• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vacation Torment Part 11 F/F

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
Vacation Torment Part 11

We stay soaking in the sea and moonlit night until the restaurant closes. You are relieved when we return to the boat and after taking your dress and panties off of you slowly, I do the same and tell you we will just cuddle tonight.. You fall asleep tangled in my arms and legs. Your head resting on my chest... You wake up in the same position and I wake up and kiss you and hop out of bed.
We should get going, we are going to the island of Delos. The only way to get there is on a tour boat. I hope that I can trust to keep our relationship to our selves. You assure me Yes, Mistress! In your mind your wondering where this roller coaster of a relationship will go today..
We dress and I have left shorts a T-shirt and hiking boots out for you. You are hopeful this is a good sign. The crew is not on board this morning. I tell me to make us Feta and tomato omelette's. We finish eating and head to the tour boats.
On the way to the tour boat I tell you about Delos. To a large extent Delos owed its development to the fact that it was the birthplace of Apollo, (and debated to be where his twin sister Artemis was born.)
Delos is one of the most mythological, historical and archaeological sites in all of Greece. At its height, the sacred island was covered in a variety of temples and sanctuaries dedicated to a variety of gods.
Delos was most prosperous in Late Hellenistic and Roman times, when it was declared a free port and became the financial and trading center of the Mediterranean. By 100 BC the island had a population of 30,000, which included foreigners from as far away as Rome, Syria, and Egypt. Each group built its own shrines and lived in relative harmony despite their differences. By Roman times, the island's commercial role exceeded its previous religious importance.
The largest slave market in the larger region was also maintained here.
There were several market squares called agoras on the island that lay amongst the ruins.
The island was so sacred that, at one point all the dead were removed there to purify the land. No one was allowed to be born or to die there, today no one is allowed to live there or spend the night there to maintain this custom.
There are only a handful of tourist on the boat. A man from Australia trys to start up a conversation with us. You notice that I am giving him curt answers. You feel you should be polite but you wish he would stop talking to you. You don't want to Feel the consequences later. Your grateful when we arrive and the tour boat captain tells us when to be back..
We start out past the old theater ruins, that sat approximately 5,500 spectators. This leads us to hill called of Mount Kynthos which has a prehistoric village and is the highest vantage point on the island. I am very happy and even take your hand as we wind up the trail.. We arrive at the top and it is a clear day so we can see all the Cyclades islands.. There are thousand of little personal stone temples made by fellow tourists on the rocks at the summit. We each build are own and we look out at the Mediterranean and then over the island and all it's ruins and temples, where the ancient Greeks worshipped the gods. I am kneeling and you come and sit on my knee. You wish that we could enjoy each others company like this for the rest of the trip. You have to ask yourself why you have not tried to escape or turn me in by now. Would anyone even believe you at this point?
Okay, I get up and tell you it's time to explore the ruins. We pass the Terrace of Lions. We stop at several temples especially the three for Apollo. There are some for Nike, Zeus and Athena as well a beautiful isolated one dedicated for Isis. Some are in better condition then others.. We go past the Sanctuary of Dionysus, in which are several marble phallus. We don't stay long at this one with its penis cut off mid shaft..
We stop at Aphrodite's, I pull you close and kiss you deeply. The hair on your neck stands on end as you think this is where the torture starts again.. But no we move on. We wander around, me taking pictures of you all over the ruins.
We then come to a small temple built for Artemis, Apollo's twin, the Virgin Goddess of the Hunt. It has not weathered time well. It is however very secluded by a small rolling hill apart from other ruins.
I have you sit on a small pillar and take your picture. I lean down to grab you around the waist and start to kiss you.. I hold you at the waist and draw you in.. I am now kneeling and I pull you in so you are riding my thigh.. I kiss your neck and then pull down, at first, on your t-shirt kissing your chest, my hands then pull your t-shirt up and I unhook your bra that hooks in front. It falls open and your chest is open to me as I softly fondle your breast, deeply kissing you... You grind on my thigh and into me.. You forget we are out in public. Your head rolls back as I kiss your neck.. You are getting very aroused grinding in harder.. Ohhhh Mistress....
Suddenly, I pull your bra down pinning your arms behind your back. I slip out from under you. You fall to the earth on your knees. Noooooooo you yell.. I pull out the ball gag.. I push it in your mouth we are hidden by two stone walls but I can't have you yelling.. I quickly bind your wrists with a rope from our sail boat.. I pick you up around your waist.. You get your feet under you and you try to push away as I half carry, half drag you next to a round large ruin about 6 inches thick, a quarter of it buried in the earth standing on end. It has a big hole in the middle. You push and try to get up but I pin you on your knees to the ground. It's awkward kneeling and you have no balance. I easily turn you over so you are sitting on the ground. I grab your right leg and as you kick me in the stomach, you fall flat on the ground your hands pinned behind your back being crushed by your own weight.. I get both legs up now and wrap the rope around your feet. I then tie it through the hole in the ruin. Pulling it tight so that your knees are bent and your calves hang on top of the wheel.. You try to squirm with your arms pinned under you it's impossible.. I come and sit on your stomach, crushing the wind out of you. You struggle for a breath.
