• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting What You Want F/M

LRufus

TMF Novice
"Man, Kevin! You're so lucky to go out with a girl like Maria," a friend says to the 22 year old pale, slim, brown haired boy. Kevin rolls his hazel eyes as they glide to his girlfriend, who's a curvaceous yet petite, round-faced 18 year old Mexican American girl with black hair in pigtails and likes to dress in everything pink and flowery. She waves to her boyfriend as she plays with her Barbies and G.I. Joes.
"Yeah right," complains Kevin, "If she was mature enough to put out. Every time I try to make a move on her, she screams like a child and I have to comfort her before she makes me look like a damn molester. Also, what girl her age still plays with dolls? It's embarrassing sometimes."
"Dude," his buddy replies, "you are too pushy. You need to make her feel comfortable. Find out what she likes." He grins, "You're too selfish, you know that? You deserve a punishment." He puts Kevin in a half nelson and claws his side.
Kevin shrieks and punches him in the gut.
"YOU KNOW I HATE THAT YOU FUCKING SADIST!" Kevin screams while shaking and rubbing his side.
The friend slowly stands back up and wheezes, "It's fun to know peoples' phobias. Anyway, what're you gonna do about Maria?"
Kevin calms down. "I'm gonna try to bang her again. If I can't, it's going to be over. I'm too pent up."
Maria tackles Kevin from behind. "HUG! HUG! HUG!" Kevin is knocked to the ground, but he's too distracted by Maria's C-Cup breasts on his neck to think about the pain.
"Kevin," Maria says while holding up a toy, "I got a new G.I Joe. I broke the last two, so I worked to get money, and then I went to Walmart, and then I saw the-"
"Babe," Kevin interrupts, "Why don't you come to my house after school? I have a surprise. You can bring your toys."
"YAY!" Maria squeezes Kevin and happily skips to her next class.

At Kevin's house, Maria looks all around with a frustrated look on her face. "Heeeey. Where's your dad?"
"Um..." Kevin thinks, "He's...on a business trip. I-I forgot to tell you. Hey, why don't we play in my bedroom?"
"Sure! I'll bring my dolls!"
In the musky bedroom, Kevin dims the lights and puts on his favorite jazz music. He takes off his shirt, strokes Maria's back and grins.
"This is all for you baby." He kisses her softly.
"I-I don't like this," Maria whimpers, "It's bad, bad, bad. I don't want to have sex. I told you that..."
"Let's see if I can change that." Kevin reaches down and fingers her under her flowery dress through her panties. Maria screams and pushes him back, digging a thumb into Kevin's sensitive stomach.
Kevin squeaks and covers his mouth, but it was too late. Maria stares widely at him and grins.
"You didn't tell me you were ticklish, Kevie." She slowly walks towards him with a smirk on her face and wiggles her fingers in front of her face.
Kevin backs against a wall and curls up, staring at Maria with pleading eyes.
"P-Please Maria...you wouldn't hurt your boyfriend, would you?"
Maria's hands are inches from his soft waist and hovering over him, making the cornered young man giggle already.
"Stop it Sweetie! I'm sorry I touched you again! I won't do anything until you're ready! I promise!" Kevin's voice is shaky and tears are flowing from his eyes. However, through his distressed crying, he hears a soft moan from Maria. He focuses on his girlfriend's face and he sees the aroused face that he's been trying to get from her for months. Maria's rosy cheeks are bright red, she's emotionless with her mouth open for action, and she's breathing heavily.
While distracted by her beautiful face, Kevin is attacked by an onslaught of wiggling fingers dancing lightly on both of his sides. He let's out a long scream and then laughs hysterically. After 15 minutes, Maria's fingers tickle faster and faster as she hears her boyfriend's laughter and feels his failed struggles to stop the tickling. She has always been much stronger that Kevin despite being shorter, so there is no chance for Kevin to defend himself now. Maria sits on Kevin's lap now to tickle harder and to move up to his armpits, which turns Kevin from a crying laughing boy into a hysterical maniac. He bucks, screams, and cries for help all while laughing in a high pitched tone. Through the tickling sensations, he feels a heat coming from Maria's crotch. She is now stroking her breasts with a free hand and rubbing her vagina on his lap, seeming frustrated that his thighs are too soft for her arousal. Kevin thinks back to what his friend said about finding out what she likes. Maybe he can enjoy this after all.
"Hahaha! Mariahaha! L-Listen to m-mehahahaHAHA!."
Maria stops and starts licking his bare chest immediately, making him shake with arousal and get hard immediately.
"Whew..." Kevin sighs in both relief and arousal, "M-Maria...if you're bothered... take off my pants. Something hard will be there for you to feel better.
Maria unbuckles his belt and is startled when Kevin's erection jumps through his white boxers. She then takes off her dress and bra, leaving only her silk white panties on.
Kevin stares at his girlfriend's magnificent dark tan body as she slithers down his legs so his penis is in front of her beautiful soft face. She opens her mouth as she inches closer and closer to his stiff member.
Kevin decides to close his eyes as to feel the blow job better as he strokes Maria's soft, silky hair. Her breath is on his penis, then Kevin feels her tongue on his inner thigh, causing him to screech and laugh again.
Maria keeps licking right next to his penis, causing the most ticklish sensation he has ever felt. She continues to tease him like this for 30 minutes, then uses her left hand to tickle his belly and her right hand to stroke his penis, all while her mouth still works on the same spot.
After an hour of this torturous insanity, Kevin finally climaxes on Maria's back. This scares the girlfriend and causes her to stop tickling. Kevin leans in to give Maria a kiss, holding in his anger for tickle torturing him like that.
"Looks like you finally had your first sexual experience," Kevin praises Maria while pushing her hair out of her face, "Next time we'll work on doing it properly."
Maria groans, still rubbing her crotch. "How do I get rid of this weird feeling I have?"
Kevin smiles and pulls her legs apart. "Lets my tongue do the talking." He winks and pulls her panties off, then starts performing cunnilingus.
While enjoying the sensation of her boyfriend's tongue, Maria sees something and smirks.
"I forgot your feet!" She leaps over Kevin and grabs his left foot.
Kevin groans. "Maria, that's enough-AHAHAHAHAHA! IT'S WORSE AFTER CUMMING!"

THE END

Kevin's attitude at the beginning made me so angry, holy shiet! :sowrong:

Very good story, though. I loved the contrasting characters!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back