• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toshio from Kyoto M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was in the bar and saw the Japanese exec guy and got talking to him. The attractive guy Toshio Ishima in his early 30's was in New York City on a business convention from Kyoto. I had noted expensive suit and shoes and sat on the stool I could see wearing the black very sheer socks that Asian guys tend to favour wearing! His fate sealed I hoped! Chatting it soon became clear he was happy to have company and already he'd had quite a bit to drink so not inhibited and easily convinced to come to my apartment near Times Square.

It was soon obvious to me he liked being dominated and seeing him excited in his suit trousers convinced to play in the bedroom and he lay on the bed smiling at me and I eased off his shoes and Mmmm his feet smelled strong and remarked for a Japanese guy he was tall guessing 5'10" 'ish and had big feet, a size 11's. I remarked they were very warm and wet with his sweat and he smiled saying "You like!" and I nodded and told him to use the bathroom and get undressed but leave his socks on!

He came back into the bedroom and saw the restraints and smiled as he stood naked but socks on with a hard dick and I told him to stand still and stroked it making him shudder as I said I wanted to enjoy his body and he not able to stop me and he smiled as he could tell I wasn't violent or anything like this. Toshio lay down and allowed himself to be secured to the bed.

Then I went to his feet and said that I had heard that the Japanese used tickle torture to tease P.O.W's so for the guards amusement and he said he did not know but he would not be surprised as it would be secret and leave no signs and the victim not speak about it! I agreed and lightly stroked the soles of his OTC length black nylon socks sheer to the toes!

"Oh! oh! oh!" he giggled, twisting around and I kept stroking his feet as with a few more "Oh! oh! oh!'s" he threw his head back on the pillows breathing very hard.

In his ear I whispered "You ticklish Toshio?"

He nodded his head

"You like it when I tickle you?" He nodded but said he was very tickly elsewhere!

I began stroking his pits and the "Oh! oh! oh!'s" became higher-pitched and his body rocked back and forth and I then placed the ball gag in his mouth.

"Okay Toshio you are in for the fuckin' ticking of your life, I'm not playing, this is gomma be torture to amuse me!"

I began to leisurely stroke each of his sheer-socked soles with a single fingertip as I told him that the best thing about a gagged man is that he knows he can scream all he likes and he's not heard as he suffers! Toshio instantly exploded in shrieks of high-pitched, muffled laughter, struggling in the bondage and wriggling his feet as I tickled them lightly but mercilessly for a long, long time.

I told him I was in charge and my appetite insatiable for warm, ticklish, sweaty feet like his as I massaged them and sniffed them and sucked on his toes through the socks saying he had amazing feet, so soft soft with nice long toes I was happy he was so sensitive that his feet were so effectively ticklish through his socks even with a feather. (Two feathers, the quill ends dragged up and down his soles actually and a shaving brush.) It tortured him since he couldn't rub his feet against each other to protect the soles. My tickling his feet had him literally screaming into the gag!

I taunted Toshio saying he'd remember this night in the Big Apple and asking him if he wanted me to stop ticking his feet and play with him other places and after over an hour of having his feet messed with he nodded so I stayed by his feet but reached up with the feather and stroked it over his balls and dick making him squirm and if he didn't move enough I stroked his socked feet again and then winked as I peeled down his long right sock and slid the feather inside it and stroked it against his bare foot.

Then moved to his dick and began running it along the hard stem and teased his armpits with it making him writhe on the bed and then he gasped as I held his dick and stroked it, he smiled as he got excited from my sensual touch and I licked his pits and his hardened nipples and began jerking him off and he nodded when I asked him if he liked it, if it felt good?

It did I could see from his expression and close to his imminent ejaculation told him how horribly ticklish his feet were going to soon be after he'd cum and too late to stop it happening, past the point of no return his dick shuddered and his spunk flew out. I then decided to really torture him and it was time to work over his pits and sides which produced a series of shrieks, especially when I used my tongue. I went all over his entire body, sensitizing him to the point that I could merely brush my hair over his skin and produce hysterics. The more I worked on his body, the more sensitive his feet became; when I eventually resumed tickle-torturing his socked soles, he began babbling incoherently into the gag in Japanese.

Toshio had unbelievably ticklish balls as I found when I tongued them and then pouring on the lube, I worked him rhythmically to climax again but this time stopped. Returning to his feet I took off his socks and then played stroke his dick, stroke his feet which I also lubed for extra fun and alternated between the two techniques over and over and after only a few rounds Toshio emitted a strangled scream into the gag and shot an immense load.

Then began tickling his feet again with the feather slowly stroked up and down his soles and switched to using my fingers and he driven hysterical until I stopped to let him breathe. I then got the electric toothbrush 'Bzzzzz' and saw the look of fear on his face as the rotating bristles ran along one sole then the other and ran along the ridge under his toes. I licked, sucked, and feathered his soles and toes until he was a sweating, begging mass on my bed. The I went back to his dick and milked the largest load out of him.

"Do you want to go now I asked Toshio and he nodded as I smiled at him and he smiled

"What you want to deprive me of my amusement tickle torturing you, that's not very nice!" I said

I'd found that tickling the top of Toshio's dick and the soles of his bare feet simultaneously took him over the edge and soon he was again laughing uncontrollably as I brought him closer and closer to climax. Toshio laughing his ass off, his feet so sensitive to my touch, my tortuous touch, over sensitive to every stroke of my fingerss. The more I tickled his feet and the head of his dick the closer he got to spunking being totally at my mercy and I liked that reminding him he'd wanted to be dominated! My fingers scraped across his insteps and down his arches then along the soles of his feet and then slowly my fingers ran up his leg to his dick for another hand-job before tickling the soles of Toshio's feet again. I gave him a break as I had done before and through a straw some more juice and then after another ten minutes more teasing.

Finger tracing up the soles of each hot perspiring foot from heel to in between his toes and stroked his feet very slowly all over and my breath was blowing on his soles and kissed the tops of his toes and then I kissed each big toe and then each individual toe and very, very lightly kissed each sole and licked the soles which tasted salty and he finding tongue baths so ticklish! To conclude Toshio in case people wonder was subjected to sleep deprivation by me and I blamed him for having such perfect feet!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back