• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in Paris M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was in Paris for the weekend and had gone to the discreet 'Krash Club' in the Marais district of the city and seen the 30 yr old exec arrive suited and booted and change into a white tee shirt and white shorts and looked odd still in black city socks and shoes. I watched him head for the sleazy play area in the basement and followed and hoping he would saw him enter one of the three darkened cubicles. Allowing a few minutes seeing he'd left the door ajar I followed in and made eye contact and he signalled close the door and I did and locked it. Music blaring I was pleased to soon discover Claude spoke English. An attractive guy wearing a gold ring and I could tell married trade.

I saw already in his shorts he was stiff and interested, guessing he would be interested in sucking any guy's dick and having his own serviced and told him it was his lucky night as I was horny as hell and wanted fun with him, he smiled and I knew would be easy to control and put my arm around him guiding him to the bed and letting him touch my hard dick in my black leather trousers to give him a false sense of security and told him to lie down and he did.

Dark haired and eyed and tall 6' so my type I found him willing to be secured to the bed and whilst securing his arms lightly stroked him and noted he flinched so stopped and then secured his ankles leaving shoes on. I then winked! His dick tenting I squeezed it smiling and he gasped so clearly wanting me to play with it. I smiled and then leaned over him and ran my right hand under his tee shirt to his left armpit, sweat moist and hairy, he moaned and clenched his teeth squirming as my fingers stroked his pit gently.

"Claude are you ticklish?" I whispered and he shook his head

"Claude I think you are I said and from inside my boot pulled out my Swiss Army Knife and Claude shuddered but I assured him I wasn't going to attack or harm him but wanted the tee shirt off and I slit it from him and then replaced the knife I'd smuggled in and very lightly I began tickling his sides and stomach getting a great response!

"PP..PPPLEAS Haha ahahaha ahaha ahahahaahahahahahahahahaPleas...hahahaha STOPPPPPPP!!!"

I did as his breathing was in gasps and he squirmed in the restraint straps and I let him calm down

"Admit it Claude you're very ticklish Yes!

He nodded saying in perfect English "Yyyyes I'm ticklish!"

"Tell me where Claude!" I teased him knowing he wouldn't!

"Working all day in your suit it must be good to be out of it but Claude still in your shoes and the socks worn all day, your feet must be so hot n' sweaty now so let's get your shoes off and let them breathe!"

Claude shuddered but I positioned myself by his secured feet and smiled up at him as I unlaced them and pulled them off and making a gesture of holding my nose as they smelled like feet he curled his toes in the nylon black socks as I began tickling the socked soles very lightly and this all it took and he giggled and moved his head back and forth and soon uncontrollable laughter as I stroked each foot a little bit harder!

"AAAAhhhhh hahah ahhahah ple hahaha ayou ha a nonononon hahahahhahhhhhahahaha haha hee hee hahahh on no hahahah Please nohahahahahah quitha ahahaha h ah ahhahhaha.."

I peeled both socks off and proceeded to tickle torture both bare feet as I looked at him saying he better get used to being tickled as he was going to be by me and continued stroking them remarking on their size, shape and smell as lying down myself they faced me inches from my face! I breathed their stink in and tentatively tongue touched them and instantly his toes clenched and he tried to retract his feet but no chance of that happening!

Instead I told him to unclench his toes for me but he didn't, asked to again he didn't so in turn gripped his toes and pulled them back and ran my fingers along the ridge of his toes which drove him crazy but told him 'Bad boys get punished!' and continued the torment on his other foot and then both feet simultaneously! To date I have not witnessed anyone laughing like Claude! Using my knife again I cut away his shorts and inside his briefs evidence of his precum! I tickled his balls through the briefs and his whole body shuddered as his dick strained. I edged him for at least 20 minutes! Stopping when I sensed him about to cum!

My fingers began to glide and stroke all over Claude's body and wherever they touched, they tickled. My fingers tickling his sensitive bare feet, tickling up and down the outsides, fronts and insides of his legs, over and behind his knees, fingers tickling deep in his excruciatingly ticklish armpits, fingers digging between his ribs, jabbing into his sides, and stomach - tickling, tickling, tickling Claude lost in hysterical laughter and trying desperately to be free!

"Ahhh! Ehehehehe Hahahahaha NO! S-S-S-STOP!! Heee! Haaaaa! P-P-PLEASE!!STOP!! hahahhahahhahahaheeheheehehehaha Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

Claude was extremely ticklish almost everywhere but by far the most sensitive parts of his body were his feet. Having discovered this weakness by the strength of his reactions I enjoyed working specifically on them, dragging the pointed ends of my hired cars keys over the soles, poking between the toes, tickling the heels and the arches and tongue ticklish loved sucking each toe of the foot I was working on individually, using my teeth gently and getting deep in between them all with my tongue. Claude's violent reaction to my doing so and hearing his laugh escalate fueled my enthusiasm even more.

Handling the balls between his legs with sadistic delight through his briefs, I used the knife to slit them off him and see his desperate state of excitement. His entire nervous system was being overloaded by the malicious tickling torture I am profficent at delivering. The slightest touch anywhere sent him into uncontrollable paroxysms of hysterics. The tickling also adding to his need to of relief and release, to cum.

The tickling all over his body compounded his own horniness, as my experienced hands worked so lightly, teasingly and fiendishly on his balls and along his shaft and teasingly stroked the insides of his thighs! I knew another few seconds of this and he would shoot his load as his body shone with sweat! My fingers slid everywhere all over his body but I focused attention on his crotch teasing and tickling his balls and stroking right up in between his legs as pre-cum began to trickle down the shaft of his I guessed 6" or 7" circumsised dick!

I loved seeing him endure this unbearable and merciless tickle torture as my fingers worked on his balls, his nervous system and sexual responses were being used to torment him to the max and then wrapped one hand around the base of his throbbing shaft and began to jerk him off slowly and firmly and he shot a powerful load as he gasped and moaned! Momentarily a look of relief on his face until I drew the feather from my other boot and told him now he would be even more sensitive and sawed in between his toes with it driving him berserk! I then dragged the quill end up and down the soles of his feet! Both feet being worked on, he was hysterical again.

Heeheheheaargh! Eeeeee! Hahahaha!!"

I concentrating on his toes as Claude was particularly ticklish there, he clenched his toes to stop the feather sliding in between them so I gripped them and subjected him to a tortuous finger tickling followed by thorough tongue bath incorporating nibbling his toes really tasying them and all the time inhaling his powerful foot smell as toe by toe and inch by inch his feet were raped!

"Stop! Nohohohohohohohohoh STOP hhhehe hee hee hee aaahhhhhhahhahahahahah" Claude laughed and laughed and laughed.

Finally, I lowered my pants and shot my load onto his face and chest and he still secured left the room and the feather and saw two leather Masters close by and speaking with American accents and said love to stay for the party but the French Sub in the cubicle was great fun and horribly ticklish, real torture for him especially on his feet, have fun! They winked as they made their way inside and then

"HAHHAHAHAHANOOOHEHEHEEEHHAHAHAHAHAHSTOOPAHAHAHAHA!" Music to my ears as I left the club!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back