• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Pleasures Chapter 5

LezBitchHeart

I awoke what seemed to be hours later in a dark room. It was cool, not cold. But it felt erie... I groaned softly and squirmed a little, trying to reach my hand down to rub my eyes. But I couldn't move. I pulled on my arm harder and looked up when I heard the soft clinking of chains. I then pulled on my legs slightly, and I could move them perfectly. I pushed myself up with my feet, and then made myself sit up. I closed my eyes and tried to think. Everything was fuzzy... I remember Jen... The club... and then....

My eyes shoot open and I struggle against the chains, trying desperately to pull myself free. I hear the loud creaking of a door and struggle harder, hearing footsteps slowly approach me. It was pitch black, far too dark to see whoever it was. But I could tell from the breathing it was a living person. So I slowly started to calm down. "H-hello? Hello? P-please help me. Get me out of here... before those monsters come back."

I heard whoever it was kneel down beside me quietly and after the sound of rattling keys and chains, my arms were free. I stood up softly and smiled, but gasped when I felt a pair of cuffs being placed around my wrists. The person grabbed a hold of the cuffs and pulled on me softly and I followed out into the hallway. We got out and I sighed, smiling as I got a good look at the girl who held me. It was the one from the sex shop. Only instead of wearing a work uniform she was wearing... A french maid outfit? Oh no.

"Oh God, you're with them too?" I gasped and she stopped and turned to me. She tilted her head and nodded slightly before pulling on my arms again. I pulled back against her and she stumbled backward. "Why are you here? What on earth did they do to you? To Jen?" She didn't say anything, she just pulled on me again. I guess she was instructed not to speak to me... But wait... she's a human right? I mean.... She doesn't seem to have any vampiric qualities about her. I gave a hard jerk to the chain and it easily fell free from her hand. I tried to run off but she grabbed my shoulder and stopped me, nodding down to my body. I looked down at myself and gasped.

I was naked....

I felt my face light up with embarrased fury and gave her back my arms. she took hold of the cuffs gently and started pulling on me again. Wherever she's taking me, they're probably there waiting for me. I was angry now. It's bad enough that they drug me and knock me unconscious, but now they have the gaul to strip me naked? I couldn't possibly be any angrier... but then... I think about Jen... She knows how I feel about vampires... She knew I knew they exist, she knew I hate them with a passion and yet she has the audacity to bring me to a group of them? I was wrong. I could get more angry. My best friend... someone that I love betrayed me.

I get dragged into a large room, almost like a dining room or a ballroom. I looked to the far end of the room and saw all three of the vampires in thrones. In the middle and largest throne was Cynthia, the one to her left was Sienna, and to the right was Karin. I stared silently in front of Cynthia. She had lost her boots and sat there, quietly moaning as Jen knelt before her and licked her feet. I snickered softly.

"You don't know how old those things are and you're putting your tongue all over them? Seriously, didn't your mother teach you anything, backstabber?" I shouted. All three of their heads snapped up toward me, but Jen continued to sit there and lick at the vampire whore's feet. I gagged with disgust. "I should come up there and put you out of your misery with these cuffs."

Sienna shot up and before I knew it she was standing beside me and grabbing onto my hair, making me gasp and she pulled back on it hard. She held onto me so I didn't fall over and extended her fangs, staring at my neck. "You have some nerve, coming in here and speaking in that manner. I should teach you a painful lesson in how dangerous we really are." she growled.

I was scared, but I kept it hidden, scoffing and spitting at her. She threw me to the ground and straddled me, grabbing a hold of my throat. I groaned softly and squirmed under her, feeling slightly dizzy from being treated so roughly. Sienna leaned in to bite but then...

"STOP!" a voice called out. Sienna froze and sat up, standing up off of me. I sat up and pushed myself up onto my feet. I looked up at Cynthia and she looked straight back at me, more amused than angry. I sneered, it was damn near impossible to piss her off, and it was pissing me off. She waved to Jen to stop and I could hear her whimper pathetically as she pulled away and knelt beside the throne. Cynthia motioned to Sienna to come sit by her, not in the throne, but in the floor right where Jen had been. She seemed to be frightened as she went forward and knelt in front of the throne and put her arms up over her head. Cynthia didn't even reach down, she placed her feet under Sienna's arms and started poking her toes into the skin. Sienna burst into giggles and squirmed around in the floor. I was unable to hold back a grin as I watched her getting tickled. From what little bit I've seen of her she seems like such a hardass. And the fact that she could be tamed by a woman so much shorter than herself was amusing.

