• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Pleasures chapter 9

LezBitchHeart

I squirm nervously in her arms as she carries me to her bedroom, my face buried shyly into her neck. She chuckles softly and runs her fingers down my side, causing me to jerk and tense up a little.

"Mmm, such a cute little thing you are." she purrs into my ear. I feel my face grow warmer and I shift myself up a little in her arms, moving mine over my body and crossing my legs to cover myself. I feel her fingernails scrape over my side again but I force myself to stay still, biting down on my lip to keep myself quiet. I feel her head turn to look at me and I keep my face hidden in her as her nails start to scratch and stroke up and down my side.

My body jerks in her arms and I roll my head back, bursting into a fit of giggles and writhing around in her arms. "Ahaha! O-oh mistress plehehease! Stahahap! Hahahaa!" I hear her chuckle at me and I blush some between giggles, snorting a little. Her chuckle changes to laughter of her own and I whine in embarrassment.

"Mmm. the tough girl isn't so tough anymore now is she? Snorting like a little ticklish piggy." She smirks down at me and her fingers dig into my side, making me jump and squeal. She reaches for the door to her room, pushing it open and walking us toward the bed before throwing me down on it gently. "Don't move" she says as she turns from me, walking back to the door and closing it. I sit there obediently, terrified of what she may do if I move. She turns back around and I whimper quietly, scooting back nervously on the bed as she approaches me with hungry eyes. She smirks down at me and I squeal when she lunges at me, jumping on me and pinning me down as I squirm beneath her, squealing.

"Now now, darling. I told you not to move. And I didn't just mean when I turned my back." she reaches for my wrists and touches her nails to my skin, slowly and lightly running her sharp claws down my sensitive arms, making me shiver and squeak, but not quite giggle. "Mmm. You're so cute and sensitive... Isn't this nice? Letting me control you instead of fighting against me? It certainly makes things easier on yourself doesn't it?"

She scribbles her long nails down slowly over my arms, her body pressed on top of mine to pin me to the bed as I squirm and wiggle around what little bit I can. Though she's not heavy, the pressure of her pushing against me is enough to hold me down. I whimper when I feel her pause just above my underarms, squirming again underneath her. "N-no please. Please don't, not there, please!" She just looks down at me, a menacing grin spread across her face.

"Oh no? Why not, sweety?" She purrs in my ear and her nails give a single flick to my armpits. I jump a bit and squeak, biting my lip and writhing under her, begging, pleading for her to let me go. But my pleas went unheard as her fingertips dug into my underarms, her fingers wiggling and poking in my sensitive pits, causing me to jerk under her and throw my head back in a loud shriek of laughter, twisting, jerking, arching under her, hardly able to move from her body being pressed on mine.

"NOHOHOHO! MIHIHISTREHEHES PLEHEHEHEASE! AHAHAHAA STAHAHAHAP!" I scream and plead, struggling to pull my arms down to protect my vulnerable body. I pin my arms down to my sides to force her hands against my skin, panting softly and twitching from the ticklish sensations. I feel a light nip on my neck and squeak, my eyes widening as I look down at her head in the crook of my neck. She looks up at me and pulls back. I gasp a little at the sight of her fangs and whimper a little as she grins at me softly.

"Now, put your arms back up sweetheart or next time I will break skin." She looks over at me with a stern glare, looking me over as I slowly move my arms over my head again, blushing softly as I squirm nervously underneath her. "That's a good girl. Try to keep your arms up, pet." She slowly starts wriggling her long sharp nails over my armpits again, making me my back and squeal with laughter. "Mmm that's right, scream for me, little girl. Tickle tickle tickle~"

"A-AHAHA! NO PLEHEHEASE! NOT THEHEHRE! AHAHAHAA!" I thrash and writhe around under her wildly, trying desperately to keep my arms up, terrified of what she may do to me if I don't comply. I grip the headboard tightly, my arm muscles tightened to keep myself from pulling them down. To make matters worse, I feel her leg push its way in between mine, pressing up against my wetness and causing me to groan between laughter. My body is still rather sensitive from the orgasm and add that to the torment of arousal and it makes things that much more torturous.

