• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Pleasures chapter 4

LezBitchHeart

Time wound up going by pretty quick. We started out the day with a delightful, delicious breakfast, then from there we went out to the park and walked around for a while, then out to lunch at a nice little restaraunt. Once we're finished eating, I go out to the car while she's paying, smiling happily and sighing as I go out to the car and wait for her. I sit there for a good few minutes before she finally comes out, her hips swaying back and forth slowly. I couldn't help but giggle at her. She looked like a supermodel the way she was walking. Her hand on her hip and her keys in her hand. My giggles turned to soft laughter and I covered my mouth, muffling my laughter as she climbed into the car. The thought of her just made me laugh that much harder and I could feel her glaring at me.

I felt her hand reach to my side, squeezing and pinching it softly, making me laugh louder. "Ahaha! No stohohohp! hahahaha!" I felt her other hand sneak around and reach under my shirt to my tummy, a finger wiggling around in my bellybutton. "Were you laughing at me, little girl? Huh? Did you think something was funny?"

I pushed at her hands and tried to force them away. "I'm sohohoryhy! Stohohop! B-before sohohomeone sees uhus!" I giggled softly when she finally pulled her hands away. I panted heavily and groaned covering myself as I look up. I gasp and my eyes widen when I see a pair of old ladies looking at us from the door of the restaraunt. I expected them to look disgusted, but I sigh with relief when I see them wave, smile and hold hands as they walked inside. I chuckled and I heard Jen giggle as we watched them.

We pulled out and I fixed my shirt and hair, the squirming had messed it up. We stopped a couple of blocks away outside of a large building. It looked almost like a strip club, but something about it was... different. It seemed darker... Jen grabbed my hand. "The reason i took so long to come out is because I got a call from my... friends. They want to meet you. Now."

I blinked softly and looked at her before looking back at the building, before looking back at Jen. She simply smiled at me and petted my cheek and hair. I blushed softly and nodded. "U-um. O-okay." I gulped softly and she pulled me to her.

"Don't worry baby. They're gonna love you~" I smiled a little bit and nodded as I pulled away and got out of the car, shutting the door behind me. Jen got out after me and came around to hold my hand. We walked up to the door and she pushed on it.

It was locked.

"Well that was fun. Maybe later." I turned around and started walking to the car, but she grabbed me and I heard the door unlock. She smiled at me and I whimpered as she pulled me in. When we went in it was pitch black. I couldn't see a single thing. "I-It's really... dark in here... isn't it? Are you sure they're even here."

"Yes they're here, honey. They're just really sensitive to light. They don't hate it, it's just painful." I looked at her with a strange expression and walked close to her. Suddenly, I heard the click of a switch and the room lit up dimly. I blinked softly, even the slight change in light was drastic compared to the pitch black. I blinked a couple of times and gasped softly. What little bit of light was showing lit up certain parts of the room... It was full of bondage equipment. And most of it seemed fairly uncomfortable.

I grabbed Jen's wrist and pulled her hand off of me "Nope this is not happening. No way. No how. Nuh uh." I made my way to the door and reached out for the handle, but I gasped and fell backward when there was suddenly a figure standing between me and the exit. I groaned softly and rubbed my backside, my eyes slowly creeping up. they started on the floor, staring at a pair of high heeled leather boots and making their way slowly upward, catching sight of a pair of black studded leather pants with a silver belt, then they made their way up farther to see dark black around shoulders. On the hips of the person were long slender pale fingers with black and blue painted nails. Fingerless, elbow length gloves over slender, muscular pale arms. The shirt was a dark, blood red and she had a spiked collar around her neck. But the thing that shocked me the most was her face. It was pale, very pale, and her eyes were a deep chestnut brown. They sparkled menacingly down at me and I gasped. I jumped up and backed away.

I squealed softly when I felt arms wrap around my waist and squirmed, trying to pull myself free of the arms that grasped me. "Ohoho~ She's a feisty one, isn't she?" said a gentle voice, and I felt breath on my cheek as the person speaked. Though I couldn't see who it was behind me, it was obviously a woman, her voice was slightly high pitched, though it seemed to have a very thick british accent to it. I let out a loud shriek when I felt nails creeping slowly over my stomach. I grabbed at the hands and managed to push them away, turning around and covering my stomach. This one was different. She was just as slender and just as pale, but her hair was blonde, a white blonde, and her eyes were a shiny baby bluish color. She was wearing a bright red shirt, with long dark jeans and military boots, or at least that's how they appeared.

