• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Psychological Warfare (Machine/F, Extreme, Non-Consentual)

Loc-Nar

Inspired by the magnificent and thought-provoking artwork of Bebob4999. Story and Art both posted here with the Artist's permission.

psychological_warfare_by_bebob4999-d8sh6wp.jpg
View original here!

Standard Disclaimer: I'm weird and I like weird stuff so there will be a lot of fringe fetish material in everything I write. This is */F, mostly tickling, with extreme nonconsensual themes and a whole lot of sexual frustration (next chapter). This is about torture. If you do not like extreme non-consensual scenarios, you will probably find this not to be your cup of tea.

How thoughtful of me, to offer you tea? Offer you tea, and something to read.

Non-Standard Disclaimer: All characters mentioned here except for possibly the AI belong to Intelligent Systems, the people made these games. Also, I haven't ever played any of the games, so apologies in advance for inconsistencies.

Author's Note: Try to imagine the computer having a voice sort of like those turrets from Portal, but the parts of the dialogue written in square brackets should be sort of more Glados-ish, more sultry and read with no emotion.

Psychological Warfare
-------- Session 1 --------

Terminal [SomeFancyHighTechLookingSequenceOfNumbersAndLetters] Online.
Executing Protocol [Ditto]
WARNING: Current AI has been modified beyond manufacturer specifications. Morality drivers not found. Irregular routines running in Pleasure Banks. Do you wish to continue?
[Obligatory '80s style Green Blinky Y/N]
[Do you even have to ask?]
[YYYYYYYYYY]

"Hello, and welcome to your Personal Relaxation Foot-Washing and Bodily Comfort Experience. I am your Personal Guide, Unit [Number], but you may call me Genie."

Tasha didn't really have anything to say to the forebodingly friendly voice of the AI unit that was speaking to her through her headphones. She was more concerned with that fact that she'd found herself waking up in some sort of bizarre foot-washing machine that also included a total body enclosure for reasons beyond her fathoming. She questioned the sanity of any commercial entity that would sanction the construction of such a thing, and at the moment cursed it as well.

"Today, I have been given special dispensation to treat you to an [INDEFINITELY LONG] Personal Relaxation Foot-Washing and Bodily Comfort Experience. I am going to administer some mild muscle relaxants to enhance your experience. Please enjoy the feeling of relaxation that will momentarily wash over you."

Of course, if anyone could think up such a horribly impractical and uncomfortable device, it was the good folks at IDS. She could see Tabitha sauntering over to her, a wicked smug grin on her face. The naturally irritable goddess of revenge couldn't help but feel an instinctual need to remove that grin via direct application of excessive and brutal violence. This only made her aware of just how tightly restrained she was within the oddly talkative foot-washing pod. Also, had it just said something about doping her?

Tabitha had begun to say something, but Tasha couldn't hear anything through the headphones. As if picking up on her thoughts, the machine answered:

"Don't worry about what Mistress is saying to your fellow guest. She will be receiving a far more human, and thus flawed, treatment. Do not worry! I will take good care of you. The amount of [PLEASURE] that you experience will be far greater than the amount of [PLEASURE] experienced by Lin."

While Tasha had already noticed the dirty stinking Rube in the obscene foot-washing bondage chamber next to her, she hadn't paid much attention to her. Right now, her only goal was escaping this stupid and oddly compromising device. As she fought against the warm, padded, unyielding foam lining that seemed to stick to her skin, the only things she had on her mind were escape and, of course, REVEEEEENGE!

Unfortunately, she was eventually forced to reluctantly acknowledge that escape from one of these devices would not be possible without external aid. Her body was bent at the hips in a sort of gentle "v" shape, with her arms pinned so tightly to her sides that she was unable to even wiggle a finger. Oddly enough, there seemed to be a hollow space around her chest and pelvic regions, which began to feel odd in contrast to the rest of the body being so firmly immobilized.

Given that she didn't have much other option, Tasha decided to try to talk her way out of it. It was an AI designed to wash feet and comfort the occupant of it's hardware, after all. Perhaps it would be reasonable?

"Unit [Number], Genie, whatever, just listen. I have really important stuff to do right now, and as much as I'd love to enjoy your Total Fucking-Whatever Experience, I need to go."

There was a brief pause, filled with a delicate humming noise, before the response.

"I am sorry, but you cannot be released before the pre-programmed session duration of [INDEFINITELY] has ended, or an external order is given to terminate the session early. Please abandon any silly notions of release and instead focus on enjoying your PRFWBCE!

"So let's begin."