"O-ohahaha! O-oh mihistrhehess! F-forgive mehehe! I-I don't knohohow whahahat cahahame over mehehe! Pl-plehehease, mehehercy!" She squealed. I sat myself down in the floor again and put my head in my hands, watching her squirm helplessly. I sat in amusement for a good few minutes before Cynthia moved her feet away and motioned for her to sit on the throne beside her. Despite Cynthia's throne being larger, Sienna still sat a couple of inches taller than her. So I would guess Cynthia's probably about 5 or 6 inches shorter. I burst out laughing.

"Woooww! Hahaha! You let someone so much shorter than you boss you around!? That's hilarious! Hahahahaha! Afraid of a midget." I looked up at Cynthia and wiped a tear from my eye, but I wound up bursting back into laughter as I saw her eye twitching. "Oh so nooww you're pissed off! Took long enough. For such short legs, you have a long fuse."

I felt a foot push into my side and yelped, sitting up and holding my side as I looked up at the girl... Tabitha I think her name was. She looked at me cautiously and shook her head and I rolled my eyes, looking back up at Cynthia. But she was gone. My eyes widened and I looked back and forth, side to side, trying to find her, only to feel her breath on the back of my neck and her hands resting on my shoulders. "You may want to watch your mouth, girl. This 'midget' is about a thousand times stronger than you could ever be... and much faster." She grabbed her hands firmly but gently around my neck, not enough to choke me, but enough of a warning that I didn't dare move or say anything else. She removed her hands from around my neck and I let out the breath I hadn't even realized I was holding. But my breath caught again when I felt something cold and heavy getting latched around my neck. I looked down and my eyes widened as I saw a collar snapped around my neck. I growled softly and reached my hands up, trying to pull it off, but I gasped and stopped, squealing and pulling my arms down to cover my stomach when I felt fingernails drag dangerously close to my pelvis.

I blushed softly and groaned a little when I heard a chuckle behind me and felt a heavy, cold chain being connected to the collar. I fell onto my stomach from the weight and groaned softly when she picked it up easily, wrapping it around her hand and keeping a hold on it. She tugged me up and I sat up, first getting to my legs before sitting down on my bottom. "I'm no dog." I snarl.

I yelped when I felt a sharp slap on my ass and jumped nearly a mile into the air. It was hard, very hard. and I groaned as I put myself up on my knees and hands, blushing brightly as I felt the tug of my breasts on my chest as they dangled. I felt helpless, and it made me wet. I hated it terribly and I kept my legs closed together. But Cynthia wouldn't have it. She reached down and spread my legs forcibly and i whimpered. I wanted to cry, I was so embarrassed. I was naked and exposed as she grabbed the back of the collar and choked me slightly as she pulled me up onto my feet.

"This is really very interesting..." She cood in my ear. "We've never had someone like you before... So vicious and cold... Most people romanticize vampires, they dream about things like this happening, but not you. No, you're cruel. You hate us. It's rare to find people like you. So tell me, what happened to make you hate vampires? The stereotypes? The lies?"

"I've met your kind before." I snarled angrily. "It was not a pleasent experience. I know you for what you are. Monsters. Blood sucking monsters." She seemed to frown slightly when I said that and she reached up to hold my chin in her hand. It was gentle, not cruel, and she leaned in to kiss my forehead.

"Well I don't know what vampires you came across, darling. But I assure you, we are most certainly nothing like the ones you encountered." She petted my hair and I glared at her, pulling my head away. Though now she looked at me even more sadly, but after a few minutes she smiled and pulled me with her. Due to the heaviness of the chain and the tight hold of the collar, I had no choice but to comply. Sienna was seated up on her throne and Karin seemed to be looking me over, licking her lips hungrily. I reached my hands up to cover my neck and looked at her nervously before looking down again. I glanced back up at her and she had stopped, instead reaching down to pet Jen's head.

I felt a sting of jealousy at the sight of the beautiful blonde woman petting the equally beautiful dark skinned beauty who I had believed to be my girlfriend once upon a time... I was pulled back to my senses when i wound up tripping over a step in front of the throne. I fell foward and landed face first into something soft. I sat there confused for a moment and nuzzled it, gasping when I heard a moan and quickly sitting up, staring face to face with Cynthia. She chuckled softly and pulled me into her lap, pressing my face back into her breasts. I blushed softly and squirmed a little, biting my lip as I tried to pull free.