I was shocked. Vampires. They're vampires! I thought to myself, looking back and forth between the two of them. I reached in my pocket and searched around, finding a long sharpened pencil and pulling it from my pocket as I backed into a wall. "W-what!? What the hell!? Vampires!?" I looked around for Jen but she wasn't there. It was then that I heard a soft giggling and looked to the back of the room. There was another one. She seemed slightly shorter than the others, but just as terrifying. She had long red hair with black highlights, similar to mine, and she wore a white shirt with leather pants. Her dark black nails were making their way up and down Jen's sides, who was sitting calmly in her lap. I felt my stomach clench and I growled.

"Jen how could you!? Vampires! How could you let such disgusting creatures put their hands on you! Let her go right now!" I growled and held the pencil up, the point sticking out menacingly. I heared one of them hiss and I looked over to the black haired one, she had her fangs sticking out and they seemed to shimmer slightly as she bared them to the dim lighting.

"Quite a mouth on this one, i'n't there?" she said, her voice slightly venemous and cruel, with a deep growl and heavy irish accent to it. I growled at her too and backed myself into a corner. I was more angry than frightened now. How could Jen bring me to such dangerous beings? How could she let that one hold her like that? With that my eyes glanced back to the other one, the one with Jen. She had stopped tickling her and instead looked up at me. Her eyes were calm, scary calm. She just stared at me... No. She stared through me. I could swear I felt her gaze piercing right through into my soul. She pushed Jen off of her lap gently into the floor before standing up and walking to me. I stood in a fighting stance with the pencil out front and the black haired one hissed again, I could tell it was her from her deep voice.

The redhaired one turned to the other one and held a hand to her, glaring at her. "Hush, Sienna!" I looked over to the black haired one and watched as she pulled her fangs back in. They looked normal enough now. I jumped and looked back to the redhead. She had moved so fast and so quietly I hadn't even noticed, and now she stood right beside me, holding onto the wrist with the pencil and holding my arm up. I growled and grunted, tugging harshly on my arm, trying to pull myself free from her grip. She didn't even feel to be holding onto me tightly, but she held just enough that I couldn't pull free from her. I reached my other hand up and tried to punch her, but she quickly grabbed my arm and whirled me around, pulling my arms behind my back and holding them with one hand, while she used the other to grab my hair and pull on it. I whimpered softly as she pulled my head back so it was on her shoulder and squirmed. She glared down at me, not meanly but sternly enough to show me she meant business.

She pushed my stomach up against the wall and I groaned. I heard her chuckle and lick my ear and I shivered in disgust. How dare this monster put her tongue on me. I struggled in her grip and she hissed, placing a leg between mine and lifting me up. I sat there on her leg, squirming hard to try to get off, to get away, but instead all it did was cause friction between my own legs. "Stop moving. Now." She growled. I whimpered softly and stopped. I was mad, but I wasn't stupid or suicidal. She let go of my hair and slowly started petting the top of my head. I growled menacingly but all she did was keep petting me, keeping me pinned between her and the corner. I heard a soft moan from behind her but I couldn't move my head to look. It didn't sound like Jen.

"Like what you're watching, Karin?" I looked up at the woman and she seemed to be grinning at someone behind her. "Oh yes, Mistress~" I heard foot steps and looked up. It was the blonde one. The red haired one took both of my wrists into her hands and pulled my arms up over my head. I gasped and squirmed, thrashing between her and the wall.

"Let go of me! Let go of me you vile, rotten mon- Mph!" The blonde one put her hand over my mouth and glared at me quietly, leaning in to kiss my cheek and forehead. She shushed me softly and petted my hair with her free hand and for some reason, I couldn't help but relax. It felt different from the way the one behind me stroked my hair. It was softer. More of a calming thing than a claiming thing. I leaned back into the other woman and closed my eyes at the soft feeling. I heard a chuckle and looked up to see the red head looking down at me, but I quickly moved my eyes from her and turned to the blonde. Her eyes shimmered kindly and she had a soft smile on her bright red lips. I felt calm, relaxed. And I hated it.

She pulled her hand from my mouth and stroked my cheeks softly, reaching in to grab and stroke my cheeks. I heared a sigh and the blonde turned around. We all looked over at the black haired one... Sienna I think the redhead called her, and she looked back at us. "Mistress, may I play with Jenedielle while you have your way with the new girl?"

