• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fully Stocked M/F

Sparkly

Continued from Library Laughs

Michelle and Chris ran out the open doors in the back of the library. With students bustling around everywhere, Chris was fairly certain they'd be able to get lost in the crowd. The pair ran as if persued by the entire library staff! What a commotion they had caused, all from a little laughter.

After passing by the arboretum next to the library, Michelle pointed down a winding path that led to the college bookstore as well as a small pond. She knew it was wooded and out of the way so the pair breathlessly ran as fast as they could. Passing groups of students paid them no mind, as everyone still on campus was far too preoccupied with upcoming exams.

"Whew!" Chris said, taking the bookbag off his shoulder and placing it on a park bench. Michelle sat on the bench and smiled. "I hope they don't catch us here, what would they do to us?" she playful asked Chris. "Do you think we'd be banned from the library for life?"

Chris gave a smirk and sat down next to Michelle. He gazed into her pretty hazel eyes and smiled. "No," he said calmly, "probably something much much worse."

Michelle's chest leaned in to Chris, heaving up and down from their sprint down the trail. "I'm just going to close my eyes for a minute." she said. "Let me know if any ducks come by."

Chris replied he would, but Michelle breathing had already started to relax as she closed her eyes. The stress of college life could take it's toll, and her sleepless nights had finally caught up to her. Now that Chris had helped her release in the library, she dozed off. Chris followed right behind her, as the sun warmed them and the wind off the pond gave them a comfortable place to nap.

Michelle awoke to stand in a park that was square and filled with strange people. She tried to concentrate on what was happening around her. She was barefoot, and looking down felt the softness of grass on her bare feet. She no longer wore a shirt and skirt, but a lacey white dress that went to her ankles and up to her collarbone. She was puzzled, and didn't remember changing clothes. Around her, forty of more people stood with stern faces. They were all dressed up like Thanksgiving characters. The men wore black suits, tall hats with buckles, and stood stiffly. The few women around, mostly old maids, looked with wrinkled and stern expressions in her direction. Most wore the same full length dresses, although they all had shoes.

She saw the lips move on one of the men, but didn't hear anything. He stood and read from what appeared to be a scroll-like pamphlet. His silent but animated gestures were all directed at Michelle.

"Bring the prisoner forward." A voice was heard. From behind Michelle, a rough puch was made and she stumbled forward towards the man with the pamphlet.

"Do you submit to your crimes?" He gruffly asked, with an eyebrow raised. "Will you confess?" he continued.

All eyes in the crowd fell on Michelle. She felt strange and small. "What.. what are you talking about?" she pleaded innocently. "I've done nothing wrong!"

The lead man closed his eyes and shook his head sadly. He raised his head and opened his eyes to stare at Michelle. "Then you will be made to confess." He sidestepped, revealing a strange sight that Michelle had never seen the like of in person before. It was a wooden stock, and looked like a yoke used for oxen in the old farming days. But instead of being made for that purpose, it was stationary. Standing in the town square, the pillory was made to secure a person by their neck and wrists.

"Forward." a voice said from behind her. She was lead towards the stock and held tight by the shoulders. A maid appeared by her side with her eyes looking downcast and ashamed. The maid loosened the straps of Michelle's dress and let it crumple onto the grass. The maid moved to the front, where Michelle saw she had a corset on. Had she ever worn one before? The laces were loosened and the corset too fell to the grass. The maid took a firm grasp on the rest of Michelle's undergarments and tugged downward, then bent over to slip them out from under her feet one leg at a time.

Michelle stood completely naked now, and was placed forward. She struggled, but strong hands guided her into position. Her head was laid in the largest divot with her wrists out next to her on the left and right. She was bent over nearly in half as the stock supports had been lowered for her size.

The top of the stock lowered, completely trapping her and holding her tight. She rotated her wrists but her hands were helpless. She was able to swivel her head only a tiny bit, but it felt more comfortable to just look downward. She felt the men that were behind her back off, and she stood exposed now being watched by everyone. She heard snickering from the crowd as they viewed her soft supple flesh now. The sun beat down on every part of her now, and she had no way to hide her shame.

She heard a familiar voice speak to her. "Now then" he said, "All you have to do is confess and this will all be over." It was Chris! Chris was dressed in the same black suit as the rest, although he didn't wear a hat. His right hand cupped her left cheek as he too bent over. There was no mistaking it! Chris would get her out of here!

"Chris, let me out!" she cried now. Chris kindly used his left hand to take the hair out from in front of her face. It was him, but he didn't smile.

"I'll be gentle." he whispered. Then his right hand moved from her cheek to her ear. His finger lightly brushed it. It tickled! Michelle tried to pivot away but to effect. Chris used his left hand to work on her other ear. The sensitive skin behind it made Michelle involuntarily smile. She tried to grit her teeth, but Chris knew all her secrets. he lightly touched her ear lobes, and cheeks and worked as if playing a piano by lightly moving up and down.

