• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The girlfriend and her evil mother! Part 5 FF/M F/F

smart-tickler

The next time Josh was over at Amber's house, Ambers aunty, and Kim's sister Maggie, was visiting. Maggie lived a fair way away and didn't see her sister very often. But she was staying for a week. It was a hot summer day and Kim and Maggie were heading down the beach for the day. They invited Josh and Amber to join them, so they did. Now Maggie was also a beautiful women. 2 years younger than Kim, she was not quite as tanned as Kim, and not quite as toned. She was a blonde and had a similar kinky looking face like Kim. Josh was secretly looking forward to seeing both of them in bikini's.

When they got to the beach, they found a spot they liked and the 3 women began stripping off their clothes. Josh was not disappointed with what he saw. Both women in really good shape with golden brown tan's. Maggie in her yellow bikini had very smooth looking skin. Average build, not overly thin but in good shape. She had some curves going on around her legs and bum. But still a very beautiful body for her age. Kim, in her pink bikini was tanned to the max. While she was a thin lady, she had a very toned body, flat tummy, muscular arms and legs but not too muscular. Her body looked quite amazing in the sunshine. Amber too, looked good. Fairly tanned, and although she was slightly curvy in her build, she still had a very sexy, well proportioned body.

However, Amber was having a little trouble getting her top over her head. This was a horrible problem to have while Kim was around. As Amber struggled with her arms above her head trying to get her top off. Kim oh so casually began tickling her exposed belly with one hand 'hehehehehahhaha nohohoho stohohohop' Amber panicked and began frantically trying to get her top over her head. But in her panic she got it caught allowing Kim to tickle away at her squirming body. 'kitchee, kitchee koo' Kim wasn't tickling hard. Just teasing, prodding and poking at Ambers ticklish belly. Her pointy nails gently and casually pushing into the soft skin. It was enough to have Amber jumping around until finally she got her top off and was able to jump away from Kim's cheeky ticking hand. Kim sat down on her towel which was next to the towel Maggie was sitting on. 'sooooo ticklish' she said shaking her head as she lay down on her towel stretching her arms over head head and yawning. Josh, sitting down on his towel couldn't help but stare at Kim's outstretched body. Her skinny waist exposed, just for a moment. She needed to be tickled. Someone had to pay her back. Josh wanted to jump over there and launch a tickling attack while Kim was so vulnerable. But he couldn't. He was frozen still. Maggie was just sitting there right next to Kim's outstretched body. She could so easily just reach out and tickle Kim. Please do it Josh was thinking. Surely Kim's sister was just a cheeky as Kim. It was the perfect time to do it. Just after she had done it to Amber. Kim continued to just lay there arms above her head. Confident as ever, as if she was untouchable and she knew it. Maggie was facing Kim, they were talking to each other. Josh was barely listening to the conversation, all he really knew was that it wasn't about tickling. He was just so fixated on Kim's outstretched body. Just hoping like hell that Maggie would cheekily start tickling her sister. but she didn't. Eventually Kim sat back up and started looking around the beach.

Now this was a fairly remote beach and not too many ppl were around. However about 20 metres from where they were sitting there were 2 young boys who looked like brothers playing around in the sand. One of the boys was burying the other with sand, he had him buried up to his neck and all that could be seen was his 2 bare feet poking out at the bottom of the sand pile. Kim and Maggie began whispering to each other giggling, and Kim got up and started walking over towards the 2 boys. 'Hi there' said Kim.
'Hi' said the young boy who was burying the other and looked no older than 19. 'Im very lazy' said Kim 'so i was wondering if you could please go to the milk bar across the road and get us all some ice creams' Kim held out a $20 note…..'you can keep the change' The boy looked a little bemused at first but then took the money. 'ok, il just dig my brother out and wel both go' 'its ok, just leave him, wel be right here and we can make sure nothing happens to him while your gone' 'ok, said the boy' looking at his brother. His brother didn't look all that confident about the idea. However he nodded his head and and the first boy took off up the sand dunes towards the milk bar.

