• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ahmed M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
It was the Hilton Hotel in Tangiers, Morocco and there were several bell men near the front desk to carry your luggage to your room. I eyed each of them as I signed into the hotel at the front desk, and it wasn't the real young guys that most took my eye but a more mature guy in his early 30's who was tall, slim and had a fit physique and really good-looking, to me anyway. His name was Ahmed and as I followed him onto the elevator and down the hall to my room, we chatted small talk, and I got to check out his feet. He was wearing black leather dress shoes, highly shined, and black dress socks, and his feet looked to be large-sized to me, judging from his shoes. He unlocked the door with the key card and brought the luggage cart in and placed my duffel bag and my briefcase on the bed.

As he talked to me Ahmed smiled a lot, and I decided he was decidedly a hot hit. After I tipped him $5 he told me before he left that if I needed any room service or anything, he'd be on duty until 11pm that night and to request him by name when I called the front desk. I was only 23 years old myself, and I think he felt comfortable with me because I was about 10 years young than he was. Anyway, I told him I'd be sure to ask for him if I needed room service, and he made a humorous mock-salute, smiled at me, and left.

I went out for dinner to a popular local restaurant, and by the time I got back to the hotel, it was almost 10:30 PM. I got in the elevator, and just as the doors were closing, Ahmed walked by and glanced in at me. He smiled and waved, and I gave him a mock-salute in returning his greeting.

Back in my room, I grabbed a quick shower, and as I was drying off, the room phone rang. I went and answered it--it was Ahmed, the bellman. He said he would be going off duty in a few minutes and that if there was anything I wanted, a beer or something, he'd be happy to bring it up before he left for the day. So I asked him to bring up four beers. He said he'd be there with them in a few minutes.

I turned the TV on, dressed in some PJ's I ordinarily never wore, and there was a knock on the room door precisely at 11 pm. I went and let Ahmed in, and he set the tray of beers on the table in the room. He pulled a churck key opener out of his pocket and opened a beer for me, and he said he'd leave the opener with me. I thanked him, tipped him another $5, and he asked me if there was anything else he could do for me.

I told him: "Sure, since you're off-duty now, how about helping me drink these beers? I'd appreciate the company."

He flashed a big grin and said he'd be glad to. I popped a second bottle of beer and told Ahmed to make himself comfortable, handing the beer bottle to him. He said "Okay!", and he took the monkey jacket coat and his bow tie off, and he sat down on the sofa in front of the TV. He lifted his feet up on the cocktail table, and he asked me if I'd mind if he took his shoes off. I told him not at all, and I asked him if being on his feet all during his shift made his feet tired and sore?

He said his feet were tired and sore and he untied his shoes and took them off. He wiggled his toes in his black socks, and I was mesmerized. I teasingly said he had some big feet there, and I asked him what size shoes he wore. He said he wore size 12's. I couldn't take my eyes off those big feet, hidden inside his socks.

Ahmed noticed me staring at his socked feet, I guess, because he asked me if his foot odour was getting to me. I told him it wasn't--that I couldn't smell anything. I added that I kind of enjoyed big feet on a guy, and I offered to massage his feet for him if he'd like that, watching him closely to see how he reacted.

He said: "Yes I like that--but ticklish on the feets."

I laughed and said: "Well, okay, I promise not to tickle your feet then but I'd enjoy tickling your big feet, to tell you the truth, and it would be worth $25 to you if you'll let me tickle them."

My offer seemed to surprise him but then he surprised me.

"For $25 you can tickle my feet and and I stay night with you!"

I realized then that Ahmed wanted me like I wanted him, and I told him that sounded great to me.

We both laughed a bit nervously, and then he asked me if I wanted to tickle him there on the sofa or over on the bed. I opted for the bed, and he undressed completely and then stretched out on the bed. Ahmed's naked body was really hot to me, he already had a full erection. I went over and took his dark socks off him, and I knelt down and sniffed all over his bare feet. He had those crinkled soles that drive me absolutely wild, and long, thick toes with a tuft of dark hair on each toe.

He started giggling a bit, and he told me he was really very ticklish on his feet. I asked him where else he was ticklish, and he confessed he was real ticklish just about everywhere. So I asked him if he would be able to lie still and let me tickle him. He said he didn't know if he could do that or not. I asked him if he'd let me tie him down, then, so I could get my money's worth in tickling him.

Looking me straight in the eye, he asked me: "You won't hurt me will you?" I told him no, I just wanted to tickle him a while, and then I'd tickle and stroke his big cock and give him the biggest orgasm he'd ever had. He sort of groaned in anticipation, and he told me I could tie him down if I wanted to.

By the time he was immobilized, he was leaking pre-cum. I got settled in position to start tickling his bare feet, and he told me he'd probably laugh like an insane person and beg me to stop but that it would be okay if I just kept tickling him. That was music to my ears! So I began by tickling both hot, smelly masculine feet, and he was true to his word, in a few seconds he was laughing shrilly and pulling against the bonds like a crazy guy.

His peels of helpless laughter just stimulated me more, and gradually I tickled a path all over his jerking, wiggling body. His sweet spots were on the feet, under his arms, and his sides and stomach. He started to lose his erection only once, when I was mercilessly tickling his hairy, musky armpits and making him shriek with uncontrollable laughter.

I backed off on that and began stroking his cock instead, and in a moment it was tightly erect again. I teased and tickled Ahmed for over two hours before I finally let him shoot his load, and I thought he was going to pass out from the sheer intensity of it. After he settled down again I treated his stinky feet to a ticklish tongue bath

The next two days I stuck with Ahmed and he came and spent those nights with me, too. At my request, he kept wearing the same pair of black socks, and the aroma of his feet just got riper and better to me. I tickled Ahmed on his hyper-ticklish feet and all over his body and practically drove him insane with it, but he stayed hard throughout most of his tickling ordeals. I also nibbled and lightly bit his feet and toes which really drove him nuts. The last night together I licked his feet and sucked his toes and smelled their euphoric aroma near enough all night and tickled them both maybe sadistically but made sure they were tickled as something to remember me by!

Ahmed came and carried my luggage down to the lobby when I checked out, and on the way to the front desk, I asked him if I could see him again the next time I came through Tangiers and he told me he had enjoyed every minute with me but that he was married and the father of two little girls and didn't think seeing me again was a good idea because he was afraid that he'd get permanently hooked on me and slipped his worn black socks into my jacket pocket. I've not been back there since!

Last edited:
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back