• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Pleasures chapter 8

LezBitchHeart

I blushed fiercely as I made my way to the dining room, sticking close behind Karin, careful not to be close enough to trip her. She tugs my leash softly and forces me beside her. She looks down at me and tsks softly, shaking her finger at me then leaning down and tapping my nose. "No, you walk beside me. Not behind me." I grunted softly and turned away from her, sitting beside her on my knees until she started to walk again, keeping my pace in tune with hers and crawling right beside her into the dining room. It was a rather small room compared to the throne room, though that may have had something to do with the various cages placed through out the room. There were several girls tied with their arms up and their legs spread, most of them blindfolded and gagged with tape. I watch in horror at all of them, each of them naked with some kind of weird feather contraptions connected to the bars at the side. The feathers stroked up and down in their armpits, and the damn things even rolled on the bars, moving down to their hips.

I felt terrible for those girls and pure hatred for the people who put them in that situation. I stop walking abruptly and pulled back against Karin, trying to pull myself away. She looks down at me and knelt down in front of me, reaching out to touch my face, but I quickly turn myself away. I felt her grab my chin and she looks down at me with a frown. "You better behave yourself. You don't want to wind up like those other girls, do you?" She glances over at the cages then back to me. "Cynthia won't put you in there if you behave. So be a good girl and keep walking with me, and maybe I'll let you sit in the floor beside me. 'Kay sweety?" She kisses my forehead and stands back up and with a silent groan I crawl up beside her to the table. I look up at her and she simply smiles up at the other two before looking down and nodding her head up. I tilt my head confused and she rolls her eyes. "On your knees, love."

I sit up on my knees and place my hads on my lap, looking up to see Cynthia staring at me, but Sienna seems more interested in the goblet in front of her. Whether it's blood or wine in it, I can't tell. But it's red. I look over to the cages again and sigh, knocking my head into the table when I see Anjennica in one of them. "Serves her right I suppose." I sigh softly and sit back up, looking up at Cynthia, who is once again, staring at me. She's leaned back in her chair with her feet up on the the table, ankles crossed and her red painted toes curled slightly, wrinkling her soles up. I can't help myself, her creamy white, wrinkled soles are too much to resist. I lay my head on the table and stare at them, my face slightly hot and saliva filling my mouth. I swallow hard and squeak softly when I notice Cynthia, watching me with a grin as I stare at her feet. I sit up and blush hard, looking away from her and down to my lap instead.

I jump a bit when I suddenly feel nails skittering up and down over the back of my neck, leaning my head back to protect the sensitve skin as I melt under the hand. My neck is one of my most sensitive areas and the slightest touch on it makes me wobbly and squirmy. I lay down on my thighs and shake my head, trying to move my hair over the spot on my neck where the nails were, but to no avail as they moved over to the sides of my neck. I squeal cutely and shrug my shoulders up, trying to roll away from the tickling, teasing nails on the sides of my neck, giving out a soft gigglesnort between whimpers. I hear a soft snicker coming from above me and look up long enough to see Sienna leaning over me. I glare at her and try to roll away from her hand, but she reaches down with her free hand, holding my hair, rather gently this time, and keeping my head up as her nails reach up under my chin, scratching softly at my chin and throat and making her way to my collarbone.

"N-no... Pl-plehease! Nnn! N-not my neheheck! Stoooop pleeeeaaasse!" I whine softly and try to pull my head down to save my neck, but she just keeps her firm hold on my hair, her nails teasing up and down the sides of my neck. I shake my head back and forth in her grip, whining and giggling. Finally after a few minutes of teasing she lets go of my hair and I drop on the floor, huffing softly and covering my neck, shivering.

"Little miss moody has a weak spot, huh?" Sienna chuckled and I glared up at her, but I quickly turned my head away and covered my neck when she lifted her hand and started wiggling her nails. I hear a soft laugh from the other side of the table and look up.

