• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turkish Delight M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
ln Colorado a lecturer I take a city bus from my apartment to the campus and back. One day during the return bus ride, the bus stopped for a guy who was waiting in the rain to come aboard. He climbed into the bus, a very good-looking guy with dark-brown hair and brown eyes in his late '20s, wearing black jeans and old black sneakers. He sort of went through the pretense of digging for bus money in his pockets, then told the driver he'd forgotten his money. The bus driver started to pull the bus over to the curb to eject the guy. I felt sorry for the guy and I quickly dropped the change for his fare into the pay box. The driver sort of glared at him but let him stay on the bus. He came and sat in the empty seat beside me, and we began chatting a bit. It turned out Tarkan was from Turkey and had worked at a gas station for several months, but had been laid off a few weeks earlier.

He told me he was broke, hungry, and tired. Anyway, eventually he looked at me and asked if there was anything he could do for me to earn some money. I think he meant like odd jobs but I had difficulty keeping my eyes off his beaten-up sneakers he was wearing and I told him I didn't have any odd jobs that needed to be done. The disappointment in his gorgeous sultry eyes was evident. As the bus drew near to my stop, I quickly whispered to the guy that I'd take him back to my apartment, let him shower and shave, feed him supper, and give him $50 if he was willing to let me have some fun with his feet. He looked shocked but obviously was thinking my offer over. He volunteered that he hadn't changed his socks in two days and his feet didn't smell very good. I told him that sounded fine to me. He shrugged and said "Okay then but that's all!"

I took him back to my apartment with me and he accepted a drink saying in the U.S. it was okay and we talked as I fixed a big supper for both of us and sitting in the lounge having eaten Tarkan was more relaxed and I talked him into taking off his sneakers and he looked at me saying "You sure of this!" and I nodded so he took them off and asked told me his feet size 11 saying he thought it strange I liked feet but everyone different but he did like girls!

He had another drink and we went to the bedroom and he saw the fresh towels and said he liked my apartment very much and I smiled and said I was glad and had an idea there and then but it would wait! I told him to strip off and I was going to watch him and he smiled and said "I know you will!" He smiled nervously standing in his briefs and in his dingy originally white socks but now a bit dirty. Tarkan was fit with dark chest hair and hairy legs and his feet were gorgeous. I told him the bath later and he winked and then stretched out on the bed in his briefs, lying on his back, and inspired by the moment and the opportunity, I offered to pay him $150 if he'd let me tie him down and tickle him.

Tarkan looked at me long and hard, mulling it over, and finally he said okay but that was all and he trusted me and allowed me to secure him to the bed and then I knelt down facing Tarkan's socked soles and sniffed his socked feet and toes and Mmm his foot aroma was strong and masculine. Anyway I then peeled off his socks and swapped them for some black sheer ones keeping new pairs for myself and being the same size feet.

I started stroking his feet and loved the crinkles as his toes wiggled and fought laughing which I liked and told him I wanted him to do but a few more strokes from his heels to toes and he burst into throaty laughter. He was real ticklish and I kept stroking his feet from heels to toes and exploring his feet saying they were both so warm and sweaty and smelled amazing! He told me I was really strange liking his sweaty feet and squirmed as my fingers teased his toes and Tarkan giggled and then I peeled off the socks and wow what an aroma. I then teased his newly bared feet with both hands making him squirm and each foot in turn pulled his toes back and ran a finger under his toes and in between them saying I could get used to his feet especially them being ticklish and said maybe I could offer him work!

Tarkan smiled and said "Really" and I nodded but there would be considerations and he said "You like my feets yes!" I smiled and sniffed his bare soles and toes which he wiggled in my face winking at me! Then dragged one of my fingers up his left sole and it wrinkled so I stepped up the action and started tickling his right sole which got a real reaction from him. Both feet stroked he laughed loudly, his head shook from side to side on the pillows

"I am ignoring you hhahahahaha!"

I showed him no mercy and tickled every inch of his bare feet from his wiggling toes to his heels, I found he went really wild when I tickled his insteps. I then opened a bedside drawer and retrieved the electric toothbrush and 'Bzzzzz' switched it on and when it made contact with his soles, Tarkan went crazy! I glided it up and down his wrinkling soles and under and in between his toes. He kept trying to clench them so needed to grip his toes and stretch them and the rotating bristles very effective across the balls of his feet. I pushed his toes back and made each foot in turn taut and ran it along each foot.

Then stopped to allow him to breathe! I then took his big toes into my mouth and sucked which shocked him and licked the length of both soles telling him this was his first bath and he saw how much the smell and taste of his feet excited me and then nibbled his toes which curled and with my finger drew a line down from heel to toes and Tarkan reacted perfectly to this and he screamed with laughter!

"HEY!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH" as still orally giving his toes a work out I kept on brushing his soles with my finger tips and deliberately told him the tickling was going to be more intense and really tickled both feet hard making him squirm on the bed and weaken.

"HEHEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHHEHEHE" both his feet were twitching and squirming to escape as he became hysterical and told him I had a job for him but his feet he'd wash every two days in the week and in the apartment always wear socks and socks worn for two days, I wanted his feet warm, smelly and sweaty. I assured him though I was only interested in his feet and if and when he found a girlfriend, he was free to leave!

Tarkan listened to my proposal and said it was kinky and we agreed on that. I then really tickled his feet, his extremely ticklish feet and lubed them up all over with my saliva nibbling and sucking all over them finding their raunchy smell so powerfully intoxiacting and their ripe taste delicous, as I told him full of eastern promise! I stroked his feet slowly and sensually telling him to feed me his toes which he did and rubbed his soles all over my face

"Smell Tarkan's stinky feets, lick them, yes do it, you like it, smell, sniff my dirty feets!" he said and I did as told and then told him to not forget who was controlling who and raked my fingers all over his feet and played with his toes.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHATICKLESHEEHEEEHEEHAHAHAHSTOOPPAHHAHAHAHAHA!" Tarkan was reacting perfectly.

After another hour I released him and he had a bath and he's been with me for three months now and things working out well and his feet no less sensitive and smelling awesome and he in no hurry to find a girlfriend!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back