• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deal M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
We sat for a few drinks to celebrate the deal almost done. I cannot drink much I said. I have to go back to my work. I hope for a meeting this afternoon at the university where I work and if I get this deal done with you guys great but if not I risk being fired and then I'm in real problems with the Mrs. and new baby on the way!

"The deals about done Grant don't sweat it but come on have another drink with us!" said the only American guy in the trio and I accepted the offer as this deal meant big bucks, a risky venture but figured one trip to Thailand would be worth it for the cash on offer. Then after the second drink in the hotel room I felt dizzy and the guys expressions changed and something was wrong but I found I had no strength to move and then everything went black!

I came round and found myself dressed but secured to the bed and unable to see a thing but sensed a foul taste in my mouth and the smell of feet!

"What the fuck, where the hell am I, what's happening!"? I shouted

Someone undid my tie and the shirt buttons, my belt and fly zip and my shoes were unlaced as I knew my mouth was gagged!

"Sssh Grant Daley or is that C.I.A. Agent Rob Sheridan, we are professionals and we know who you are!" the Arab guy said adding "You play with us so now we play too it's fair, I wear the socks for two days only, Armani very expensive silk but you wash one for me thank you and the other taped across your nose so you remember me so well!"

As my shoes unlaced were pulled off I guessed by the Thai guy and then cringed as he sniffed my black nylon size 12 socked feet and ran his tongue along my warm, sweaty socked soles as I guessed the American guy who must have pulled open my shirt licked my hairy armpits.

"You like our games Rob, we don't leave marks physically but mentally mess with you, much more effective!" said the Arab guy as he licked at my open zipper. I was mortified and my socked toes gripped felt wetness as a tongue licked under them on each foot and my nipples were licked! I was gagged but yelled for this to all stop!

The guy licking my socked soles was successfully moistening them even more with his saliva than my natural foot sweat had done and shit it soon tickled and I tried to hide this fact but I squirmed and lost it as sensing this a finger stroking under my toes accompanied the oral attention my feet were getting

"HAHAHA-AHA-HA HEHEHE HAHAHA! IT TIHIHICKLES SOHOHOHO MUUUCH!" -I pleaded desperately.

The feet licking continued and so did the nipple licking and my crotch now being rubbed but then my socked toes grasped and the finger tickling intensified encouraged by the Arab guy as I reacted as if I was being electrocuted, legs shaking and squirming madly and my pleas muffled by the gag

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHA OHHH SHIIITT, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! IT FUCKIN TICKLESHHH!! NAHAHAHA!! STAHAHAHAP!! AHAHAHA!!!! NAHAHAHA!! HELPP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

The foot tickler was experienced as I thought I'd go ballistic as his fingers ran from my heels to my toes

"SH-SHIT-Ohhhhhh, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! -I sputtered "NOHOHAHAHA! STOOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASSHHTAHAHAPPP!"

My nipples were pinched and licked simultaneously as I screamed as my black socked feet were tickled more

"STOOP AIIIAAAAAHAHAHAHA TICKLIN MIHIHI FEHEHETTT!! STOOOPP PLEAZZZZZE STOOOOOOPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"We like to hear you enjoying our hospitality Rob and seems enjoying yourself as you seem to be getting hard to my touch!" joked the Arab guy and the humiliation, his fondling having non consensually aroused me and the attention to my nipples hardened them as drenched with sweat I still squirmed desperate to be free!

"My friend seems to like your feet Rob and you still have your socks on, well he likes to take his time but does a good job, he has a sadists touch you agree!"

"STOOOHAHAHAPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" -I cried loudly "HAHA… HAHAHAHA!" as the tickling of my feet intensified to prove a point but it felt different, worse!

"He uses a feather quill so well Rob!" The quill was stroked along my socked soles and was hell but then my socks were pulled off and it stroked my bare soles.

"HAHAHA… HAHAHAHA… HAHAHAHA!" -I was hysterically laughing with sweat pouring from my face as I laughed and laughed like a madman trying to catch just one breath in between my loud screams and my erection was noticed and the Arab brushed his hand against it as my nipples were stroked and sucked and the bastard reached inside my zipper and pulled out my 7" dick and began stroking it!

The evil tickling of my feet stopped and my toes were sucked sensually as my nipples were too, these guys were merciless!

"OOOOH!! NO, NO, NOT THIS YOU BASTARD! I ranted as angrily as I could. "OHHHH YOU PERVERT!"

The Arab ignoring my protests started jerking me off until I was about to ejaculate and at that very moment stopped.

"DAMN, FUCK!" -I yelled as my dick my cock was left

"SHIIIIIIIT AHHHHHHHHH!"

