• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Timer M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Colin the accountant was a 'First Timer' he'd played with his wife's feet but not had his teased and was curious as to what the experience would be like but did not want to visit another woman as that would feel like being unfaithful. He had no sexual interest in men which sealed the deal for me as I like guy's feet period, not interested in other places so straight guys definitely more appealing to me.

Anyway an attractive guy and 6' as he'd said as we spoke on the 'phone to suss each other out more so he knew and trusted he'd be safe with me and on arrival had a coffee as we made small talk and it being evening he told me he didn't think his feet would disappoint me and seeing them in black loafers and socks knew Colin wasn't wrong. He wanted to be secured as he knew his feet were sensitive so stripped to his shorts and socks on his stomach on the bed the Canadian looked appealing as I knelt facing two black socked size 11 feet.

The black nylon socks showing every contour of his feet and sensed their awesome rich smell which immediately gets my interest as a guy is a guy and working in the office all day, his feet smell of him, his foot smell and gently fondling them nicely warm and moist. His toes pressed and stretched the fabric, so that I could see their form perfectly. I initially grazed the soles with my nose and the smell like a drug; My face soon over both soles. His feet secured, vulnerable and helpless. With his I even licked the soles of his socked feet tasting his natural saltiness as they apppealed so much but this rare even for me!

Mmmm Colin's foot odour was addictive and I again pressed my face into his soles and inhaled deeply as ankles secured together not spreadeagle. I then stroked both socked feet making them flex and twitch and his socked toes wiggle and heard Colin gasp and then peeled off both socks. Lovely feet, medium arched, nicely shaped and long suckable toes I began to massage them as needed to connect with his feet and work out the most sensitive spots so lightened my touch from time to time making him squrim and yep all in silence as he had said he preferred as I do, who wants a running commentary to destroy the mood!

I massaged both feet loving their softness and warmth and every so often I would let the tip of my finger slide across his toes a hot spot and would hear a little giggle. My tongue slid over the sole of his left foot and it tasted great and made him moan and same reaction with the right foot on my tongue. My tongue licked all over his soles and then over his toes which were flexing as my tongue swept over them licking in between his toes as I then began to suck and nibble his toes. Colin giggled and moaned as it tickled but was sensual too - imagine!

I then began stroking both feet and rubbed the toes on both feet and slid my tongue in between his toes and feeling his feet letting him know I was in control and they were mine to enjoy and so felt every inch of his feet and feeling good being as he had said the first man to do so. I licked every inch of his masculine feet that smelled so amazing, sweat and shoe leather. I saw it teased him so skillfully licked between his toes and nibbled them. Loved licking up and down his delicious soles sensing and loving the warmth of his feet. My lips under his toes really got to Colin and then he was ready; correction I was!

Saliva lubed my fingers slid over the soles watching his feet flexing trying to escape my touch and his instant reaction

"Ohhh, come on please, no tickle, noooo hehehehehe, no tickle" came a giggle from his mouth. "Please, oh come on, not my hahehahehhe feet".

This only led me to continue as I just tickled his feet regardless from heels to toes with soft light strokes that are killers!

"Hahha hehehehehehehehe, please come on, not my feet, aaahhhh hahahaha it tickles Colin laughed aloud. "No no more no more hehehehehe"

My caresses of his smooth soles saw both feet flinching under my experienced fingertips, I'm a connoisseur tickler knowing. He knows where to touch and how. My fingers exploring up and down the length of his feet lingering and increasing the speed or the pressure when he shrieked the most. With refined touches I teased my tickle toy soft toy as he roared with laughter and squirmed unable to escape from the tickles.

"NOOOOOOHAhahHA, hanono, plahayhahehheheee, ehehehe HA, HAHAAA!"

Colin laughed and moaned and entered into verbal teasing as I told him he must feel so defenceless knowing how absorbed I was with his feet and blaming him on placing such delicious temptations at my disposal. Colin couldn't stop wriggling and lashing out frantically with a desperate kicking on the mattress.