"Poor little darling. I've hardly done anything to you and you're already in tears~" she says. I hadn't even noticed the wetness rolling down my cheeks over the feeling of the sweat on my hot face. With the sensitivity of my body, it didn't take me very long to get tired. I hated to admit it, but I love it. Every scratch of her nails sends a sweet sensation through my belly and right down to my sweetness. She pulls her hands away and kisses my nose, sitting up on me and rubbing my sides and belly, but not in a ticklish way. I pant heavily and loosen my arms, relaxing them for a moment as she gives me a break. "I don't think I've ever had a girl as sensitive as you are, sweetheart. You certainly are special."

She licks her lips and climbs off of me. "Stay put. I'll be right back." She kisses my forehead and wipes the tears from my eyes before walking out of the room, her hips swaying seductively as she exits. I sigh a little and sit up a bit, leaning back against the headboard tiredly before looking over to the nightstand from earlier. Anjennica told me that's where Cynthia keeps all of the clothes... I can't help but to stand up, walking over to the doorway and looking out, watching as Cynthia disappears around the corner before rushing back to the drawers. I open the top one and rummage through it carefully so as not to mess anything up. Sure enough, right on the bottom of the drawer, is my shirt and shorts that I had worn the other day when I was.... I shake off the thought and pull them out carefully before tucking the rest of the clothes in the drawer again and shutting it. I hear the sound of clacking heels and turn around, quickly tossing the clothing under the bed and crawling back on top, laying back down into position as she turns into the room, a red duffle bag hanging from a strap off her shoulder.

I gulp softly as I look down at her and the bag, sitting up a little bit to look at her, a nervous warmth growing in my belly. She chuckles down at me and puts the bag down on the floor beside the bed, reaching up and slowly sliding the straps of her latex outfit down her arms and slowly sliding it off of her, leaving her bare aside from a very thin, very small red latex thong and her heels. She crawls on top of me and my breath catches in my throat as she lays her bare body on top of mine, my face growing hot as she relaxes on top of me, her head resting on my shoulder and her legs draped on either side of me. Her hands slowly stroke up and down my sides as she presses gentle kisses to my neck. Small chills run down my back, my body shivering some at the feel of the light touches.

She chuckles at me and pets my hair, nuzzling her nose into my cheek. "See, this isn't so bad, is it?" I groan a little, giving her a gentle glare but looking away, not wanting to get in trouble. She just laughs and lightly runs her fingers over my side and hip, reaching around behind me to grasp my asscheek, squeezing it firmly making me inhale sharply. "You know, darling..." She reaches over the side of the bed and I hear the sound of the bag unzipping. I close my eyes, wondering nervously what she would possibly be grabbing out of it. My stomach jumps a bit as I get my answer, the feeling of a soft long ostrich feather dragging over my breasts and belly. "Never mind. That's something for later. Right now I'm going to take my time with you. You're still so tense and stressed. You need to reeelaaaxx some." She runs the feather ever so slowly over my torso, dragging it out as she says 'relax'. I inhale sharply and arch my back, lightly moaning and giggling at the light touches of the feather.

I'm getting far too comfortable with her. The light tickling is turning me on and I hate it. I hate her. The only thing keeping me still is the fear of what she may do if I try to fight back. She's far too strong. I just want to get away, but I know I can't. And the fact I willingly called this monster 'mistress'. I stop struggling and just lay there, closing my eyes and biting my lip, begging silently for it to be over soon. I feel the feather slide between my legs and I gasp, bucking my hips unwillingly as I feel the softness over my sensitive sex. I hear her chuckle and I turn my head, covering my face with my arms in embarrassment as I try to hide the tears.

