• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My husband and I trapped by his boss Part 5 (mff/mf) (intense/nudity/sexual)

aggressiveangel

TMF Novice
Recap (skip over this paragraph if you have the first four parts fresh in your mind) I'm Rachel and my husband Jason and I are currently going through one of the worse night's of our lives. My sister gave us a trip to the Bahamas that she couldn't use but first my husband who worked for a security firm covering sporting events,concerts, and raves had to get the time off from his boss Victor first. Victor invited us to his mansion to discuss it over dinner with his wife Felicia. Victor is in his early 50's, small thin and looks younger and in good shape. Not the sort of good shape my husband Jason is in a 250 pound 6'5 weight lifter and former tight end in college huge in comparison to Victor and Felicia is in her late 40's and looks stunning. Short at 5'2, natural double D's that look too perfect to be real but they are, red hair. I on the other hand am small breasted, tall 5'9, lanky, always been more of a tom boy even though I've been getting girlier now that I'm 29. Anyway the dinner was a disaster. These rich yuppies were complete snobs treating their beautiful Mexican maid Maria like she was a slave and I couldn't get this dinner over fast enough.

Unfortunately Victor offered to take us on a tour of his lavish mansion which my dumb husband accepted and after he showed us the pool and his cars he took us into a garage that just had a pair of wooden stocks straight out of the renaissance age that could hold 2 people. Victor explained that they're company might start using them to hold people who were drugged out at shows to keep them from hurting themselves and he asked Jason and me if we'd be willing to test them out.

I didn't want to but Jason accepted and I tried to decline but Victor convinced me to hop in and soon my husband and I were sitting on a bench with our hands and feet trapped in front of us and we couldn't move at all and that's when Victor took advantage. He removed our shoes, started tickling us, and once he had us laughing and begging he cut off our clothes leaving us completely naked and when his wife showed up she took it further and really started torturing us. Making both of us worship her feet in competition to see who could do a better job which I lost and Jason won a blow job from her but she still turned me on and forced me into one of the greatest orgasms of my life which I hate her for doing.

I was hoping they'd let us go but as they headed out for a swim in they're pool she made it clear that they planned to torture us through out the night but they sent their maid Maria to give us some water while we waited for them to return. Luckily for us Maria was also a long suffering victim of their tickle torture and she agreed to let us out if we helped her turn the tables on the rich couple and after some convincing we agreed and Maria let us out but we pretended to still be locked in and when Victor and Felicia returned we got the jump on them and now they were hogtied and naked and it was time for us to pay them back with a little bit of their own medicine.

CONTINUED

After spending over two hours being absolutely humiliated by my husband's boss Victor and his wife Felicia by having our hands and feet locked in stocks side by side, stripped naked, tickle tortured, forced to foot worship, and made to orgasm against our wills as satisfying as it may have been I was mortified to have been subjected to such an embarrassing ordeal. But now the shoe was on the other foot. Now we were ready to get back some of the dignity that was taken from my husband and me. With the help of their maid Maria we were able to escape and now me and Jason had Victor and Felicia hogtied and gagged and still very much naked. Sweet sweet revenge here we come.

My husband Jason a muscular 6'5, 250 pound hunk of a man who I had lost a great deal of respect for just a short while ago when he was tickled into submission like a little school girl was regaining his alpha male status and really giving it to his 5'8, 170 pound boss Victor who's in good shape and could pass for being in his late 30's but he was no match physically against Jason except maybe in a dick measuring contest because Victor is hung like a horse. Just an hour ago he had used that huge dick to jerk off and jizz all over my bare size 9's spreading his cum all over my sole and toes. Now Jason was paying him back. Big time.

After Jason held victor down for Maria to hogtie him Jason carried him to the bench behind the stocks we were forced to sit on for hours and laid him across it on his stomach and he was working over every spot on his body and making him scream into his gag with laughter. Jason was being ruthless not giving him a chance to catch his breath and not being the least bit timid of tickling his private areas. "How does that feel, boss? You like that?" I can hear Jason teasingly ask as he tickles his hips right by his dick and of course Victor could just wail into his gag as my husband just towers over him still naked himself and his dick getting hard from owning his boss just like it had got hard when he was owned by him earlier.

