• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the girlfriend and her evil mother! Part 6 F/M F/F FF/F

smart-tickler

Josh stayed over at Ambers house that night and as they playfully tickled each other, they plotted how they could get Kim all tied up for some tickle torture. All they could talk about was what they were going to do to Kim once they got their hands one her. They wanted to tickle her so ruthlessly and mercifully, they wanted to make her beg for mercy. Make her squirm and and laugh uncontrollably. It was hard to even imagine her being tickled as she just seemed so untouchable. She was always the one doing the tickling and god did someone need to give her a good tickling. She was so cocky, always in such control. They so badly wanted to take that away from her and punish her for all the tickling they had suffered from her. So they decided that the next day they were going to ask Maggie to team up with them, and finally GET KIM. The plan would be to approach Maggie while Kim wasn't around and plan a sneak attack.

So the next morning Josh and Amber just hung around the house. And the opportunity didn't present itself until early afternoon. Kim and Maggie were again sun baking in their bikinis on the decking out back on their deck beds. Finally Maggie came inside to get a glass of water. And thats when Josh and Amber approached her. 'Maggie, is Kim ticklish?' asked Josh. Maggie smiled back. 'do you want to tickle her?' 'she's tickled us far too many times' explained Amber. 'well…..you know what….i really wanna a get her back for what she did to me at the beach.' said Maggie, now grinning cheekily. 'she got me good, but i can tickle just as well as her. 'I've been losing tickle fights with Kim all my life…..she really needs some payback' 'and guess what? when i got up to get this drink i asked if she wanted one….she didn't answer………..shes asleep' Josh and Amber couldn't hide their grins. We have handcuffs, explained Amber excitedly. ' ok, go and get them' replied Maggie.
Josh and Amber quick as lightening ran and got 4 handcuffs. They were so excited. Surely Kim couldn't get out of this one. There was 3 of them all hungary for revenge. All determined to get their hands on her and make her squirm. Surely this time they would GET HER BACK!

So all 3 of Josh, Amber and Maggie tip-toed onto the deck where they saw Kim lying face down on her tummy, arms stretched out in front her with a half open book lying next to her left hand. She was wearing the same pink bikini, with her toned, muscular body looking amazing as her golden brown tan and soft skin was shining in the sun. Josh was eying off her bare feet as they hung over the edge of the deck bed as vulnerable as ever. His blood was boiling as he looked over her sexy body all sprawled out. He wanted to tickle her so bad. Revenge on this women would be so sweet. It was so tempting just to start tickling those feet right now. But they would stick to the plan. They crept closer. Kim was still as ever. Only movement coming for her breathing. Maggie, as quiet as ever hovered over Kim. Amber would cuff her hands to the outside of the deck bed, while Josh would do her feet. As long as she didn't wake up, they had her. Amber grabbed hold of Kim's wrist and went to put the handcuff on it…..when suddenly, quick as a flash Kim rolled off he deck bed and stood up on the patio. As soon as that happened Maggie launched a tickling attack into Amber's sides and ribs causing Amber to fall to the decking laughing as the tickling hands were too much for her. Kim, as quick as lightening grabbed Josh's wrist and twisted him him around so that she was now behind him with full control of his wrists. With that control she lowered him down to the deck and proceeded to pull his shirt off over his head. Josh was fighting hard but he had no chance as Kim pushed him onto Maggies deck bed and pinned his arms above his head with her knees. She then reached for the handcuffs that had fallen from Josh's hands. However Josh managed to get one of his hands free and went straight for Kim's belly. Kim however was too fast and she grabbed hold of Josh's wrist again, pinned it down and cuffed his hands to the top of the deck bed. She then moved her way down and cuffed his ankles despite his struggles. Josh was now tied face up with his arms cuffed above his head and ankles trapped at the bottom of the bed.

