• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luke the Cat - Burglar M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I have to feel sorry for the guy with me as a cellmate but he's safe so long as he puts up and shuts up. I kid
him known as 'The Cat' on the outside as a burglar who always worked in socked feet to not leave evidential
prints, a size 12's I the 'Daddy' of the wing know pretty well! 6' Luke is a looker who caught my attention on
his incarceration and a word in an officer's ear, he owing me a favour and the fact 24 yr old Luke had attitude,
within days he was transferred to me and my reputation knowwn by then by him, let's say having him comply to my
demands wasn't hard to get him to do.

I initially talking to him about his crimes and he volunteering his strategy and in chat that his feet were pretty
sensitive but let the confession pass but it noted and the night of his arrival told him he needed protection on
the wing which I provided but dog eat dog world, favour for a favour. I'd bided time looking over to his bunk and
in those uniform white socks and customary flip flops all day was more than ready to call in the favour. Lights
out I whispered in his ear what I demanded. He knew he was beaten already and telling him friends were officers
that non compliance not in his best interests!

I am adept at freaking guys out so this guy, first time inside was easy but he did try to change my mind for me
but the alternative of my organising him to be gang raped proved even more frightening as in his shorts I assured
him that with his looks he'd prove an attractive piece of ass! Having told me he was engaged to Carrie I figured
even less an appealing proposition for him, my alternative was relatively painless in comparison.

Having connections on his stomach on his bed he soon secured to it in position for me, Officer Mendez having given
me the security straps so effective I gave Luke a reminder of disobediance and gagged with one of my own days worn
white socks I'd kidded he'd launder for me, licked a finger and slid down his shorts and teasingly ran my finger
over the outside of his hole threatening that all I needed to do was push and a different kind of fun would ensue
but one involving a few guys I knew or else the one to one fun I offered and sensibly he chose so his shorts up
he ready as he'd ever be!

So facing me the first night of many now those socked feet with their rich intoxicating smell, the Italian Jewish
American mine to enjoy and my fingertips lightly touched those feet tracing along them and even in socks reaction
immediate, love seeing his socked toes trapped inside his socks wiggling as he fights against giggling knowing it
serves to only encourage me but a losing battle of course.

Luke's helplessness gives me a buzz now as it did the first night, that and the fact Carrie and nobody messed or
will mess in the future with his feet, it's pure hell for him and in the three months he's here with me he'll
have even more reason to keep people away from them. I kidded him that it was a kick for me breakin' in a virgin
and his feet would be regularly raped!

Still socked I read him the rules he'd obey as I sniffed in his foot stink deeply to frustrate and humiliate and
anger him, it does all three things as Luke is not a weak guy but he knows inside who is 'Boss'. Anyway the rules
in the cell never wearing flip flops and showering only morning time, an evening shower off limits, anytime in
cell submitting to foot inspections making sure his feet smelled ripe for me! Left it his choice to work out how,
maybe an evening workout or exercise!

Returning to the first night of torment for Luke, his sense of helplessness and vulnerability excited me as I Very
lightly ran one finger along his socked soles finding where tickled him most though that's pretty much all over
both high arched, long toed shapely feet that smell and fuck he hates this; taste awesome! I kept the strokes
teasingly slow discovering those especially weak spots so anywhere near his toes and arches, just consistent and
relentless strokes until I heard a muffled giggle.

Stopping the torment whispering in his ear "Does it tickle Luke? I'm only just starting!" then at his feet
spidering my fingers along them a little faster and grasping his socked toes pulled soles taught and increased
the intensity of tickle down the centres of his still socked soles to those delicious arches! I could not, okay I
would not wait and peeled off both socks slowly saying to him there being more than one way to skin a cat and Mmm
both socks off there were this cat's paws but told him I was the cat that got the cream!

Luke felt two fingertips touch his feet as I began tracing small circles in the middles of his smooth arches.
saying I'm hardly doing anything yet and ran them more rapidly over his arches as he squrimed for me and tried to
curl up his feet, so I tickled in horizontal lines, right along the wrinkles of his soft arches and When he tried
stretching them back to avoid it happening as fast I switched to vertical tickling gliding up and down the
smooth virginal feet out feet so he tried curling them again adjusting to it so the intensity inflicted by me did
not stop for a moment.

In a battle of wills there would be one winner and Luke was going wild and told him that he'd be great group
entertainment as he fought not bounce on the bed. Both warm, moist and sweaty I cannot stress enough their hyper
sensitivity but he reacting as he might shot with 1,000 volts, use your imaginations. I thought Thai guys were
reactive but Luke definitely strong competition.

Outside I choose Thai houseboys so know what I'm saying and often invite select pals around to practice their
tickling skills, amazed tickle-torture not more widely used as it's effective and leaves no signs of happening,
physical signs though like for Luke not something forgotten. Right now my home looked after by friends, they're
under orders to make sure they take full advantage of it and guarantee Kip finding his size 11 feet being very
appreciated! I can imagine him begging with eyes tightly shut now in fact interspersed with his addictive laugh!

