• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The lesser of two evils M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Neil and I were bored and decided to spice up our relationship with variety and having a threesome appealing but one that satisfied our lusts so wouldn't tell the guy how we'd play and who? Then Neil said we could find him at work being store security guards and I got his drift and said you mean bribery you evil bastard Neil and he smiled and said would the guy prefer going to court and getting a criminal record and we could detect whether he was suitable as we arrested him. So the next day we kept our eyes peeled and there were three would be shoplifters but none appealed to us but three days later we struck lucky and as we searched him in the back office included a light touch briefly but enough to see Neville the lad flinch.

Anyway we told him he was in serious trouble as ironically we retreived the size 11 sneakers he'd tried to steal from his sports bag and he told us he was on bail and pleaded with us to let him off as this meant a definite sentence for him, no question and we told him he could avoid it if he agreed to our suggestion and told him we wanted to play with him a bit and he told us he was straight but I asked him did he think we cared or that mattered and if it did then fine we'd see him charged! Neville knew he was trapped but took as he thought lesser of the two evils, not sure after our fun if he thinks the same? So we told him he'd obey us and he nodded glad to not be booked by the police.

At 6pm the store closed and the Manager left earlier at 4pm as usual so no worries of questions being asked and the staff left as we did later when the cleaners arrived and Neville sat in the back of the car with me as Neil drove and no neighbours soon he was with us in the house and accepted the beer from us. He said he'd been in care and then in juvenile detention but temptation got the better of him. After the beer we told him to strip to his briefs and socks and soon had Neville secured to the bed on his stomach and told him not to worry he wasn't going to be fucked or marked as consequently no awkward questions and he asked what we were going to do?

Neil told him he had good taste in sneakers stealing the latest nikes and size 11's. At the end of the bed we faced a socked foot each and told him his socked feet smelled pretty sweaty, his feet had a good, strong smell and he flinched asking us what we wanted, what we were going to do?

"Neville searched you seemed a bit sensitive around your rib cage but are your feet sensitive, go on Mick see!" Neil said

I stroked the right socked sole lightly and what a reaction!

"NOOOHAHHAFUCKOFFNOOHAHHAHAHAA!"

"Neville your feet are horribly ticklish aren't they?" said Neil

"HAHAHAHHANOOOHEEESTOOPIT FUCKNOOOHAHAHAHA!" Neil yelled as we each tickled a foot

"Mmmm they have a great smell to them too but let's get this sock off!" I said peeling off his right sports sock and Neil did the same so we had two ticklish bare feet facing us soles up.

I lifted Neville's right foot up and began to suck on his toes. They had such a great smell to them, a real sweaty smell and Neil licked the toes of Neville's left foot and sucked on his toes and we both licked his soles and sucked his toes as Neville laughed his ass off. He told us we were dirty perverted bastards as we stopped the tickling and licking and sucking and leaned into his warm feet smelling them. We went sown the line of his toes sniffing them all and then each took a big toe in our mouths!

"Be grateful it's not your dick getting sucked Neville!" Neil said

Sucking his big toes we stroked his feet so his toes wiggled and then I began massaging Neville's right foot and Neil followed my example with Neville's left foot. We rubbed his feet and I told him his feet warmed even more would be even more ticklish and then began tickling the hell out of his right foot.

"HAHHAHAHAANOOOPLEEEZEHAHAHAHSTOOPNOOOHAHAHAHA!"

He tried to kick me away but couldn't so I continued my onslaught of tickling. Neville was laughing so hard and was also trying to beg me to stop. I told him he had amazing dirty, sweaty n' smelly feet and ran my tongue along the sole which sickened him but my tongue run all over his feet tickled him so badly so I ran it from his heel, along his sole and under and in between his toes.

Neil then began licking the left sole of Neville's feet and started sucking on Neville's toes and then picked up the feather and ran it along the sole, the quill end dragged along the sole and saw Neville clutchung his toes and asked me to grip them and hold Neville's foot taut as he traced the quill along the sole and the lines visible on it and leaned in and sucked Neville's toes and I began to lick tickle Neville's right foot sucking on his toes!

We each spidered our fingers up and down Neville's soles.

“AHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHANOOOOOOO FUCCKKINNGGG STOPPPPP!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA”

Our lively fingers continued their intense treatment raking on our victim's soles and unleashed by us with great enthusiasm
which tickled like hell and we had great pleasure tickle torturing his feet and relishing his reaction to it

“AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOMOREEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOPPPPPPP ITTTTT NOWWWWWAHHAHAHAHAAA” “AAHAHAH FUCCKKKK YOUUUU BAASTARDS HAHAHAHAHHAA”

Our tickling revamped with fingers concentrating on his wiggling toes and making sure the intensity of the tickling was unbearable which it most definitely was and we took determined advantage of and used our tongues slid in between his toes
mercilessly making Neville squirm even more.

As his helpless feet were tickled and licked Neville lost it

“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA PPPPLLLEASSEEEE STOPPP AHAHAHAHAHA IIIMMMM BEGGINNNNGGG YOUUUUUU AHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA” AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA IIMMMMM AAHAHAHAH TICKKLISSHHH AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA” he yelled as the sensory overload hit him and we let him breathe!

"Bet you never thought stealing the size 11 sneakers was going to invite your size 11 feet to gain so much attention eh Neville but it beats being locked up in a cell where you might well find your ass being popular!" said Neil

"Mmmm these feet are addictive to me and I guess Neil and as you said you're on bail so I think in your best interest to do as we say or else be reported to the cops so tonight you're staying here and in the morning decide what is best for you; time inside or meetings with us!" I said

"Noo please let me go come on guys enough is enough, let me go!" responded Neville

"You heard Mick so Neville as he says your choice, Mick think we ought to try out some tickle toys!" said Neil

"Yep I reckon your're right Neil and was just about to make the same suggestion I said!

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back