• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Pleasures chapter 6

LezBitchHeart

I watched breathlessly as she slowly reached the feather between Sienna's legs, slowly sliding the feather in between the bitch's legs, making the dark haired woman throw her head back in laughter. I keep my eyes on her laughing face. For a moment I glance down to her legs, they aren't so much as twitching. She must be very well trained to be able to keep that still. I lay my head in Karin's lap and close my eyes boredly. As exciting as it seemed at first I had hoped there had been more movement... She was incredibly still, and even though that made me terribly intrigued, it also made me terribly bored.

Cynthia seemed to notice this and she turned to look at me, half asleep. "What's the matter, honey? Not good enough?" I shook my head and she smiled down at me. "What's the matter sweety? Am I not being mean enough to her? You want me to be a bully like she was."

I shrugged. "I just wanna see her squirm. I mean, it's amazing that she can stay so still but... She's just too still." I said. I saw Sienna glare at me and I raised an eyebrow, but the grin on Cynthia's face proved to me she did have a weakness. The sadistic smile made me smile softly back up at her. Cynthia sat down and pointed to the floor. I heard Sienna whimper as she put her feet up in Cynthia's lap. Cynthia crossed her legs over Sienna's ankles and grabbed a hold of her gold painted toes. Her feet were so soft and smooth and creamy looking. I was so tempted to reach over and tickle her myself, but I refrained in fear of getting hit again.

I instead watched as Cynthia slowly started dragging her nails across Sienna's smooth, creamy soles. Sienna arched her back and let out a loud squeal. It wasn't nearly as loud as the insane screech that I had let out earlier, but it was just cute enough that I felt my stomach twist in pleasure. Her feet wiggled wildly and she squealed with laughter as she rolled back and forth on the floor, her fists pounding on the floor as she tries to cover her feet with eachother. I feel Karin reach over and grab the tops of Sienna's feet, holding them still for Cynthia to tickle. I purr softly and sneak around behind the throne, reaching up into my hair and grinning when I find my hair pins that I had put in my hair this morning. Since they were all caught up in punishing Sienna, I figured then would be the time to pick the locks on my cuffs and escape. I grabbed the pin from my hair and reached to my cuffs, unlocking them quickly and expertly with the pin and grabbing them before they fall to the floor. I set them down as quietly as possible and put the pin back in my hair.

I peek around the side of the throne and see Sienna looking straight at me. I resist the urge to wave and just look at her. She looks furious. Her eyes moved down to the floor and I give her a confused look, but then I look down as well and notice I'm leaning on my arm. My eyes widened and I looked up at Sienna, and even through her laughter she managed to smirk at me smugly. She looked up at Cynthia. "L-Lahahady Cyhynthia! Hahahaa! Sh-she's gohohtten frehehhee of the cuhuhuffs!" She shouts through her laughter. Cynthia looks over at me and I quickly pull my arms back shrugging my shoulders up innocently. But that's not enough to fool Karin. She reaches over the arm of the chair and grabs for my wrist, but before she grabs me I take off running down the hall. I hear the laughter stop and I freak out, realizing they've let her go and with their speed it won't take long for them to catch me. I duck into the nearest room and bite my lip, trying hard not to pant and breathe slowly. I hear two of them running by and sigh softly as I wait for them to pass before crawling out of the room. I go back out into the big room I had been in before and see Sienna putting her clothes back on. I smirk softly and grab Jen, pulling her behind the thrones with my hand over her mouth, then running back to the other room. "Jen, where are they keeping my clothes?"

"Jennifer! what the hell!" she whispered. "Why do you need your clothes? Don't tell me you're planning on leaving! We're out in the middle of nowhere!" I open my eyes wide but then I shake my head and look at her.

"Just tell me." I demand. She sighs and points down the halway that I just came from.

"The last door. That's Mistress Cynthia's room where they usually keep all of our clothes." She said. I nodded in thanks and took off down the hallway. I froze when I heard footsteps coming from the room that Jenedielle had told me was Cynthia's room. I ducked into the next room over and peeked out the door. Cynthia and Karin came out and went walking back down the hall to the throne room and I creeped out of the room I was in and into Cynthias.

