• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intern Brigid Climbs the Corporate Ladder Part 2 FFFF/M (humiliation, foot worship)

parpignollord

Part One
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ate-Ladder-FFFF-M-(nonconsensual-humiliation)

Marty's position was not enviable; tightly bound to multiple chairs in the break-room in bright gift wrap ribbon, his arms tied behind his back. He had been angled so that his bare feet faced the open break room doorway. This meant that anyone passing the break room would almost certainly see his predicament. To make the matter worse, the word "tickle" was even written on the soles of his feet. He felt queasy thinking about how vulnerable he was.

Suddenly a figure crossed quickly in front of the doorway.

'Please don't stop and look in here, please don't stop and look in here' prayed Marty.

For a moment Marty thought he would be safe, but unfortunately the attractive woman had stopped and glanced in to investigate. Her puzzled expression quickly turned to amusement once she assessed Marty's situation.

"What the heck is going on in here?" asked the woman. "You lose a bet?"

Marty recognized her as Anna from legal. He wished that she would realize the implications of his situation and release him.

Anna walked into the break room, her eyes set on Marty's feet.

"Tickle, tickle...well that can't be much clearer. Ooh, hold on." Anna said walking directly passed Marty. He heard a drawer being opened and then rifling through the silver ware.

'Thank God," Marty thought. 'She's getting scissors or a knife from the drawer to cut these ribbons and let me out.'

However, he did not feel the bounds around his wrists being cut. Instead he saw Anna walk back towards his feet holding a metal fork.

"If you want feel something that REALLY tickles, then check this out." Anna sat in a chair directly across from his feet. She began to lightly drag the fork slowly from his heels to his toes.

Marty felt shocking impulses being sent directly through his feet. It was a level of tickling he couldn't bare. What little energy remained in him was used trying to pull his legs away to escape. But the bounds held tight, and Marty had no choice but to be a prisoner to Anna's torments.

Anna laughed and laughed at Marty's reaction. There was little he could do but wiggle his toes madly and scream futilely into the gag.

Anna continued to gleefully tickle Marty's feet for what had to be 15 minutes. Marty's sides ached and he had been in tears for minutes.

That's when the unthinkable happened.

Marty's tear-filled eyes prevented him from seeing a second pair of ladies cross in front of the break room door, but he heard their voices.

"Oh wow," said one of the women.

"Having fun?" said the other.

Anna refrained from tickling for a brief moment to address the new ladies.

"Haha yeah. You want to help? I can't get to his other 'zones.'"

Marty's heart raced in terror, there was no way he could bear four more hands tickling him.

"Yeah, totally." said one of the women.

They entered the break-room and headed straight for his sides. The women lifted up his shirt on either side and began directly tickling his sides.

Anna smiled at her new partners and began running the metal fork along his soles once more.

Marty was in hell. There was no escaping the maddening tickles from every direction, and the women showed no intention of stopping.

"MMMMMMMMMMphfff, MMMMMMphf,phf,phf" was the only noise he could muster, which only seemed to encourage the ladies further
---------------------------

It had been 5 hours since Marty had first been tied to the chair in the break room. Since then countless women around the office had come in to take advantage of Marty's ticklish situation. At that point, most of his co-workers had left for the day and Marty was enjoying some precious minutes of rest. Marty was still wishing someone would come untie him, but was grateful for SOME kind of respite.

By then his shirt had been completely unbuttoned exposing his ticklish chest and stomach. The words "Tickle, tickle" in ink on his feet had become unrecognizable due to near constant tickling.

Marty drifted in and out of awareness until suddenly he saw a face that filled him with white hot rage.

"Haha, I completely forgot to untie you. Ooops" laughed Brigid walking into the break room.

"Guess it's time to go, huh? This office is awesome, I learned so much today. I can't wait to come back tomorrow to see what else there is to know." said Brigid

Marty glared at her for the torture she had put him through. He knew the moment he could explain the situation to Lilly she'd be out for good. But his train of thought was interrupted when Brigid began gliding her manicured fingernails along the sole of his foot.

"Looks like you had an eventful day too. Haha"

Brigid relished the ability to make Marty squirm and struggle. His tortured expression gave her a deep sense of satisfaction.

Brigid continued tickling him for another 20 minutes before checking her phone for the time.

"Yikes, it's already 5:30. I've got to go" she said heading for the door. "Oh yeah, almost forgot again."

She walked behind Marty and tugged on one end of the knot, loosening it ever so slightly.

