• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Money Talks Right M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The lad was gonna make $200 I told him on arrival at my hotel room from meeting outside Bucharest Central Station. The late teen Romanian Gypsy lad 6' tall and slim and wearing beat up nikes and dingy white socks. He spoke enough English to tell me he did not get fucked, he could fuck but it would cost a little more as he was straight. I guessed he was and that for me is more of a buzz.

Mihai stripped to his shorts and socks arrogantly, knowing he had a good physique and all about business he preys on foreign execs like me in his country for a work visit and lay on the bed with an expression of indifference and wiggled his socked toes saying for me get on my knees by his feet. I could sense the warmth from them.

“Your feet are warm” I said

“Yes and you like this!” he said

Mihai then stretched bringing both his feet to the edge of the bed smiling as I put my face to them and he pressed his feet towards my face so they covered my face, his sweat moist socked toes wiggled a bit over my eyes while my lips are pressed against the arches of his feet. I feeling the moisnesst on my face from his foot sweat. I pulled back 6" and looked closely at his socked feet.

“My socks, my big size 12 feet are sweaty” he said rubbing them together a bit.

“I know” I said

I put my nose between the big toe and the next spreading them a bit with my fingers as he wiggled his toes a bit and rubbed his feet together loosening up his socks a little more as he laughed saying it was funny a man wanting his feet in my face but he delivered! The feeling of the heat from his feet on my face was euphric and their raunchy smell intoxicating!

“Do they smell enough for you yes” he said smiling

“Mmmm yeah they do!” I replied

“Is it bad, stinky?” he said wiggling his toes

“No .. nice… Mmm hot n’ sexy” I said

My face at the side of his feet I extended the palm of one of my right hand over his soles and touched them very softly flat over his soles and felt the edge of his soles. I admired his feet and softly ran my lower lip from the little toe down the edge of the outside of his right foot inspecting the shape and feel of his socked feet, feeling his soles softly with the open palm of my hands on his soles.

I very softly squeezed his toes with my fingers and massaged in between them and looked up at him as I tentatively licked the toes while smelling his feet. I peeled his right sock down and licked inside on his heel and he twitched a bit and pulled his hand between his legs stretching his arms and back a bit, readjusting his package.

“You getting excited; hard?” I asked.

He smiled but didn’t answer. A straight lad wouldn’t admit he was would he and exposing more of his heel, I kept my face very close but not touching his foot. I continued very slowly exposing more of his foot inhaling the smell and blowing air on his right foot and he squeezed his package and rubbed both feet together.

The right sock came off and his bare foot by my face he wiggled his toes taunting me and used his bare foot to get his other sock off and both bare feet were hanging over the bed close to my face. He wiggled all his toes as I blew air in between his spread toes and stuck my tongue out to lick them but he toyed with me stretching his feet then drawing them away from me!

Mihai laughed a few times missing my face and tongue several times.

“Lick them you want to do it!” he said

“Why?” I responded

“That’s what you do! Go on wet them!" he said

“You love my feet, so hot and sweaty and smelly he said, spreading and wiggling his toes.

I stuck my tongue out and let him run his feet over my tongue from and he wiggled his toes at my mouth and soon I was savouring the flavour of them and found his feet had a sticky sweat that dried up my tongue, so I kept making them wet

I loved the demanding and sexy ways he moved his feet. He was submissive and dominant almost at the same time. He knew how to relax the feet as they slid over my tongue to not be too rough. His feeding and my worshiping were perfectly synchronized. His soles stretched and wrinkled on my face and tongue as he relaxed to the sensation of my licking his feet and sucking his toes which was so satisfying. Their sticky sweaty taste and smell addictive to me, Mihai knew it!

My wet lips and tongue slid between his toes wetting them, I kept working my tongue over both feet in need of a thorough tongue bath and looking up I saw he had his hard dick displayed holding it by the base wanting me to see it to entice me I guessed away from his feet! He proceeded to jerk himself as he slid down the bed further and fed me the edges of his feet to lick.

His long toes were licked by me as were both soles, each toe sucked and my tongue sliding in between them making him moan and my sensing this the first time most probably anyone had given his feet such focus of attention! I’d get what I was paying for. Mihai frantically jerking his dick but with sudden stops to prevent orgasm. He jacked himself and stopped constantly.

His wet left sole planted on half of my face as the other right foot got its toes sucked a few at the time. Later both soles were in my face, my tongue sliding in and out in between them. Then while one foot held my face in place, the other foot turned sideways and grabbed my mouth and pressed it, with toes closed together.

My tongue pushed hard and slid in between his spreading toes one after the other, licking the soles and sucking on the balls of both feet. Several intense moments of this alternating, one foot on my face, the other in my mouth. I was told to open my mouth wide and half a smelly foot slid in, each one in turn. The foot came out a bit but five straight teen toes remained in my mouth. They got spread one by one by my tongue inside my mouth sucking and my mouth licking their ripe taste.

