• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Interogation of Jennifer Lopez

Traveler

2nd Level Red Feather
Jennifer had just gotten back from the beach and was taking a shouer.She had just finished and was dressing she was wearing a pair of short shorts tank top and sneaker's. When,she heard a knock on her door.Jennifer answer's and two men in uniform are standing there.May,I help you Jennifer ask's.Ms.Lopez you need to come with us for some questions concerning a matter of national security.Who,are you she ask's and the men produce badges which say FBI.So,Jennifer get's in the van in her driveway and away they drive.For,your saftey Ms.Lopez we will have to blindfold you.So,they blindfold Jennifer and they drive on in silence for the next hour when,the van pulls up and goes inside a building.Jennifer is taken out of the van and led into a room.Wait,here Ms.Lopez someone will be with you shortly.She is left blindfolded and is handcuffed to a chair.

Jennifer wait's when she here's the door open and someone comes in and she here's alot of noise but can't see because of the blindold.As she sit's there someone comes and lifts her legs and the next thing she knows she is securely in a pair of stocks.Then,her arms are handcuffed behind her.What's going on she ask's.Ms.Lopez a voice answer's how well are you aquainted with Bill Winston.Who,she ask's I never heard of him.Once more how well do you know Bill Winston.I don't Jennifer answer's.

Then,there is quiet and then someone removes her shoes and socks.Hey.what is going on.Bill Winston know him the voice ask's No,Jennifer replies.Jennifer then,feels finger's slowly up and down her soles.OOOOOOOOOh Stop that tickles.The finger's start to move alittle faster up and down the soles of her feet.HAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHE aa she start's to laugh and squirm.Bill Winston the voice replies again know him.No,Jennires say's.Jennifer's toe's are held back and a shaving brush is ran underneaath her toes back and forth quickly.HAHAHA OOOOOOOOOOH HHEHEHEHE stop she start's to squeal as the tickling is starting to take it's effect.Jennifer is really in a laughing frenzy as the shaving brush is ran underneath her toes.

Bill Winston you know him Ms.Lopez.I don't know the man.Then,Jennife hear's a little motor or something start up then,she feel's the toothbrush as it start's to work in between her toes.OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHE she is buckling wildly as the toothbrush works the spaces in between her toes.Jennifer is screaming with laughter and is starting to sweat.Oh Please Stop she pleads but the brush continues it's work.Bill Winston do you Know him the voice ask's.I don't know him she replies.

Then,Jennifer feel's cool being sprayed on her feet.This,cool she feel's is whip cream it is sprayed all over her feet.Bill Winston know him.I don't know him.Then, Jennifer feels the sensation as tongues start to lick the whip cream up the soles of her feet in between her toes the tongues explore all part's of her feet.HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HEHEHE OOOOOOHH Please Stop Jennifer screams almost in teare,but the tongues continus the attack on her trapped feet.OK OK OK I know him Please Stop.At that the tickling stops He is a friend,I met him at a party I just know him casually.How did you meet him the voice ask's.He's a friend of Faith Hill's it was her party that I met him.At that Jennifer is put back in the van and driven back home.Back at the warehouse we need to talk to Ms. Hill see if you can find her.

next time try a spell checker, use quotes so someone can tell who's talking without having to figure it out, other then that it had potential

Nice ideas, bad spelling

The ideas in the story are nice,
but it is interresting for me to see,
that even americans can have such a bad
spelling.

For printing the story, some quotes
and a more structured format would be
very helpful.

Forgive my own writing-errors, if there
are some in this text. I'm from Germany,
so my english is not perfect.

Best regards,

Frank / Germany

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back