"Hush now, dear. It's alright. You have no reason to be afraid. Just relax..." She pulled my face from her breasts and laid my head on her shoulder instead. I nuzzle into her neck calmly, actually feeling slightly comfortable into her. But just as I started to finally relax and calm into her I felt a hand slowly start to drag its nails up and down my back. I gasped and arched it up with a squeal, writhing in her arms. I heard her chuckle and blushed. "I'm sorry darling. I wasn't trying to tickle you, I swear~" she said.

I didn't believe her.

She trailed her fingers lightly up and down my back, making me jump and squeak occasionally when she got close to the backs of my ribs. She smiled softly, almost lovingly as she stopped rubbing. "There, you see? I'm not bad. You're okay with me, I promise..."

I still felt wary, but I did feel far more comfortable. Maybe they weren't so bad after all. That's what I thought for a moment before flashes of memory forced their way into my head. My childhood... Blood... screaming... Pain... My eyes snapped open and I struggled in her arms again, grunting and squealing as I tried to roll out of her arms. She kept a tight hold of me, one hand on my collar and the other around my waist. I look down at the one on my collar and lunge forward, trying to bite her arm. She quickly moved her arm away and pinned me down to her lap. She stayed entirely calm through it and hushed me, stroking my hair and holding me.

"No! I won't believe it! Let me GO!" I bucked and thrashed around in her arms, more, but her strength was just too much, which just made me all the more scared that she would lose patience. after a good few minutes of struggling I hear a soft voice behind me that nearly makes me melt.

"May I try, Mistress?" Karin asked. I noticed Cynthia nod and she gently slid me from her lap to Karin's. I continued to struggle but Karin was much more patient and gentle. She didn't hold me tight. She started pressing soft kisses to my forehead and ran her fingers through my hair. I shivered softly and purred when I felt her fingers playing with my hair and almost immediately calmed down, relaxing sleepily in her arms. She giggled softly and I swear I felt my heart flop down into my stomach. It was so light and melodic, I could swear an angel had done it. I nuzzle into her neck and smile a little.

I heard a scoff come from Sienna and I looked up at her. "Such nerve. Calming for you and not for Mistress." I glared at her and started to say soething but Cynthia put her hand up to silence me. She turned to Sienna and glared at her.

"You can go wait for me in my quarters, Sienna. I'm sick of you running your mouth." Sienna grumbled under her breath as she stormed off her throne, but before she got too far, Cynthia grabed her arm and pulled her back. "You know what? You want to talk that way, you can go on ahead and strip right here in front of me..."

I felt my face flush and buried it in Karin's neck, making her giggle. I blushed even harder and nuzzled into it, making her giggle even more. But a sharp smack to my ass made me pull my head up and yelp. I looked up to see an angry Cynthia staring down at me. The glare she gave me told me to be cautious and I layed my head back on Karin. I looked over at Sienna and my eyes light up. Her skin is a creamy white and her figure is slender yet muscular. Her black hair cascades down over her bare breasts and I can't help but stare at how beautiful she is.

I look to Cynthia and blush when I see her holding a long feather and curl into Karin tighter, nervously staring at it. "Put your arms up, little bitch." She said to Sienna. Sienna quickly complied and quickly put her arms up. "Good girl. Legs spread."

Sienna's eyes widened. "Oh no, Mistress! Not that! Please!" She pushed her legs together and I heard her whimper pathetically. I force myself to hold back a laugh and crawl out of Karin's lap, joining Jen on the floor and leaning against her with my arms crossed as I watch.

"I said spread your legs, slut. You don't want me to do "it" do you?" I saw Sienna's eyes widen and she shook her head silently as she spread her legs. I couldn't help but moan softly when I watched her, eliciting a smug glance from Cynthia. "Oh you like this do you, new toy? Seeing mean ol' Sienna getting punished for man handling you~? It's nice to see the bully get bullied isn't it, slut?"

I glared at her when she called me "toy" and "slut" and looked away, causing her to chuckle. "Too soon for that, I suppose. Don't worry, dear. We'll work on that." She looked back at Sienna, twirling the feather between her fingers. "Now... Let's get started, shall we?"

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back