• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sleepy tickles (me x you)

belly-doodles

BECCA: this is a story that i posted on my dA account and wanted to share over here, enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

“Becca time to wake up,” you whispered as you gently shook my shoulder.

I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach, burying my face in a pillow and burrowing deep into the warm sheets. “Nnngh.”

You sighed and I could almost feel the exasperated amusement radiating off of you as you said, “Come on sleepyhead. The sun is shining, it’s a beautiful morning, and I know you’re ready for some breakfast.”

Almost in response to your words my belly growled hungrily but I ignored it - and you - and continued to lie flat on the bed.

“I’m going to get some coffee and when I come back you’d better be up and out of bed,” you threatened playfully. As soon as you left the room I groaned again and rolled over onto my back where I lay staring up at the ceiling. I stretched sleepily and stuck my index finger into my belly button, which was bared from my shirt having ridden up while I slept. While I slowly swirled my finger around my deep innie, I felt my eyes fluttering shut in response to the calm soothing sensation.

I jerked awake with a startled giggle when I felt something tickling my navel. “Heehehehe, w-what ahahahaha, are you d-d-doing?” I asked as you wiggled your finger inside my belly button. I tried to suck my stomach in as much as I could but it didn’t stop you from continuing to tickle my navel.

“You fell asleep again when I told you it was time to get up,” you said while you shook your head in mock disappointment. “Since you seem to be so tired I figured it was time to take drastic measures and the one thing that always makes you feel awake and alert is tickling.”

“Hahahaha, b-but I’m, ahahahaha, I’m awahahahaha, awake!” I laughed.

“I don’t see you trying to stop me,” you said with a grin. I blushed but it was true, I hadn’t even tried to push you awake yet. I loved being tickled - especially by you - and it was always a fun game to see how long I could stand being tickled before I started to resist.

“Hahahaha, it doesn’t t-tihehehehe, tickle ahahahahaha that bahahahahahahahaha…” Even while I tried to talk I was squirming around on the bed while your finger poked and prodded at my sensitive belly button. With your free hand you started tickling my soft chubby lower belly too and I laughed harder. “Wahahahahaha, wait! Aaahahahahahaha!”

“But Becca, I thought you said it doesn’t tickle that bad,” you teased as you scribbled your fingers over my stomach and teased my ticklish navel.

I weakly tried to push your arms away but I was laughing too hard for it to work. “Hahahahaha ahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha, d-don’t! Hahahahahaha, stop, ahahahahahaha!”

“Don’t stop?” you asked me with your eyebrows raised. “Well I was just starting to feel sorry for you - you know, I was almost getting ready to give you a break. But if you don’t want me to stop then I’m more than happy to keep tickling you allllllll morning.”

“Ahahahahahahahaha, no! Hehehehehehehe, hahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Why not?” you asked as you grinned at me. “Your tummy’s so soft and smooth and pudgy and it’s so much fun to tickle it! And your belly button is so tickle-able that I want to tickle it every time that I see it. In fact, it’s so deep that it’s great for fingers but even better for tongues.”

“No! Hahahahaha, nonono NO, plehehehehehe, eeehehehehehehehehe, please!” I begged but I wasn’t sure if I was begging for you to stop or to keep going.

You smirked at me and bent down. After you kissed my belly you kissed the rim of my navel and then you put your lips right on top of my belly button and stuck your tongue all the way inside where it licked all of the tiny ticklish creases and folds.

“HAHAHAHAHA, AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHA, NO! AHAHAHAHA, AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I squealed and howled with laughter; your tongue tickled ten times more than your finger did and I couldn’t stand the sensation of you licking inside my ticklish navel.

My stomach was heaving with laughter as you put your lips back over my navel and then you took a deep breath before blowing a long loud wet raspberry right on top of my belly button. “AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, PLEASE NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHA, AAAHAHAHAHAHA!” I screamed as you blew another raspberry and then another and then another, grinning widely after each one made me laugh longer and louder.

Finally you blew one last raspberry and then sat up as you said smugly, “I’d say you’re finally awake now.”

I rolled over onto my side and tried to catch my breath. When I could finally speak again I turned to glare at you and I said breathlessly, “You’re such an asshole.”

You just smirked at me and quickly gave my tummy a ticklish squeeze which made me giggle and roll away again.

“Come on I know you’re not mad,” you said as you stroked my hair. “Ready to get some breakfast? I can practically hear your stomach aching.”

My belly gurgled again and I sighed as I patted it comfortingly. “And you won’t tickle me any more - at least this morning?” I asked suspiciously as I got up and started walking towards the kitchen with you, only half hoping that you would actually listen to me.

“No promises,” you said with a grin and you tickled my tummy one more time as we left the bedroom, making me burst into another fit of giggles.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back