"Give the poor dear a break, Sienna." Cynthia looks down at me and smiles softly. "You woke up late. The other girls already ate. Are you hungry?" I think about it for a minute, holding my stomach, waiting for it to growl. When it does, I nod my head slightly and she smiles, turning her attention to Tabitha who is standing at the end of the table and nodding to her. Tabitha turns around and heads off and I lay my head on the table, closing my eyes tiredly as I reach up to rub at my neck. I hear Sienna's chair scoot back and I blush a bit when she pulls me into her lap.

I squirm about in her grip, trying to pull myself free, but she simply keeps a hold of me, pulling me back so my head is resting on her shoulder, one hand pressed to my chest to hold me down while the other hand is up playing with my hair. I continue to squirm for another moment or so before I finally relax into the petting. I wonder if they treat all of the other girls the same way?

I hear the sound of a plate being set down on the table and jerk up, looking up at Tabitha who simply smiles at me. She bows her head and turns to walk away but Sienna grabs her hip and pulls her back, squeezing at her side softly. I smirk a little bit when I hear Tabitha start to giggle softly but jump when I feel Sienna doing the same to me. I writhe and squirm around in her lap, snickering and giggling quietly from the gentle tickles, arching my back. I feel her laugh against my cheek before she stops tickling me and puts me on her other side, pulling Tabitha up to the chair. "I think you forgot something, sweet one." She whispered to Tabitha. Tabitha giggles again and turns around, kissing Sienna.

I blush a little bit and turn away, squirming a little bit uncomfortably for a moment before turning back, watching as Sienna pulls back and pats Tabitha's cheek before slapping her ass. "Good girl. You may go now." She grins. Tabitha bows again before turning and leaving and I smile a bit at how playful Sienna was. It's nice to see her not being a bitch. I turn my head to look at my food and purr, taking a deep breath in and trying not to drool as I look down at the eggs and bacon on the plate. There are some peas too, but I probably won't get around to eating them. I look up again, noting a few glasses full of a red liquid. Though I can't tell if it's blood or wine, it sure looks good. But I look down to my food and clap my hands together. "Thank you for the food."

I pick up my fork and put it in my egg, cutting off a bit of it before taking it up to my mouth and sticking it in. I smile a bit. It's really good, but a bit more salty than I like them. I chew it up and swallow it, then take another bite of it, this time it's a bigger bite, and when I stick it in my mouth and start chewing it I immediatley regret it, spitting it back onto my plate. "Hot, hot, hot!" I wave my hand in front of my mouth and stick my tongue out, touching it to my cold hand hoping to cool it off but it isn't working. I hear Sienna losing it behind me and blush, resisting the urge to glare at her. But I hear her stop and watch as she picks up her glass and looks at me.

"Here. Try this, it's nice and cool." I look at it warily, but with my mouth on fire, I take it from her anyway, with the slobberless hand, and pulling it up to my mouth, and taking a small sip from it. Well at least now I know the answer to my question.

It's blood.

I try not to drink too eagerly and put it down, my eye twitching a little, but Sienna was right. It was cool. It tasted good too. A little bit salty, though, like the eggs. "You have a bit running down your chin, darling." Sienna said, lifting her napkin. I shook my head and used my finger instead, scooping it up off my chin with my finger and close my eyes in embarrassment as I lean in to lick it off. I open my eyes a few seconds later to see the three of them staring at me with confused looks. I blush hard and look away.

"I have a bad habit of biting my lips until they bleed." I explain. "I've learned to tolerate the taste of blood." It was true though. When I get nervous or anxious I bite on my lips and tongue until they bleed."It's become a really bad habit." I pick up my fork and use it to scrape up the egg I had dropped from my mouth, this time making sure to blow on it before putting it in my mouth.

I feel them staring at me and blush softly, quietly eating my food. Sienna is the first one to open her mouth (of course). "So uh... Do you do that often?" I feel her hand running through my hair and down my bare back and I blush softly as I nod and take another bite. Soon enough my eggs are gone, but the hand is still rubbing my back. I look up at Cynthia and watch as she quietly sips at her glass. I pick up a piece of bacon and bite into it. It's nice and chewy, just like I like it. I pull off my bite and chew it up and swallow before speaking.