Near the garage door me and Maria have Felicia hogtied naked on the floor with her big natural double D tits propping her up off the floor screaming her head off into my ripped panties that we stuffed into her mouth. "Ssshhhhhh little baby nobody can hear you." I tease as I stroke my fingers up and down her sides while Maria wiggles her fingers over her bare soles and the forty something year old beauty is losing her mind as we both go from one spot on her perfect body to another working in unison to drive her mad with laughter. Saliva dripping down her chin to the floor from the gag keeping her mouth slightly open. This rich bitch has never experienced anything like this and I love every second of dishing out what she had taught me in those hours she had me locked and helpless in the stocks.

I've never tied up anyone before. Never dominated anyone. Never tickle tortured anybody. Maybe my younger sister but only for a few seconds here and there nothing like the way I have Felicia now and just from having Felicia captive for a few minutes wiggling and laughing helplessly I can definitely see the appeal. This is way better than being the one broken down with tickling and sexual frustration. I'm still naked and I could feel myself getting wet again as Felicia does her best to thrash around the floor with Maria working over her soles like a pro. Her little red painted toes wiggling like crazy, the same toes she had forced into my mouth earlier now were being attacked by Maria's sharp fingernails and I knew too well what she was feeling and my nipples were getting erect just seeing Felicia scream into her gag while her bare white ass shakes with laughter. I can't help but tickle her butt cheeks to see if I get a response and sure enough Felicia reacts by laughing even more frantically "your little butt is ticklish too? Poor thing." I tease.

I'M LOVING THIS.

I look up as I hear Victor's muffled yells getting louder and I see Jason has his fingers underneath Victor's ribcage where he has found an especially ticklish spot and as he tickles him with his left hand Jason openly strokes his own cock over Victor's bound feet with his right while looking at me and Maria tickle torture the naked Felicia which I'm sure is a visually stimulating sight. "You like jerking off on my wife's feet?" Jason asks very much rhetorically as Victor is in no position to answer with Jason's discarded boxer briefs stuffed in his mouth. "Let's see how you like it?" Jason keeps jacking off as he tickles Victor's sides unmercifully and I make sure to give Felicia the opportunity to watch her husband being dominated by mine and after a few seconds Jason cums all over his boss's size 10 feet and groans with pleasure as he empties his balls over Victor's soles and helpless wiggling toes. Sweet payback.

In my wildest dreams I never imagined ever seeing my very hetero macho weight lifting husband cumming over all over a naked man's bare feet but here we are. Hell I never would've imagined that I'd put another woman's foot in my mouth or that a woman would go down on me while my husband and his boss watched but tonight has been as unreal as it could possibly get.

I'm fairly sure all of this is illegal. Wrongful imprisonment, kidnapping, etc. but they started it and now we were finishing it and this whole thing had the feel of a drunken party or some sorority hazing. All fun and games except for the person bound and tickle tortured nude.

And Jason definitely has the right idea. Complete sexual gratification at the expense at these rich yuppies. They dragged us into this world. Our sex life has always been ordinary, pleasant, missionary, at night on the bed with the lights off. Me being 29 and Jason being 31 and only being married for a few years that sort of simple sexual pleasure was very satisfying to the both of us but this was all very different and now that they gave us a taste into this sort of thing we should dive all the way in because I don't think we'll ever come back to it.

