• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scott's Ordeal M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I answered an ad in the local kinky paper, placed by a "MWM exec" who was seeking a top. He called and we talked he wanted a "burglar/kidnapper" scene, combined with "whatever you like to do that doesn't hurt." 6' Scott the straight guy told me. On the night we planned he'd told his wife he was away that night on a business trip, I headed out to the "executive offices" mall where he had his law office. Sure enough, the place was deserted; only one office on the top floor had lighted windows. (He had told me on the phone, "Less chance for anyone to hear anything.") As I went down the hall, all the other offices were shut for the night. His own office door was closed, but not locked. Very slowly, I turned the knob and went in.

He was sitting at his desk, "working" with his back to the door. From what I could see, dark haired but later that he was definitely a decent-looking businessman type, very smartly, conservatively dressed up in a suit with a vest. Even from the self - locking door, I could see business documents shaking in his hands. I guess he was as excited as I was. Silently (but not too silently - I wanted him to rev up in anticipation), I crept up behind him and stuck a comb into his back at the desk: "Hands up. Don't make a sound. Stand up."

He stood up, literally panting. "What are you going to do with me?" I didn't answer, but took a wadded handkerchief from my gear bag and stuffed it into his mouth. Then I quickly blindfolded him and taped the gag in place with adhesive tape. I took off his suit jacket and with a short rope, I put his wrists together, and then spent a minute admiring my handiwork. Definitely hot, this man in a suit, bound and gagged and with a huge bulge in his pants. I massaged his bulge for a couple of minutes, and he moaned. Then, carefully, I stroked both index fingers from his half-exposed pits down his sides. He twisted in his ropes, making a muffled squeal. Jackpot!

He had told me of the adjoining room with single bed for when he worked late and I steered him into the room forcing him down on the bed. More rope to tie his legs together above the knees; and finally, his crossed ankles bound together and to the end of the bed. Now he was entirely helpless.

Leisurely, I untied his black size 11 wingtips and loosened the laces. Then for a test, I traced a fingertip around the top of the shoe. He wriggled. Slowly, I pulled off both shoes at once. He had very nice feet, with fleshy soles and high arches, and he was wearing black executive socks and I sat down on the floor next to Scott by his warm sweaty socked feet and began to massage the right foot and then the left. I caressed each one in turn so gently, both feet close to my face and smiled as I heard Scott moaning lightly and this made me realize he was sensitive and fighting a giggle. I also thought if his wife could see him now!

After a couple of seconds, I started to tickle his feet with the tips of my fingers and Scott started jerking in his ropes and mummphing into the gag, and the feet wriggled helplessly (the crossed ankles preventing him from protecting his soles). In a minute with no choice he gave in to the feel of my fingers on his socked feet, and just started this great muffled laughter.

My fingers worked over every inch of his feet and after driving him in his socked feet absolutely crazy, I pulled his socks down to the tops of his feet and then I very slowly rolled the socks down over his heels and feet, lightly tickling every inch of executive foot flesh that I uncovered. Finally, with the socks hanging on his toes, I plucked them off his feet. He let out a moan that almost sounded orgasmic. With a thin cord, I tied his big toes together. Then after a second of doing nothing at all but looking at the feet I controlled, their shape, the long toes and their smell inhaled by me, I started to tongue his toes. He actually screamed into his gag, his fingers clenching and unclenching as his hips were humping the bed frantically as so clearly his feet were tongue ticklish.

I wanted his sweaty feet and assaulted his soles with my fingertips as I tongued his toes. Soon I sucking on each one as the smell of his feet drove me wild and Scott too weak to struggle flinching as I increased the intensity of my oral action, sucking each of his twenty toes and nibbling them as into the gag he was not laughing but screaming. I stroked both of his soles and reached for the feather and guided it in between the big and second toes of his right foot.

It rocked him as nothing else had. His feet came to life, struggling and flexing with surprising strength, desperate to protect the spaces between those slender toes. It didn’t matter to me and I went to work. With his toes clenched I could still tickle his soles, he couldn’t flex them enough to totally escape my fingers. Scraping with my nails into the arches, around the heels, back toward the center of the soles, I really tickle tortured both of his feet. I loved working the feather in between his toes, twisting and sawing it for maximum effect.

Then with my fingers prying Scott's toes back, exposing his soles to more fingers. The tickling short-circuited his brain, I guessed he couldn’t think of anything beyond begging me to stop as soon as he could draw a breath. I devoted myself to finding out just how ticklish Scott’s shapely, size-11 feet were. Their responsiveness was never less than amazing! I had lots more tools to try, a hairbrush with long, mean-looking bristles. the elctric toothbrush and a plastic fork. I massaged his feet asking him if he was ticklish on his feet telling him to nod his head for yes and shake it if no and stroked his soles lightly telling him to obey me and toes wiggling he nodded his head immediately. I taunted him saying

“Do you know how it makes my dick ache to hear that? Don’t worry Scott I won’t hurt you. I’m just going to tickle you, that’s all!” I told him

His feet in front of my face and his naked soles and toes as addictive to me as they looked; feet I wanted to tickle forever thoroughly, maddeningly, teaching my fingers and tongue to move in a million new ways. When my tickling fingers cramped my mouth took over licking, sucking and nibbling each squirming foot, deliriously wedging my tongue-tip between the toes as sweat poured down Scott's face. At each touch Scott howled desperate laughter and the touching never stopped keeping Scott on the brink of passing out but trapped in his own hysteria!