"Calm down Rob, you cum later when I want you to and not before this, play the game to my rules!" said the Arab guy

"You know I reckon Rob's due feeling the full benefit of our friend and we take a break and watch the show!" said the American guy

"Yes I think maybe you are right!" said the Arab guy

My feet were then attacked with a vengeance as I guessed the quill was used tracing circles along the soles of my feet

"MMMHHMHMHMHMHHH! HMHMHMH MMPPHHH! NNNNMMMHH!" I screamed under the gag but this had been and was all they heard

Mercilessly my torturer was scraping my toes, insteps and I went ballistic with further panic as I gasped, shrieked, thrashed and bounced up and down on the bed, this man's cruelty was limitless as he wrote along my feet with the quill and I shook my head wildly from side to side.

"HAHAHA! HA! HAHA! HAHAHAHA! -I giggled helplessly "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OHHHRRRR SHIT IT TIIICKLESSSHHSHSH!"

"Hey give him your special!" I heard the American guy say

Then my toes and the balls of my feet were nibbled and the nibbling soon caused overstimulation on my nerves and my feet were so hot n' sweaty which seemed to excite this guy all the more, my feet stink when sweating normally my wife says so the stench must have been his kick! My toes involuntarily clenched and unclenched and once throughly lubricated with his saliva the finger tickling torture resumed! My feet more slippery, the tickles deliberately devastating! I bucked, jumped, shook, twitched and squirmed on the bed hard as I laughed like a loon!

Then the other guys began tickling my armpits so I squirmed more intensely than before. This now was was really hell. The Arab and American tickling my armpits and the Thai tickling both my feet as my shrieks were gagged and the taste of the socked gag rancid as unwillingly I bit into it.

Then I presumed the Arab guy again grabbed my dick and began jerking me off with the skill of before but more vigilantly and this time until I shot my load

"OHHHH!! AHH! AYYYYEEEEHHEHEH! UMMPHHH UHH OH OH! UH! OH! OH! OH! AHH!"

"Fuck yeah you enjoyed that yeah, calling us perves!" said the American guy

I wondered where the Arab guy was if this guy had jerked me off but soon enough found out!

His fingers stroked my asshole and I could do nothing to stop it and my bare feet being licked and nibbled and my toes sucked, he was playing with my ass making lewd comments as his finger slid in me and the bastard located my prostrate!

"AHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH! AAAHAAAHAHAHAHHHHH!! AHHHHHH!! Ahhha AAAHH aaahhhh! W-W-HAAAAATT! "

I was shaking with pure anal pleasure.

"Say to me if you like this Rob!" said the Arab guy as he stroked my prostrate

"OHHH OHHH ... OOOHHHOHOHOHO!! I-IHH IHIHI-IIII AHHHHH OHHH OH OH OH UUUPHHH MMPPPHHHHHHH!" being my response

"Reckon on you having some more juice too!" said the American guy who began jerking me off until I ejaculated again and still not tickled but my feet being hungrily licked and my toes sucked but then I couldn't believe it but my asshole was probed by a wet tongue so my senses went into overload capacity as I was tongue fucked!

"NOO NOOOOO NOOO FUCKIN' STOOOP YOU DIRTY BASTARD!" I was yellling at my abuser as I yelled I wasn't queer, enough already!"

Sensing my anger, frustration and humiliation the American told me to quit complaining or photos of me tied to a bed with mens hands on me and sporting a full erection would appear on the net with copies posted to my boss who might find it disturbing that an Agent gets off on having his socked and bare feet tickled and what a surprise for my wife!"

I shuddered as the Arab's tongue withdrew from my asshole but I was again jerked off but simultaneously heard a buzzing sound and erupted into giggles as my feet tickling was enormously intensified!

"Naughty boy Rob you brush your teeth this morning but forget to brush you feet but now it's being done for you, dirty, sweaty, smelly feet need a good clean and there are new socks waiting for them"

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAASTOOPHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANOOOSTOOOPITHAHAHHATICKLESAHAHAHAHAHA!" I had lost the plot

The electric toothbrush torment stopped and my right sole was licked as a feather was drawn in between the toes of my left foot and this scenario alternated foot to foot and the licking under my toes and then tickled was a killer and I heard the Thai and American guy urge eachother on knowing the foot lickling was the Thai guy having got accustomed to his technique! Then the Arab guy jerked my dick again as I was howling as the foot ticklers used brushes to vigorously stroke along the soles of my feet simultanaeously! They brushed my soles from my heels to my toes as jets of spunk spurted from my dick and my body was wracked by spasms of intense sensations traveling from my soles and toes to my exploding dick.

After shooting my final load the Thai guy continued licking and tickling my feet and the American guy licking my nipples and stroking my armpits as the Arab guy threatened me with the publicity of the compromising photos which would be professionally edited as all I could respond to him with was laughter, I could do nothing but scream my head off laughing on the bed! I lost track of everything and after a while blanked out! I woke dressed, shoes and socks on, unable to remember what happened having I assumed been drugged but seeing a photo on the bed beside me, I flinched!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back