Meanwhile Amber had fought back pretty hard against Maggie and was now tickling Maggie with surprise attacks as Maggie tried to pin her down. Every time Maggie went on the tickle attack against Amber, Amber would, despite being very ticklish, launch tickle attacks into Maggie's ribs and underarms. And it seemed that Maggie was perhaps even more ticklish than Amber as she would often submit faster. Amber was now getting on top of Maggie and she now had her lying on her side on the complete defence while she tickled her belly and her inner thighs. Maggie, still in her yellow bikini was now squirming and rolling around on the decking laughing under Amber's skilled tickling fingers. Amber was getting her real good, but just as she was getting on top she felt the deadly skilful nails of Kim casually tickling the soles of her ticklish feet, which just so happen to be bare.

'hehehehehe hahahahahaha nooooooooooo' Amber screamed. And this was just enough to let Maggie back into the contest as she rolled out and dug her nails into Ambers ticklish armpits. 'tickle tickle' 'noooooooo hahahahahaha' Amber was in hysterics now as Maggie, a skilled tickler herself began to move her hands around Amber's body tickling her wherever she could. Amber could do nothing now as Maggie tickled away at Amber's squirming body. but in yet another twist, just when Maggie thought she had won the battle, Kim reached down and began to tickle Maggie's bare soles. 'yehahahahahahahahahahahaha' Maggie could not handle it all all. She let go of Amber straight away and tried to defend herself against Kim's tickling fingers. Kim though, cheeky as ever, backed away and let Amber launch straight into Maggie from behind, getting her ribs as Maggie again fell to the ground laughing in hysterics. Kim then grabbed hold of Maggies wrist and pinned them down, making her whole body vulnerable for Amber to tickle as she pleased 'noooooo stohohohohohhohp hahahahahahahaha' Maggie was really, really ticklish. And Amber was doing a great job on her ribs and armpits. She was tickling her so well without mercy and Maggie could do nothing but squirm beneath Amber's fingertips, pleading for her to stop. But Amber just tickled away, maggie had betrayed her and she wanted revenge. 'hehehehehhahahahahahahahaha pleeeeeeeeease stohohohohohp' Maggies it seemed was the most ticklish of them all. Amber may have been more ticklish than Josh. But it seemed Maggie was on another level. Amber was absolutely killing her. Making tears roll down her cheeks. Kim was loving it. 'get her' 'thats it' She was telling Amber where to tickle her. Giving away all Maggies worst spots. And Amber just continued to get her with her nails and keen fingers. Digging into the soft ticklish skin of Maggies and making her plead for it to stop. 'It was all a setup' said Kim. 'i told Maggie to pretend she was gonna tickle me and turn against you at the last moment…..and she did it…..so you better make her pay Amber…..tickle your revenge out of her' Kim was loving this so much, again she had full control. She was just using them all as pawns, turning them against each other. Just toying with them. She was evil beyond belief. And nobody could stop her.

Kim eventually let go of Maggie, however it didn't help her all that much, Amber was still in control tickling her into submission. 'lets tie her to the deck bed' Kim said to Amber. Amber agreed and they both grabbed an arm each and pulled Maggie towards the deck bed. 'grab the other 2 handcuffs' Kim demanded as she pinned Maggie down. Amber cam back with the cuffs and went to cuff Maggie'shands to the deck bed when Kim all of a sudden released Maggie and wrestled Amber down onto the deck bed pinning her down. Maggie, a little stunned, rolled out of the way. 'how badly do you want revenge Maggie?' asked Kim. Maggie picked up the handcuffs and looked into Amber's eyes. 'NO' yelled Amber ' get mum' don't tickle me, she betrayed you…..help me get revenge on her' Kim looked at Maggie smiling. 'she just tickled you into submission Maggie….you can cuff her now and we can tickle the both of them all afternoon, i only did what i did to give you motivation to get revenge on Amber….i wanna see you tickle her so hard and ruthlessly she wishes she never tried to get you on her side' Maggie looked at Kim, then at Amber. She was torn. Kim had betrayed her but she was providing the easier option. 'I'm sorry Amber….but she's too good….your gonna be in for a ticklish afternoon I'm afraid' 'nooooooooooo' screamed Amber, and with that Maggie handcuffed Amber to the deck, first her wrists, the with Kim pinning her ankles down she cuffed both ankles to the bottom of the deck bed. Amber lay helpless on her back with her arms outstretched above her head just like Josh. And with skill and purpose Maggie went on a tickling attack on poor old Amber's helpless body.

