• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tom M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
A few years ago I was working for a free-lance news agency run by Tom in his 30's. I arrived at the office for the interview and the slim, fit and attractive guy interviewed me but interestingly in his socks, his black shoes off and beside his desk so was distracted by his socked feet as chatting his toes wiggled from time to time and wondered what size feet he had figuring maybe 11 or 12's. Anyway Tom and I hit it off and after the interview he said he'd give me a weeks trial and then said it was evening and suggested we go to the pub for a drink if I was willing. Anyway he told me he was married but it was late and with an early start if I was okay with it that his wife was away the weekend and we had an early start the next morning so I could stay at his place.

This indicates how naturally well we got along so wound up at his place and we carried on chatting in the lounge, he lying on the sofa having removed his shoes so I had mine off and I knew he liked me, I could tell and asked him about his life and he'd served in the Navy for a while so seen the world which was fascinating and he told me about the life aboard and the problem being tall in the small beds meant his feet sticking out over the end of the bed. As we talked we'd had another couple of cans of beer and like I say sensed a chemistry and he speaking about bonding with shipmates, he'd met Olivia his wife a couple of months after having left navy life and they'd married just 6 months ago having been friends for five years but I sensed no real passion there on his part certainly! Olivia it seemed liked to do her own thing and being away quite a bit.

I bided time but as Tom relaxed more with the booze decided to go for it and moved to the sofa which surprised him and meant he having to put his feet on the floor but let him know no worries and pulled them across my lap and sensed their warmth and rich scent. I remarked he didn't seem comfortable in shoes recalling the interview and he said his feet got hot n' sweaty adding the comment couldn't I smell them.

I could for sure as he told me his shipmates would rib him about his stinky feet and sometimes punish him tickling them saying he was horribly ticklish and looking directly at him I gripped his left ankle on my lap with my left hand and teasingly stroked with my right finger along the sole of his left foot and he squirmed. He then commenting I could control him like that which made me say jokingly "You want to try it!" He looked at me and shocked me saying "Yes Sir!" Did I hear that right I wondered as it had been whispered but suggested it time for us to call it a night for the early morning start. Tom nodded but having had a little too much beer, one can more than me needed steering to his bedroom! I helped him off with his suit down to his shorts and socks.

Another surprise single beds and he said I could sleep in his and he'd sleep in Olivia's. Lying on his back on the bed I sat at the end of it and told him to remember I was in charge! He flinched a little and nodded. I then spied the dressing gown cord and secured his ankles together and he said "Please Nick no!" My name's Mike so who was Nick? I let the comment pass as using the other dressing gown chord secured his feet together to the end of the bed.

"Who is Nick?" I asked him and it turns out a shipmate who loved the ticklishness of Tom's feet and was a cruel tickler!

I knelt at the end of the bed by his size 12 feet, I'd guessed pretty accurately and sniffed his socks telling him he best know I was Boss. His socked feet smelled awesome but the socks needed to be off and soon were. I saw the coloured feather in the window flower arrangement so retrieved it and then made Tom curl his toes as I poked it in between them all and soon enough sweaty he was gasping from the ticklish sensations.

"NO...hahahahehe...pleeese.....hahah..dd...ooont!..hehehahahahhaaa."

I began dancing the very tip of the feather on just the tips of Tom's toes seeing them wiggle.

Tom starts to really laugh as I dragged the quill, pointy end along each of his soles
"Ohno!!....ahhaahHHHAAAHHAAA!!.....AAAWRGHHHH......SSHHHIIIIT!!!.....HASHAHAHAHEEHEEEE...SSSTTOOOP!!!!"

After the feather though, replaced with my fingers seeing the wrinkles of his arches and stroking over his feet very lightly driving so ticklish Tom hysterical and smiling at him as he trying to speak

"ARGHHH!!!HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!....I....CANT.......HAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEH...TAKEIT!!!!!......AWRRRRGH......HAHAHHAAHA......SSSTOOOOPIT!!!!.....HAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHE....AWRRRRGHG!!!....SSHHIIIITT!!!!"HAHAHAHHA...HEHEHEHHAHAA..AWWWWRRRGH!"

"Wow you sure are ticklish Tom but you will take it, you have no choice and Mmmm these feet smell so good, how do they taste?" I said and ran my tongue from the heel of his right foot to his toes and then same with his left foot, Tom shuddered!
"Hahahahahaha..hehehe...sttop..hahaha!"

He curled his toes on each foot attacked in turn to try to stop the sensations from the tongue tickles so I pulled them back
and ran fingers under them telling him to behave and unclench his toes to be tortured or he would suffer like this again and again.

