• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mr Johannson M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Mr. Johannson started working at the college three months ago. 6', good looking, fair hair, blue eyes, the Swedish man is 27 yrs old but I look at his shoes all the time guessing size 12's and in his black socks warm, his smell ripe. I am nervous when he speaks with me after and even during a lecture and as he sits at the desk I often see his socked feet as he's removed his shoes as it's hot here in Florida, he's used to Scandanavia and snow he tells us. I sit in a front desk facing his, seeing him twitch his socked toes and rub his socked feet together.

He has told us we have an assignment on our course and will take a trip with him and Mr. Wilson an elder tutor and I skip now to the trip as this is when I realised my fantasy. We took the bus arriving at the motel location after six hours. I was sitting close but behind him seeing his long legs stretched out in front of him and his shoes discreetly off so not to upset Mr. Wilson next to him. It was late and Mr. Wilson was trying to sort out room arrangements and the other eight students got to share rooms but then overbooked there were no more beds!

Mr. Wilson and Mr. Johannson each having their own rooms and Mr. Johannson said if I did not mind sharing with him there was a spare bed in his room and the next night other arrangements would be made but it was late now and everyone was tired. It's needless to say an offer I accepted but tried to not act too eagerly but could not believe it!

We all went up to our rooms with our baggage and I sat down on my single bed next to his.

"Sorry for this David, I'm sure you'd like to be with your friends, we have have the situation in control tomorrow for this" he promised.

'Ahh, it's fine.' I insisted.

My heart skipped a beat as he pulled off his shirt revealing his defined abs, parts dusted lightly with hair. I wondered if I should turn away but I couldn't resist watching, trying not to make it obvious. Then he sat at the end of his bed. He slipped off each shoe and placed them at the foot of his bed as I pretended to be occupied with my ipod. I watched his socked feet as he went to the bathroom, seeing the black nylon socks stuck to them.

I picked up his right shoe and sniffed inside and wow a powerful aroma, intoxicating to me but hearing the lavatory flush replaced the shoe and he came back into the room and peeled off both socks and yes his feet smelled, he joking with me about it and blamed the Florida heat. I guessed he wanting privacy went to the bathroom and put on my sleeping shorts and when I came back saw in the moonlight as he had turned off the light, his boxers, he was nude in bed!

I lay in my bed maybe an hour with my dick throbbing thinking of his feet under the duvet, hot and sweaty until I then heard him snoring. Silently, I crawled out of bed, crept to the foot of his bed and crouched over his shoes where he had left them. I slipped a sweaty black nylon sock into my hands and took a deep and desperate sniff and the stench was orgasmic. I picked up his other sock and sniffed it too.

My body was screaming for his feet and some animal instinct kicked in and took over, he was snoring heavily and I knew he was extremely tired from the trip, otherwise I probably wouldn't have dared. Slowly, so slowly, I carefully lifted his duvet, revealing his perfect feet. I saw a '13' pressed into the sole of his shoe which made my cock throb harder. I put my nose to his soft size 13's and took a sniff!

"Mmmmmmmmm perfect!"

I dared taking another sniff and even just admired their shape, big toes and 2nd ones slightly longer than the big toes, the high arches, the mole on his left ankle and he was soon snoring heavily so I leaned over his soles as he lay on his stomach and dared to lick his salty tasting right sole lightly and no reaction from him was able to lie on the floor and lick his left sole and then toes! Deep asleep even suck on his toes! Amazed he did not wake for an hour but then as I'd lightly stroked his right sole he stirred and this scared me!

I could not take the chance and I moved into the bathroom quickly covering his feet with his duvet and the next night was moved with my friends but Mr. Johannson and I get along well and he has said he will have a drink with me, introduce me to Schol lager his favourite and knowing he's a sound sleeper will spike his with a sleeping pill and having made sure he's had a good drink then get to know his feet even more and maybe see how ticklish they are and where the most?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back