Kim knelt down just in front of the boys bare feet and asked' whats your name cutie?' 'Tom' he replied 'and how old are you Tom? '18' replied Tom. 'And Tom…….are you ticklish?' 'no' said Tom swallowing hard. Suddenly realising that he could not move a muscle and his bare feet were poking out of the sand. 'well, if your not ticklish Tom, then i won't try and tickle you, because then you won't laugh and it will just be embarrassing for me.' 'yep' replied Tom. 'ok Tom, I'm going to leave you alone now but just before i go, you have a little bit of black stuff on the bottom of you right foot. I might be able to scratch it off for you' 'no no, thats ok' said Tom, his face beginning to go bright red. 'are you sure?' asked Kim. 'yep I'm sure, thanks though' replied Tom. 'ok' Kim got up and started to walk away. But just when Tom thought he had dodged a bullet Kim turned back around and knelt down in front of his bare feet again. 'i can't just leave it on there Tom, especially since you are not ticklish so it won't bother you having my nails against your soles. Depite Tom's protests Kim began to scratch away at tom's bare soles with her little index finger. 'hehehe hahaha ohohoho no stop' 'are you ok?' asked Kim. 'yes, fine' replied Tom. 'Tom……you didn't lie to me about being ticklish did you?' 'no no i swear I'm not' replied Tom. Kim gently drew a line up Tom's bare sole with the pointy nail of her index finger. 'hehehaha' Tom's feet squirmed under the electricity of Kim's nail. 'are you sure?' asked Kim in her teasing husky voice. Tom swallowed hard. But didn't answer the question. She stared into his eyes, smiling. Tom's face was now red a s a tomato. Kim couldn't resist herself. With both hands on each foot she launched a full tickle attack on Tom helpless bare soles. 'hehehehehehahahahahahahahahaha stohohohohohhoop' 'you did lie to me Tom, and you know what happens to liars don't you?' 'hey Maggie, you better come over here' With that said Maggie walked over and knelt down next to Kim. Kim shuffled over to Tom's right foot while Maggie went to his left. 'Tom here has been telling lies, do you think we should punish him for lying?' asked Kim to Maggie. 'i think we sony have a choice here but to punish little Tom, that way he will learn his little lesson' replied Maggie smiling cheekily. And with that, they both proceeded to tickle the poor boys bare feet while he started laughing hysterically.

'ahahahahahahaha omg that tickles sooooooooo muuuuuuuurch pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese stohohohohohp hahahahahahahahaha.' Maggie was also a very skilled tickler. long sharp nails and although not quite as good as Kim, she wasn't far behind. They both just oh so casually tickled up and down all over Tom's extremely ticklish bare soles and he couldn't take it at all. It was tickling him like crazy. The way those sharp skilled nails just danced all over his bare soles would be enough to send anyone into hysterics 'hahahahahahahhahahahahaha' his laughing was so loud, so desperate. Josh and Amber were just sitting watching in amazement. Amber was explaining to Josh that she had been tickled by the both of them before and it was absolute hell. Josh agreed it would be. Kim was so good at getting in between the toes and and when she did this to Tom it sent him into hysterics, that he didn't even think were imaginable. both women were now holding his toes back with one hand and gettng into all different areas of his feet, even right under where his toes would curl over 'hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahhahahahahaha' all tom could do was scream and laugh, these women were ruthless. They were shush good ticklers and Tom had the most ticklish feet, it was absolutely killing the poor boy. 'your very ticklish Tom' Kim teased. 'very……very…..very…..very ticklish' she continued as they both continued to dance their nails over Tom's helpless bare soles. 'theres nobody in the world that i couldn't tickle' bragged Kim. Then, sneaky as ever, she reached around behid Maggie's bum where her feet were poking out and began to tickle maggie's bare soles with her right hand.

'hahahahahahaha, you ***** stop it' Maggie was TICKLISH. 'leave poor Tom alone' said Kim as she launched the tickling attack into Maggie's sides and ribs. 'hehehehehehahahahahah nooooo stohohhoohohohhop' Maggie's sexy body squirmed uncontrollably under Kim's tickling fingers. She was desperately trying to block Kim's hands with her own. But Kim was too fast, too nimble. She easily found holes in Maggies defences and tickled away at Maggies squirming, ticklish body. 'hehe gotcha…..never let your guard down when your around me' said Kim, and with that she got up and started walking back over to Josh and Amber. Cool, calm and casual, like nothing had happened at all. Maggie, a little red faced soon followed. She had let out some fairly high pitched squeals due to the electricity of Kim's nails and was a little embarrassed about that. Soon after, the other boy returned with 6 ice creams. and it seemed that Tom ever told his brother about what happened when he was away, probably out of embarrassment……..poor kid!

TO BE CONTINUED!

I'm glad that you fixed the ages (to 19 and 18) so that this story can be posted here. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back