Michelle burst out laughing. "Okay, okay! I confess she said between bursts of laughter."

"Confess to what?" Chris said.

"I.. I don't know!" Michelle pleaded.

Chris huffed and kept tickling, teasing and playing with her for ears for several more minutes. "Anything you want to say to me?" Chris said. Michelle didn't reply. The nonstop laughter had made her speechless. She tried to catch her breath as Chris stopped. A crowd was still gathered around her. She heard another man's voice say to Chris "If the insolent tart won't cooperate, you''l have to do worse."

Chris moved from the front of the stocks to Michell's right side. Bent over, her legs were spread wide to keep her up. Her feet were arched, exposing the tender flesh of her soles. Her breasts swung freely as she attempted to readjust to the left side. Chris lustfully gazed down at Michelle's exposed back of smooth skin, which worked to her wide hips and plump ass cheeks.

Chris took out a large plumed feather. It was a softly plumed tool he would use to expose her secrets. "Please," Chris whispered to her so only she would hear. "Just tell me."

"I can't!" She shouted. "I've done nothing wrong!"

So Chris had no choice. "Then I'll make the wickedness come out of you." he said lowering the feather. He traced it along her spine and Michelle cried in laughter. He traced the outlines of her shoulder blades while she giggled, and he crept the feather along the ribs of her right side. She squealed with delight.

He used the feather on her back while his left hand moved closer to her armpit. Soft and delicate, it was wide open. Michelle hadn't shaved her armpits in some time, so while the skin was smooth, it was covered in light hairs. Chris's touch to her her arms and arm pit made her jump. Michelle laughed now, uncontrollably. he face turned red as her cheeks were puffy. Chris continued to tickle her armpit and back for many more minutes. Bouncing around bent over, Michelle's breasts swung into Chris's form. She felt her nipples hardening as she became more and more aroused. She had no control, and everything felt so good to her.

"Will you confess now?" Chris said, exasperated. He wiped away beads of sweat from his forehead after he had been at his for nearly 30 minutes. Below him, sweat pooled on Michelle's back, leaving it glistening in the sun.

"Never!" Michelle cried defiantly. "I'll never confess!"

Without a word, Chris continued. He moved to behind Michelle now, using two hands on the soles of her feet. She leaned the arches of her feet into his hands, no longer trying to fight it. She spread her legs even more, and Chris could smell the aroma of Michelle's arousal. She bucked up and down, savoring every touch now. Chris moved up to her ankles, and her laughter intensified. People in the crowd thought she was possessed, as she let loose with laughter without holding back.

"More!" she cried and Chris doubled his efforts to break her. His hands moved up her slender legs to the soft white flesh behind her knees. She had no where to go - but wiggled as much as she could as Chris's fingers roamed up and down the backs of her legs. His face was close to her ass now, and she scooted back as much as she could. She wanted as much as he could give, and she felt a stirring within her she couldn't control any longer.

Chris moved closer, pressing himself against her legs and ass. Michelle pressed back, feeling him hard against her. He was aroused too, and she was going to make sure she knew it. Chris's hands went down to Michelle's jiggling breasts. His finger rubbed against the supple skin of each plump breast, and slightly brushed her still hard nipples. Michelle continued to giggle and thrash up and down. Chris's large hands covered each breast and he squeezed. He felt himself losing focus. Michelle's ass grinded against him, and he felt his cock hardening as she continued to laugh. But her laughs were maniacal and wild.

He was losing control. With his legs straddling hers, and his hands cupping her breasts, he lost himself in lust for her. Michlle shrieked with happiness and jumped wildly underneath him, all the while smiling and laughing. She felt an orgasm building inside her and she knew she'd won out. Chris had his eyes closed and pressed himself against her back which was soaked with sweat. He laughed now, hearing the gasps from the crowd behind him. He had lost control, as he could think of nothing else but how hilarious it all was.

Together, Michelle and Chris came, slaking their desire. Michelle's voice was hoarse but now turned to moans of pleasure. Behind her, she felt Chris pull back and stumble away. She felt the warmness of the sun on her back again, and bit her lip to try to stop the laughter that still escaped in gasps. She closed her eyes and smiled with genuine pleasure.

Chris saw Michelle shake on the park bench then open her eyes. He had dozed off to sleep for a moment sitting in the sun across from the pond. Now, Michelle looked at him with smiling. "Did I... did I fall asleep?" she asked quizzically. Still pressed against Chris, she pulled back and sat up. She ran her fingers through her long hair marveling at how she once again had full use of her arms.

"I'd say!" Chris said, standing up and stretching. "We've both been out for about an hour, I guess we were both just in need of a little siesta." He explained. He took up the bookbag and held out his hand to Michelle, who was still blinking awake. She took his hand and stood, and they continued down the path towards her dorm room.

"I hope my roommates are too worried about us." she said, "I hate to be late for our study session."

"I'm sure those two are fine." Chris replied. "How much trouble can two college girls get into?"

- END -

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back