Anyway my fingers trailed Luke's feet as he shook them and too quick for him to avoid quivering and struggling
under my devious fingers! The sweat scent from them so fucking exciting I ran my tongue the length of Luke's
sweaty right sole from the heel to his wiggling toes, it had to happen as I told him!

He cursing me I asked him how my sock tasted and he needed a little punishment so lifted his head up and pushed
my other sock against his nose telling him to take a good deep sniff or I'd make sure his ass was open for
business and make it known he was a 'Ticklish Toy-Boy'with hideously sensitive feet and even knew who I'd invite
to prove it.

Did he sniff my sock, I kept it there saying he needed to get used to his 'Master's' stench! He took a bit of
persuading so it wound up secured to his nostrils! I then went back to his neglected feet and began with his toes
and slithered my tongue in between the big and middle toes of his right foot! I can't figure who was the most
electrified but he sure reacted, my tongue a killer weapon having plenty of practice with Kip as I let Luke
know and if things didn't work out for him and Carrie and he needed a job, he was proving qualified to being
employed by me!

I then began lathering the sole of his right foot along his arch and down to his long toes that I told him
were so suckable as he cursed into the sock he was chewing on involuntarily from the sensations he was enduring
on his right foot as later he'd do the same on his left, we had all night I told him and it was gonna be a long
dark one but he was needing a thorough tongue bath and to be grateful it wasn't his dick or ass that excited me!

Since the first night he's told me that my sucking on his toes and nibbling them and along the sides of his feet
drives him berserk, my teeth giving him the worst imaginable ticklish experience, okay so I mean he nods his head
to the suggestion from me when he's going through it delivering oral damage as the taste of his feet is addictive!

Anyway first time wiggled my wet tongue all over his delicious toes wiggling in my mouth in desperation of a
release and ran fingers along the balls of his feet and along the ridges of his toes making sure all of his toes
kept wiggling as now gagged he was hysterically laughing and both feet glistening with sweat! I alternated devious
lickling along the balls of his feet and under his toes and gliding it along the arch while still nibbling and
sucking hard on his toes and licking in between them.

Licklings a great technique done properly, it drives Kip crazy when I slip my tongue between his toes and under
them and back and forth along the length of his soles, ungagged he screams as I devour his tasty toes stimulating
his ticklish nerves as his feet squirm helplessly and as I've suggested to my friends toes coated with chocolate sauce
they make a delicious desert at a dinner party and provide a floor show for invited guests that's always popular!

Luke's foot saliva lubricated meant tickling torture even greater to endure as gripping his right foot my fingers
slid along it as tickling went into overdrive as I told him I bet he never thought his tools of his trade as the
socked burglar would ever be so violated and reminding him I still having a left foot to ravish before morning!

I licked along the right arch and my fingers glided along the slicked sole that tickled him even more before then
stopping the tickles and massaging his foot ready for a ticklish tool that is so devilish! I ran it over his face
seeing his look of horror and told Luke to suck sock and sniff sock or I'd sure make the coming feather assault
real bad! His immediate compliance, I guess he believed me!

I returned to his right foot and held it taught telling him it was his problem he had ticklish feet not mine as
his foot squirmed as the feather tortuously stroked along the sole and made sure it brushed his toes infuriatingly
softly and then set to sawing it in between each individual toe as all he could do was suffer for me which he sure
excelled in doing especially when I used the quill end of it to trace along the side of the foot and followed the
lines of the wrinkles appearing in the centre of his sole and it proved effective traced along his arch before I
stroked it the length of his foot before resuming to sawing it in between his toes, Luke goes wild when I do this
and often sound asleep I do it when I wake him to play or give his long toes a suck!

I combined the feather teasing of his toes with finger stroking along the sole concentrating on the arch as I told
him this arrangement welcomed by me and especially as a handsome straight man I was crossing the barrier being so
intimate with him enjoying somewhere nobody had gone before not even Carrie his girlfriend which got a reaction
especially when tickles stopped and kissing his foot telling him that he was mine to play with and increased the
tickle so his toes clenched which stopped my feather torment so told him he best unclench them and amuse me!

He didn't and I liked his show of deliberate defiance and stroked the pointy quill along his sole until he did and
then stroked under them all and sawed the feather end in between his toes and along the arch. Then quit the
feather and began lapping hungrily at the sole of his foot and licked every toe and along his arch as he laughed
himself silly. I sucked and nibbled his toes again so soon every inch of his right foot was saliva lubricated and
ran fingers over his foot!

He had lost it when I stopped and faced him having him suck on my sock and deeply sniff the other one saying he
needed to impress me more and only one way to do that and began massaging his left foot saying it must feel
neglected deserving the same attention from me! Use your imaginations but let's say the cat had his day or is that
night and later both feet messed with, finding each one horribly ticklish but the right one a little bit more but
first night of many to date and Carrie's so devoted to him she smuggled in the chocolate sauce he requested her
to bring in but how shocked she'd be if she had any idea it was used to satisfy my appetite for her man's toes but
he does as told to save his pretty ass literally!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back