• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pervert M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The Russian Agent needed to talk and I was to gain the info but not to leave marks as he was useful so I was wondering what to do and went to the basement room where still in suit pants, shirt n' tie so just jacket off the 6' 28 yr old lay blindfold secured to the interrogation table. I stared at the handsome guy and his black shiny leather shoes caught my attention, they were new and I wondered? It was night so figured his feet would be very warm and sweaty in them and my job to gain info in any way I choose and knowing Ivan Petrov being straight and a womaniser as his file told, wanted his lesson to be humiliating an experience for him and also wanted fun with him myself!

He was pretty arrogant saying it was all a misunderstanding, that he was not saying anything as there was nothing to tell us etc etc as I told him I had my orders as I started to unlace his left shoe and read out size 13 and remarked his foot in the black sock had a strong smell and bet he was glad his shoe off that his foot could breathe.

Feeling inside the shoe telling him it was warm and slightly damp and inhaled his shoe, giving it a deep sniff so he asking about the fixation with his foot and I kept him guessing saying I was working on a hunch that was all. I unlaced his other shoe and gently pulled it off. I sensed Ivan was anxious to move and he flinched as I touched his socked feet. I seeing this told him I sensed my intuition was right and asked him directly if he was ticklish on his big feet which he denied cursing and insulting me.

"Ivan you seem to have good intuition too but I don't think of myself as a 'Pervert' but a guy with imaginative tastes, flavoured not vanilla and something about your feet entices me and I'm gonna figure what that is and that's that and use them to get you to talk and up to you however long that takes!"

I ran my right index finger from heel and along sole to his toes and saw him biting his lip trying not to laugh as his toes slightly curled as I started lightly tickling through his sock starting from the heel and sliding my fingertips up over his arch and promptly held his socked toes back with my other hand making his right foot taut and continued stroking my other fingers up n' down the foot. I couldn't believe how much it tickled him even in the warm fabric of his sock and his being able to control his reaction!

I did the same to his left foot to similar reactions from him and told him that he need not worry disturbing anyone with his laughter as the room soundproof, it was just me, him and his feet! After a stint stroking both socked feet soles, fingers sliding up and down them slowly he laughed and I stopped and congratulated him on his initial resitance and other interrogators might have given up on the technique but adding not this one; not me!

I was here for the duration! I spidered my fingers up and down the socked soles individually and simultaneously and explored where his feet were the most ticklish and found under his toes being a hot spot.

“AHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHANOOOOOOO FUCCKKINNGGG STOPPPPP!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA” Ivan's sweaty, warm socked feet were so ticklish responding wildly as my lively fingers continued their intense treatment, stroking, wiggling and raking along the socked soles sending unbearably ticklish sensations through Ivan's body. I then stopped tickling and taunted him saying he had great shaped feet with an intoxicating masculine smell to them that I was sure his many female conquests enjoyed and he yelled

"Dity dog bastard nobody touches my feet!"

I smled saying to him "That's not right is it Ivan, what am I doing?"

He told me "Fuck you stop that!"

I had settled in to massaging each socked foot telling him it makes them perspire more so my fingers would glide more devastatingly along his eventually bare feet as the warmer the feet, the more sensitive they'd be and a first time for everything here was a new expereince for him and one he'd remember remarking on the amazing smell asking him if Russian guy's feet always smelled as intoxicating or maybe like his dark looks and olive complexion an inheritance from his Armenian roots, this insight letting him know we knew all about his background! His feet writhing like they were on fire!

I removed the right sock slowly revealing his foot inch-by-inch. Ivan swallowed nervously as I began to rub his bare foot making comments on its appeal, the masculine smell, high arch, long toes making him seethe which I enjoyed hearing saying I'd be a good P.R. for his feet. The other sock off I spent some time stroking his gorgeous bare feet as he wriggled his toes a little, although it was an involuntary reaction. I pressed my nose into his left sole and sniffed, slowly moving up to his toes as I inhaled, then I ran my nose along his toes, sniffing each of them one at a time and I did exactly the same with his right foot and then I moved on to licking his soles. I licked the length of each of his bare soles, from his heels to the tips of his toes. He tasted delicious. He sniggered a little as my tongue flicked around his toes.

“What’s wrong Ivan ?” I said.

“Fuck off you bastard, you stop what you're doing!"

"Ivan I want you to see this!" I said stopping to remove his blindfold as he cursed me more than ever!

Back at his feet I smiled at him and then continued to suck on his toes, one-by-one, wrapping my lips around them and fellating them, massaging them with my tongue.

“Mmm, tasty,” I said with a grin. Ivan shook his head and looked disgusted. I nibbled on his toes for a while longer before turning my attention to the tops of his feet which I kissed and licked all over. I then ran a finger along the sole of his right foot. He flinched and instinctively tried to pull away.

“Cut it out you pervert!" Ivan shouted.