I feel the feather slide back up over my belly to just lightly tease my neck and arm as I feel her stroke her hand over my head. I move my arm a little bit, her face blurry through my tears but I can easily make out the soft frown of disappointment that I know my discomfort is causing. The feather moves off my body and I feel her hands gently grasping at my wrists, pulling them away from my face and making me turn my head in shame, trying to stop my tears but only managing to make more of them as she looks down at me. I feel her arms wrap around me and hear a soft chuckle, my head suddenly resting against something soft yet firm. I open my eyes a little and wipe the tears away, being met by her dark hair down in my face and my head cradled to her chest. Her fingertips rub into my scalp and I close my eyes, unwillingly relaxing at the soft touches and gentle hold. I open my eyes slowly and she looks down at me, almost worriedly, silently calming me with her eyes as she holds me in her lap.

"Jennifer, right?" she asks. I nod and she smiles. "Jennifer... I don't know what could have happened to you before. I don't know what kind of terrible things vampires have done to you, but I assure you we take good care of our girls here. You won't be an exception. The only things on you that will be hurting is your tummy from laughing so hard," She gives me a light scratch on my stomach and I can't help but giggle softly, squirming in her arms. I hear a light laugh as she pulls her hand away. "And your little ass if you misbehave." She reaches down with one hand and gives my bottom a light slap for effect and I can't help but blush and squirm shyly. "You have little to fear here, darling, as long as you stay in line. I know what you think of us... how you feel about us... But I want you to know that we are not the monsters your past has led you to believe about us." She leans down and nuzzles my nose and I can't help but bite my lip and curl myself into her. Her body isn't cold, but it is rather cool. I suppose that's normal for when you're dead and in a way, it was adding to the comfort effect. "Do you feel better now?"

I look up at her, brushing my red hair from my face shyly as I nod, my arms wrapping around her neck and pulling me in closer to her. I feel light, loving kisses on my neck and moan a bit as she chuckles into my ear. I feel her roll us over a bit so she's on top of me and the kisses get sweeter, softer, until it's just her lips dragging over the skin of my neck. I feel her fingernails stroking my ribs and sides, my back arching a little bit and my body pressing into her as I do. I tilt my head back and grip the sheets, biting my lip a little bit, soft moans and light giggles slipping out of my mouth. I feel much more comfortable with her now, she certainly didn't act like she wanted to hurt me. I gasp a bit and let out a light squeal when I feel her nip my skin with her fangs, my legs kicking a little bit at the soft nibbles her sharp teeth give to my ticklish skin. "O-oh! Nyeheehee~! N-Nooooo not my neeeecckkk! Eeep!" I snort softly and she gives off a light chuckle, her fingertips and sharp red nails wiggling up and down my side and over my belly as she lifts herself up off of me a bit to give her hands room.

"How about here then, huh? What about your belly?" She teases, keeping me pinned down as her nails tease and attack my soft sensitive skin. I squeal and giggle loudly under the ticklish attentions, bucking up and tensing from the nails. She laughs right along with me and sits up a little and I can't help but reach down to grab her hands. I don't try to pull away, I instead grab them and pull them over to my sides before putting my arms up. "Ohoho~ Is this submission I'm sensing, beautiful? Sides it is then!" Her fingernails move just slightly to make way for her fingertips instead, squeezing and digging into my ribs and sides. I buck up and squeal, grabbing at the pillow behind my head and shaking my head back and forth, my hair getting on my face and into my mouth as I struggle to keep my arms up.

"Ack! Oohohoho Gahahahahad! Eeehahahahahahaahaa! Noooo stahaap!" I screamed and squirmed around, my hips bucking up and grinding up into her barely covered sex. She gasps and I look up at her, a naughty smirk spreading across my face between laughter as I purposely buck my hips into her again. But she quickly notices what I'm doing and stops tickling me, reaching down to grab my hips. I stop laughing and gulp softly, looking up at her nervously.