"You had Jen tell you guys everything huh?" I take another bite, shaking my head like a dog as I rip at the piece of bacon. Cynthia nods at me and smirks up at me, putting down her glass.

"Absolutely everything." She grins at me toothily and I look at her confused for a moment before my eyes widen and I quickly look back down at my food as I pick up another piece of bacon. She laughs and I blush hard, sinking down in Sienna's lap.

It's about this time when I notice that Karin is being fairly quiet. I look over at her to say something but she's not sitting there anymore. Instead she's over by one of the cages, tickling one of the girls' bellies. I feel a knot form in my stomach and frown a little, looking down at my food and eating my last piece of bacon, but leaving my peas. "I'm full. That was delicious, thank you."

I feel Sienna wrap her arms around my waist and pull me so my back is against her front. "You know what else sounds delicious?" She purrs, leaning in and kissing my neck. I breathe in sharply and clench my fists, trying my hardest to resist punching her. You have to behave, Jenn. You have to behave... I tilt my head for her and shake my head. "You do." I gasp a bit when I feel her hand creep down between my legs and close them, looking to Cynthia for help, but she simply stares at me with a smile.

"Open your legs for her, dear." she says. "And maybe I'll let you have a taste of these." She picks her legs up and puts her feet up on the table again. I feel my body shiver slightly as I look over at her creamy pale soles and delicious, red painted toes and spread my legs for Sienna, leaning back against her and whimpering as I wrap my legs around hers to keep mine open. I hear her purr against my ear and feel her fingernails snaking down my stomach. I giggle softly and squirm in her lap, only squirming harder when she stops moving down and starts scratching back and forth against my belly. I grip the arms of the chair to keep from grabbing at her hands. "Ahaha! Nohoh plehehease! Dohon't tickle mehehe! Plehehease! Hahaha!"

I feel her laugh against my neck and shriek, throwing my head back when I feel her finger slip into my bellybutton, moaning and giggling from the mix of sensations. "AHAA~! Mmhmhmhm! Nohohoho hahahahahahaa!" Sienna's nails continued to scratch and tease at my navel and the area around it. The tickling had been so short last time, but now for sure, she was taking her sweet time with me. Her nails trailed up my stomach to under my breasts, scratching at the undersides of them softly and teasing around my nipples, and around the sides of my breasts. I shook with laughter and finally reached up to grab at her hands, leaning over to protect myself. I heard her chuckle and she pulled me up into a sitting position again. I look up at her and she smiles.

"I have an idea. Put your arms around my neck." I start to turn around in her lap. "No no no, with your back to me, dear." I lay myself back against her and wrap my arms around her neck. I watch as Cynthia stands up and walks around behind us both, I turn my head to look as I feel my hands being tied together. Sienna nuzzles my cheek and I blush a little bit. I was actually starting to enjoy this, and it was pissing me off, but I couldn't really do much of anything as I felt the bonds on my wrists being tied to the top of the chair. I look over at Karin, and she looks back at me, smiling at me and nodding to me. I roll my eyes and she smirks and shakes her head now. I sigh and relax against Sienna. Out of curiosity, I pull on my arms, unable to move them at all.

"Nice and snug?" I hear Cynthia ask from behind. I nod a little bit and look up at her, seeing her grin at me dangerously as her eyes trail down to my armpits. My eyes widen and I whimper, shaking my head up at her, then squirm even more when I feel Sienna's hands move to my belly. "No... No please... D-don't..." I look back to find Karin again, but she's gone. I don't see her anywhere.

That is, until I feel an arm wrapping around my ankles. I look down under the table and see Karin, leaning back against Sienna's legs, with her arm wrapped around my legs. I look back to the cages. I had been so caught up I didn't even notice they were all empty. So now it's just me stuck in here with these three sadistic vampiress's. "What did I do to deserve this?" I whisper to myself. I hear a soft giggle from the floor and look down at Karin, her eyes focused on mine as she wiggles her fingers close to my feet. I then feel Cynthia's hands touch my armpits and I whine, squirming around, trying to pull free.