I snuck in slowly and purred a little as I shut the door again quietly behind me walking in. The room was dim. It was fairly dim inside. Small scented candles surrounded the bed and I couldn't help but breathe in softly. It was peach and rose scented, and the color of the room was a dark red and black, covering the walls, the floor and even the bed. The floor was cold, hard. Probably tile. I looked down at the floor and nodded. Definitely tiled. I walked over to a small dresser, looking over the lables on the drawers until I find the one that says Jennifer. I pull the drawer open and sure enough, my jacket, my skirt and even my boots are inside. I pull them all out and quietly shut the drawer. I hear the sound of footsteps and quickly grab my stuff and duck under the bed. I see the door open and shut from the bed, curled up tightly underneath it as I watch a pair of long heeled boots stomping toward the bed. I feel the person jump on the bed and bite back a gasp as the bed comes down slightly from the pressure.

My heart started pounding and I found it terribly hard to breathe suddenly. I sure picked a sucky ass place to hide. I'm not quite sure if I've mentioned, but I am terribly claustrophobic. I can't stand tight closed spaces. I make sure she stops moving before I stick my head out, taking deep but quiet breaths before crawling back under the bed. I hear the person whispering softly and furrow my eyebrows. I could have sworn I only heard one set of footsteps so who is she whispering to? It was a few minutes later before I felt something fuzzy crawling over my foot. My eyes widened slightly and I turned my head to look, but I couldn't see much of anything in the darkness. I closed my eyes and prayed that whatever it was would just go away. But then I felt the fuzz go in between my toes and my foot jerked. I squeezed my toes together to try to grab it but it easily slid itself out from between my toes and crawled up my foot again. Then I felt another one... and another... and then I realized... They're feathers! I turn back to see them but again they appear to be gone. I sigh as quietly as possible and lay out under the bed, but before I get the chance to relax, I feel hands reach around my ankles and squeal as I'm pulled out from under the bed.

"Gotcha~" I squirm and kick my legs trying to break free as I'm pulled out from under the bed. I look behind me to see not Cynthia, but Sienna, grabbing my legs and tugging me gently from under the bed. But I grab a hold of the frame underneath and hold tightly, trying to keep myself from being pulled out. "Oh don't worry, dear. I'm not gonna hurt you this time~ In fact..." She stopped pulling and I sighed softly, letting go of the bedframe and lying on the floor, nervous about what she was going to do to me. I turn my head and look out under the bed, gasping a little when she straddles my ankles and sits on my legs, leaving my soles totally exposed to her hungry stare. "I'm gonna put you through the same hell you put me through... I hope your feet aren't too ticklish." My eyes widen and I start to thrash around, pulling on my legs. "Oho~! They are ticklish huh? I haven't even started teasing them yet and already you're squirming."

"N-no... Ple-please don't... I-I'm sorry about what happened. S-Sienna, right? Look, I-I'll make it up to you! I'm not sure how but I will! P-please don't tickle me there!" I whimpered and whined helplessly, looking back at her with pleading eyes, though she simply stared back at me with a sly smile, her tongue flicking out to lick her lips hungrily as she looks back down at my feet.

"Oh I know exactly how you're going to make it up to me, newbie." She reached her hands up into the air and wriggled her fingers teasingly, her long black nails menacingly advancing toward my ticklish soles and incredibly ticklish toes. I shake my head and look around for something to fight her off with, but there's no sign of any wood anywhere. I simply lay there helplessly as I watch her fingers creep closer and closer to my soles... and then...

"AHHHHH! HAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEASE! HAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOP! IHIHI'M SOHOHRRYHYHY PLEHEHEASE!" I thrash around and squirm under the bed, twisting back and forth as she slowly scoots me out farther and farther from beneath the bed until I'm finally out from underneath. Her fingernails teasing and stroking over my soles ever so lightly, stroking, scratching, brushing back and forth at my arch then heel and back to my arch again, just beneath the balls of my feet. I buck and thrash wildly on the floor, trying desperately to get away when suddenly the door swings open and Cynthia and Karin come walking in, their heels clacking on the floor.

Sienna freezes and I gasp for air as the tickling ceases, trying to get out from under her. But she's far too heavy, even for how thin she is. "M-Mistress, I-I was just... Um... She uh.." I saw Cynthia put her hand up to silence Sienna and she walked over to the bed, sitting down on it and kicking her shoes off gently before placing her toes on my cheek.

"Don't worry about me, Sienna. Just continue with what you were doing..." She cood as she stroked my cheek with her soft sole and gentle toes. I growled softly and turned my head away, blushing brightly from the feeling of her soft skin on my skin.