"Oh you dirty little bitch~" she licks her lips and sits up, resting her hands on her thighs as she stares down at me. "I was so hoping I wouldn't have to punish you, but I can't have you pulling things like that on me." She climbs off of me and pulls me over more toward the center of the bed, pulling me down a bit so I'm not as close to the headboard but at the same time I'm not quite at the end of the bed either. My eyes widen as I realize her plan, whimpering a bit and looking up at her.

"Nonono, please! I'm sorry! I won't do it again, Mistress, please don't." But she simply puts a finger to my lips before reaching down to the bag beside the bed, pulling out four long chains with cuffs on one end and large clasps on the other.

"Hold still, sweet one." I whimper a bit but I comply, laying spread out as my body fills with dread. I watch her as she takes the ends of the chains, connecting the large clasps to a ring built into the headboard before crawling down and doing the same to the footboard. I close my eyes and swallow hard as I feel her cuff the chains to my ankles, giving my heel a quick tickle before climbing back up to my wrists, pulling my arms up just a bit to reach the cuffs before locking them in too. I sigh a bit and look up at her. I was trying so hard. I didn't even want to get in trouble I just wanted to be, y'know, cute. That's not happening again. I feel her straddle my hips again and I don't dare move. I just lie there, closing my eyes as I wait for her fingers.

Nothing. I open my eyes slowly and she seems to be looking down at me, almost in a trance, her eyes running up and down my body slowly. I look up at her and blush, my body being spread out and completely barren, free to be stared at by this woman. I felt so embarrassed and yet so turned on. I could feel the wetness building up between my legs as she looked me over, my belly tingling with excitement as her eyes run up and down over my bare torso. I bite my lip and breathe in deeply as her hands dart down to my body, but I don't feel anything on me. I open my eyes again and look at her, her fingers a mere centimeter away from my outstretched armpits. But she looks quizzical, almost like she was having second thoughts. I bite back a sigh of relief and relax against the bed. Her ruby red lips curl up into a gentle smile as she reaches down to my breasts, gently pulling on my nipples, her thumbs stroking over the tips of them.

I gasp and moan lightly, my arousal increasing with each tug of my sensitive buds, my back arching what little bit it can with me being stretched out as I am. She just stares down at me, her eyes changed from their usual brown color to a light shade of blue. I always heard a vampire's eyes changed colors, but I thought it was too weird and probably just a dumb stereotype. But here she was, her blue eyes glazed over, almost as if she's hypnotized. I open my mouth to ask if she's okay, but she leans over, taking my mouth to hers and sliding her tongue inside. My eyes widen as I feel her but I quickly recover and close my eyes, relaxing into the cool, calming kiss as her fingertips tease and stroke my nipples lightly, almost ticklishly but more soothing and arousing. Her tongue rubs up against mine and I don't dare to fight back against her. I lay there, suckling gently on her tongue as I feel her pinch and tug lightly on my nipples, making my back arch and my breathing rate increase.

I feel her smile against my mouth and I pull gently on the chains, twitching a little when her fingertips start teasing their way down over my stomach. She climbs off to the side of me a little, not breaking the kiss as she wiggled and scratched her fingers on my soft belly. I squeal into her mouth and burst into muffled laughter, my back arching up to press my stomach into her fingers, leading for her to slip a fingernail into my bellybutton. My eyes widen and I scream into her lips, trying to pull my mouth from hers to shake my head, but she keeps her lips pressed firmly to mine, her nails scratching, teasing the inside and around my bellybutton. I pant hard through my nose, hardly able to breathe from laughing with no intake of air aside from through my nose. I panic a bit and whimper against her mouth. She uses another hand to stroke my cheek and I buck around more. The less air I get the more sensitive my body seems to become. But at the same time, I feel myself growing dizzy, weary, and I squirm more as I begin to panic.