I growled softly and started struggling again. This girl, who did she think she is? The blonde turned around and shushed me again, petting my hair and forcing me to relax. "No you may not." I heard the redhead reply. "We're trying to get this one calmed down. I'm afraid if you start messing with Jen now, she'll be far more hostile. She seems to be very close to her. Isn't that right, sweety?"

I growled. "I'm not your sweety, bitch." I sat up and jerked on my arms, trying to kick at her, knock her leg out or something. But she wouldn't have it. She pulled my arms up more and I looked up at her as she nodded to the blonde beside me. I looked over at her... Karin I think... and my eyes widened as I saw her fingers start wiggling as she reached in to my armpits. I leaned back into the redhead and gasped, shaking my head. "No... No please... I'm sorry... I didn't mean it... Please not that...." I whimpered softly and started to shake. I felt so helpless. I heard Sienna chuckle and she walked over to us. she stared over Karin's shoulder and I whimpered, feeling so embarrassed and ashamed as all three women watched me. I finally felt the blonde's fingers slide under my jacket and her nails scratch at my armpits, causing my back to arch and me to throw my head back in a loud scream. I felt the one behind me jump slightly, but I didn't care.

All I could focus on was the fingernails scratching at the sensitive skin under my arms. "AHAHAHAHAA! NO PLEHEHEASE! NOT THAHAHT! STOP! AHAHA!" I screamed and thrashed around in the red head's arms and I heard the three of them laugh, causing my face to light up in embarrassment. The torture continued for what seemed like ages, though was only about a minute or two before it stopped. I panted softly and groaned. I finall felt the leg come from between my legs and I just hung there tiredly. It didn't take much to wear me out. I felt the red head pick me up and I continued to squirm, trying to get out of her grip. But she held tight to me and sat down on her throne. Or at least what I assumed to be her throne.

"Oh she's simply precious, Mistress Cynthia~ And did you hear that delightful screaming?" So her name's Cynthia huh? Heh. Makes me wanna go home and watch pokemon. "I sure did, Karin~ I don't think I've ever heard anyone scream like that. Not even you, Jenny." I felt the woman- excuse me- Cythia, remove her hands from my wrists and wrap one arm around my waist, and put the other one down to pet Jen's head, who was knelt quietly in the floor by the woman's waist. I sat there quietly for a minute before I realized... she didn't have a good hold on me. My eyes darted between the three vampires, and they all had their focus on Jen. I hated to leave Jen with these monsters, but she didn't seem to care, so I looked up to the door quickly. I shifted myself to be sat up more on Cynthia's lap and I heard her chuckle, her arm wrapped even more loosely around my waist. Good she thinks I'm getting comfortable. Before she gets the chance to move, I jump from her lap and dash to the door, managing to grab a hold of the bar and pull on it. But it was locked... With a key. I heard a laugh from behind me and I felt a pair of hands grab my wrists. They were slightly smaller than the ones of Cynthia and I looked up to see Sienna standing behind me.

"Nice try, darling. But I locked the doors when you were over there having your fun." she leaned down and breathed softly into my ear and I moaned softly, then I froze. I hadn't meant for it to happen. It just slipped out. Sienna burst into laughter and she held me to her, keeping a hold of my wrists and hugging me to her. She's just slightly taller than me... I lifted my leg to try to kick her from behind but I felt another hand grab my ankle and hold onto it. I looked forward and Karin stood there, holding my ankle in one hand and a needle in another. My eyes widened and I started to kick and scream as loud as I could. I knew vampire's ears were sensitive and I hoped if I screamed loud enough that they would let go. They didn't. I felt the needle push into the back of my thigh and I quit struggling, tears forming in my eyes as I felt the sting of the injection, slumping back against Sienna behind me and whimpering hoplessly. I felt the needle removed from my leg and Karin let go of my ankle. I kicked at her and screamed again, squirming around and writhing wildly. But after the span of several minutes, I felt my body start getting heavy. My legs felt numb, and yet they felt pain.

"There we go... that's better." Karin said. I glared at her and growled. "Wh-what did... you do... you monster?" I growled and tried to pull away from sienna, but my body was still heavy and I felt myself starting to get dizzy. Karin reached up and shushed me again, but before she could start petting my head, I snapped at her, trying to bite her. She pulled her arm back and glared at me, reaching under me and slapping my bottom. I yelped and groaned softly.

"It's time for you to take a nap, my dear." Cynthia came up beside me and lifted my legs before taking the rest of me from Sienna. And then I blacked out.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back