• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When fantasies become reality

soles4me

It was early Spring 2015. We had just left the hospital after visiting my brother-in-law. It was time to go help my sister-in-law finish moving. I ran home real quick to grab a shower and told her I'd be there in 1/2 hour or so. After showering I put on a pair of shorts, a tank top and flip flops. After all it was quite warm out. I got to Shellys house and went in to see what had to go next. She asked me to take apart the bed in their bedroom. This thing had a monster headboard and was very well secured. I had to slide in between the wall and the bed on my back to be able to remove the dozens of screws and bolts holding this thing together. It took me a short while to squeeze into position and very hard to move around. I was checking to see what tools I was going to need when I heard another voice. Shelly's daughter was there and had been in the bath tub. Her husband was out of town so she spent the night at her moms place. She saw me laying there and asked if I was compfy under there? No, I replied can't really move much. That's when she decided to have some fun. Jenny, Shelly's daughter, said to her mom, "hey mom, do you suppose my Uncle is ticklish?" I don't know, Shelly replied, I have never tried. Jenny said, "let's find out". Before I could say anything Jenny had my flip flops off and was tickling my bare feet. Yes, it tickled and I am ticklish. Jenny was really enjoying herself. Wasn't too long before I had developed an erection from this torment. Jenny noticed and made the remark, "he must like it, check that out!!" I felt cool air on my erect penis because it was standing straight up out of my shorts. Jenny started to reach for it but Shelly stopped her, wait til he gets done with the bed.

To be continued!!!

When fantasies become reality continued

It was a good thing Shelly stopped Jenny because I was close to blowing my load. I told them I needed a Phillips screwdriver and a 1/2 inch wrench. I waited for Jenny to go get the tools. A few minutes later Jenny handed me the tools. The screwdriver she was holding the shaft with her toes on her right foot. I took the screwdriver but she still had a grip, so I did something I had fantasized about for years. I tickled her barefoot and she let go. Then she handed the wrench in the same manner using her left foot. Again I had to tickle her foot to get her to let go. Now is when the fun really started. I expected her to pull her feet back up but she didn't. I payed there for a couple minutes just admiring her barefeet. Size 7 1/2. Super sexy, soft and sensitive. I am finally getting my chance to fulfill one of my fantasies. I started tickling her feet waiting for her to pull away. To my surprise she didn't. She held her feet there and allowed me to continue tickling her feet. I was truly enjoying myself. In fact my erection grew back to standing straight up. This caught Shelly's attention. So she felt it was necessary to play with it. I kept up my assault on Jenny's perfect feet and I think so is enjoying it. Shelly was slowly stroking my rock hard penis and I was doing everything in my power to keep from unloading. Then Shelly changed her method, she gripped my cock and started using her thumb to gently rub that spot just under the tip. I was still tickling Jenny's feet, but now I was using my tongue. Her feet had the aroma of fresh cut strawberries from the bath oil she used earlier. Tasted good too. Shelly was still working on my penis. Every once in a while she would use her tongue to keep it moist. I was licking Jenny's feet like mad and doing everything I could to not cum. It was getting more and more difficult. This went on for what seemed like a couple hours. It had been about 40 minutes. Every once in awhile Jenny would move a foot to keep my attention. Coming up on an hour I just could not hold back any more. I wrapped my lips around the big toe on Jenny's right foot. Swirling my tongue around her toe and used my fingers on the smooth arch of the same foot. She really jerked and I tightened my grip to prevent escape. Shelly could tell by her grip that it was time. She wrapped her lips around the head of my penis and began sucking. I haven't felt anything that intense in along time. Felt like I unloaded a gallon. I did find out later that Jenny loves to have her feet tickled and she fingered herself to orgasm twice while I was tickling her feet. I can't wait to tickle her again. Oh, by the way, my other fantasy was getting a blow job from Shelly. I also really want to tickle her feet too. She too has real sexy feet. I will let you know if it happens.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back