• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about tickled guys

robmic

Verified
I am wondering, what's the fascination with the guys tickled in these stories being big, macho hairy guys? Why not the little guys? Someone that's only, maybe, 5'5 or so and under 160# thereabouts, height/weight proportionate. And hairless or close to it. The wimpy guys, or nerdy guys. And the stinky feet, what's up with that? Why not clean, fresh out of the shower clean... Just curious... :shrug:

:3poke:As a tall, thin and not a big manly type guy I have to agree. :iagree:
101.JPG Or
from the story The Amazon and the Harem Boy
best.JPG

Last edited:
Speaking as one of those less-manly guys, I gotta say I'm with you all the way... XD
I don't mind the macho men, mind you--although preferably without hairy Gaston chests--but we of the less masculine frames need more love too! X3

It varies, but this thread sheds some relevant light on it. The cliché of traditional expectations that men should be outwardly strong and in control, juxtaposed with the placement of them in a situation that removes that outward strength and control, naturally fascinates some people (of both sexes).

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ers-what-do-you-enjoy-most-about-tickling-men

That said, I've also come across plenty of good stories that sidestep consideration of that stereotype entirely.

I can kind of see why a lot of people want to tickle "macho men", but I absolutely do agree with you here. I've always preferred the scrawny, timid, not-so-hairy, shy/nerdy/awkward male lees. (I also like cleanliness, lmao.) It's a shame that we rarely see this kind of male lee, but I always love seeing this type of character tickled in mainstream TV and films. :D

I honestly didn't think hairy men was still an appealing thing. This is coming from a 23 year old, 5'9, skinny, non-muscular hairy guy. Every guy I see today has their chests/torsos either trimmed or completely shaved. I rarely meet women that tell me they think hair chests/torsos are sexy anymore. I figured my kind was becoming a minority, and encouraged to shave off our hair. I'm frankly quite surprised that hairy males are still deemed attractive. :whoah:

Although stinky feet are pretty fricken gross. Stinky anything is gross honestly...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back