She pulls her mouth from mine and continues tickling, though I can tell by her eyes she didn't want the kiss to end. But I take a deep hard breath in, going right back to my intense ticklish laughter as her finger assaults my ticklish navel. I finally throw my head back and writhe around more, shaking and twitching with ticklish sensations as she relentlessly attacks my bellybutton. "NO! NOHOHOHAHAHAHAA! OHOHO GOHOHOD HAHAHA! P-PLEHEHEASE! MI-MISTREHEHEHSS! MERCY!" She laughs at me and kisses my forehead, pulling her hand away to let me take a moment to breathe.

"Mmm you're so sweet and sensitive. I just love how ticklish your sweet body is." She leans down and takes me into another long, sensuous kiss. Her kisses were addicting, sweet and cool. I wanted nothing more than to take my arms and wrap them around her neck, but the chains made that absolutely impossible. And it turned me on, realizing how little I could do in my compromising position. She pulls her mouth from mine and I groan at the loss of contact. She leans in and grabs my hips, her mouth wrapping around my left nipple and suckling on it hard, her fingers stroking the curves of my hipbones. I shiver and cry out, whimpering lightly and arching my back as her tongue teases and torments my sensitive bud.

"A-ah! Oh mistress!" I groaned out loud, my pussy throbbing as I ache with desire, as if the suckling wasn't bad enough, her cold wet tongue continues to flick back and forth over my sensitive nipple. "Uhhhhnnn... Ohhhh God... Oh Mistress, I'm so horny. P-please, lick my pussy. P-please!" I feel her smirk against my breast and she pulls back, biting her lip.

"Oh no, darling. I'm not ready for that just yet. I intend to drag this out for you~ Trust me, it will be far worth the wait." I whine softly as she moves over to the other nipple, doing the exact same to it as she had done with my left. I pant softly and groan, my eyebrows furrowed in frustration. I look down at her, noting just how preoccupied she is, I bend forward a little bit, trying to position myself just right before grinding myself against the bed. I moan louder and bite my lip, the friction adding to the pleasure. I feel her lift up and I stop what I'm doing quickly. But she's already figured out what I've done and she glares down at me. I shrink down into the bed pulling on the chains slightly at her disapproving, yet smug look. Almost as if she'd been hoping for it.

"Tsk, tsk. Such a naughty, naughty girl you are, Jennifer~ You know, the more trouble you make, the more fun you make this for me~ It just means I get to torment your sweet body even more. I don't know what it is..." She runs her tongue over my belly and purrs. "But there's something about that's rather... Addictive." she whispers softly into my ear, nibbling on the lobe gently while her fingernails tap up and down my ribs.

She gives me another kiss and stands up, grabbing her bag and moving to the foot of the bed. My eyes widen a bit and I curl my toes as I look at the mischievous grin spreading its way across her face, her tongue flicking out to run across her lip and fangs as she looks my soles over. "Well this most certainly won't do at all." she lightly runs her fingertip over the tops of my toes, not quite tickling it yet. She takes my toes and holds them back, reaching into the bag to pull out a small packet of dental floss. My eyes widen and I whimper, tugging on my feet and trying to curl my toes again. "Oh no no, my darling. You aren't getting away~" she keeps a tight hold of my toes and pulls some of the floss with her teeth before biting it off with her fang. She takes her free hand and slides the floss between my toes and I gasp, gritting my teeth, yelping as I feel the smooth string slide over my sensitive skin between my toes, squealing sharply as I try to curl my toes but I can't move them from her grip.

"Ohhhh nohoho plehehease! L-leheheave my toes ahahalone!" I squeal and arch my back, twisting around in my bonds, the chains rattling as I tug and pull on my leg, trying desperately to get my toes away before she really gets a chance to start. She laughs and keeps a hold of my legs, leaning in to gently kiss along my sole.

