• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle the tutor (m/f)

belly-doodles

BECCA: this is a story that i posted on my dA account and wanted to share over here, enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

Quincy A. Morgans
tel: 345-555-9080
email: [email protected]
Qualified geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, calculus, and statistics tutor. Available most weekends and after 5pm on weekdays. Call or email to set up an appointment!

The doorbell rang with a ‘ding!’ and Nathan took one more look at the flier in his hand before opening the door. In front of him stood an unreasonably hot girl who looked to be around his age, tall and thin with big blue eyes and long blonde hair and freckles scattered across her light skin. She had on sparkly sandals, tight black skinny jeans and a flowing lacy teal cropped top that showed off her soft-looking but slim stomach and round outie navel. The silver bangle bracelets on her wrist clattered as she reached out to shake hands with him. “Hi, it’s nice to meet you! Nathan, right? You can call me Quinn.”

“Hey,” Nathan said, stepping back to let Quinn into his apartment. It was weird having such an attractive girl where he lived - sure he’d dated plenty of cute girls before and he wasn’t bad-looking himself, tall and not-thin-but-not-fat with muscles from working out - but Quinn was really hot. “Come on in, you can sit down over here.”

They both sat at the table in the kitchen and Quinn said, “So you need some help with your upcoming calculus exam?”

“Uh, yeah, I didn’t do so great on the last one,” Nathan admitted. “I’ve been studying a lot but I still don’t really get everything. That’s why I called you.”

Quinn smiled at him. “Well I’m more than happy to help. This is a college calc class, right? You don’t look like you’re in high school.”

“Yeah I go to UNM, Anthropology major.”

Quinn smiled brightly at him. “Me too!” She laughed. “Well, not the Anthropology major part, but I’m a Chemical Engineering major at UNM. I’ve never seen you around before though, are you a freshman?”

“Junior.”

“Me too!” She shook her head. “I don’t know how we’ve never run into each other before.”

Nathan smiled back at Quinn; she seemed friendly and easygoing enough, and talking with her wasn’t nearly as hard as he originally thought it would be. He found out quickly that Quinn really was a whiz at math and she was able to easily explain the concepts he’d been struggling with until before either of them knew it, a couple hours had passed by.

“Whew, eight o’clock already!” Nathan exclaimed. “How’d that happen?”

“It really flew by,” Quinn agreed. Nathan was proud of how in the three hours they’d worked together he’d only glanced down at her belly a few times, but now he couldn’t help but stare as Quinn stretched, revealing more of her stomach and adorable outie belly button. “Hang on and let me check my email, then I’ll get out of your hair. Thanks for a great session!”

Nathan nodded, already planning on calling Quinn and asking her to come by again before his next calculus exam. He was going to ace the upcoming one for sure! Just as he stood up to start making dinner he heard a loud growl, but it was coming from Quinn’s stomach, not his. The noise drew Nathan’s attention to Quinn’s gorgeous belly, which gurgled hungrily. She didn’t even seem to notice, too busy typing on her phone, but Nathan decided that the best thing to do would be to ask her to stay for dinner - might as well.

“Quinn. Quinn? Quinn.” After calling her name a few times Quinn still didn’t respond, her tongue poking out of the side of her mouth and she typed away furiously on the keypad of her cell. Feeling only the slightest bit of guilt, Nathan decided to take advantage of the opportunity to poke Quinn’s belly - he could use the excuse of needing to try a different ‘tactic’ to get her attention, and anyway he desperately wanted to touch that light freckled skin and see if it was really as soft as it looked.

Holding his breath, Nathan scribbled his fingers underneath Quinn’s belly button. His fingers sank down into the soft, smooth skin and Quinn jerked away, giggling. “Hey, what was that for?”

Before Nathan could explain his (false) reason Quinn reached out and tickled his stomach. Although Nathan wasn’t a very ticklish guy he still jumped and with a grin he retaliated, tickling Quinn’s side with one hand and bringing the other hand closer to her belly button. As soon as he touched her outie she squealed and burst into laughter. “Heehehehey, no fair, hahahahaha!”

“I was just trying to get your attention!” Nathan defended himself, unable to wipe the grin off his face as he wiggled his fingers over Quinn’s stomach and navel. “You were so busy on your phone that you didn’t even hear me!”

“Well wh-why ahahahahaha, are you ti-hehehehehehe, tickling me nahaha n-now?” Quinn demanded to know through her laughter as she weakly tried to protect her vulnerable, ticklish stomach.

“Because you tickled me!” With one finger poking and wriggling over Quinn’s belly button Nathan used his other hand to tickle all over Quinn’s soft, smooth, sensitive belly and he smiled smugly when she let out a shriek and laughed uncontrollably.

“Hahahahahaha, ahahahaha, b-but you tic-tihehehehehe, tickled meeeehehehehe fir-irst!” Quinn exclaimed breathlessly through her laughter.

“Oh, alright.” Nathan stopped tickling Quinn, slightly disappointed that the fun had ended but still glad that he’d gotten to tickle her lovely belly for as long as he had.

Once Quinn had caught her breath she said, thankfully looking amused rather than angry or upset, “I don’t know why you would think that tickling would be the best way to get someone’s attention, but it sure did work. What did you need my attention for anyway?”

“I was going to ask if you wanted to stay for dinner. Your stomach sounded…” a loud growl came out of Quinn’s stomach and she blushed and giggled, looking slightly embarrassed. “Hungry,” Nathan finished with a smirk.

Quinn laughed again. “Alright you got me. What’s for dinner?”

“Mac n’cheese, once we cook it,” Nathan replied.

“I can help with that,” Quinn said. “But no tickling!” she added, pretending to be threatening even though she smiled through her words.

“Not even a little tickling?” Nathan asked.

Quinn raised an eyebrow at him. “If you tickle me,” she warned, grinning, “I won’t be responsible for any revenge tickles that happen to come your way.”

“Is that so?” Nathan said thoughtfully. “I guess we’ll just have to see about that.” And with a wide grin he resumed tickling Quinn’s belly to the sounds of her loud laughter.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back