• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cheerleaders

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
So one day I went to a late lunch at a restaurant near my office. Just hanging out, getting a bit to eat. I happened to be at a table next to a couple of very beautiful women who seemed to be good friends. Excellent.

I'm not really paying too much attention. I had my cell phone. I'm really also thinking about the things I need to finish for the rest of the work day. But one of the ladies had some cute sandals on (summer time) and I have a little foot fetish. So I would glance their way every once in a while. But whatever. It was just another day.

Near the end of their lunch...the woman with the cute feet and shoes was looking for something in her purse. And a ball fell out and rolled towards my table. It was a stress ball or something. Anyway, she got up from the table and walked towards me. I was already picking the ball up when she reached me. "Thank you so much, and sorry" she said. Flashing a brilliant smile. "No worries", I responded. "Wow. Cute shoes."

She giggled. "You like them? I love them. Thanks"...she even wiggled her long toes a little bit while we both admired her shoes. Then, with mischief in my mood I asked to take a picture of her shoes. Ha. "I just have to tell my girlfriend about these. Where did you get them?" She laughed and started telling me. And I am getting a couple of pictures of her shoes and toes. By then, her girlfriend joins us...checking out what is going on. "Wait, what about my shoes? Don't you want a picture of them?" Well. I didn't really. The girlfriend was very pretty. But her shoes were average and her feet a little less than average. I really only am into cute feet. Not all feet. But hey, it's a good day. I smile and enthusiastically took a few pictures of the girlfriend's feet too. Well. Shoes...from their perspective. So then...I kicked the game up a notch.

"Wow. You guys have cute feet too. I wonder if you are ticklish. Looks like you would be." LOL. One of the women looked a little puzzled. But the girlfriend was like, "Oh shit yeah. My feet are hella ticklish." The other woman shrugged and said that she was ticklish too. So I went all in and was "joking" that I would love to tickle those feet any time. Ha. Ha. We all laughed a little bit.

We had some small talk for a few more minutes. They were former cheerleaders for a professional sports team here. That was cool and made sense. In fact, in the work that I do, we sometimes have public figures...including professional cheerleaders come out for rallies and other things. So I gave them my card. And then I added..."you might think I was kidding...but you two look like you like to have fun. I would love to tickle you sometime. Just give me a call" And I winked. They took my card. But the kind of gave each other a look...you know...the "that guy is weird" look. Whatever. It was just a random lunch.I would never see them again anyway.

Oh, but I was wrong.

Almost a month later, I get this call. Tiffany. She introduces herself and reminds me of our encounter at the restaurant. She says that she didn't forget and I seemed like a nice enough guy...and that she was wondering about the tickling thing. She was kind of interested...but thought it was unusual and she didn't know me and so she wasn't gonna just hang out. But she said that she was thinking that it might be kind of fun to get tickled. She even teased me. She said she saw me looking at her feet so she thought I was probably a foot fetish guy. LOL. I did not deny it.

Anyway. We had a good conversation. I told her that I understood. I said that we could meet at my place and I would love to tickle her. Then I said that I would also...as an alternative...get a room at a local hotel...and that she could bring her friend..or a friend...or two or whatever. Just all in fun. It didn't have to be a big deal. That I just thought it would be fun.

Well. She said that she might take me up on the second choice. She said her girlfriend was even more ticklish than she was...and that they had talked about it a couple of times. Tiffany said that she would talk to her friend and maybe get back to me. Maybe.

Well. Okay. But I didn't really hear back for a while. Almost a month later, Tiffany called again. It was on. She told me to get a room. And she picked the time and place. Excellent. She was bringing her girlfriend, Laura.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back