"See you tomorrow!" she said with a knowing smile as she walked out of the break room.

Marty began the long struggle of wiggling out of the bonds.

------------------

Marty entered the office determined to get rid of Brigid. His ticklish ordeal the day before was humiliating and unacceptable. Brigid had to go.

He walked into his office to see Brigid was already there, sitting at his computer.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Lilly wanted me to help her with some things. She told me to tell you to see her in her office immediately. She didn't seem happy, haha"

-------------------

"The application was supposed to be filed yesterday at 3pm and it's NOWHERE to be found." said Lilly quite sternly.

"Well, I wanted to file it but after your birthday..."

"How does MY birthday party have anything to do with YOUR job?" she said with a disappointed scowl.

"No, not your birthday party. I mean, Brigid..."

"Brigid was training with Molly at 3pm yesterday, how could she possibly have anything to do with it?" said Lilly, her patience wearing thin.

"No...she didn't, I couldn't..." Marty's stumbling over his words only made Lilly more frustrated.

"That was a 3 million dollar project we almost lost!" said Brigid.

"I know, but, I NEED to talk to you about Brigid"

"What you NEED to do is sift through all the paper files until you find the original request for proposal. Brigid is helping me with something else and is none of your concern."

Marty wanted so desperately to explain what happened, but Lilly was not interested in much of anything he had to say. Also, he needed all the time he could get if he was going to have to search through the archives for the original request. He decided to keep his mouth shut.

"Find the file and come to the conference room at 11:30 for a staff meeting. We have a LOT to talk about."

Humiliated once more, Marty made his way to the file archive floor.

---------------------------

It took all of four of the hours he had, but Marty found the file. He could have probably even found it quicker if Megan, the file admin, hadn't kept sneaking up and poking him in the ribs trying to get a reaction.

By 11 am he had found it. The account had been saved and Lilly would hopefully be happy. Marty didn't feel his chances at the promotion were that far off.

"No other candidate has done as much as I have in their time here," Marty thought, confidently.

He arrived at the conference room to see most of the ladies were already there. Marty saw Brigid across the room snickering with Molly. He tried his best to not pay attention to them. Once everyone was accounted for Lilly began.

"I don't normally like to say this, but I'm disappointed. We may be growing, but our numbers are falling short of our projections for this quarter.

I think the BIGGEST problem is certain team members thinking that they don't NEED to pull their weight. That other team members will just pull up their slack. Frankly, I wouldn't want that person on my team."

The situation was more dire than he had imagined.

"We're taking a lot of liberties and are too relaxed. I remember when I first started as an account manager. It was fiercely competitive. We would even have competitions to see who could secure the most proposals before the end of the day..."

"That's a good idea" Brigid interrupted loudly.

"...What?" Lilly asked.

"A competition between account managers, why don't we have one now?" Brigid said with a smile.

Marty felt uneasy again. Brigid seemed up to something.

"Yes, suppose we could have one. If Marty wins then we do whatever he wants I suppose. If Molly wins..." Lilly said.

"He has to kiss her feet!" interjected Brigid.

The suggestion was met with a mix of giggles and disgust from the room. Marty furrowed his brow at the thought. He was about to object when Lilly's eyes met his.

"What do you say, Marty? Are you a team player?"

Marty looked around the room. He couldn't afford to appear combative being as close as he thought he was to the promotion. He shrugged and nodded.

"Then it's decided. 4pm we meet back here. Whomever has collected the most proposals is the winner." Lilly announced.

-------------------------

'Piece of cake.' Marty thought 'I've got at least 30 potential requests on my computer already. I'll just need to find a couple more and I'll have this thing in the bag.'

He was feeling confident on his walk back to his office. However, his demeanor changed once he looked at his computer.

In the center of the screen was a large yellow triangle icon with the word Songzy under it and a progress bar. It read 12%

Marty tried moving the mouse but it would barely go across the screen. Whatever it was, it was using up all his memory. He saw Brigid walk past his doorway and called to her.

"Brigid!" he shouted.

She looked up from her phone.

"What?"

"What is Songzy? What happened to my computer?" he asked.

"Oh, it's a music sharing app. I just downloaded it to your computer to listen to some songs. You're welcome..." she said with a subtle smirk, returning to her phone and walking away.

Marty was getting worried. He returned to his computer to see the that the progress bar hadn't moved any. He tried to click around the icon, but the slow mouse and large icon made it impossible.