"Oh yes, pumpkin~ I can already tell you're going to be a lot of fun. It's been a while since a girl has gotten me hot and bothered. But there's certainly something special about your sweet body." She pulled away for a minute to look me over, crawling up between my legs to run a finger through my lips. I gasp and moan, bucking a bit as she scoops my wetness onto her finger, my juices running down her fingers and palm. "Oh my, you're so fucking wet." She gives a gentle poke to my clit and I buck a bit, almost orgasming just from that single touch. My body is hot with need and I have the most intense feeling in my clit. She pulls back and reaches her fingers up to her mouth, sucking and licking my juices from her palm before kneeling down and rummaging through the bag again. She smirks at me smugly as she pulls out a small, label-less red jar, opening the top and taking a deep breath before putting it on her fingers and crawling between my legs again. She spreads my lips with her free hand and starts rubbing the substance on my clit.

It's warm and tingly and it feels so good, almost sending me to the edge... but then it just stops. My clit and slit feel completely numb aside from the wetness. She grins down at me and I whimper softly, bucking my hips a bit as I stare up at her pleadingly. "Wh-what is that?" I squirm a little bit and she rubs my belly soothingly, taking a wipe from the table beside me and removing the substance from her fingertips. She turns back to me and kisses my forehead.

"That, my dear, will make you unable to cum for say.... well with how much I put on you probably at least an hour. maybe more." She winks at me and my eyes widen.

"W-what!? N-no no no please, I need to cum...." I whimper a bit and feel myself reaching the point of tears. The numbness fades a little bit and I suddenly feel hornier than ever, my clit tingling needily. "A-ah! Ohhh fuck!" I bite my lip and clench my eyes shut, hearing a soft laugh and feeling a fingertip running up and down my slit, teasing my clit. I feel the heat building up inside of me, but for some reason, no matter how good the pleasure gets, I just can't go over.

"Just because I got you to trust me doesn't mean that I'm not going to punish you. I uh... noticed something under the bed when I was going through my bag." My eyes widen as she climbs off the bed, kneeling down beside it and pulling the clothes out from underneath. "These look familiar, I'd assume? I sure would hope so, they're yours." She smirked at me smugly. My body goes numb and I can't help myself from turning my head away from her, the tears trying to force their way from my eyes the harder I try to hold them back.

"Aww, don't cry, baby." she strokes my cheek and I try to pull away, but I'm too stretched out to go far. "Now, now. I know this sounds bad, but trust me, once the hour is over, the orgasm you're going to have will be like nothing you have ever felt before." she wipes the tears from my eyes and reaches into the bag again, pulling out a small vibrator. I groan softly as I stare at it and she moves it to my clit. It seems to stick to the gel on my pussy. "This vibrator is specially made for this, so don't worry about it moving."

"Please, I don't think I could take it. Please just let me go, Mistress." I let the tears flow freely now, my voice cracking softly. I feel her wipe my tears again and I jerk my head to the other side. I don't want her comfort. I can't believe I let my guard down and actually started to trust this sadistic bitch.

"Alright well, the more time I waste arguing with you is less time to help build up your orgasm. Believe me when I say, once this is over, you will be thanking me." I feel the vibrator turn on, almost immediately to high and cry out, my body shaking as the vibrations course through my sensitive body, the pleasure intense and almost unbearable as the vibrator hums relentlessly against my clit. The feeling of helplessness, knowing that the cream will make it impossible for orgasm turning me on that much worse.

She crawls down to my feet and grabs the edges of the floss, slowly starting to pull it back and forth between my toes. I let out a loud howl of laughter, thrashing around violently as the tickling and pleasure overcome my body. "AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA! NYAHAHAHAHAHA NNMMMMHAHAHAHAHAAA!" I'm unable to form words, instead stuttering and bursting out with intense laughter. The tickling sensation is far beyond anything I had ever felt before. The intense level of my arousal makes my body seem all the more sensitive, and the vibrations just multiply the feeling over and over.