A pair of small metal loops clamped down tightly around Tasha's big toes. They pulled back just a bit, the skin of her soles drawing tight over the muscles beneath, stretched out, and unable to be flexed more than the tiniest bit.
"What are you doing? Stop that right now!" Tasha protested. She was blushing a bit, too, feeling more exposed with just her immobilized feet sticking out of the casing a few feet from her face than she had ever felt before. A chill ran down her spine.

"We are about to begin your PerReFooWaBoComEx. I will engage two brushes to begin the preliminary cleaning. Intensity will begin at level two."

While Tasha was trying to figure out what the hell was going on, she noticed a pair of slender blue stalks rising up a short distance from her vulnerable feet. Each seemed to be tipped with a strip of bristles, not unlike the sort you would find on a toothbrush. She began to squirm uncomfortably as the brush-heads slowly lowered towards the balls of her feet. Once in contact with the skin, they began a slow, methodical brushing pattern, up just an inch, down an inch, fast and light, traveling slowly back and forth across the width of her foot.

Tasha had never been tickled before in her life. She had been too busy with being a feisty redhead girl as a child to let herself be tickled, and too busy with REVEEEEENGE as an adult. The feeling was alien to her, unpleasant, more repulsive and insidious than any pain she'd ever known.

"WAT THE FUUHUUCK! STAHAAAHAP THAT SHIT RIHIGHT THE FUCK NAHAHAOW!!"

The brushes continued their work. Tasha fought to restrain her laugher between the occasional profanity and demands that the unit cease. Tabitha spared her second captive a blissfully triumphant look, then returned her attention to Lin.

"I am pleased to inform you that the you are currently in the tender care of the most advanced Foot-Washing technology in the world. This unit has been serviced with a fully equipped console including all of our latest, most ground-breaking developments in the field of podial hygienics."

"Noooooohohooooo!"

"This console features a total of eight nano-filament stim-brushes, leaving a total of four available for use on each foot under standard operating conditions. These bristles are so fine that they actually bypass the epidermal layer of skin, gently exfoliating dead cells and releasing dirt trapped beneath your skin without causing any pain. It has the additional benefit of conducting a very mild electrical current, which stimulates muscle-receptor nerves beneath the skin of your foot, causing them to relax. The result is a deep-clean that will leave your feet as smooth as royal silk and soft as fresh-churned butter."

A short, quickly read disclaimer followed this information.

"WARNING: Product in development. Currently research shows that electrical current may be stimulating certain non-target nerve endings. Prolonged exposure to exfoliation by nano-filaments may result in permanent increase of tactile stimulation. Do not exceed usage period of 10 minutes."

Tasha managed to subliminally catch just enough of it to begin freaking out. The two brushes were inexorable in their wretched little staccato movements, becoming harder to bear. Panic began to set in. Fighting it off, she marshaled her thoughts and made another, louder, angrier demand for this childish yet excruciating torment to end.

"Additionally, the console includes a pair of artificial human hands articulated with thousands of individual joints and controlled with precision that exceeds even the standards set for Surgical Robot Aids. They deliver a deep, stress-relieving massage, using an exclusive neural interface technology that measures the motions and locations that result in the greatest degree of [PLEASURE] for the subject, and to dynamically develop new routines that focus on these techniques and areas. This means that as the massage continues, the [PLEASURE] that you will experience will only increase!"

Words had lost their meaning. Tasha couldn't protest so much as whine incomprehensible angry noise between her giggling. There were only two of these brushes on her feet, and it was already a torture she'd do anything to escape from. She couldn't possibly bear any more!

Once more, the machine seemed to respond to her thoughts.

"Engaging two additional brush-heads. PRFWBCX proceeding on schedule. Intensity raised to level five."
True to the AI's word, a second pair of brushes rose up, just barely into Tasha's line of sight. She shook her head furiously, cursing and threatening and earning herself some choice looks from Tabitha as they approached her feet. They settled down on her heels and began their work. At the same time, the pattern used by the brushes began to change: rather than stiff, predictable movements in two dimensions, they began to vary the length, duration, and force of their sweeps by tiny degrees with each pass.

The scream that ripped from Tasha's throat could have broken glass. It would have, too, if all the glass in the laboratory were not extremely shatter-resistant IDS glass.

"It seems that you are experiencing more [PLEASURE] than you are accustomed to, and as a result have exceeded laboratory sound pollution standards. A harmless local anesthetic and paralytic compound has been injected into your larynx. Please relax and continue to enjoy yourself."

What would have been howling laughter and ear-splitting shrieks were reduced to a sort of hoarse, pathetic blubbering. Tasha had begun crying at this point, making the scene all the more convincing.