I began tickling his left foot only, my fingers sliding up and down his bare sole as he flexed his toes and jerked his foot from side-to-side. With a single finger, I scratched around the ball of his foot and underneath his toes. He was trying not to laugh and was hissing through his nose as I toyed with his toes pinching and wriggling them between my thumb and forefinger. He was pretty resistant to reacting as this clearly was ticklish hell for him.

I started to tickle both of his feet together, my fingers all over his soles and probing in-between his toes. He couldn’t hold it in any longer and burst into a fit of laughter, struggling against his bonds.

“Oh, fuck, no!” he gasped with each breath, before breaking into another fit of giggles. I had him right where I wanted him. As I flicked my tongue between his toes like a snake, he started to cry out,

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHASTOOOOP! STOOOPIT STOP!

I ignored him and carried on torturing his toes for another ten minutes before stopping as the spy panted, gasped for breath!

"You had enough Petrov, so tell me all about 'Project X51' and the intention to infiltrate Area 51, who is your contact?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about I have told you, this is a mistake, I have nothing to say to you!" he reponded

"Okay if you say so, you know your female admiriers don't know what they're missing, have your feet always tasted so good Ivan?" I said

I slid my tongue in a little circle in the middle of his left arch, licking at his foot over and over, sliding my tongue up, then back down, up, down so Ivan was soon laughing like crazy. I slid my tongue in between his toes as my fingers ran along the arch as his foot was lubed up with his sweat and my saliva making it tickle even more! His toes wiggled and curled and then I switched to sliding my fingers side to side as a new technique from up and down! Ivan was going nuts as I kept up the torment! I then changed feet and ran my fingers from the toes to heels of his right foot.

I began stroking in between his toes and stroked along the ridge under his toes

"Hahahahahahahaha STOP THAT BASTARD! Hahahahahahahaha!" "Hahahahahahahahahahahaha STOOOP IT! Hahahahahaha! Hahahahahaha!" is all Ivan could say

My fingers moved like wildfire with enthusiasm along his left sole and I could see tickled Ivan like hell, I loved seeing the wrinkles on his sole and traced my fingers along them and took great pleasure in tickling the living shit out of Ivan as sweat drenched his handsome face.

“AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOMOREEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOPPPPPPP ITTTTTNOWWWWWAHHAHAHAHAAA” “AAHAHAH FUCCKKKK YOUUUU HAHAHAHAHHAA” Ivan yelled

“I will break you Ivan!” I told him

My fingers concentrated on his wiggling toes and the intensity of the tickling stepped up as I started drilling my fingers between each of his Ivan's toes and then ran my wet tongue on his left sole and slid between his toes and the combination I call 'Lickling' is something I excel in doing

“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA PPPPLLLEASSEEEE STOPPP AHAHAHAHAHA IIIMMMM BEGGINNNNGGG YOUUUUUU AHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA”“AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OOKKKK AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I then caressed Ivan's right foot and sniffed its powerful aroma and after a few seconds started licking his toes excitedly causing Ivan to squirm uncontrollably as I kept licking all over his bare foot. Then pulled the 'sonicare' from my pocket and 'Bzzzz' switched it on and began running the bristles along the soles of his feet from heels to toes.

"NOOOOOHHAHAHAHAHASTOOOPITAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" Ivan shook his head from side to side desperately trying to jerk his feet away as the bristles went up and down and alternated teasing from one foot to the next and every single bristle sent electric shock type tickles to Ivan as I smiled facing Ivan's feet loving the way this tortuous technique was making them dance so perfectly.

"Ivan you expect me to believe you know nothing about the Kremilns project threatenng our nations national security but you told me your feet were not ticklish and well we know that's not true! This brush hell isn't it, bristles revolving and gliding so gently up and down these large sweaty soles and so devilishly in between your tasty toes, yeah you ought to feed these morsels to one of those women you mess with, why deprive them!"

I switched off the sonicare and eagerly began licking Ivan's left foot, his feet having a delicious taste I was going to continue taking full advantage of and he in no position to stop me as I told him. I was licking very slowly and a bonus being the Russian spy being so hideously tongue ticklish! I sucked on each of his ten toes for two minutes each, sucking on all four of Ivans's smaller toes on each foot before sucking, and gently nibbling, on his two big toes for four minutes. Then repeating the process with his right foot knowing it was embarrassing him, humiliating him, sickening him and torturing him!

I quit the oral action and resumed stroking up and down both soles. Immediately Ivan's laughter intensified becoming high pitched and loud laughter. He thrashed desperately and wriggled as my fingers on both feet stroked from the bases of his heels to his toes and then across the arches, up the sides of his feet and along the arches of both of his hot n' sweaty feet as he roared in hysterical laughter as my fingers scribbled fast all over both of his soles. Working over the heels and along the centre of his soles, tickling the tops of his toes and the insteps, before working onto the arches and once again stopping to give Ivan a break. I told him that he would talk as this was an all nighter' or longer as this guy was as hed' said; a 'Pervert' for feet!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back