My tickling was relentless keeping Scott in an endless stream of steady laughter and said his wife would be so shocked to see this and lubed his feet with my saliva slobbering over both of his feet and soon he was panting so hard as the plastic tines stroked both soles sliding along them effortlessly and the intensity of this tickling had Scott trapped in ticklish agony! The tines merciless on the center of his soles and beneath his toes which he clenched a little laughing like a loon!

I then unzipped his suit trousers, pulling a boner out of his boxers that was really red and really overheated. Just touching it made him shake and moan. So I slipped on a very lubed condom and began to slowly stroke his rod. It didn't take long before he started to shake with the beginning of an orgasm at which point I stopped and went back to tickling his helpless bare feet. Back and forth, between the feet and the hardon, as he got more hot and more frantic. After a few times, he finally couldn't take any more and shot a huge load into the rubber.

That wasn't the end, of course, as I started slowly polishing his knob while he screamed as loudly as he could. When I tired of that, I went back to his feet, squeezing some strawberry flavoured gel onto his soles and over his toes and began drawing patterns all over his feet and then licked and sucked on them both. By this time he was so overstimulated that he was nearly crying with the tickling torture but not too overstimulated to cum a second time (in only fifteen minutes!). He was completely exhausted. I gave him a break telling him he was such a good looking guy and I was going to be with him all night until dawn and in control and asked if his wife ever played with his feet and he shook his head and I believed him as too sensitive to allow or invite anyone near them as I was!

No tickling but breathing on them and sniffing them both saying for me they were addictive and so appealing helpless and vulnerable and started licking both soles and sucking his toes driving him dizzy tickled his body mercilessly with the feather. Scott bounced up and down on the bed as after pulling off his tie, I'd undone the buttons of his shirt and stroked his armpits, and across his chest even feathering his nipples! Then pulled down his trousers and ran the feather over his belly, along the inside of his thighs and again his feet. Soon running my tongue over one foot and simultanously dancing fingers across the soles and toes of his other one and alternated feet. Then the feathers continued caressing Scott's body and another break.

"Had enough yet Scott, want me to stop?" I taunted and he nodded his head

Scott lay whimpering on the bed, his laughter slowly subsiding, his body drenched in sweat and embarrassed and humiliated as his dick lay on his hairy left thigh

"That's a decent dick you got there Scott and I'm gonna just love taking my turn sucking on that big, heavy baby." I said

I then reached over and roughly grabbed his dick and began rolling it between my palms

"Oh!Oh!Oh!Aggggg!" he moaned

I released it after a few moments and watched it pulsate as it grew harder but then, after a few moments began to soften a bit.

" I'm going to help drain off some of that pent up tension Scott and began caressing his large swollen balls with the feather

I knew from his reaction it was most incredibly sensual as well as irritating as the sensations tormented him saying did he want to scratch his balls because of the itch or submit to the rush from the build-up of a powerful orgasm and ran the feather on his dick! Scott moaned as he now almost lost it! I then squeezed his dick saying he was my toy to play with as he shook his head from side side on the pillows as my other fingers stroked the head of his hard dick. He was soon reaching a fierce climax anf then I stopped the sensual touches and he frustrated yelled into the gag. I flicked his dick with on finger.

"Sorry Scott can't have you shooting a third load yet but look how big you've grown!"

I went to his feet to have another smell of them, Mmmm love a guy's natural foot smell and was content to press his feet to my face and really inhale the handsome executive's foot stink but then grabbed his dick and began jerking it up and down fiercely. Copious amounts of pre-cum flowed from the tip to leak over my fingers.

"Nooooooooooohhhhhh!" Scott groaned in reaction to my pumping fist.

I lowered my mouth slowly over Scott's thick dick, swallowing it all the way down to the base, burying my nose deep in his pubic hair while gently massaging his balls, large and bulging from the build-up of cum from within and licked and sucked up and down the hard stem of his dick and swishing my tongue all over his dick using slow continuous, circular motion around the huge dick.

Scott's head thrown back against the pillows nearing a climax as total release was just within reach but I stopped the blow job!

"NOOOOOOOO!" Scott yelled in frustration.

Scott thrashed angrily on the bed, futilely struggling against his restaints and I then fisted his dick again and he was rigid and I jerked him off and he erupted violently and at his feet I replaced his socks but then said to him that his feet would be so ticklish having cum even in sweaty black socks and 'Bzzzzzzzzzzz' switched on the electric toothbrush and began very gently running the evil revolving bristles along the socked soles of his feet saying a feather tickling of his asshole was going to be hell for him! At dawn I left him still with the blindfold on and a month later I saw him buying a coffee at the local donut shop with an attractive blonde, I assumed the wife but of course he didn't know who I was. That was the icing on the cake!

Last edited:
You, sir, write some incredible frigging stories. They're all so descriptive, and feature some of the hottest tickling ever; not everyone writes foot-lickling as well as you do! :wub:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back