Kim slowly saunted her way over to Josh's helpless bound body. Josh was red faced and embarrassed. He couldn't look Kim in the eye. He couldn't bare another tickling at the hands of Kim. It was just pure torture. Kim placed an index finger at the bottom of Josh's neck. 'thought you were gonna get me didnt ya' she ran her index finger up his neck towards his chin, making him flinch already. 'you were creaming your little jocks thinking you were gonna have me all tied up went ya' Her husky voice was in full control as usual as she ran her index finger down his chest and onto his tummy. 'hehehehahaha' Josh was already squirming under Kim's teasing finger. It was just so electric. Her slightest touches making him lose all control. 'I've told you already Josh. Nobody tickles me. I do the tickling around here. She was now drawing lines along his lower torso with her deadly pointy nails. 'hehehehhahahaha nohohohoh please don't do this' Josh was desperate. 'oh I'm gonna get you so good Josh. Im gonna make you regret trying to get revenge on me.' She then sat on top of Josh, straddling him. She was facing his feet as she ran her nails down his legs. 'hehehehehe nohohohoh stohohohohop' Josh didn't even know his legs were ticklish. It seemed everywhere was ticklish when Kim was doing the tickling. She worked her way down to his feet and began to take off his shoes. The anticipation was killing josh. He had a great view of kim's tanned back and sexy bum. He just so wanted to get his hands on her and tickle his revenge. But he couldn't. Kim took off his shoes followed by his socks. 'kitchee kitchee koo' she began to lightly stroke josh's bare soles. 'hahahahaha OMG nooooo plehehehehese don't do it' Kim continued her controlled teasing on Josh's ticklish soles. 'tickle tickle tickle' she sung as she began to tickle him little harder. Josh was now staring to lose all control. he was so close to desperate unhinged laughter. Kim was now laying face down on top of Josh. Her face hovering over his bare feet. She then began to nibble on his big toe. 'hahahahahahahahhaha noooooooo dohohohohohnt dooooo thaaaaaat' 'Does it tickle Josh?' 'yessss ahahahahaha' Kim then went on an all out assault on Josh's soles. Josh could do no more than laugh and squirm as Kim's nails danced over his helpless soles. 'who's the best tickler Josh?' 'hahahahahahhahaha' 'i can't hear you Josh…..whos the best tickler?' Kim started digging her toes into Josh's armpits. Even her bare feet were skilled at tickling. 'you are hahahahaha you arrrrrrrrrrrrrre' Josh had completely submitted to Kim now. 'i know i am' said Kim. 'And i know how to get you sooooooo good now.' Josh was flaing all over the place. How he just wanted to break his arms free and tickle those cheeky feet of Kim's. They were the sexiest looking feet he'd ever seen. And he was being tickled by them. The nerve of this women. She needed to be tickled so bad but it wasn't gonna happen. She again was in full control and she just tickled away at Josh while he begged for mercy. All this was happening while Maggie was doing the exact same thing to Amber. They were at the complete mercy of two of the most evil, skilful ticklers ever imaginable. All Josh and Amber could do was laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh………all afternoon.

TO BE CONTINUED! (feedback is most welcome, what would you like to see happen in part 7…..does Maggie need some payback? Do Josh and Amber need more torture, or does Kim finally deserve to be the one getting tickled?)

Great story! :D
What I would like to see in part 7 is very simple: All there women tickle Josh without mercy for a long, long time. :devil:

Nice Story...I think it's time Kim got what she deserves big time!

Cool story! I would like to see first Maggie getting again a good payback from Amber and then finally Kim gets a dose of her own medicine! :D

I might be the minority, but I think Josh needs plenty of private one-on-one tickling sessions, administered by Kim.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back