I look at Maria who's still lightly dancing her fingers over Felicia's size 5's making her squirm and yell muffled demands into the gag that none of can or care to understand. Maria is the only one here still wearing clothes, her sexy updated black maid's uniform and heels. "Maria why don't you take off your clothes?" I hear myself asking catching her by surprise. She grins. "Why?" She asks. "Get more comfortable and we'll have some more fun." I say as I nod toward Felicia who's really treasuring the break she's getting from tickling while we talk. Maria seems hesitant but after a couple seconds she stands up, kicks off her heels to reveal her bare size 7 feet and starts to pull down her skirt. I look over to Jason and sure enough he's looking in our direction watching the Mexican beauty shed her uniform. In less than a minute Maria is standing there in her red lacy bra and panties looking like a sexy telenovela star. "Better?" She asks. I nod with approval "Much"

The two of us admire one another for a second before returning our attention to Felicia hogtied face down on the floor. "Let's flip this bitch over." Maria nods and smiles. The two of just using our bare feet simply push Felicia to one side and turn her over so her big tits are facing us now and her eyes look furiously from Maria and back to me. "Mmmmm mmmpphhh mmmmummuuummm" she mumbles into my bunched up panties in her mouth. I just shrug my shoulders. "Sorry I didn't catch that." I bury my foot into her armpit and wiggle my long toes and it strikes an immediate chord as she wails into the gag and laughs "mmmmhahahagahahaha mmmpphhhaahahahahahahaha!!!" and Maria puts her sexy size 7's on her flat stomach and maneuvers her little toes around her belly button making Felicia buck wildly and hump the air trying to get away from our feet unsuccessfully. "Poor baby" Maria teases as she grins down at her boss.

Our toes really seem to hit all the right spots as she bucks wildly I decide to straddle her by sitting on her big tits putting my bare ass inches from her face which she seems to oppose but I'm heavy enough for her not to be able to buck me off despite her best efforts. Maria sits Indian style wrapping her legs around Felicia's ankles minimizing her movements that much more and with a simple smile Maria throws my way I already know what she's thinking as Maria pries Felicia's legs apart and I make myself more comfortable on her chest and place my feet right beneath her underarms as I lean down and get a look at her pussy with a small patch of neatly trimmed red hair. Me and Maria snicker immaturely as Felicia screams with renewed vigor into the gag, "MMMMMMPPPHHHHHMMMPPHHEEMMPPHHHMMM!!!!" objecting to being so demeaned.

"Shut up you spoiled bitch" Maria says in her thick accent and I start wiggling my toes underneath her arm pits again and I feel her try to levitate herself from underneath me but all she could do is laugh and I start lightly tickling around her vagina with my fingers like I was playing a harp teasing her ever so lightly while my toes kept wiggling underneath her arms and her reaction was beautiful

"Mmmmmpppphhhhaaaaa!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Mmmhehehehe!!!!"

Maria tickles underneath her knees and the overload of sensations registers across Felicia's face as I look back to sneak a peek at her. She wants to be angry but we won't let her. She's being tickled like crazy and getting her pussy stimulated simultaneously and she's incapable of doing anything about it but lay there and take it. I move my fingers from tickling her pussy down to her asshole and then back up to her belly button and back to her pussy and reach behind me to tickle her tits and on and on for what seems like forever but it's more like two minutes but the amount of energy we drain from her is apparent when we stop and stand up and all she could do is continue to giggle and try to catch her breath. I reach down and gently pull the tape off her mouth and remove my panties gagging her and she exhales but her smart snobby mouth doesn't have a thing to say except "please... mercy... I'm sorry, Rachel... I'm so sorry. I give up. Please untie me... Please..."

Maria and I look at one another and just shake our heads. "I think we're still not done with you yet but I tell you what... Suck our toes and we'll think about it." I tell her as I place my foot on her chin and wiggle my toes over her lips. She doesn't want to do it but after a couple seconds she puts her mouth over my toes and starts sucking on them and I do my best to fight back the tickling feeling as she expertly uses her tongue to caress my toes individually up and down and all around and it feels wonderful. After a minute I reluctantly pull my foot away and Maria stands over Felicia and gleefully puts her size 7 foot on Felicia's mouth and she starts sucking her toes and I could see by Maria's expression that she's enjoying it as much as I was. I place my foot over Felicia's tits and look her in the eyes as she sucks Maria's toes.

"You are so good with that mouth, Felicia. You made me cum so good with it earlier I think I want you to do it again. What about you, Maria? You feel like being pleasured?."

