• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tara reid and mena suvari tickle story act 2!

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
This is the continuing masterpiece reqeust for the two lovely ladies,
Anna Donnison and Heather. I must say, my hands were shaking while they typed. I am punped about this!

Love,
Norman
A.K.A. Master Cartman

There's No Business Like Show Business
Starring: Tara Reid and Mena Suvari

Act 2:

Mitch gave Mena and Tara a whiff of smelling salt and they awoke with a start. When she awoke, Tara thought this must be a bad dream.
But when she looked around, she saw that she was in deep shit after all. She started to sob, just wanted to leave this horrible place and it's tickling
behind. Yet Mena knew they weren't leaving any time soon. With tears streaming down her soft cheeks, she could only imagine what was in store
next for her sensitive skin. Damn it I hate to be tickled, she thought, I should've just signed that damn movie contract and get it the hell over with.
"Are you hotties ready for act 2?" taunted Mitch "Oh God, please don't, I so fucking ticklish I can't take it any more!" sobbed Tara
"Oh wonderful, you'll be perfect for the part in this movie. I'm glad you signed up." joked Mitch Mena just sat, all tied up, and cried. Theres no
bargaining or pleading with this cold-hearted sonovabitch, she thought. Mitch walked over and sat in his "directors only" layz-boy.
He picked up the remote and punched in the code for the pre-programmed sequence 2. "Ready for act two?" Mitch teased, "Camera rolling
and... ACTION!" He pushed the enter button on the remote to run the sequenceand pushed record on his camera .The mechanical monstrosity whirred to life once more for round 2.
This time, the two arms assignned to their feet retracted and the remaining six unfolded, getting ready for their sinister programming. Lucky hand
number three on both halves, got the privelage of tickling their pussies. Number four was assigned to their tight ribs and tummies. Fine and six
had their lovely breasts, and seven and eight recieved the hollows of their armpits with open arms. "NOOO PLEASE DON'T TICKLE MEEEEE!"
screamed, right before Mitch pushed the "start sequence" button.
"GAHAHAHAHAHA(*GASP*)OHOHOHOHOOOHHHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEHHHEEAAAAAHAHAAHAAAAH(*GASP*)! laughed Tara.
"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEOHOHOHOHOOOOHHHOHOHHAAAAHAHAHAHHAAA(*GASP*)"
cackled Mena. As an added surprise, the hands were programmed to spin clockwise while the fingers opened and contracted, thus creating
a white tornado of tickling on the helpless actresses' quivering tummies, bouncing breasts, tight twats and armpits agape. "AAAAAHAHAHAHA
HEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEHEHHOHOHOHOH(*GASP*)KKEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAH" screamed Tara. Mena was just reduced to
a puddle of helpless gggles. "KKEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH(*GASP*)HAHAHA" giggled
Mena. They both were smart enough not to tug on their bondsas not to waste precious energy, but to use it as they laughed and giggled senselessly.
The firery sensation the tickle torture produced burned through the thousands of feet of nerves in the sensitive bodies like a California wildfire.
When the firey sensation reached their brains it exploded like a firey hydrogen bomb. After ten minutes they released their urine on the mattress
once more. They were going nuts as the feathers caressed their hard nipples, neatly shaven and flawless beaver, lightly tanned tummy and
hairless, smooth, and sexy armpits deep enough to make a small pond. "AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHAAHA(*GASP*)HEHE" giggled Mena as she lashed her head to and fro, her hair not whipping anymore as it was stuck
to her skull by the sweat she was pumping. Yet Tara was sent over the edge into silent giggles and laughter, gasping for sweet oxygen here and
there. After fifteen minutes, Mena this time had the mercy of passing out, welcoming the blackness as a lover on a Navy ship, done with his time offshore.
Tara wasn't so lucky, as she had five more minutes before she too shared the same blessing.
Mitch rose from his throne and applauded the masterpiece. "Cut! Cut and print! Bravo ladies, bravo!" He exclaimed. Once again,
he pulled out his smelling salt, ready to wake the sleeping beauties. Disney couldn't have made it better than this baby! thought Mitch.
"Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for the grand finale!" exclaimed Mitch.:wow: :eek:

P.S. Thanks for the support, Anna and Heather.

Beyond words!

Fabulous!
Please inclued ALYSON HANNIGAN, NATASHA LYONNE AND SHANNON ELIZABETH IN THE FINALE! yOU ARE VERY GOOD!
LOVE,
ANNA AND HEATHER (SMITH, IS SOON TO BE BOTH OUR LAST NAMES)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back