God you must be so uncomfortable like this.. You blink your eyes and wiggle under my weight.. I think my little slave lili has to pay homage here to her mistress and Artemis the virgin goddess of hunt.. I think a good tickle session should ensure your respect. My hands take your shirt and pull it up and leave it over your face. You thrash your head from side to side trying to push the shirt off. You are having trouble breathing as it is...now you have the shirt preventing any fresh air from getting in.. Let alone that you hate not being able to see what I might do to you..
My finger tips now lightly caress your sides, then move in circular motion slowly up your sides.. You try to wiggle your shoulders and your body tenses sensing I might dive in under your pits, you have no ability to stop it with your arms under you. Instead my nail lightly teasing you under your pit. I move my index finger lightly drawing against your skin in a circular motion down sides again.. Ahhhh look at this the light caress making your nice nipples salute me..
I start all my finger tips lightly pulsating back up your sides. Your head starts rolling from side to side and I hear your stifled giggles under your shirt..ahhhppofff, ahhhhppofff.
Ah you want my fingers to plunge into those pits... Kootchie, kootchie little Trojan slave.., we have 3 hours before the boat leaves 3 hours of tickle torture.. Mmmmmmm doesn't that just drive you mad. You wiggle with each brush of finger tip against your skin.. My fingers tease you again at your arm pit. They brush slowly zig zagging again against your sides. Your feet are wiggling with every tickle.. You are trying not to giggle as your lungs try to draw in air. The sweat is running now down your face, trickling down your neck, also tickling you there. The ball makes you drool with every giggle..
As your pelvis starts to rise under me, my fingers start to tickle your sides deeper and in a frenetic pace pulsating your sides. Your head tosses back and forth and your entire body wiggling under me.. Ha ha, ohhhh yeah baby rise under me.. Yeah your mistress can enjoy this too.
My fingers dive into your tightly clenched arm pits.. They wiggle there in your pits.. Hmmm like 2 little tight vagina's. Ahhpppf, npffffffg under your t-shirt. The tickle makes your core shudder..
I stay and wiggle my fingers under your arm pits. My index fingers presses harder in the center of your upper arm pit. I stop for a few moments. You relax a second and then my hands start in again faster and faster at your arm pits. You are laughing under the gag, only catching your breath for seconds when the tickling slows.
Hmmmm, my little lili, you don't like being tickled here in the temple of the huntress. Yes seems like the best place on the island.. A little virgin sacrifice. Haaaaa but your no virgin are you..
Kootchie, kootchie my fingers run all up and down your sides and now to your breasts. I then get up off your stomach. I move behind you setting you up so your head is at my chest and you are leaning against me, in my lap. You try to take this moment to gasp for air. My fingers now go in your arm pits from over your shoulders. They wildly tickle your arm pits and with now weight you are thrashing all over the ground. Your legs wiggle up and down as your hips and pelvis swing side to side.. You are laughing uncontrollably under the ball gag.. Ahhhhapffff, ahhhhhhhhh .
I run my fingers down your sides and then tickle with all my fingers cupping under each breast and then all over them.. You thrash and wiggle all over.. I laugh as I assail your breast, your sides and arm pits with all my fingertips pulsating all over you. I stop and wait... You catch your breath then, ah one fingertip each hand dives into your pit.. Just like I am putting a finger on your g spot and wiggling it deep there. Your pelvis jumps and your head thrashes against my chest.. You are laughing and crying. Sweat, tears and drool all melding on your face under your t-shirt. Your pussy all wet as you cannot control your arousal..
I stay there tickling you with wild abandon as your body reacts with your legs wiggling and your hips move from side to side.. You think this torture will never end. You know that no one is born or dies by decree on the island and no one ever spends the night here... But you maybe the first.. Will I ever stop..
My fingers slow and stop and you gasp for air. You wish you could see my face.. As I am motionless.. I say nothing.. You are still shaking inside as you were almost at a climax.. And you are throbbing deep inside..
Then you feel me reach under you, I untie your hands. You think it is over.. You say, thank you Mistress Sandy... All garbled under the gag... I pull your arms out from under you and you instinctively try to move your hands to your face to pull down your shirt. Oh no my slave lili... Did I say you could move that shirt.. Did I say we are done. We are done when I say we are done. I Grab the rope and bind your arms in front of you at your waist. I get out from under you. You sense me now standing over you straddling you. You feel a tug on your wrists as I then tie the rope down between your legs and through the wheel as well. The rope pulling your hands at your crotch. I tie another rope around your waist holding your wrists tightly against your body..