Maria nods and smiles, "I would like that." Then I turn to Jason, "Honey would you like Felicia to suck your dick again?" Jason smiles, "if it's okay with you I think I'd like that very much." I nod with approval "Better her than me." I look back down at Felicia still sucking Maria's toes with an angry look on her face. "I think we'll keep you tied up all night just like you planned to keep us. Let my feet get a little more loving, Maria." The Mexican bombshell pulls her foot out of Felicia's mouth. "I swear when I get out of here I'll have both you bitches licking my --" I stick my foot back in Felicia's mouth before she can finish talking. "Just suck my toes, bitch." I say with a grin and Maria threatens to start tickling her sides again and Felicia has no choice but to start worshipping my feet again. The sensual feeling of her warm wet tongue around my toes is tickling and simultaneously euphoric in the tingling sensations it sends from my foot up my legs and directly to my vagina I can't help but feel turned on.

But that's not the only thing I'm feeling. I start to feel a little light headed like if I had drank one to many glasses of wine. I think for a second that maybe I had too much stimulation but I turn to see Jason also walking like a punched out boxer before finally taking a seat on the ground, "I don't feel right." I try to respond but I'm tongue tied myself as the room starts spinning and I have to take a seat right next to the hogtied Felicia. I look up at Maria who's grinning in her lacy red bra and panties.

"Sorry sweetie that wasn't just water I gave you two." Maria says in her thick Spanish accent. I see Jason slump over and pass out and just like one of those old black and white private eye movies I see everything get blurry before I also slip into darkness.

My eyes slowly open who knows how long after and to my horror I'm face to face with Victor's enormous cock I immediately try to move away but quickly realize I'm bound tight to the metal frame of what seems to be a futon. My wrists tight above my head and my ankles tied at the other end and Victor is tied the same way except his face is right by my vagina and I peek behind me to see Felicia is bound tightly right next to me as well with her face inches away from my bare ass and Jason is tied behind her with extra rope so that his face is just inches away from her bare ass. All of them are gagged and awake already, I to try to speak only to feel a wad of cloth stuffed in my mouth. The four of us are wedged in like sardines and barely able to wiggle in this tight bondage and small futon mattress.

I see Maria walk up and now the Mexican beauty is as naked as we are. Her young body in prime form. Her face still smiling. "Nice of you to finally wake up Rachel. Now we can start playing. By the time I'm done with all of you will all be doing exactly what I say or else..." Maria wastes no time demonstrating her power over all of us as she starts tickling Victor's underarms causing him to burst into giggles and shove his dick closer to my face as he struggles to evade her fingers which would've grossed me out if Maria hadn't started tickling my soles right afterward causing me to erupt into laughter and buck wildly and then she goes to Felicia behind me and I hear her muffled laughter and feel her big tits bounce against my back as she tries to squirm away and finally I hear my big tough husband's gagged little girl squeals as she tickles his feet. Maria satisfied with all of our reactions walks back around so we can all see her.

"I'm in charge now. I get what I want so you do what I want and right now I want my toes sucked." She looks down at me... of course and removes the tape over my lips and pulls out what look like her red panties from my mouth. Gross. Here I am right back where I started from except now I'm bound naked in between my husband's boss and his wife with his dick right in my face. This night keeps getting worse and worse as Maria sticks her toes in my mouth and like a trained seal I already know what I have to do to pleasure her. I just wonder as I look up at her devious smile where the night will go from here.

TO BE CONTINUED....

I have to say, I'm rather enjoying this series. It has a nice mix and is very fresh. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

This series has been nicely done. Well worth the time.

Myriads

Also worth a bump to the top of the Story forum too.

Myriads

Love this entire series. Please continue when you find inspiration.

Oh so many days of checking to see if the next installment is up. Only to be disappointed again. Life is cruel

I think Rachel and Jason need to somehow escape and tie Maria up next to the yuppies and have their way with her and them. My ex was Mexican and she was off the charts ticklish!

Hey aggressiveangel, you've opened this bowl of worms, you need to keep it going!

Thank you all very much for continuing to write to me about it. Part 6 is coming sooner than later. I promise.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back