• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickliish Tony M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I will tell you about a straight guy I met called Tony. Early 30's married he played with his wife's feet but had not had his played with and wanted the experience of it. 6' tall he had size 11 feet and we met when she was away and he in from work. He wanted to feel helpless so his feet were tied and his loafer shoes off, I faced two warm black socked feet and one finger slowly slid up n' down each socked sole, toes wiggled and he tried and fought not to react but strokes saw him try to pull his feet away.

Tony specifically asked to be tortured on his feet by a guy so not to be unfaithful to his wife and a non - sexual experience / experiment; this needs to be remembered! I kept stroking up and down his feet across both arches, back and forth along his soles and around his socked toes!

I commented his feet being hot and needing cooling and off came his socks and finger stroking began but in between and along the ridge under his toes just teasing and tormenting him as he was very sensitive around his toes but along the sides of his feet and his arch had him really squirming. Toes teased again and tickling under them and my telling him that his feet smelled and were very sweaty and needed more cooling down. So dragged the tip of my tongue along each foot in turn from heels to toes and wiggled it across the base of his toes and slipping between them all which really made Tony giggle then licked his insteps! Then wiggled my fingers from his heels tickling around the edges and along the centre of each foot. Up n'down the sides of them menacingly! Up to his toes again!

Tony loved to hate the conflicting sensations and sucking and nibbling his toes drove him wild! His helpless toes wiggling in my mouth as my fingers lightly caressed along his soles which being licked so lubricated, they easily glided along. The tickling intensity increased as my fingers did the walking all over his feet. I liked seeing his toes curl and clench as I teased the balls of his feet and both arches.

Verbally speaking to him saying his feet seemed to be ticklish etc and holding his toes back with one hand and tickling around and under them with the other. I teased under them all and then resumed tickling both heels, arches and the balls of his very warm, sweaty feet tender feet and his worst spot on his feet was in fact his arches, just a small touch there sent him into desperate laughter so some intense foot tickling there which included my tongue technique! He knew my concentration was fixed on his size 11's as given a break from teasing I massaged them but soon brought my tongue back into play! Licking and tickling from every angle while I kept my fingers teasing the sides of each foot.

Tony had tools he used on his wife so the tip of a feather in between his toes then the quill end dragged along each sole up and down the length of both feet and along the ridge under his toes which he hated and then sawed the feather in between his toes before stopping the feather and using fingers wiggling all over his feet!

The Italian's feet tickle raped for a good three hours as both massaged, tormented with a feather as secured his feet were virgin and mine to corrupt, my fingers ran and spider tickled all over his feet as I showed him that I am fixated on guys feet and a tickle torture expert. I used a brush and electric toothbrush on Tony's feet a little but I prefer fingers and tongue as these are the best weapons of all!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back