Tom was now clenching his teeth, not being able to control the efect of the hideous sensations,

"Hahahahehehee...sstop.....hahahaheheh..them!...uh..ohno...hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE!!!!AWWWWWRGGHGGH!!!!!!......NNOOOOO!!!!!...HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEEH.......NNOT.......THHIIISSSS!!!!!....HEHEHEH.....HAHAHHAH.....AWWWWWHWWRRRGRH.....NN.....OOTT....HAHHAHAHAH!!!!....MYFEEEET!!!!...HEHEHEHHEHEH!!!!!....PPLEEEEASE!!!!HEHEHEHHAHAHHAH!!"

Tom was screaming in between bouts of intense laughter cming unglued from my alternating using fingers and to destroy him

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!...PPLLEEEEASE!!!!.....AWRGGGH....HAHAHHAHEEHEHEE!!!NNO.....MMORE!!""AAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!....HEHEEHHEEEEHHEHE!'!!!......SS.....TOOOOOP ..IT!!!....AWRGHHHHH!!!!...HAHAHAHAH!!!!.....I CANT
.....HAHAHHAHAH....STAND.......HEHHEEHAHAHHAH!!!!!...ANYMORE!!!!"

I stopped letting him catch his breath and went to the kichen looking for something but not sure what I'd find but there in the cupboard the jar of chocolate Nutella spread which I love. Returning to the bedroom as Tom was still recovering from his ordeal I asked him how I compared with Nick from the Navy and he told me I was worse, far worse! I told him his feet smelled so amazing and loved the shape of them, his succulent toes and they made me so hungry!

I then uncapped the lid of the spread and began to apply it to his feet, along the soles and toes and this done saw he had a boner in his shorts and winked at him telling him to remember he told me I was in control and pulled his hard dick from them and began working it saying this must feel better than the tickling torment and soon had him close to shooting his spunk.

"Ohhh....yeeeahhh...ffaster.....I'm....gonna...sshooot.." he was gasping and I released his dick

"Uhhh....ahahhhhh...ddont...sstooop....I..aahhhh..gotta shhooot." he yelled in frustration

"Hey Tom who is Boss and don't you forget it!" I said to him

From the end of the bed I winked saying I had an insatiable appetite for his feet and began licking all over both hypersensitive feet getting all the chocolate spread off his soles and from in between Tom's toes.

"Ha.hahahhehehe....this...aahhhhh...hahah...is to...mm..uch!" Toof fuckin'ticklish,it "Hahahaha.....ahhhh.....nooooo....ppleeease
tickles!!...hehehahah...it TICKLES!!"

"Yeah Tom of course it tickled but you want to shoot your load so you will grin and bear it!" I said

I wiggled my tongue back and forth all over his feet and really nibbled and sucked his toes!

When satisfied his feet were clean of the spread returned to his dick and slowly, so slowly began to stroke and tease it and polished the head with the pre-cum trickling from it making him writhe on the bed as his dick hardened more and then stroked along his shaft with the feather

"Ahhhh..hahahahehe...n..no more......tt..ickling..heheheh....ahhhhhh...jj..ack me off!!..ahhhhh..hahahah..pp..leeease!" Hhahhaahahaa"Yeeeah...uhuhhahaha...heheh....dd..do it!........I cant...ahhhh...hahahehe...tt..ake it.....hehehe..ahhhhhhh...it's
tickling......hehehhaha...aahhhhohhh..more!!...I....hahahehe..ahhh..oohhh..gotta cum!!!"

I squeezed the head of Tom's dick and slid my hands up and down his shaft faster.

"Oh...yeeeah....hahahhehe.....c..come on!!!...hahahah...ahhhhhhh" Tom breathing hard now, "I'm...hehehehahaha...cc...cum'n!!!"

Tom shot a poweful load! Then lubed with spunk I slowly stroked it up and down some more and played with his nipples licking and pinching them as he moaned and told me he could'nt take anymore. I told him he needed to beg me to enjoy his feet if he wanted me to stop! Tom hesitated but eventually going mad from the devilish sensations he told me to play with his feet! I transpired Nick had dominated him in a similar way so made him take a trip down memory lane as he told me how Nick had been fixated on tickling his feet just as I was!

I started running my fingers over the soles of his feet as he immediately went into hysterics but I made him suffer and played with his feet tickle torturing them both and then grabbed his dick with my left fist and with my right hand I started to use the palm of my hand on the head of his dick and after about 30 seconds of this he was begging me to stop, his moans were louder and his whole body bucked on the bed! I resumed tonguing Tom's very sweaty and smelly feet and toes, their ripeness to taste and raunchiness to deeply inhale kept me hard until I had to shoot my own load which I did in the bathroom! Me by his feet loving their smell and taste, neither of us slept much that night!

I stayed working with Tom a week and Olivia away three nights out of five at his place with his feet but we both realised that a working partnership would lead to complications neither of us needed in our lives so with a good reference the end ot the week I left but reckon he got more work done as in the office his feet socked and bare too much of a distraction for me!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back