I feel Sienna kissing my neck again, but she doesn't move her hands at all. I close my eyes, but I don't dare let my guard down. And for a good reason too, the second they think that I've relaxed I feel Karin's nails against my arches, scratching and stroking at the skin with the sharp ends, making me jerk on my feet and curl my toes, and the tickling only gets worse when I feel Cynthia's nails skittering over my armpits and Sienna's fingers digging into the soft flesh of my stomach. I throw my head back and scream with laughter, thrashing back and forth wildly in Sienna's lap, tugging and pulling on my arms and legs, trying to pull away, but the rope is too tight and Karin's grip too strong for me to move much. "AHAHAAHAHAHAHAA! NOHOHO PLEEHEHEHEASE! I CAHAHAN'T TAHAHAHAKE IHIHIT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAA! STOHOHOP!" I groan softly between my laughter as I accidentally wind up grinding myself against Sienna's leg, and she notices too.

"Ohh my~ Your all wet down there. I can feel you dripping on my leg. So warm, I bet it tastes good too~" She runs her tongue over my neck and I shriek, pulling my shoulder up to protect my neck, but all it does is stretch out my armpits more and make them that much more ticklish. While one of Sienna's hands scratches at my belly, her other hand push its way down between my closed legs and her finger pushes up against my entrance. I gasp and groan between laughs, unwillingly grinding up into her finger, trying to push her inside as I continue to shake and pant from laughter.

"MMMNOOOOHOHOHOHO! AHAHAHAHAA! EEEHEHEHEHAHAHAMMMM! HAHAHA!" I tilt my head back again and shake it back and forth, my hands grip at the rope on my wrist and I gasp when I feel Sienna push her finger into me deeply, her fingers stopping their own tickling, but the tickling on my armpits and feet are still driving me mad with laughter. She moves her hand from my belly to join its sister between my legs, rubbing my clit while she pushes another finger into me. I whimper softly, the second finger a bit too much for my tight hole. But she just keeps the finger inside, spreading them softly. I feel tears forming in my eyes from the pain, but at the same time, the rubbing on my clit helps to soothe some of the pain.

"Shh... It's alright... Nice and easy... Just relax." Sienna purred calmly into my ear. I tried to relax against her, but the tickling made it too difficult, I just wound up tightening up all over again, squirming and laughing. She moves her hand from my clit and covers my mouth gently. I don't feel scared. It actually feels good, being forced to submit to the three of them at once. The tickling driving me to the point of insanity and the fingers at my womanhood making me tingle pleasurably. "Mmm such a good girl when you wanna be, aren't you, honey?"

I blush a bit and lean into her, the tickling making me more and more horny by the minute, I feel myself drooling against Sienna's hand and whimper softly as I buck into her hand, now that the pain has subsided, All I can focus on is how bad I need the pleasure. I feel her fingers pushing into me more and I shiver, bucking myself against her fingers in rhythm, still laughing muffledly into her palm, some of my drool running down through her fingers down my chin and neck as I feel myself getting closer... and closer... Until she pulls her fingers out.

I scream into her hand in frustration and squirm in her lap, needing desperately to have release and grinding myself into her thigh. She wraps her now free arm around my waist to hold me still. The tickling itself becomes even more pleasurable, but it doesn't send me over. The more the tickling goes on, the more frustrated I become as it forces me to rest on the brink of pleasure. And it only gets worse.

I feel Karin's nails go from my arches to my toes, causing my eyes to widen as I scream with a fresh stream of laughter, tears soaking my cheeks and stinging my eyes as I shake back and forth. Once again clenching my eyes shut and tugging on my legs to get them away. I actually manage to slip one free and try to push away her arm with the other, but she just grabs the leg again and holds on even tighter.

Finally, after another eternity (maybe five, ten, fifteen minutes tops) the tickling slows down to gentle strokes on my sensitive body. I relax against Sienna weakly as the intensity dies down and I can finally breathe. She takes her hand off of my mouth and Karin lets go of my legs. I pant hard and whimper, pulling my poor feet away and crossing them over one another, small ticklish tingles still spreading over my body. I gasp for air when she releases my mouth and cough softly with a few small giggles. My arms are sore and my armpits tender from the stretching and tickling, but I finally feel relief when I feel the rope being untied from my wrists. I bring my arms forward and lean forward, my nude body glistening with sweat and tears and even a little drool as I struggle to catch my breath.