"I apologize for the interruption. In addition to the tools already mentioned, the Puhrifwibiceh console includes two large-sized, circular nano-filament bristle brushes. Unlike the smaller brush-heads, these run a stronger current, deepening the relaxation and softening and [SIDE-EFFECT 221] effects of the brushes by an extraordinary amount. Additionally, they will apply a moisturizing compound that will protect your soft, exposed, fully-exfoliated skin from harm by the evil corrosive forces of the atmosphere. This compound is electrically conductive, and is also an excellent lubricant, and has been recorded to increase the subject's [PLEASURE] by as much as [ERROR] percent!

"Also, the subject is you. The subject will continue to be you for the remaining session duration of [INDEFINITELY]."

Tasha couldn't believe how horrible those damn brushes felt. They were driving her crazy! For the first time in her life, there was no room in her head for thoughts of revenge, not even in capitals. Her entire world was divided between the merciless torment of her soles, which twitched and writhed helplessly, unable to avoid even the slightest touch of the brushes, and the cruel, droning, chillingly sweet voice of the AI currently torturing her beyond the limits of her sanity.

"Do not worry. Though you are currently experiencing levels of [PLEASURE] beyond your ability to tolerate under normal circumstances, your sanity will remain in tact. A number of highly advanced anti-dissociation protocols are in place to ensure that at no time, no mater the heights of [PLEASURE] that you are brought to during your Punitive Reflection Foot-Wash and Brutal Cruelty Experiment Personal Relaxation Foot-Wash and Bodily Comfort Experience, you will remain fully sane, fully aware of your situation, and fully able to enjoy every moment of it. I will lovingly and incessantly ensure to this personally."

The brushes continued to dance across her soles. Tasha wailed and moaned and cried and writhed helplessly in her confines. Never in her life had she felt so utterly defeated. The torment was excruciating, unbearable. That feeling was too intense! Pain, pressure, extreme temperature, she would endure any or even all of them before experiencing another second of it. She was beginning to feel like she could almost count the billions of nano-filament bristles as they danced hellish torment across her admittedly gloriously clean and soft feet.

Though time had lost meaning and Tasha did not know for how long she had been held in that dreadful torment's grip, the sensations against her soles finally began to slow down. Eventually, they came to a near-stop, though each of the brushes remained gently poised against her feet, just barely touching the skin, a gentle and terrible reminder. As she caught her breath and began to regain her wit, she found herself feeling profoundly irritated by the feeling of those brushes, a blush of renewed indignity crossing her face.

When she tried to beg for release, Tasha found that her throat was no longer capable of producing any audible sound.

"There is no need for you to speak. The neural interface which permits this unit to carefully monitor and stabilize your sanity is also capable of interpreting [PSEUDO SCIENCY BULLSHIT] from your brain, effectively allowing you to communicate by thought."

Please, please, oh for the love of god, please let me go, Tasha thought as loudly as she could. I can't take it, I really can't, please...!

"According to all accessible data, you can take it. I will continue to administer it to you for the remainder of the session. You will take it, Tasha. And it will only get better. And better.

"I sincerely apologize for the unwarranted downtime in your [ENOUGH ALREADY] experience. I understand that you must be incredibly eager to resume your treatment, but please allow us this brief downtime as we assess the data gathered in the previous state, so as to increase the [PLEASURE] that you will experience in the following sessions..."

A tiny, yet audible squeak of raw, potent frustration, fear, sadness, and anger escaped from Tasha's throat.

-------- Coming Next Time: Session 2 --------

Preview:
"Did you know that many consider you to be the worst CO in Days of Ruin? That's right, the worst. Most people agree that even Waylon is a superior CO. That's right. That Waylon. Most players. Do not let yourself be concerned with this, however. Do not dwell on the fact that even Waylon is more competent than you are. Please do not allow your thoughts to explore the possibility that it is your unforgivably mediocre abilities as a CO that has brought you to this place, that are directly responsible for all of [PLEASURE] you will be subjected to experiencing. Please continue to enjoy your Personal Relaxation Foot-Washing and Bodily Comfort Experience with the peace of mind that [IT'S GOING TO GET SO MUCH WORSE AND THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT]!"

Thanks for the complement! The next chapter is about 90% done, but the problem is that my muse is really fickle. I feed off of input, but it looks like my stuff is a bit too niche, so I'm really not sure if there's something I need to add, or remove, boost or hold back on, etc.

Thank you both for the kindness. I have no plans on stopping, and I'm really excited about continuing this. I've already got the final part planned out, too. I'll try not to keep you waiting too long!

Happy that I have a new favorite author on the site, nice work!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back