"Yesss~ Yes, that's right, baby. Ohhh gods, that's right baby, scream for me." the floss starts to move faster in and out between my toes, the thin string threaded between each of my toes, tickling between the five of them at once. I thrash and buck, my laughter quickly going silent, my stomach aching and cramped from the laughing. The tickling quickly stops, giving me a few seconds to stop laughing and catch my breath before the string goes back to tickling my toes. I feel my consciousness slipping away almost quickly. How it went from sweet, soft, cuddly tickles to this? I close my eyes and eventually the tickling slowly starts to lighten up. At that same time, she stops tickling me again and I feel her crawl up the bed to kiss me again. A sudden wash of alertness runs through my body and I open my eyes again.

She smiles back down at me and I feel her hands moving to my sides, her nails scraping up and down my skin slowly, teasing and tickling me, making me twist and arch up some. "Ahhhhhahahahaha! Plehehease make it stahahhaahap! Oh my Gohoooodd! Noooohohoho!" The frustration gets the better of me and I try to press down onto the bed, something to knock the vibrator loose, but I can't manage to slide it off. She crawls down between my legs and takes a deep breath in. My eyes widen and I shake my head, but despite my protests, she stares me in the eye, presses her mouth to my belly and blows a loud, hard raspberry. I buck and scream with laughter again as raspberry after raspberry is blown into my skin.

The tears come out again in streams, though this time from laughing so hard and the pain in my stomach for the same reason. I've lost the energy to struggle and I just lie there and take it, closing my eyes and relaxing into the sensations, letting them take over. She pulls away again and I look at her, confused and disoriented as she gets up off the bed and pats my tummy. "I'll be right back, darling. I need to go take blood, but I won't be gone long."

An idea runs into my head and I look up at her exhaustedly, pleadingly. "D-drink f-fr-from m-m-me." I stutter out between moans, tilting my head back and exposing my neck to her. She looks down at me, confused for a moment before crawling on top of me again. Her near-naked body lays down on top of mine and I feel her mouth pressed up against my neck, giving me soft kisses.

"Are you sure you want me to sweety? I mean with the way you feel about vampires it doesn't seem-"

"Yes! I'm s-sure! Please!" I squirm as little as I can beneath her, blinking the sweat away from my eyes as my body heats up. I feel her smile against my skin and I pant heavily, shivering a bit as I feel her fangs gently stroking up against my skin, before finally piercing the flesh. I gasp a bit and buck, the pain sending a shock through my body, making me numb for a single moment before the pain gives way to pleasure. I feel her lips wrap around the wound as she sucks on it, her arms wrapped around my waist and neck to keep me close. I groan softly and bite my lip, closing my eyes as I feel myself get dizzy again, relief so close, but she pulls back and licks up the blood, swallowing hard before quickly kissing me again.

I groan a bit as I'm awakened again by the kiss, obviously some sort of trick she learned to keep girls awake through long torture sessions much like this one. "You thought I'd let you pass out, didn't you, little girl? I've seen all of these tricks before babe. You can't fool me." I whine softly and lay out drained on the bed.

But I only get a minute to relax before she starts tickling my belly again... "Don't worry, Princess~ Just another half an hour and you'll be done. And ohhhhh I assure you you will LOVE IT." She kisses all over me lovingly between tickles, tormenting my soft skin for what feels like another long eternity... Until all of a sudden the vibrations between my legs stop and I hear a more muffled humming.

"Now you see? That last half went by so fast... I hope your ready~" She stops tickling me and crawls down in between my legs, laying out on her belly and looking up at me as she wraps her arms around my thighs, holding me still as she slowly runs her tongue up over my clit. My eyes widen for a moment before clenching shut, my head tossing back in pleasure as I grip the chains on my wrists, my back arched up as much as it can be off the bed as I scream out in a long, hard, wet orgasm, my juices squirting out of me and into her mouth. I clench my teeth and try to stop myself from screaming too loudly, but I just wind up letting go again.

"AAAHHHHHH! OHHHHHH MISTRESS HAAAAAAAA! MMMMMMMMM!" Her tongue continues to lap at my sensitive, very wet pussy, sending me into wave after wave of orgasm... Until I finally manage to pass out.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back