------------------------------
It was 3:40 and Marty was freaking out. His struggle with his computer had allowed him to only retrieve 5 proposals. He tried rebooting, but Songzy would just load automatically and resume it's install attempt. If he could just get to his current project folder he would win the contest for sure.

As the time passed he became exponentially more stressed. He really didn't want to kiss anyone's feet. Let alone Molly, who already thought he was weird.

When the time reached 3:50 he knew he was doomed. He gathered the 5 proposals he had and made his way to the conference room hoping he could explain the situation.

--------------

"And the final count is Molly with 26 proposals, and Marty with...5? Really? It looks Molly is the winner!" announced Lilly. She was both excited by Molly's progress and disappointed in Marty's.

"You know what that means!" Brigid said enthusiastically.

The group of ladies cheered as Molly was sat in a reclining conference chair. She put her feet up on the edge of the table. Brigid reached down and helped unbuckle Molly's black heels.

Marty became flush with embarrassment seeing his punishment come to fruition. Molly wore a nervous smile as if to say 'I can't believe I'm doing this!'

Brigid removed Molly's right and left shoe, leaving her pale bare feet resting on the table.

Marty looked over Molly's feet. Her toes had dark purple polish on and wiggled reflexively now exposed to the air.

Marty just wanted to get it over with. He bent down closer to her feet and tried to psych himself into it. 'It's just a foot' he thought. 'She probably showered.' Marty bit the bullet and gave her right foot a peck on the top.

The women cheered as he wiped his lips off with his hand. Molly removed her feet from the table awkwardly laughing to herself. Marty was feeling glad it was over. That was until he heard Brigid's voice.

"I'm next," she said.

Marty turned to see Brigid. She had already removed her flats and had her bare feet on the resting on the table, the bent her toes back and forward as if to wave hi.

"What? No, the deal was I had to kiss Molly's feet," he said defensively.

"Oh no no no. You should have listened closer. The deal was you had to kiss OUR feet. All of us." said Brigid crossing her arms.

Her proclamation elicited excited chatter from the group.

Marty could feel his face flush with embarrassment once more. He looked to Lilly for some kind of help, but she had already sat down to unbuckle her boots.

"Come on now. You have a lot of feet to go through. Don't waste time." said Brigid. On that cue, even more of the ladies sat down and began removing their footwear.

Marty glared at Brigid once more for orchestrating the humiliating situation as he leaned closer to her feet. Brigid's feet were slightly bigger and had a slight must indicating that Brigid rarely wore socks with her flats. Her toes were painted light pink and had begun to chip. He leaned further to kiss the top of her foot and be done with it.

"No, no. What are you doing? You have to kiss the bottoms." she said before he could reach her foot.

The crowd again began to react with a mix of giggles and "ewww." More women began to rest their bare feet on the table in front of them.

Marty, now stripped of his dignity re-positioned himself. He placed a kiss on the sole of the 19 year-old intern's left foot.

"The right one too." She interjected.

He placed another kiss on Brigid's right foot.

"Come on now!" she shouted. "Like you MEAN it."

The crowd giggled once more.

Marty swallowed his pride and did his best to give Brigid's sole a deep, passionate kiss. He could see his younger co-workers had begun to film the ordeal.

"I call next" Lilly said from behind him. Marty turned around to see his boss sitting with her legs crossed her bare feet sticking out of her thin black pants. She waved her foot in a circular motion in the air.

Marty walked over to Lilly. She pointed to the ground. He realized that she was instructing him to get on all fours. Marty submitted and dropped to his knees. She flexed her foot up for him to kiss the sole of her foot. Marty leaned in, her foot had the faint odor of lavender body spray.

After the first, kiss she lifted her other foot so they were next to each other. Marty proceeded to kiss the second sole and stand up.

"I never said to stop" Lilly interrupted.

The crowd interjected.

"Uh oh!"
"Someone is in trouble"

Marty began alternating kisses on Lilly's soles. He wasn't sure how much more humiliation he could endure.

Lilly stood up and collected her boots and socks.

"Haha. That was nice, but I've got some work to do. And it looks like you do to, Marty" Lilly said pointing behind Marty before leaving in bare feet.

Marty turned to see the rest of the ladies sitting before the conference table, their bare feet propped up in a row. There must have been 15 pairs of feet of all sizes wiggling expectantly. All the women wore excited grins except for one.

Brigid stared stonefaced at Marty.

"Come on Marty," she said. "These piggies are going to kiss themselves."

To be continued...

Interested in seeing if he still gets the pomotion. You know working right next to lilly. Lol

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back