• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Remembering Dan M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
At the unit headquarters where I worked, there was a SMSgt named Dan S. who really appealed to me. He was in his mid-30's real tall at 6'2" very masculine in affect, and in pretty damn good shape. The two things that really got to me were: (1) his wonderful smile--he was really nice-looking, althought not a pretty boy, and his toothy smile made his whole face light up, and (2) his feet, which from his low-quarters I knew had to be at least size 12's.

Anyway, I was stationed at that headquarters for 15 months, and over time I got to know Dan fairly well. He was always so pleasant and helpful to me and everybody else, and just basically a super nice guy. Our commander, a brigadier general (one star), really depended on Dan a lot because the guy could get more done quicker than any of the non-coms around.

The commander liked me personally, and eventually he offered to arrange it so I could get off-facility monthly quarters allowance, which would enable me to take an apartment in the local community instead of having to live on the base--and I accepted his kind offer. Anyway, Dan S. offered to help me move my gear to the furnished apartment when I found one, and since he had a pick-up truck, I accepted his offer to help me move. By the way Dan was happily married as far as I knew, with three kids, so I wasn't expecting to ever get a crack at his big feet but, like they say, you just never know....

Dan came to the quarters one Saturday afternoon with his pick-up, and he and I loaded all my gear and stuff into it. He followed me in my car to the apartment, and then helped me unload everything. I didn't have any bed linens, so we went to a local shopping mall, where I bought sheets, pillows, and pillow cases, a bedspread, and a couple blankets. When we got back to the apartment, Dan came in with me and helped me make up the bed with the new bed clothes. I flopped full-length on the bed, which seemed real luxurious to me after that narrow military bunk I'd slept in for so long.

Alan removed his shoes and flopped on the bed right beside me to test it out, and pronounced it super comfortable. I lighted a cigarette and just lay there relaxing, and Dan lit one up, too. I raised myself up on my elbows (because I was intensely curious to get a good look at his big dark-socked feet at the end of the bed). I had secretly jerked myself off many times in the barracks, just fantasizing about those big feet--so I wasn't going to let the opportunity pass to finally get a look at them.

The two of us were just chatting as we both lay there, and when there was a pause in the conversation, I openly stared at Dan's socked feet and then made a joking remark about his "huge" foot size. He gave a snort of laughter and said all the men in his family had big feet and told me he feet were size 14's. All I could think to say was: "Wow! No kidding!" He asked me what size mine were, and I told him they were only 10.5's, small compared to his. Then, aware of how lame it probably sounded to him, I told him I'd never seen feet as big as his.

Always the nice guy, Dan surprised me by sitting up and pulling his black socks off--to give me a look at his bare feet. One look at them, and I was hooked. His meaty tootsies were gorgeous--with long, thick toes, all veiny on top, with a liberal growth of long brown hair growing on the tops and tufts of it on his long toes. He lifted one foot into the air a bit to display it, and I saw that his heels were real meaty and fleshy--just the type I'd always found hot. Many times really large-sized feet on a guy aren't all that well-formed and great looking but Dan's sure were.

In my excitement, I just told him that his feet were really beautifully formed and that I'd love to massage them for him sometime. Dan said: "Really? You think my feet are attractive? Nobody's ever told me that before." He was bemused and, I think, actually quite flattered that I thought his feet were so attractive, because he asked me what I liked about them.

I was beginning to feel self-conscious at that point, but I gamely went off and told him his how well-formed and well-shaped his feet were and pointed out to him that his toes were particularly nice the way they tapered in length and had well-articulated joints. I glanced over at him just then, and Dan was lying there smiling and looking at his feet. He looked at me and asked me if I'd like to see them closer, and I told him I would. So he end-for-ended himself, and his bare feet were setting there right beside my head, which let me eye them really close up. I sat up and inspected them closely, and in no time I had a full erection in my trousers. For one thing, I could easily detect the footy aroma of his feet, that great mix of foot sweat-and-leather that's always been a real turn-on for me.

I told him I wanted to get a good look at his soles and asked him to turn over on his stomach, and he promptly turned over. His soles were all crinkled in that position, and I nearly blew my load right there looking at them. The round fleshy heels were real smooth, and then the crinkles criss-crossed his feet right up to the base of his toes. I decided to lean down and smell his feet, and at just that moment he called out to me, apologizing for his smelly foot odor. I instantly told him the smell wasn't offensive to me at all, that in fact I actually kind of liked it.