I look down at Sienna's cocky grin and she goes right on back to what she was doing, scratching at my sole. I let out a small scream when her fingernails graze just beneath my toes, causing her to freeze up again and turn around to look at me. I whimper softly and freeze myself, my eyes glancing to Sienna, then to Cynthia, then to Karin, all three of them giving me the same shocked yet smug expression of a grin. I whimpered softly, feeling tears form in my eyes embarrassedly as they all looked down at me.

I jump a bit when I feel Sienna's nails lightly touch the pads of my toes and curl them, only to be met with a sharp slap on the ass. I looked up at Cynthia and blushed when I saw the switch in her hand, whimpering quietly at the sting on my ass and quickly uncurling my toes. Sienna placed her nails back to my toes and I squirmed around nervously. I let out a sharp scream when I felt her nails scrape their way slowly over my toe pads and stems, jerking hard on my feet and trying to pull away from the electric ticklish sensations shooting through my body.

I heard a soft laugh come from up above me and see Cynthia grinning down at me, making me whimper again in embarrassment. She starts rubbing her foot on my face again and I turn my head, trying to bite her foot. She pulls her foot away and I smirk. I may be incredibly sensitive, but I'm not going to give in to these bitches. She takes the switch to my backside again and I yelp, jerking and reaching down to cover my ass with my hands. She growls at me and I see her kneel down in the floor beside me, grabbing my chin roughly and making me look at her.

I glare right back at her and smirk softly. She touches her fingernails to my neck and strokes it softly and I almost immediately melted into her touch, bursting into a fit of soft giggles and burying my face in her lap. I heard her giggle and blushed, knowing she was laughing at me. i groaned softly and wrapped my arms around her waist to keep my face hidden.

"Aww, so shy all of a sudden, naked girl? Is your neck a weak spot? You seem really calm right now." She was right and I hated it. My neck is one of my most sensitive erogenous zones and it makes me incredibly sensitive and limp. and I hate being helpless. I try to sit up but she presses lightly into my neck with her nails and I wind up falling right back down into her lap. I feel Sienna climb off of my legs and I pull them in, whimpering curled up naked on the cold floor. Cynthia finally pulled her hands away from my neck and I sighed, sitting up and rubbing my neck, looking up at Sienna then looking at Karin. She was blushing and I smiled up at her, only causing her to blush more. I sit up and cover myself shyly. Cynthia grabbed my arms and pulled them away from my body, making me blush harder and squirm a little bit.

Cynthia seemed to notice Karin staring and nodded to her, and Karin walked over to me and sat in front of me, leaning in and kissing my neck softly. I moaned quietly and tilted my head back, purring softly at the feel of her soft, careful lips on my skin. But then I froze, flashes of memory shooting through my head and making me pull away, whimpering as I shrug my shoulders up. She reached up and petted my cheek softly, shushing me again.

"It's alright, darling. I won't bite you. Shh it's okay..." I sat there and nuzzled into her hand softly blushing as I tilted my head back and let her start kissing again. She smiled against my skin and I felt her nails creep slowly up and down my sides causing me to whimper and giggle softly. "There, that's it. Just relax..." Her voice was almost hypnotic. It was so soothing, and sweet. I loved hearing it and I wanted to hear it more. "You know, sweety.... I don't think we've gotten your name yet.. Will you tell us?" She cooed in my ear.

I blushed softly and shivered at the feeling of her cool breath on my ear. "J-Jennifer..." I whimpered. She giggled and I moaned softly, looking down at her and resisting the urge to nuzzle into her hair, but I did manage to get a nice whiff of her hair. Smells like strawberries and cream. "Y-you smell nice..." I blushed, I hadn't meant to actually say it out loud. But I heard her giggle again.

"Well I'm glad you think so. It would be terrible if I smelled awful, now wouldn't it?" she purred. I felt Cynthia let go of my arms and I leaned myself into Karin, purring as she rocked me in her arms and hummed to me. I felt like a child as I slowly started drifting off to the soft sound. "Come now, darling... It's sure been an exhausting day... Especially for you, you poor thing. Having so much happen at once. I think it's time for you to sleep." I nodded against her chest and purred as she kept me cradled to her breasts. Her skin was cool, not an icy cold but more of a breezy kind of cool. The mix of her soft voice, the gentle rocking and the sweet feeling of her cool body against my hot one quickly soothed me enough that I wound up falling asleep.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back