• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sacramento gatherings- constructive advice?

DanDTickler

TMF Expert
Hi all! I am posting a question/thread here for some feedback. We started a munch for Sacramento TMF'ers to meet and talk. We have since had membership/attendance drop off. Those few of us who have continually been coming wanted to pose these questions to you.

1.) If you are interested in coming, are there other meetings that conflict with your's? We meet on the 3rd Saturday of the month because that is what worked for everyone involved. But if that is a problem, we are open to changing.

2.) The location has been Denny's because, that worked for people. If there is an objection to Denny's we are open to moving to a better venue.

Basically we are opening this up to others who may want to come but are unable to. I understand that coming out (as it were) can be intimidating. But we rarely, unless pressed, bring it up (since it is a public restaurant). We often chat about work, TV, lives, etc (to be honest, the conversations go wherever the attendees take it). Please feel free to comment here and give some (constructive) feedback, alternative locations/days/times or whatnot that may make our munches more productive or more interesting for you.

Thank you

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back