Nothing again for awhile and then you feel my hands at your boots. I untie them and take them off slowly, then your socks. You fight and you try to lift up but as you strain to sit up your abs pull tight.. You cannot stay up..you fall back to the ground. Your shirt slides down for a second. I come and wipe the hair and sweat from your eyes.. Your eyes plead with me and you mumble stppp misteeessf under the gag.. I laugh, not until your poor feet get their tickle. You shake your head no. I pull the shirt back over your head.
I take each foot and I pull a pair of knee highs on them. Your toes already clenching. Ohhhh, Trojan whore lili's little feet want to be tickled.. I brush each foot lightly with my finger tips. You pull at the ropes and your legs wiggling against the stone. I drag my nails up each arch to your toes and along your toe line.. I hear your giggle from under your shirt. Back down zig zaging across your arches to insteps pulling the stocking with my nail. You begin to wiggle again and then a pause. I see your diaphragm move to suck in air..
My fingers now begin to pulse all over your feet. You wiggle your feet wildly with each touch. You clench your feet.. I take my right hand and pull your toes back on your left foot. My fingers on my left hand go wildly over your entire sole and up between the toes.. Kootchie, kootchie, koo.. We love to tickle torture lili's little feet.. My fingers play there strumming all over your left foot. You wiggle and toss wildly. I go at both soles again fast and furious. Your head rolling back your entire body shaking, you are laughing and gagging.. Hmmmmpff, hafffffff.
I go fast then slow.. Barely caressing them.. Like a paint brush making a masterpiece on your arch.. I caress to a stop. You relax and then bam my fingers go wild again. Alternating between feet holding back your toes and plunging my tips all over your arch and instep. You are wreathing and you feel your clit swell.. I see your hands grab at your shorts and a slight wetness shows on your shorts. Oh does lili want to touch herself while I play at your feet. You thrash your head from side to side.. Nophhhhh, comes out from your shirt..
I bend down, unzip your shorts. You struggle against my hands. I take your hands bound tight at your crotch. I pull them under your thong and place them over your vagina and push your fingers in and over your clit. You twinge from the touch.
I go back to your feet and lightly draw my index finger around your instep in circles. You lurch your head rolling back again. I run my tips around barely like a breath on your feet. Go ahead little Trojan whore.. Touch yourself you know you want to.. You are throbbing but you resist. My fingers all run between your toes wiggling between them. You giggle and gulp against the gag. Your feet thrash against the tickles. My fingers now tickling your feet in a frenzy again.. You thrash, and your chest heaves. You struggle as your chest rises and you pull on the ropes. You feel the tickles all over your body.. The throbbing in your pussy is killing you.. As I ravage your feet, you have to touch yourself, relieve the throbbing in your vagina and clit. You don't want me to see you doing this but godddd you need to. You are panting sucking in air through your nose.. Chuckling as I tickle fast then slow..
You feel my nails pull the wet, knee highs against the bottom of your feet. The sensation sending what feels like tiny electrical charges over your feet.
You are squirming everywhere that the ropes don't bind you.. Your own fingers pleasuring yourself as I watch on. You hear me laugh and mock you.. Ooooooh, touch yourself you little whore. Hmmm maybe I will get some hints for the next time I take you... You try to yell out as I keep wildly at your my feet my fingers pulsing at your instep.
You are now squirming and chortling..and wheezing as your body starts to quiver. My tickles slow and caress and then erupt again at your feet..
You can feel free to cum now my slave...the boat will leave soon.. Your fingers work in unison with my fingers at your feet.. You let loose and under your muffled shirt , I hear, ohhhhhhhhpfff, ohhhhhhmmmmgggoff.
Your body shakes and you cummmmm all over your fingers..
As you continue to tremble and your vagina has thousands of little neurons firing still. I come and lift your head and sit cross legged supporting your head and shoulders. I pull your shirt down and take the ball gag out. You gasp for air.. You have tears and sweat running down your face. I take a bottle of water and pour it into your mouth. You gulp it down and try to breath regularly.
I kiss you and clean your face, refasten your bra and pull your shirt down.. I also pour some water over your pussy and take a baby wipe from my bag and wipe it along with your fingers. I pull your thong up and pull and zip up your shorts. I untie your hands and you lay there as I finish taking the ropes off of your ankles. You let me put your socks and boots back on. You are exhausted and humiliated laying there spent. How will you ever get back to the boat..
I help you up on unsteady feet and you lean on me until we get back to the boat. The Australian man tells you that you look exhausted, you must have walked every inch of the island..You can only nod back. You lean your head on my shoulder and nod off all the way back to Mykonos.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?265370-Vacation-Torment-Part-10-F-F
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ent-Part-9-F-F
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ent-Part-8-F-F
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ent-Part-7-F-F
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ent-Part-6-f-f
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ent-Part-5-f-f
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ent-Part-4-f-f
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ent-Part-3-f-f
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ent-Part-2-f-f
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ent-Part-1-f-f
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...d-To-Find-FF-F
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...s-off-the-Maid
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...wyer-f-f-mmf-f
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ail-or-a-Dream
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...White-Room-f-f
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...r-Ticklish-Duo
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ht-(or-is-it-)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back