chapter was kinda rushed. I just needed a transition chapter to help me get to the important part. things will get better I promise)

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back