"AhhaHaHa Ha haHAHAHEHEHAEH Plhaplesssshaahahahaha!!!!!!"

Without a break my merciless fingers scrabbling fiercely and torturing his amazing feet and between gales of laughter and gasping for breath I told him he was so naughty to tickle his wife's feet and needed punishing loving seeing him drenched with sweat shaking spasmodically! I then got the toothbrush but not electric one, with Colin I wanted to use a normal one and put the bristles to use running up and down his toles and gripping his toes and stroking under them, a very hot spot for him!

"HAH,HAH,HAAH,HA,NNHA,HA,HAHAHAHAHAHAH,HA,HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!!!""SThehhehhehehhhehhehehhehehAAARRGGGHHAHAHAHEHEmmmMMMPFFHAHAHAHAHAAAHEEHAhaha... HAJAJHAAAAAA...!!!!!!!"

Time for a break from tickles and more massage and lip service enjoying the smell and taste of the accountant's feet inhaling his footsmell deeply and licking along the outer edges of both feet teasing them, tickling them with my tongue so Colin giggled and moaned as the sensation driving him wild so suckled his toes lightly and nibbled along the soles of his feet! Then lightly stroked along the soles and again he not knowing when tickles would begin!

"No n -- ha ahh haa haa ha -- stop! I'm too ticklish!"

Naturally I continued to revel in his ticklish laughter as he was squriming around on the bed and laughing loudly!

"No -- NOOOO! HA HA HAAAA HAAA HAAAA HE HE Oh, plee hee heeeeeesse heeee haa haa haaa HA HAAAAA HAA HEE HEEE - AH! AHHH! hA HA ha haa ha haaaa haaaa ho ooh oh heee ehee ha hha hAAA HAAAa haaa haa! "

Then began moving my tongue all around in a big circle on his feet which tasted so delicious, I went crazy with my mouth as Colin gasped out loud and moaned at the feel of my tonuge in between his toes and spider tickling his soles so his toes wiggled in my mouth. I stopped licking and just continued tickling both of his soles loving hearing Colin beg me to stop tickling his feet! I taunted him like he has mercy on his wife's feet, what chance of that and adding fat chance!

Seeing how ticklish Colin's feet were I loved hearing him scream with laughter as I worked over his ticklish soles and switched from one foot to the other and pulling his toes back to expose them even more. Loved teasing my fingers under his toes so much taking my time. The feather found it's way in between his toes and under his toes and along the soles and that being the pointy quill end of the feather tracing along slowly from heels to toes.

Hard tickling in my experience talking to ticklees isn't so much ticklish as painful and pain is not something I want to inflict on anyone so my tickles tease and torment torture of quite a different kind and the much more effective one and the feather really tickled Colin

"Haa haa haa. Please! Hee hee hee! Please stop!” he begged me.

I soon again licked and sucked both of Colin's bare feet from heels to toes and was discovering how incredibly tongue ticklish Colin was especially simultaneously stroking his soles lightly with my fingers, he was howling. I relished the sound of his laughter and the sight of his feet squirming and toes wiggling at my relentless tickling, he laughed and laughed and laughed.

"No more, hee hee hee!" he begged. "Ha noo please no, Ha Ha Ha! Please, not my feet!"

At each touch he howled a desperate laughter and my touching never stopped, my tickles relentless along his saliva lubed feet along the the center of his soles and beneath his toes and then stopped tickles and massaged his feet again and caressed them so gently, both close to my face loving their aroma and breathing it in as his feet got warmer and sweatier and he gasped and moaned as guys do as I like what I do so I'm good at it! Colin submissive to me as secured did he have a choice and when eventually some hours later he was released he admitted he had enjoyed the meeting and a satisfied first timer might well consider becoming a regular! We will see!

Last edited:
Awesome story, right up there with your usual high standard :)
Magic happens when mouths collide with tied ticklish toes.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back