I just went ahead and sniffed, first his heels, then the arches, and then the balls of his feet and his perfect, meaty toes. I glanced around at him, and he had turned and was watching me smell his feet. He looked straight back at me and smiled. "You really do like that, don't you," he commented. "If you want to massage them now, go ahead," he added, and then he just collapsed on the bed again, utterly relaxing.

The temptation to tickle his big, soft, meaty feet was too strong for me to resist, and I gingerly drew a line with my forefinger lightly from his toes to his heels. His reaction was immediately and electric. He let out a whoop of startled laughter and jerked his feet upward, just missing smashing them into me. "Oh Jack you're not gonna tickle me are you?" he cried out. "God damn, my feet are sooooo ticklish! I don't think I can stand being tickled, especially on my feet!"

I was elated and super excited by his reaction but I felt deep disappointment that I wasn't going to be able to tickle Dan's soft crinkled soles.

"Well, I'd love to tickle you, but if you can't take it..."

I deliberately let him hear the disappointment I was feeling. To my delight, the tactic worked.

Dan turned and looked at me, and he had an odd expression of concern-mised-with-dread on his face.

"Well, wait a minute. If you'll promise to give me a massage afterwards, then I guess I could take a little tickling first," he said. "I mean, if it's that important to you..." he trailed off.

Right then I knew I had him. He was going to let me tickle him after all.

"Just don't tickle me too hard or too long, okay?" he added.

I agreed to that, smiling at him, and he turned back around and reached out with his big hands and grabbed the cross rail of the bed frame to brace himself. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be," he called out to me.

I was touched by his submission to being tickled and it had already occured to me that I might be able to tickle him again if I didn't 'go for broke' with the tickling. So I set to work, very lightly stroking his soles and tickling him quite delicately. He started squirming immediately and shortly he began to giggle. He couldn't help himself. I used this opportunity to explore his feet to see the exact spots that were the most ticklish to him. There were basically three--his heels (somewhat unusual in my experience), across his arches, and around his toes and the base of them. Whenever Dan's giggling turned into frank laughter, I'd back off a bit. Each time I did that, he'd call out "Thanks Jack!"

I lightly tickled his feet for maybe 45 minutes, working in brief periods until his reactions got pretty strong, when I'd back off for a bit before tickling his feet some more. Then I told him, "Okay, tickling is over--now it's time for the massage."

He emitted a deep sigh of relief and relaxed again, and I begin giving his feet a really good, first-class massage and rubdown, keeping the pressure firm so as not to tickle him. There wasn't an inch of those big feet of his that I didn't rub and massage, and as I worked on him, he intermittently let out deep sighs of pleasure and sometimes even moaned from it. I massaged Alan's wonderful, meaty feet for around an hour that first time, and the smell of his feet was all over my hands. From his reaction to it, I found that a firm, deep pressure applied down the center of his arches seemed to feel particularly good to him.

Half-way through the process, I asked him to turn over on his back so I could work on the tops of his feet. When he seemed to hesitate to obey my request, I figured something was wrong, and I just asked him: "Is something wrong Dan?"

"Well, yes, I think so," he said to me, sounding nervous and embarrassed. "What you're doing feels really great to me, but for some reason I've got a full hard-on."

I breezily told him that was not at all unusual when a guy was being massaged and not to give it another thought. That seemed to relieve his anxiety, and he turned himself over onto his back. I purposefully averted my eyes from looking at his crotch, but instead turned to massaging the tops of his feet, beginning on his thick toes and then slowly progressing up the length of is feet and told him they were gonna be soothed and began giving both feet a thorough tongue bath so he was moaning but I said nothing about that and half hour later told him massage done!

His eyes opened, and he smiled up at me and told me that had felt really wonderful. I smiled back at him, and told him I was happy he'd enjoyed it. I thanked him for all his help getting me moved into the apartment. He sat up, pulled his socks back on, and then swung his long legs over the side of the bed and put his shoes on.

I walked out to his pick-up with him, thanking him again for his help. I added that if there was ever anything I could do to help sometime, all he had to do was let me know. In response having winked Dan climbed into the driver's seat and rolled down the window.

He started the motor, and then he said to me: "I'll tell you one thing I'd sure like you to do for me." I asked what it was. "Could you give me another massage some time?" he asked, almost shyly. I grinned at him and said: "Sure thing, no problem. Any time but of course I will have to get in a little tickling, too. Deal?" He laughed, and nodded: "Deal. Maybe I'll eventually get used to that."

He never did 'get used to that' though but he sure did get to liking it when I tickled him especially feet secured and licked!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back