Mihai alternated pressing one sole straight up on half of my face and holding his other foot sideways, pressing my mouth with his other foot, feeling my tongue fight to get in between his toes. Then feeding me toes to suck on and alternating feet again. This seemed to give him the most pleasure. He fell into this pattern of pressing my mouth, feeling my tongue slide in between his toes, feeding me the balls of his feet as his toes wiggled enticingly and silently coaxing and inviting me to suck them. No need to speak, to give instructions verbally.

He pleasured himself eyes shut as I licked the balls of his feet and slid my tongue violently in between his toes. After three hours or so he took himself over the brink and moaned as he shot hs load and lay on the bed panting as I massaged his feet and stroked them sensing a reaction and seeing his toes wiggling, stroked more as he bit on his lips but no tickling action this session but Mihai was easily bought so we arranged to meet the next evening and he'd earn $300 more for a little tickle mix!

I played the similar role but had insisted he be secured to the bed and now his feet in the same socks again were close to me as I leaned into them sensing their heat and inhaled them deeply and he told me that now they must really smell and I told him they really did. I buried my nose in his toes inhaling his foot stench deeply, their natural scent so erotic! I stared at both secured and vulnerable feet telling him the high arches, his toes so appealing for look, smell and taste!

"Yes you like Mihai's dirty feet, you belong by my feet!" he said

I licked his toes and parted my lips and sucked his toes into my mouth one at a time, all tasting ripe as I slobbered over his toes and ran my tongue over them all and in between them and across the balls of his feet. I was voraciously devouring his toes, licking up and down both arches and length of both soles! Then brought my teeth into play and substituted licking for nibbling and saw the sensation of his toes nibbled, not yet intolerable for him but not pleasurable either!

"NO!! PLEASE, NO! AHH AHHH AAHAHAHA N-N-NOOO !! NOT LIKETHAT! NOT LIKE TH-TH-THA-AAAH-HA-HAAAT!
PLEE-HEE-HEEZE!" Mihai said

I lifted my face from his saliva slicked toes and asked with exaggerated innocence

"What's the matter Mihai? I thought you were liking this." I said

"The licking I like, it's okay a little but I don't like the teeth!"

"Oh right so you here now for $300 so I'll figure something out like this then!" I said

I began lightly running the fingertips of each of my hands very slowly up and down the saliva lubed sensitive soles of Mihai's' firmly secured feet, less severe than the nibbling but as he found no less unbearable as his feet wriggled and toes twitched as he tried to avoid the tickling!

My fingers continued their tantalizing spider walking over the restrained soles in front of him and he squirmed and bit on his lips and squeezed his eyes shut as along the centre of his soles was a really sensitive spot. I then told him tonight I was in charge and despite however much he might hate the sensations, he would earn the $300 and straight boy feet like his my nemesis, his really appealing being so dirty, sweaty, smelly, tasty and now ticklish and saying I'd bet it wasn't a first time but his reactions and expressions betrayed the fact it was.

"IT IS FIRSTTIME AND NOT GOOD, TOOOMUCH I DON'T LIKE THIS PLEASE STOP FOR MIHAI YES!" he said

I shook my head now my turn to smile and swapped the gentle teasing for a no-holds-barred torture technique: scraping cruelly,
rapidly, and unpredictably across the surface of both soles placing him in the confines of ticklish agony!

"N-N-NO!! AH AH AHAHA!! NO, TH-THAT'S N-NOT GOOD!! AAAAH HA HA HA....NOOOOOOO...!!" Mihai begged

I responded winking at him and my fingertips stroking even faster along his bare soles soon raking my fingernails mercilessly over both tender arches and up to the unbearably sensitive area under his toes and Mihai went absolutely crazy and soon he was exhausted and I stopped! Mihai lay breathing as hard as if he'd just run a marathon.

I gave him a few moments and then began some tongue work but not tickling but just loving lusting after straight feet that had never seen much action! I spent a good hour so they were lubricated nicely and told him I had some tickle toys I'd be making sure that his feet were subjected to so the bristles of a hairbrush, the teasing from a feather, the sensation of a marker felt pen nib inkless, the revolving bristles of my sonicare but starting with this and showed him the fork! The pointed tines do not hurt used properly but on a guy like Mihai excruciatingly ticklish, far in excess of teeth nibbling!

I ignored his protest showing him a taste of indifference as I set to work and lightly the tines scraped up and down specifically the centre of both soles so within ten minutes he was a wreck and willing to agree to anything so to earn the $300 he would stay for the duration of the other tickle toys; as if he had a choice as money talks right!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back