I start to reach my hands between my legs but Sienna catches them, holding them up. "Don't you dare." she purrs menacingly into my ear. I whimper softly and squirm a bit in her lap. I look up to see Cynthia pushing the plate down to the end of the table before she took me from Sienna and sat me on the table, forcing my legs apart as she looks at me when she kneels in front of the table.

"Are you horny, little one? Do you want me to help you?" I whimper loudly and nods fiercely, curling my toes as I look down at her. She smirks up at me and rubs my inner thighs, making me shiver. She slips her head in between my legs and... "Beg me for it." She says, her breath hot against my pussy. My eyes widen.

"Wh-wha-?"

"Beg me to lick you. Beg me to make you cum." She says, looking up at me. I whimper softly and blush, suddenly becoming much more timid. Anjennica had made me practice begging with her, but I still couldn't help but feel shy about it. I whined softly and squirmed. I guess I wasn't getting my orgasm. She looks up at me and frowns a bit as she kisses my thighs. "Well, darling? What are you waiting for?"

"I... I-I uh..." I turn my head away and shake it slightly as I move my hands down between my legs. She growls a little and I wince, frowning. Suddenly, I gasp when I feel Sienna and Karin's hands grabbing at my ankles and sets of nails scratching under my toes. "AHAHAHAHA! NOHOHO PLEHEASE!~"

"Do you want the tickling to stop?" Cynthia growled softly against my leg. I reached my arms behind me to hold me up as I squirm about laughing. "YEHEHEHES! PLEHEHEHEASE STOHOHOP! HAHAHAHA!"

"Beg me to lick you, pet. And the tickling will stop." I blush hard and squirm, whining softly as I try to pull on my legs.

"AHAHAHAA! PL-PLEHEHEASE LIHIHICK MY PUHUHUSYHYHY!" I screamed out. I felt Cynthia nip my thigh and I squealed. "You can do better. C'mon, honey." I screech with laughter as I twist and shake up on the table, my breasts bouncing and my hair sticking to my face. "PLEHEHEHEASE EHEHEAT MYHYHY PUHUHUSSY MIHIHISTREHEHEHSSS! IHIHI'M SOHOH HOHOHORNYHYHY! HAHAHAA!" I felt my heart drop into my stomach when I realized what I called her, but I immediately realize I made the right decision when the tickling sensations stop and I feel Cynthia's wet tongue against my needy sex. I throw my head back and let out a loud, high pitched howl as I orgasm, actualy managing to squirt into her mouth, making me blush even harder as I feel her fingers pinch my clit while she licks me more, her tongue diving into me and sending me into yet another orgasm. I fall on my back on the table and writhe about wildly, the orgasms making my head swim and my body shake from pleasure.

After she finally pulls back I let out a loud groan and lay dizzily out on the table, panting hard and closing my eyes, trying to bring myself back down from my high. I smile softly and murr a bit, blushing when I feel a hand pushing the hair from my face. I lean into the hand and sigh a bit as I curl up on the table. I feel the arms push themselves under me and lift me up and I curl into them softly. I open my eyes and look up to the person slowly. It's Cynthia. I blush hard and bury my face in her breasts causing her to chuckle.

"You were such a good girl today..." she purrs down to me. "Keep this up and maybe I'll reward you." I nod a bit then look up at her, pouting.

"You did kinda promise me something, Mistress." I look up to her and she chuckles, leaning in to kiss my forehead, but I tilt my head up and capture her lips instead, purring when she doesn't pull away and moaning when I feel her tongue slip into my mouth, rubbing it against mine as I suckle on hers submissively. The kiss continues for a few moments before she finally pulls away.

"Let's go to my room. You can have your reward there~" She smiles down at me and carries me down the hall, but the first thing I notice before we leave the room... Is the small frown on Karin's face.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back